Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forget-me-not Rental Version (Open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as Hakuren spoke of the Night Mother. It was a bit of a confusing business to talk about. Granted, he is a Dark Sage, it wasn't his first choice of power, only, it seemed right at the time when he was filled with anger. Then she said that there were pure bloods, direct descendents to her. And then after them were vampires and Aristocrats?

But sometimes it's the Aristocrats that change other people and turn them into vampires. But now Ziren has a new question. "So what does that make me? I think you have some kind of history with this, Night Mother. And you having to depend on blood a lot, like just a few moments ago is kinda like a vampire. And you kinda bit me."

And how is he going to explain everyone back in Leaf? If he is now kind of like an actual vampire now? He has had a lot of people alienate him before because they were scared of him when he was just a Chigokai. He can only imagine how much will be said once he tells everyone that he has been bit by a vampire, that's if, Hakuren really is one.

"I will say. This caught me by surprise by a lot."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren shakes her head in disbelief, does this man truly belief it is that simple. “My aren’t we escalating. First you thought I was hitting on you and now you think I’m using you for reproduction. You sure like to flatter yourself.” Even pure-bloods need to use a type of ritual to raise vampires; a ritual is also require to turn a living person into one as well. “Please, vampires can feed without turning a person.” Hakuren takes another swig of the bottled blood. “Similar to normal human intimacy, even if I do preform what is required there is no guarantee that it will work.” Though with a vampire the outcome could be fatal if it doesn’t take and with fledglings such as her it never takes. Such is the life of those who are on the bottom of the totem pole. “Would to like me to try to make you a vampire?” She says with a sinister smile as if daring him to say yes.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren sighed when Hakuren said that he likes to flatter himself. "Not really my intentions as I only thought you were hitting on me, as you sure made it feel like you were. And as for reproduction, I thought vampires only had to bite a person to make them into a vampire themselves. Though, the real meaning is lost in people these days. Some even think I am a vampire, just from my own abilities of a Chigokai. Even from a Chigokai's standpoint I am something different."

It was true, he is very much different than his Chigokai relatives, of those he has met. And then she said vampires can feed without turning a person. Ziren smiled, "Okay, so I'm just a normal annoying Chigokai dude then." He said this as a joke.

And then what she said next kind of caught Ziren off by surprise. Is she saying, what he thinks she's saying? He raised an eyebrow as she made the offer, and then said, "Sorry to break your heart, but no thank you. As said before, I have someone else." He put his hands in his pockets, and let out a small sigh.

Ziren then looked around and asked, "So who was it that wanted you dead anyway? If there is a murderer running about, then surely they will need to be caught before they try to off someone else."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren tilts her head a little confused, “No I don’t believe you have.” Hakuren would not have made such flirtatious responses if she knew he was taken. If Ziren recalls recent events he might notice he indeed did not mention a word about his beloved. Very little was said during the tea shop; he left quite sudden. “Tough to be honest it’s not very romantic. Trust me there was none of that type of stuff between me and the one that turned me.” Hakuren gives a little laugh with her next comment, “No, to her I am her child; she created me. Often she likes to act like my mother and from my understanding that is normal.”

The last question was a little bit harder to answer. “I don’t think you have to worry about him killing someone else… probably.” Of coarse Hakuren could not exactly know for sure. A lot of different people came to this little event so he could possibly have more than one mark to take care of around here. “Murderer would not be the accurate term for him. Assassin would be a better word as he was a blade for hire.” Hakuren had a strong feeling of who wants her dead, but does not really feel like talking about it. “I had two other come after me already. Should not be surprised they waited for me to leave Suna to take me out.”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren sighed, today has been a long day, as it is, and because of it, his brain isn't really thinking right. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Right. Sorry about that. Long day, you know?"

He then smiled and laughed when she told him about what it kinda actually is. "Well I think of you as a friend, not as a mother, so I don't know about that." Trying to make light of the situation and smile and laugh a bit.

Hakuren then went into talking about the person whom killed her. He frowned at this. Having someone try to assassinate another does not sit well for him. "Who? Might I ask? And, well, if you are not willing to tell me, then who will ever help you when this kind of thing starts to really become a problem?"

Then again, she was from another Village, of course she would have friends who she could count on, those she would trust more than a guy she has only met twice in Tea.

"I understand if you can't trust me, seeing as I am from another Village and we have met only twice. That you have other friends, those from Sand, that you would trust more in talking about whatever or whoever it is that is on your mind."

He let out a small sigh, his eyes fixed on the dried blood that was here and there in the room.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
tumblr_inline_np6cfb3I2A1sgsvm6_500.jpg
The man wanted to know things she could not tell him or she did not want to tell him. However she might be able to yield some information to the lad. Hakuren walks over to the dagger now laying on the floor. From the curves of the blade, one would call it a kris. It was not an uncommon weapon to those among the villages in the desert. However this one seems to be quite special. The blade was as dark as shadow and was both smooth as glass and hard as rock. The sword was fashioned from a volcanic material known as obsidian. The pamor, the decoration on the blade, was clearly silver. Holding right below her nose she sniffs the blade and could tell that it has been poison. From personal experience she would say the poison paralyzes its victim and works rather quickly. Hakuren did not even have a chance to strike back at her attacker. “Quite the elegant blade don’t you think? Not to many people can afford a weapon of dragon glass and yet the assassin was willing to leave it behind.” What Hakuren was trying to tell Ziren was that the man paying the assassin was quite wealthy.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She, instead of giving him a straight answer, showed him the knife in which that had previously "killed" her. The blade itself was something worth of value, as he could tell from his side business of weapon smithing.

Then she went into detail about the weapon itself. If an assassin guy was willing to leave a weapon like that behind, then that must mean he has a rich client.

"So rich and powerful guy. A
hide behind everything with money type of person. My best guess, to get rid of them, is not a direct approach, of the good fights and whatnot. But in fact, using the media. The public against them. Sometimes, it takes talking to the right kind of people in order to find the right kind of dirty information on the rich and powerful. That and actual evidence. Either that, or return the favor, and have someone of equal power and money. The problem with that is that new variable might want to be the same problem that was taken out in the first place."

He was rambling, but he was just thinking of the first things that came to his mind. With a sigh, he patted his Sand friend on her shoulder. "Well, I can help, if you want to. But otherwise, I've got to go. It was nice to catch up and talk, since the last time when it was just an abrupt leave. Look forward to meeting you again." With that, he turned around and put his right hand up as he waved. "Just know, you can't do everything on your own. Ask help from those you trust the most if you have to."

He walked out the door, if she didn't stop him, walking out into the quiet streets of Tea.

(Left topic unless stopped)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back