Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forget-me-not Rental Version (Open)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Within the City of Kurosawa was a small run down looking shack that was being rented out. Where the sign for the establishment would be hanging was instead a potted plant. The flowers that grew within the pot were Forget-me-not. Hakuren found it a fitting name for the store and an interesting to display a name. One would need a knowledge of flowers to understand. This humble establishment was Hakuren’s shop. It wasn’t much but considering she was not staying long and she only brought so much money; this was all she could rent.

This was a place were Hakuren uses her expertise in the ability of Sensory Link to make a profit. One of the first skills a Yamanaka learns is the ability to communicate with others telepathically by sharing thoughts. Not limited to words, the Yamanaka may communicate through sharing pictures, memories, and even learn to share sensory input between themselves and others. In here she deals with memories both semantic and episodic. Normally she does business through trades, giving memories in exchange for memories. However occasionally she does come across those who dare not offer any of their memories and instead pay in cash.

Memories can be quite valuable. Episodic memories can me quite entertaining, while Semantic often serves as educational. Semantic memory refers to general world knowledge that we have accumulated throughout our lives. This general knowledge (facts, ideas, meaning and concepts) is intertwined in experience and dependent on culture. Semantic memory is distinct from episodic memory, which is our memory of experiences and specific events that occur during our lives, from which we can recreate at any given point.

Want to master a certain element, weapon or type of jutsu? Hakuren could provide with the proper memories. Want to explore far distant lands? Hakuren has some of those too, traveling through different mode of transportation. She also has a few erotic memories but that of course is only sold to adults. She believes herself a good judge of character and would not give a person memories she does not believe they could handle.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was walking around, thinking if he needed anything else. That was when he noticed a small shop. There was no sign, but a hanging potted plant. The flowers seem nice and all, but he has no recollection of what kind of plant it was.

But what he does know, was that there was a blood flow in the shack, that seemed somewhat familiar. Scratching his head as to whom would be in there, Ziren decided to let his curiosity win him over and investigate.

There was a woman there, who seemed somewhat familiar, the source of the familiar blood flow too. But for his life, he can't remember who this was. Just knows that he has seen her around Tea.

"Excuse me, Miss. I believe we have met before. Somewhere else in Tea, if memory serves correctly." He thought about it for a second, but for his life, he can't remember where he saw the woman, or why her blood flow was familiar.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kaito was wondering around tea to find some peoples of his linage to make a clan with and then when he was wondering there he has seen a person and he was from leaf too. Kaito was able to see some of the ghosts wondering around him and then he sees that he was talking to a girl who was blindfolded and was running a shop without a sign but hanging pots written with Forget me not.

And then Kaito goes near the shop and then asks that man standing there in front of him “Ummm…. Mister, what are these ghosts doing wondering around you?” Kaito seemed to be a bit curious about that man and the secret of those ghosts. And then he thought “Oh…. Shit I forget to greet myself to that lady and this man.” And then he says in such a formal way “Nice to meet you two. My name is Tsuchimikado Kaito and can I have your names too.” And then he waits for their response to him. While he was checking the area around him and then movements of those ghosts.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Osagi did warn her to not get known for her gift and that there are people out there who would eliminate her, just to ensure her gifts couldn't be used against them. Fortunately Hakuren was an immortal vampire and thus she naturally heals back to life... Most of the time. Ziren was sensing a blood flow, but it was not a beating heart. Within the poorly lit room Lays on the ground and back against the wall was Hakuren’s dead body. A dagger was stabbed into her heart and the weapon was left there in her chest. A pool of blood surrounds her body, tainting the floor of the unfurnished room a crimson red. This would be the third assassination attempt during her visit to Tea.

“Oh thank god a Tsuchimikado.”
Hakuren had her of there abilities to see and hear spirits. Hakurens soul floats over to Kaito. He might not initially recognize her as the blind woman’s soul; for though her body is blind her soul is not. “Greetings, my name is Hakuren. Could you be a dear and remove the blade from my chest?” Normally her body would regenerate, but she can’t do that while the dagger was still in her heart.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
To be fair, the room was dimly lit and Ziren had a lot of other things on his mind, things that got him to not really focus on the blood flow, much less it was one that he knew of.

"Damn it. Someone sure did a number on you." He said to himself, noticing another blood flow come near. It was a younger kid, teens. He asked Ziren why there were ghosts around him and then asked for names. He then introduced himself as Tsuchimikado Kaito.

"Ah, a Tsuchimikado." A pale faced Soul poked in from the cieling, "Oh, and is that a Leaf headband I see? Then me and you can get along swimmingly!"

Ziren let out a sigh, "Anyu, please don't make a scene. Not now, with everything that is going on." He then turned to Kaito. "I am a dark sage, I raise the dead, maybe that is why ghosts follow me, even though I only have claimed one Soul. And as for my name, I am Chigokai Ziren."

That was when he noticed one of the other spirits, they looked exactly like the woman. Her soul had personally went over to Kaito and asked for him to take the knife out of her. And she had introduced herself as Hakuren.

That was when Ziren had realized who she was. "Go on. She asked you personally to do it." It's not like Ziren didn't want to do it, it was just that he wasn't asked that. And considering how he just said he was a dark sage, he doubts the woman's soul would allow him to be near the body without her soul in it. He then turned to the spirit. "Hakuren... Wait a minute... You were showing me Sunagakure through memories of animals, wasn't it? And then I had to go because my gut instincts were bugging me, about certain trouble. I am sorry about that day, of the sudden up and leaving you and the girl there."

The Nara Soul drifted closer to the woman, "I do gotta say. She's a nice looking spirit."

Ziren let out a sigh, "Don't mind him, he's always a bit... Wild to say the least."

"What's life without a bit of wild. Oh wait... I'm dead. Well... What's death without a bit of wild?"

"What is up with you today?You're not like this all the time." Ziren asked the Soul.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Kaito introduced himself he heard a voice out of nowhere saying “oh thank god a Tsuchimikado.” Kaito was pretty confused from where the voice came and then he Ziren introduces himself saying that he was a dark sage and they are his assistance of ghosts and then Kaito says to him “cool…. I want some ghosts too.” And then Zirens one ghost is saying to Kaito that he and Kaito will be a good duo but Kaito didn’t think about it, he was just a pale soul of someone else. And then a ghost comes up on Kaito’s head and she was similar to that girl in the store and then she tells Kaito her name and says him if he can pull that dagger out of her heart.

But Kaito was a little confused that even if he can pull that dagger out of her heart how she recover and then Ziren says to Kaito that go on ahead she asked you personally. And then Kaito says to Ziren and then Hakuren “okey I will pull that dagger out.” And then Kaito starts heading towards her body and then puts his hand on her one shoulder and the other one on the grip of the dagger and then he puts some of his force into it and pull out that dagger. He has her blood drops on his face and then says to her “Here you go, I have pulled out your Dagger.” And then he waits for their response. As he see a ghost flirting with Hakuren’s spirit.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren did not know Ziren was a dark sage and she did not know they could see spirits like her. She figured they could only see the souls that were bound to them by some dark ritual. As a spirit herself right now Hakuren was also aware of the nara ghost hanging around Ziren. “Yeah someone even tried to kill me after you left the little tea shop too. I think I rather have the poisoned tea than this; far less painful.

From the corner of the room a woman with large black wings carrying a large red scythe appears. Nether Kaito nor Hakuren would even notice its presences as it was a god of death. Ziren was the only one likely to see it as dark sages sometimes deal with shinigami, but to everyone else she was invisible. Once the boy removes the blade from Hakuren’s chest the grim reaper swings her weapon. With a single swipe of her scythe she stabs into the spirit of Hakuren and then the body. Hakuren would be unaware and from her perspective would feel as if some invisible force dragged her back into her body. Kaito would see Hakuren’s spirit fall back into her body.

Hakuren’s body would then come back to life with a sudden inhale of breath. “Thank you for that and welcome to forget-me-not. This is my temporary shop to sale memories like those I showed you before, Ziren.” The shinigami would then leave walking through a wall like it was made of water.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Nara Soul floated around the Tsuchimikado, "Wish we could hang out bud, but Mr. Vampire Dude has me until I learn how to be a good person."

While his Soul was being its obnoxious self, Ziren took notice of something. Something that nobody else noticed, not Kaito, not Hakuren, not even Anyu noticed a woman with black wings with a red scythe appear out of nowhere. He wasn't looking at the boy take the knife out of the body, but he heard the squishing noises that followed afterwards, the being swung her scythe, Ziren, tried to intercept it, not really thinking, by using his whole body, was a tad bit too late. The red scythe swung and hit Hakuren's spirit and her body. He blinked for a second, noticing how Hakuren didn't even flinch, or even feel hurt, or show emotions of it.

He then took notice, the once dead and still blood, flowed once again, he looked over at Hakuren, who kind of acted like all of what just happened didn't even happen. Ugh, Ziren is getting a serious headache from all of this.

He looked over to see the winged she spirit thing makes her escape through a wall. Thinking only to want to stop it to question it, he ran towards the wall, only to hit it face first.

"Hit your head harder please. Might be lucky and accidentally knock your dark sage powers out of you and set me free." Anyu said, looking at Ziren laughing uncontrollably.

Ziren turned to Hakuren, "Did you make a deal with an other worldly being? Because, from my time as being a Dark Sage, I have met some reapers of souls. And upon gaining the powers of a dark sage, one of these entities took part of my soul as payment to have these powers. Another time, to keep Anyu here for a bit longer, so that he can learn from his past mistakes, I have had another part of my soul cut away from me. I am asking, because the thing I saw, acted in such a way like that. I could be wrong, but
I always like to ask questions to get a better understanding of what is happening."

The Nara Soul, completely uninterested in what was going on, floated about, he floated near Hakuren. "Yo Dracula. Can the girl still hear me now that she isn't all ghostified? If she can't, can you tell her that she's beautiful?"

Ziren sighed, "No Anyu, I already have a wife, I'm not saying anything. Now stop it before I dismiss you"

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After pulling that dagger out of Hakuren’s heart, Kaito sees her spirit dragged by a hidden force under her body and then as she inhales and comes back to life she says,</I>
“Thank you for that and welcome to forget-me-not. This is my temporary shop to sale memories like those I showed you before, Ziren.”

And then Kaito said her “well let me see some of those memories too.” And then he waits for her response but Kaito totally forget about Ziren’s ghost’s and then one of the Nara ghost came on his head and said,

“Wish we could hang out bud, but Mr. Vampire Dude has me until I learn how to be a good person."

And then Kaito answers him giving a sign “well yeah that happens to a lot of peoples bud.” And then he waits for his response while he finds out that Nara’s name was Anyu as Kaito heard from Ziren and she said to Ziren to hit his head and loss his Dark Sage abilities so she can live her ghost life with a freedom. And then Ziren starts telling Hakuren something like
“Did you make a deal with an other worldly being? Because, from my time as being a Dark Sage, I have met some reapers of souls. And upon gaining the powers of a dark sage, one of these entities took part of my soul as payment to have these powers. Another time, to keep Anyu here for a bit longer, so that he can learn from his past mistakes, I have had another part of my soul cut away from me. I am asking, because the thing I saw, acted in such a way like that. I could be wrong, but
I always like to ask questions to get a better understanding of what is happening."
<I>

And then Kaito says to Ziren “I don’t think Ziren if someone will make a deal like this" and then after a little pause Anya once again comes and asks Ziren if she could hear her or not, if not tell her she looks beautiful but Ziren refuses to do so and says to him that he already has a wife so he’s not telling her your thought’s and then Kaito thought he should help that poor ghost but he stopped and waited if that ghost will ask him or Hakuren can see him.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ziren asks her a question shew should not be surprised about getting asked, “I assume you are asking me that because I came back to life.” She then turns to Kaito and tells him, “You would need to pay for them. This is a shop remember.” Turning back to Ziren she continues her explanation. “No, I do not have any relation to other worldly beings… unless you believe the tales of the night mother.” Hakuren stands up from where she has sitting and dust herself off. As she does so she realizes just how soaked with blood her dress was; it was completely stained, dried on and it felt weird to the touch. “Hmm… Perhaps I will yield one freebie. There is a little experiment I would like to try. Don’t worry it would be dangerous.”

Hakuren would form a sensory link with the two of them and stream into their mind a memory. “Now sit down, make yourself comfortable and close your eyes.” As the shut their eyes they would find themselves in a strange unfamiliar room. It was grand, ornate and luxurious. There was a large table in the center and on the table were steaming pots with expensive-looking cups and a wide assortment of various colored sweets. Everything were set as if for a tea party.
hqdefault.jpg
Within one of the chairs was a girl dress like some sort of Alice in wonderland. “Ah fledgling, how good of you to visit. Please have a seat.” The way the girl spoke was gentle and yet had a sense of superiority to it. This was a woman Hakuren has visited many times to the point she has gotten use to it. “I am going to attempt to make the memory interactive. Try to envision what you want to do or say.” Memories by their very nature is malleable and thus is possible to be altered. “I haven’t tried this before so she might not respond to some action or statements.” The to of them would also be in separate simulation; meaning they do not see each other and what one does in one does not effect the other.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Both Tsuchimikado and Hakuren told Ziren that it wasn't something of a binding or contract with other worldly beings. But he knew what he saw. That was when the woman talked about the night mother. He has never really heard of this before, it was new to him.

Then Hakuren took notice of all the blood she had on her. Ziren sighed, "Allow me to help with that." Using blood break, a Chigokai's ultimate justsu, on a small level, he managed to manipulate the old dried blood to remove itself from the woman's clothes, only leaving some red stains. All the dried blood formed in a ball that settled on the ground. "Sorry if that startled you a bit. Probably should have given you a warning I was gonna do some blood stuff. Sadly, I don't have any stain remover justsu to get out the stains left behind." Ziren said the last part to at least make them smile a bit.

Anyu, decided to make himself visible on the regular level, mainly so that he could be heard, "You and your blood powers. Along with being a dark sage, I'm surprised nobody has called you to be the edgy type of person." The Nara Soul looked at Hakuren and smiled, "Am I right? Or am I right?"

Ziren sighed, and then Hakuren guided them to some chairs. He did as she told him to do, and found himself in a different place. Across from him was a girl dressed not bizarre, but differently from any attire he has seen worn from other ninja and shinobi.

This was kinda weird, so the first thing he did after sitting down in this plain of existence, or memory, or whatever it is to be called, he asked, "Who are you?"

He heard Kaito's blood flow, but he couldn't see him anywhere. This was seriously messing with his senses. Meanwhile, while Ziren is in memory land, Anyu, who is now visible to any normal person, floated next to Hakuren. "Say. Who is this Night Mother person? Is she taken? Does she like guys with shadows?"

(Soul Nara Anyu visible to all)

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
And then Hakuren says that memory’s aren’t free they cost cause it was shop and then Kaito says “okey” and then Haruken says that</I>
“Hmm… Perhaps I will yield one freebie. There is a little experiment I would like to try. Don’t worry it would be dangerous.”
<I>

And then Kaito says with a big smile on his face “yeah….. give us a freebie atleast.” And then she says to them to sit and close their eyes, Kaito quietly follows her order and sits down and close his eyes and then after sometime when he opens his eyes he sees a girl in front of sitting on a chair and he was in a mansion. And then that girl says to sit them and then Kaito sits and then he hears Haru’s voice says that he might not follow her orders because she was testing it first time and then Kaito says “Its okey, Haru.”

And then Ziren asks her who is she and now Kaito was a bit curious to and waits for her response. And then Anyu says if the night mother likes guy with shadow and then Kaito says to Anyu “Hey, Anyu I don’t think so, that night mother likes guys.” And Kaito waits for their response.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The to of them would also be in separate simulation; meaning they do not see each other and what one does in one does not effect the other.

(Ziren's)
“I am Myobu Kojoro, but you may refer to me as Myobu-sama.” The girl made it quite clear that she had authority in this setting. “I invited you here because I heard you rescued my precious Sakura-chan from a group of priests.” It was at that moment there was a knock at the main door, which was within view of the table. A man resembling a butler opens the door and behind it might be a shocking sight. “Speak of the devil. Sakura-chan!” Kojoro cries happily. Behind the threshold was a little girl shrouded in darkness; in fact everything outside the building was was engulfed in shadow. The reason for this is because the mansion was not located above ground but within a network of caverns. It was hard to make out the girl Kojoro called Sakura while she stood just outside the light, but her eye did glow a crimson red.
maia10.jpg

(Kaito's)
Kaito should be more care of what he says while in the simulation. It was probably best not to try to speak to someone outside of it. Within the memory vines begins to grow across the floor. The vine seem to stem from the girl dressed like alice. The vines were littered with thorns and blooms scarlet roses. As the flowers open they release a blood red haze. The sweat was sweet like roasted honey, but he would feel his lifeforce being drained with every breath “I’ll have you know I am a direct descendant of the Night Mother.” Of course that means the Night Mother had a relationship with a man before.

Hakuren waves the nara ghost off, “Go back to being invisible. You’ll just bother the test subjects. I’m sure your master will fill you in later.”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to what the girl had to say. She referred to herself as a sama, one that has high respect that a lot of other people would show or at least know to show respect to her. Myobu Kojoro.

Then the girl said that she had invited Ziren because he had saved someone named Sakura from some priests. This whole confusing, as he didn't know what exactly was happening.

"I think you have me confused with someone else, Myobu-sama. And forgive me for asking, but what exactly did they want with Sakura?" And then the door opens and he could see glowing red eyes.

flash back

Ziren was sitting alone, at the Valley of the End. He was young at the time, only sixteen years old. He was training. Not wanting to use his blood line powers or any kind of blood justsus. And for good reason too. As the blue haired teenager reflected on life, looking at the clear water, he found himself being drawn into his own mind.

It was dark, when he came to, inside of his own mind, he was in Leaf. But there was blood everywhere, and not a single person was there. Except. For himself. Another version of Ziren. Except his blood filled eyes were glowing sinisterly.

"What do you want now?" Ziren asked his split personality.

"For you to die. So I can have the body under my full control." Evil Ziren had said. The surroundings darkened, until it was pitch black. And the two figures had lost all color to be grey. Well... Except for their eyes. Ziren at the time, did have irises, yellow. But his evil counterpart, had glowing blood filled eyes.

"I won't let that happen! I will find a way to erase you from existence." Ziren yelled.

The sinister personality simply chuckled. "Even if you are able to. There will always be remnants of who you once were. Of who I am. We are. You cannot simply get rid of yourself."

With that, the image faded of his other evil self. Along with the flash back.

back to where Ziren is now

The man came to his senses, he felt a little bit uneasy, as the glowing eyes kind of reminded him of the past. Of how he once had an evil personality. He looked at the girl known as Myobu, and then at the girl who is Sakura. He didn't know what to say or do next, so he just sat and waited for what to happen, to happen.

Nara Anyu floated near Hakuren as she tried to wave him away. "Oohh test subjects? Will you be turning the blue haired one into a guinea pig? Please do. A blue furball guinea pig." But seeing as he seemed to be not getting any response he wants out of the woman, the Nara Soul disappeared into the nearest wall.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Topic left
[OCC: sorry about leaving the topic but due to my last year in high school, I'm a bit stuck with studies and exam in my school. So unable to post.....once again Sorry.]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren was a little confused for a moment as something strange happens in the simulation. The scene Ziren was placed in changes into a place she does not recognize. Ziren was now in some sort of valley with a waterfall and two immense statues. All the characters she created were gone and replaced with a sinister Ziren which the original argued with. After the little event plays out the simulation returns back to normal for the most part. Kojoro and Sakura stood complete still as if time itself froze. The freezing was more on Hakuren’s end as her mind was more focused on try to figure out what had just happened than the next part of the simulation. “Ziren, was that a memory of yours?” Hakuren was a little concerned for she did not foresee this happening. She would need to make note of this for future experiments in fine tuning this way of using her abilities. “Perhaps I yielded too much freedom.” To be honest Hakuren has no idea what the problem could be since this was the first time she ever used her abilities in such a fashion.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After what happened, happened, the figures of the two girls before Ziren were still. He found it strange until he heard Hakuren speak. She had asked if that was a memory of his.

"Yeah... Yes." A memory that he didn't want to remember. Something evil he once had that he didn't want to remember. It is gone now, but he doesn't want any part of it to return.

Then she said that she probably had given him too much freedom in... Whatever that was. "I don't think it was that, no. Believe me, that is the last thing I want to remember. I think what had caused it was when seeing the red glow of the eyes. If you had seen, my... Other self had glowing eyes. He was once a trouble for me, and threatened to destroy my own subconscious so he could have my body for his own uses. He came into being from a Genjustu I was put under. It took a lot, but I have erased him. Only thing though, is the memories. It seems there are only fragments left, reminders of what kind of person I once was."

He shifted his body to the side and rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry if that interrupted your... Memory simulation thing. Promise it won't happen again, unless you'd wish to delve more into my past."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“How can you say that with certainty?” If he was playing attention he would notice Haken was walking around behind him. “We are unsure how this even happen.” Hakuren was closer now. She was whispering in his ear. “How to you prevent such flashbacks?” He would feel the warmth of her breath streaming through the hairs of his neck. “No, it is time to...” If Ziren did not avoid it, he would feel something sharp piercing his neck. “Yake up” Hakuren’s voice was muffled as her mouth was around his neck. He could feel his blood being drained out of him slowly.

“I am sorry. I lost a lot of blood. The hunger became unbearable.” Hakuren’s skin was deathly pale, ears long and pointy like an elf, hair as white as freshly fallen snow and a pair off emerald wind folded up on her back. This was Hakuren’s vampiric form and one seen by very few.
images

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"How can I say it with certainty? Well once I saw the glowing red eyes, I had that flash back." Ziren was aware that Hakuren was behind him, with his hearing of her blood. But this time, it flowed a bit differently.

And then she whispered in his ear, and he could feel her breath down the back of his neck. At first, he thought she was attracted to him, which would be a no go, since he has a wife. But that was soon resolved when he turned around only to find Hakuren kind of sinking her fangs into his neck? At first he was a bit shocked, and then, once when he came to, he put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her away, not rudely, but enough for her to not have a Chigokai blood buffet.

When he got a good look at her, it was a bit surprising. She looked like she came from a fictional book, like some sort of... Wait a minute... Vampire? Ziren has had issues with people thinking he was a vampire, since his Chigokai abilities and powers are very much vampire-esque. But now he was bit by one. Hakuren then apologized for taking a bite out of him.

Instead of being mad, or running away, Ziren sighed. He brought out a water bottle he had with him, from his bag and let his chakra flow through the plastic and into the water, turning it to blood. "Chigokai can change water to blood fairly easily. Here, bottled... Blood." He handed Hakuren the bottled blood. He didn't even bother to check where she bit, because most likely, the wound has healed up, all excess blood on his body, could easily be brought back in with a single thought.

"Well, at least you just wanted blood. For a second, I thought you were making a move on me." The Chigokai said, jokingly. "And just glad my Nara Soul decided to ghost out before seeing that. I probably would never hear the end of it from him."

He stretched his body out and sat down. "Feeling any better?" He asked casually, despite how Hakuren looks vastly different, he wasn't much shook about the fact. He has seen some crazy stuff. And has done some crazy stuff. So it was only a surprise to him at the start. Now, well, as far as he knows, Hakuren is still, a friend, if they are to say that. And she needed blood or else she would have fainted. So he'll let it slide this time.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren takes the bottle and gives a swig, “Now let me see. You wanted to know about the Night Mother, right? The Night Mother is a shinigami that a hundred years ago fell in love with a mortal and bore him a son. The other shinigami were enraged and demands for her to be forbidden to mess with the natural order of things when it came to her descendants. Her descendants, which we call Pure-Bloods inherited some of the powers of the shinigami. They had the ability to bring the dead back to life as vampires or what we call Aristocrates. Being the raised dead Aristocrats are incapable of normal reproduction and instead creates offspring through assimilation: they turn a living person into a vampire. These vampires are call fledgelings. While the Night Mother is bound by contract to not keep her descendants alive unnaturally, we do not fall under that category; we are not related by blood. The Night Mother thus cares for us like we were her own children or so I am told.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back