Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Forever a student, 4eva dat boi [tutor]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
F#%k Susan
WC: 396|MFT
pshOKYU.png
ek6pivR.png
uWR1tFQ.png

With our training completed and he basement returned to it’s former cube shaped glory, my cousins made for the elevator and went on without us. We had a minute before the elevator would return to us and so I stayed on the ground while Noba had a conversation with his spectral friend. From overhearing their short conversation I could tell that the beast trapped within him was a wild one for sure. I chuckled at the thought, wondering what it was like for my grandfather to have the god of pain sealed inside him for so long. At that, how he could have gotten said god to chill out, which I’m told he did.

Noba attempted to help me up off the ground but I declined and instead helped myself up. Hands from my robe performed handseals for me and from the ground below my bone wolf formed from the bones of fallen warriors. His head supported me and picked me up until I was able to get my footing and then I pushed off of him and took a step forward, moving around to Noba’s side. I was silent for a moment and then I turned to face him and smiled.

“That was fun.” I laughed. “I don’t have much in terms of tracking skills… Though having plenty of numbers helps.”

A thought crossed my mind that I might want something else from him. There was a sort of tension between us that I felt, and maybe he also felt. It was weird to think that this all started yesterday but it felt like I had known him for over 5 months. It’s weird how time seems to have no meaning, and yet it did. While I enjoyed the time we spent together I thought it was time that I continued on with my mission to return my mother’s soul to the physical plane. That meant that what I truly wanted from him would have to wait, or maybe never come.

“The elevator is here…” I rubbed the back of my neck gently and sighed before moving toward the elevator. “I appreciate your training session but it took longer than I expected and I need to get back to my people. You’re more than welcome to stay here during your trip, none of the Faita will give you trouble…”

“…Except maybe Susan. She’s an oddball…”
OOC: [TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back