Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forged of Fire And Stone(Shoma's Jounin Exam)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Ooc: I'm assuming that we enter the ring itself via the teleport seal.]

With a flash of light, Shoma appear in the center of what seems to him to be an arena. With in the stands, Shoma's Young Master would watch as he demonstrates some of his technique to on lookers. Yet his greater attacks would not be shown to the masses for entertainment purpose. "Jie": "Never display your moves thoughtlessly. Safeguard your techniques from keen foes and the eyes of the unworthy." The purpose for the pair being here, the promotion and uplifting of the Masuda Name and the name of the Sarutahiko Okami. "I shall display a small amount of the strength shown to me by Master Masuda Furu, Swordsmaster and Samurai of the Fire Country, and the blessing of Sarutahiko Okami, immortal guardian spirit of the Petrified Forest.<i></i> He then presses his right fist against his left open palm, brings the joined hands to the left of his hip, then bows to the north, to the south, the east and west. After these things are done he look to Ava in the stands and gives a nod before readying himself.

[Actions soon to come]
[Marked for training]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This day, a sword can seen on his right hip. This would bare the appearance of a wooden sword, for that is what it is. He draws it out slow and grips it firmly. This sword plays substitute for his more deadly weapon. He then walks over to the practice target causally. Did he take this seriously? Not by much, for dummies didn't fight back. At ten feet from the dummy he stops and holds his weapon in both hands. Visualizing the singular strokes he would use, he mediates briefly before starting his demonstration. To the eyes of most, his explosive speed would cause actual movement Shoma made to not be registered. The eye of a common man would only capture the swordsman's end position as each attack places him on a different side of the training doll. Yet sound would be displaced in a sense, for cracks could be heard at odd timing and number. By the final hit, he stands at a casual position with a splintered wooden sword before bowing. It may not have been impressive to some, but Shoma knows the power withheld and the effect it would have on a mortal foe.

[Ooc stuff: I didn't know if status effects and Critcal hits applied so I left that out.
Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=559&t=46454&p=230948&sid=25402d6f279387ae5a500164d804c418
Damage buffs: +15% Ligthning- CA, +10 fire- Custom Class Bonus, -10% melee-weapon mod

Round 1 actions:
Draw Cloud Wonderer
Use Fire Chakra Style: Flare Touch
Use elemental channeling: Ligthning to activate Path of Raiden.

Round 2 actions:
Use Smash Mastered, 13 times on target.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Round 1 actions:
Draw Cloud Wonderer
Use Fire Chakra Style: Flare Touch
Use elemental channeling: Ligthning to activate Path of Raiden.

Round 2 actions:
Use Smash Mastered, 13 times on target.

Row # A
1 20
2 9
3 5
4 8
5 17
6 16
7 13
8 20
9 13