Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forming the future

Santaru Kaede

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Danii listens to Yukio's hopes for the team. She likes the idea of the team being so close that they are practically family.

“Well, Maikeru is already basically my older brother. And Rei has became one of my best friends. We already train together. And I've worked with Katsu a couple times and I have heard alot about him from these two. I'm sure we would make a good groul. I'm dedicated to working hard with them and strengthening our bonds. I'm willing to go anywhere with them and take any risks needed to further our goals.”

Danii looks around at her friends and at Katsu and Yukio. She is sure that Mai and Rei knows her loyalty to them, especially Maikeru despite how often she tries to annoy him. She hopes that Yukio and Katsu would see her dedication to this team.

“I don't need to be asked again. If Maikeru wants me on the team and it means I can work with him and be a thorn in his side, then I'm willing to join. Plus, someone needs to be on the team to make sure Maikeru has his hands full with being second-in-command.”

Danii gives the group a big smile and looks to Katsu.

“Come on. You know you want to join. You get to work with your friends and grow stronger with them. You are going to get assignments anyways. You might as well work with people you like and fit in with.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back