Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Framboise Grove [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Treading along the outskirts of the Oak District, the Medical Sennin can be found occupied with overgrowth blotched with vibrant maroon. Titillatingly her digits course over the delicacy, a sly grin etches across her features as she plucks away at raspberries. In her usual childish antics, when none were able to view does she falter to her addiction to sweets. Pleasant juices cling to her pursed lips, Mikasa's tongue lapping to secure any droplets of the fruit and on cue a satisfied wisp escapes; of course she were aware of taking the precautionary method of washing the delicacies, but that was boring at times! Chuckling, she takes notice of the stained fingertips and erupts into a full fit of laughter and surely appearing odd to those who may scuttle near.

Unable to container herself, the Sennin continues with her speal, rich melodic vocals grace the airways. Simply being in the moment and enjoying the simplicity of life was a viable method of curing a clouded mind. Kneeling against the emerald blades, curiosity is apparent in the shimmering ocean hues. In turn her index finger prods against a particularly large sampling, "Have you absorbed too much water and lack taste compared to a smaller?" she inquires in a way that strike one as a serious question. An onlooker surely would assume she had lost her rocker and required immediate attention in the very workplace she reigns.

Paying no mind to the faceless naysayers, Mikasa continues to cater to her sense of taste, plucking away as swiftly as her muscles would allow. A few moments would pass and she can be found staring upwards at light overcast, her flesh palms and lips reflecting similar hues. "I could go for a sampling of dango's and an orange juice beverage.." she mutters aloud.

She had been ordered by the Hokage to take a day to herself, yet she felt a bit odd despite the obvious fun thus far. Stray zephyrs streamline and cause the grass to sway gently; refreshing and cool. What would the wind bring her direction on this day?​
<i>​
</i>

Senju Tobikuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
WITH a leap, a flip, a roll across soft grass and equally soft dirt, a small lithe form moved at incredible speed, barely perceivable by the naked eye, a literal blur of movement!

Or so the Genin told himself.

In truth, the twelve year old boy ran at a mildly above-average speed for his age, and he was barely keeping his footing on the slick grass let alone adding acrobatics to the mix. Sure, Tobikuma could move around like a ninja, he had been training to do it for many years now, but there really wasn't a need when there was open ground. Little legs moving, arms held back and head forward, the Genin grinned as he felt the wind pass his face, his forest-colored poncho flapping behind him. It was days like this, days where he was able to just enjoy himself, that made all the intense training and lessons worth it; and one day, when he was older and more skilled, Tobikuma would venture our further, not afraid to run into enemy ninja... but that wasn't today.

Huh?

A distant figure, amid bushes, caught the boy's attention. Tobikuma had been told he was observant by older ninja of the village, which he took as a compliment. Slowing down, Tobikuma narrowed his eyes and wondered if he had stumbled on someone up to no good. The Genin began moving more quietly, slower, as he approached the unknown individual. She looked female, and was laughing and talking to herself, which made the Genin all the more suspicious. Perhaps she was an enemy of the Leaf? Up to no good and doing terrible things in the bushes near the village! Either way, it could be trouble, so as Tobikuma was about to leap over and confront the mysterious lady, he caught a sight that made him freeze--

S-she has red... all over her hands and mouth?! Tobikuma paled, gulping. Is... is she... eating people in the shrubbery?

The situation was bad. Tobikuma couldn't handle a pretty lady eating people, she was clearly some kind of enemy and villain, and was taunting her victims while licking her fingers and laughing. It was terrifying. Turning on his heel, the boy grimaced as a twig snapped under his shoe, and he froze again - this time in an awkward pole-straight, rigid posture, arms held against the sides of his body, one leg outstretched in preparation to flee...

"Uh..." Tobikuma muttered, his lips suddenly very dry. "Please don't eat me..."

Now he was resigned to his fate of being food for a pretty lady in the bushes. Such was the life - albeit short life - of a ninja of the Hidden Leaf...

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She'd done it again. Reicheru looked down at the bag she held in hand, full of sweet delicacies that she indulged in more often than she should. Her mother would probably not be pleased to know that the food allowance she left her daughter had been largely spent on sweet snacks and salty ramen rather than something of actual substance. 'Maybe if she would teach me how to make a few things,' Reicheru thought. No, that wasn't right. Her mother was doing what she had to do to provide for them and she respected that, even if it meant she wasn't ever home long enough to teach the girl anything about cooking. Like, boiling water without burning the house down would be a good start.

The path from Azumi's Dango Shop back to her house lead Reicheru along the outer rim of the Oak District, down paths lined with bushes and trees of all kinds. The young girl always enjoyed days like these, when gentle breezes rustle the leaves overhead and caused the sunlight that danced between them to create ever-changing and beautiful patterns on the worn trail below. Closing her eyes to enjoy the brush of the wind against her face, Reicheru smiled and forgot the worries that loomed in the back of her mind and over the village, if only for a moment. And it would only be a moment, as almost immediately she bumped smack into someone who had stopped on the path in front of her.

"Oof! Sorry, excuse me, I didn't see you, I was just…" Reicheru's frantic apologies trailed off as she looked at the boy she'd knocked into. He looked to be about her age, but the symbol of Konohagakure etched into the forehead of his happuri told her that he had already graduated from the academy. The poor boy looked like he'd seen a ghost, and as Reicheru got a handle on her surroundings she began to piece together why. There was an older woman - well, older than the two children in front of her, anyway - camped out in the raspberry bush along the path. 'A kindred spirit,' Reicheru thought, mouth watering at the thought of the taste of the small red treasures. It was odd, though, to see an adult eating straight from the bush. Reicheru's mother had lectured her for that, told her she would get sick (though her father had always turned a blind eye). It was refreshing, to see that the stuffiness of adulthood did not seem to affect everyone.

Turning back to the boy who seemingly turned to stone, she gave a soft smile before reaching out to the bush and pulling a berry from it. "You don’t have to ask to share - they're wild, fair game." She tossed the small red orb to him before reaching back with now-crimson-stained fingers to pull one off for herself. "Personally I think they pair well with dango. My mom always says that combination would put her in a sugar coma, but if you want to try it…" opening the bag she held, she pulled out three skewers of the mochi-like snack and extended them to the strangers, "…then go for it!"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was conducting her daily rounds around the village, her ANBU mask concealing her features as she made her way around. The Santaru was on edge as the threat of Frost lingered on their doorstep. Weaving her way through the bustling crowds, her eyes widened at a sight before her. Two children, one boy and a girl along with what seemed to be the Medical Sennin! A woman Soku had come to respect truly for his kind nature and the time Mikasa had readjusted her shoulder."Mikasa-sama!"Soku called out to the kunoichi before hurrying over to join the group. They appeared to be digesting some rather interesting fruit and the female couldn't help but be curious."Seems like you three are enjoying some rather special delicacy here."She turned her head to acknowledge the two students."Greetings. I do not believe we have met. Let us not be strangers."The Captain said unclipping her mask and putting it in her pouch to reveal locks of brown hair and eyes that bore the pattern of an constantly active Sharingan. She smiled extending an hand."Soku.
Santaru Soku. You are..."
She said letting the sentence trail off.

After this exchange, she would turn to Mikasa, that smile plastered on her face."It has been a while. I hope you have been keeping well."The girl said eyeing the Sennin. Perhaps she could afford to let a few minutes waste away in converstation here. After all, it was nice to have some company here and there. Working in the ANBU could get lonely from time to time."I assume yku are students from the Academy?"Soku said glancing at the children. Either that or genin, she thought. They had recently had some new Academy entrees, perhaps this was them. Already, the female was getting a good feeling about this. Some of the students they had were not as peaceful, the girl recalled darkly the memory of Riku's attempted camera heist coming to her. That had been one heck of a spectacle. Perhaps this year's batch would be different.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The crackling of twigs catches the trained hearing of the kunoichi; however she wasn't foolish enough to tense her muscles out of fright. Eagerly the maiden's tongue continues to lap against the edges of her lips in hopes of indulging her taste buds further. Regrettably Mikasa would find no such luck, instead a frightened young shinobi with forestry attire. Momentarily she was bewildered, not remotely taking into account the status she appeared and contently she waves her hand nonchalantly, "That is silly to think, why would you assume such a foul item?" she inquires, tilting her head.

One swift glance downwards would reveal the source, blotched maroon covered her exposed hand and the opposing leather gloved stained fabric. Snickering she narrows her gaze, the usual beaming optics reflect a lifeless dull tundra on a frigid winters day. "I have urges that I am unable to contain.." litheness vocals escape her pursed lips. Regrettably, Mikasa fails to keep the guise going, only to erupt into a fit of laughter, gesturing with her gloved hand towards the Raspberry bush directly behind her. Prior to continuing any further, an auburn hair lass emerges onto the scene and the radiant rays of sunlight accent her.

The angel in question offers a skewer of dango and in immediate response her eyes brighten in awe. 'Kami-sama, you have my thanks for descending one of your elegant messengers!' she thinks to herself, accepting the morsel without a second thought. "I agree!" she nods frantically, "Raspberries and dango's are my top two treats!" the Sennin unconsciously raises her volume, allowing her childish side to emerge far more than she wishes. An audible gulp can be heard as the medical head begins to savor the sharing, wisps of satisfaction greet the airways above; instinctively her gloved hand presses faintly against her cheek. "A slice of heaven, that is for certain." she chuckles, plopping an additional vine fruit to mix into a brand new combination.

Between mouthfuls a familiar voice looms in the distance, although Mikasa hadn't spoken to Soku in a considerable amount of time she never forgot their previous encounters. "Soku-san!" . . . however the sound was far different than the intentions she wished to voice, a spewing of an inaudible sound. Pausing she glances to the side in an apparent embarrassment, beginning to clean herself up by retrieving a bottle of translucent liquid, taking a sip. In turn the pouring onto her palm would begin to diminish the crimson blemishes and allow them to fade, "Soku-san! Pleasure to see you again. These two are -" an obvious blunder on her part, rocketing upright she bows politely - rivaling that of a trained geisha. "I am Tsukasa Mikasa, Medical Head of Konohagakure." the kunoichi introduces.​
<i>​
</i>

Senju Tobikuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
THE feeling of dread increased, as Tobikuma's mind began to compound the fear that was bubbling to the surface, as his imagination ran away with him, and he saw the blood devouring pretty lady for the monster she was. Eyes of bright blue, with a ring of red at the pupil, and words spoken to confuse and ensnare the unprepared. And at this point the Genin was definitely unprepared, as he began to feel beads of sweat on his forehead, his legs starting to become wobbly beneath him, which all culminated into a panicked, shaky inhale at the creature's words...

I have urges that I am unable to contain? Oh, Hokage's hat, this is bad, bad, bad... look at the eyes! Dead eyes!

And then, just as suddenly, there was laughter, and the lady's demeanor changed completely. Tobikuma smiled awkwardly, trying his best to mimic the levity of the turn of events, hoping that by associating with the blood fiend, he might be able to elude being eaten and begin a campaign to hunt down--

Oh.

--the Genin's eyes shifted, looking to the bush and the berries, as realization kicked him like a boot to the face. Of course, she was just sampling fruit, how could a pretty lady like her be anything like a monster? It all made sense, and with a relieved sigh, Tobikuma relaxed a little. His posture returned to normal, and his cheeks flushed red with some embarrassment, but at least he wasn't going to be made into some gross dinner. In fact, to avoid making a worse impression, he decided to introduce himself and apologize, but before he could open his mouth, Tobikuma was hit from behind, which knocked him into a stumble and caused several items to tumble from his belt onto the grass.

"Ouch," Tobikuma muttered, as he rubbed his arm, before bending down to pick up his ninja items. He looked back to the young girl who had done the bumping, hearing her apology. "Oh, hey, no problem. Happens. Are you okay?"

The girl mentioned something about fair game, which made the boy bristle again, his eyes alert. Was he being bamboozled by a pair of monsters? Were they working in cahoots? Was this a ploy to lower his guard, while one attacked from the flank? Was he actually dealing with a whole nest of blood creatur-- ooh, dango!!!

"Oh, yes please!" Tobikuma grinned and rushed forward, grabbing eagerly for one of the stick treats. "Dango is so good. So, so good. And I haven't eaten in ages, not since breakfast a few hours ago. I'm Senju Tobikuma, by the way, Genin and one of the best pet chasers in the village!"

Dango were offered. These were good people. Not monsters at all. And truth be told, Tobikuma enjoyed watching the enjoyment of combining the dango and berries by the pretty lady, who's name was still unknown to the boy at the moment. And around that same time, the sweet partaking was interrupted by the arrival of a mysteriously masked individual, a member of the ANBU no less. Tobikuma's mouth gaped open as he watched the ANBU walk over, greet the pretty lady as Misaka-sama, before turning to introduce herself. She also removed her mask, revealing her Sharingan, which Tobikuma observed with a tilt of the head...

"An honor to meet you, Soku-sama," Tobikuma said as he gave a small bow. "I'm Senju Tobikuma, a Genin and one of the best pet chasers in the village! I graduated last year, and I'm ready to be put in a squad and perform missions to help Konoha."

Tobikuma nodded to himself, as he crossed his arms over his armored chest, and adopted a serious and confident stance. He was speaking with a member of the elite of Konoha, and he had to make sure Soku-sama knew that he meant business and was ready to do whatever it took to help... and only realized then that the dango stick was still in his mouth, which the boy quickly reached up to snatch away, before resuming his arms crossed stance. The Genin looked to Misaka-sama and the young girl.

"What do you both do?"

Getting to know people was fun!

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her smile broadened as these new acquaintances accepted the offer of dango. In truth, this was how she had ended up in the situation of having over-ordered at Azumi's - she had gone with friends, and as she often did she wound up ordering extra for all of them to share. It wasn't that she was trying to buy their friendship, but many kids her age weren't given money to eat out, so since she had the ability why not share the wealth? Still, she often wondered if she were doing it more for her friends or for herself. As much as she wanted to be selfless, there was a great feeling of satisfaction, perhaps affirmation, she got from being able to contribute something nice to someone's day, even if it was something small. Though, the woman-in-the-bush accepted so energetically that she made it seem a much bigger gesture than most people would have seen it as. 'I want to be her,' the twelve-year-old thought to herself. The logical part of her mind reminded her that she didn't know anything about her, not even her name, but the kind energy and child-like enthusiasm pouring from the white-haired kunoichi was simply too mesmerizing to consider blander things like reason.

Reicheru giggled at the boy's sudden change in energy as he ate and introduced himself. Senju… the familiar name bounced around in the young girl's mind as she searched for where she'd heard it before. 'Senju… isn't that where Kahora said her abilities come from?' The harder she thought about it, the more certain she was she'd read about the Senju-Uchiha rivalry in her history classes. Given the currently peaceful climate between the clans in Konoha though, her teachers hadn't spent much time on it, and she'd had to spend more time sparring than studying lately regardless in preparation for what was to come. Her muscles were trained, but it seemed her brain was getting foggy, something she would certainly have to address.

Before Rei could return the courtesy of introducing herself, another figure joined their small party. An ANBU, Reicheru took note of her mask to she if by chance she recognize it as a member of her Uncle's squad, though to no avail. Those things were so generic. The newcomer addressed the woman-in-the-bush as Mikasa-sama; Reicheru took note of the elevated honorific. 'Manners class for delinquents' with Kenshin had made her even more hyper-aware of those types of things than she already had been. Still, even more surprising than the fact that the eccentric bush woman held some sort of official office was the fact that the ANBU removed her mask in front of them, like, in broad daylight. The student had to physically restrain her jaw from falling open; could they do that? Granted, she had virtually no knowledge of how the ANBU operated, but she knew that she wasn't supposed to know her own Uncle was a part of it. Perhaps it was that this Mikasa woman already knew her identity, or perhaps the woman who introduced herself as Santaru Soku simply trusted the older woman that much? 'Who are you? she wondered, still smiling but eyebrows beginning to knead together as she tried to work out the puzzle.

She wouldn't be kept in the dark for long. In a flash, Mikasa's entire demeanor changed. 'Medical Head… like, the Sennin?' Reicheru's eyes widened. Immediately responding likewise with a deep bow, she finally spoke. "It's an honor… er, to meet all of you! I'm Saitou Reicheru. I'm a student at the academy, though I'll be taking my genin exam soon. I uh, mostly just train right now, though it'd be cool to earn a cool title like best pet chaser if I can graduate and get assigned to some missions." She addressed Tobikuma with that last part, an eager smile hiding the anxiety that might have filled her gray eyes. There would be bigger things ahead than pet catching, which she certainly didn't want to downplay but that she didn't want to focus on either on this pleasant day. Eyes darting between everyone who had converged on the raspberry bush, she looked down at the last dango skewer in her hand and back to Soku before extending the treat out to the ANBU. "We were just mixing dango with the berries here, if you want to try it!"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku smiled. It was good to see the Medical Sennin after such a long time. Her attention was drawn away by the other two individuals. The Senju seemed to have an fiery personality as he adapted a most peculiae atance. She looked at him, her expression an mixture of amusement and cheerful as she took in his features."So, tell me. What do you aspire to be in this world of ninja?"She asked eyeing the most peculiar food items they were munching on. Dangos to be exact mixed with berries, it seemed like. A most interesting combaination. As if on cue, the girl offered one to her and Soku extended a gloved hand to take it."Thank you. Usually, most people tend to not interact with me in this uniform but that comes with the job.."She chuckled slightly taking a bite of the treat. It was surprisingly tasty and she gulped it down allowing her taste buds to relish the favor. It was quite addicting. Mikasa offered her title and rank but as for Soku, her name was enough. Being in the branch, it was wise not to give out too much information. After all, secrecy was one of their top priorites. Sure, they had seen her face but in the village, the Santaru saw no neee to conceal her identity from some mere students and the Sennin knew her already so no point in acting mysterious.

Some villagers passing by might get a glance or two but that was about it."I hear Ziren is now serving under you."She added turning to the medical kunoichi."I must say I was surprised to hear the news. He didn't strike me as the doctor type."His removal from the ANBU still pained her but some people fit better elsewhere. As long as he was content where he was, there should be no problem. The mention of an genin exam peaked her interest. So, they were Academy students after all. She noted down their names for further reference. They had an easygoing personality and that was always good."Genin exam, eh? You think you're ready?"She asked smiling at Reicheru. She could barely remeber her own. Eyeing the bushes they had been raiding for the berries, she simply smiled. It was good to talk, to take a moment to interact. After all with Frost on the doorsteps, it was rare to have moments like these. Her hand tightened for a moment on her sword hilt before releasing it. Might as well make the most of the peace and quiet while they still had some.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite the looming threat on the horizon, the group indulges themselves; the Sennin content with listening to the tales of the fellow village members. Melodic laughter escapes her pursed lips, allowing her gaze to settle on the distant clouds above, "Pet chaser, huh?" she murmurs aloud, plopping in another delectable, "If I were your age once again, I am sure I would give a run for your title." Mikasa comments with a sly grin. "Pleasure to make your acquaintances, Tobikuma-kun and Reicheru-chan!" the kunoichi bears a brilliant grin towards the pair.

Soku's side conversation with the Sennin was an amusing topic, "A shinobi being able to manipulate blood and understand the workings of the human body not belonging to the medical branch initially was a crime in itself." she responds in a benevolent tone, "Also, we both are aware of his circumstances and now Ziren-san has a home within my branch. I expect only greatness from him in the years to come." Mikasa adds, speaking of the Chigokai highly. Not wishing to have the conversation between the two higher ups appears as a trivial matter, when not the case, she extends her hand outwards to grasp a hold of Soku's, "I pray that you are allowing yourself to rest properly, Soku-san."

Delicately she releases her clasp, returning her attention to the younger pair, the Senju exclaiming his readiness to protect the village and a welcoming fresh breath of air; however one so young wouldn't be allowed to participate with the threat - heavens no, it was the duty of the experienced to shelter the village. "I am sure your Genin exam will give you hardly any trouble, although mine was a significant time ago." the Senin begins to taps her index against her jawline, truthfully she hadn't had an official; the situations of the past were drastically different due to the Samurai regime. "A tip I always advise is to remain open minded, never lose your cool, and there always multiple avenues to arrive an answer." a light pause, "Anyone else have any tips for our new friend?" Mikasa inquires.

[OOC: Apologies on the delay!]​
<i>​
</i>

Senju Tobikuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
THE Genin grinned as Mikasa mentioned the pet chasing challenge, half wishing they could have her go back in age to race. But times changed and Tobikuma doubted the berry-eating medical lady would be able to keep up with the craftiness and cunning of Mrs. Fuu's cat... that creature was like a demon incarnate, able to think and move like a trained Shinobi.

"It would be amazing to race you," Tobikuma said with a grin and laugh. "Maybe when I'm stronger and older?"

The boy continued to listen, taking in names and positions, and generally remembering what he could for later. It all came down to knowledge as far as Tobikuma was concerned, because that was where you could outplay an enemy, or misguide a threat, or avoid an ambush. Knowing stuff about people, places and things always helped with making decisions.

"I will become one of the strongest shinobi in Konoha, make a new Senju clan and become the pupil of the Hokage!" Tobikuma said in response to the ANBU, nodding to himself. "Then I'll hold the record for most S-ranked missions in the village."

The topic changed to Ziren, who the Genin had met, and he immediately felt awkward and uncomfortable. The shinobi ability to listen to blood flow was scary and even though Ziren seemed nice, it was still unnerving. And when the mention of exams came up, Tobikuma smiled and rubbed his neck.

"Uh... just try your best, and don't say what you think the instructor wants to hear, be true to your way of shinobi, too."

[MFT]
[WC: 268]

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"No no, my pleasure," Reicheru answered Soku with an open hand up and a toothy smile as the older kunoichi took the dango. The smile dampened as the ANBU mentioned how people generally avoid her due to her position. "Really? I admit, I don't know a lot about what the ANBU really do, but it seems to me that most people have a lot of respect for your branch." Her thoughts moved to her classmates, and their interactions with the ANBU. Well, she had said most people. While the few interactions she had seen take place between these elite shinobi and the mischievous academy boys had left a bad feeling in her stomach, the truth was that Reicheru hadn't interacted with any members of the military branch enough to be able to say much about it. "Maybe it's just the mystery of it all the makes people… hesitant, y'know? Anyway, " the student gave an encouraging smile, wanting to put the woman at ease - no one should feel like an outsider in their own village.

As Tobikuma started talking about recreating the Leaf branch of the Senju clan, Reicheru's thoughts turned to Kahora. "Y'know, I have a friend who comes from the Senju bloodline. She could probably use some…" catching herself before revealing too much of her friend's family situation, uncertain if she would want other people to know, she quickly switched gears, "…well, she'd probably be interested. Her name is Mihoki Kahora, I could introduce you two sometime if you don't know her. She's pretty new at the Academy, so I doubt you would have met already, but she's super cool."

As the conversation turned to Ziren, a familiar tight ball of emotions threatened to pummel the young girl. She pushed them down and listened to how Mikasa described him. Able to manipulate blood. Well, that could be helpful to be aware of; Reicheru knew very little about the Chigokai clan, and it hadn't been the topic on her mind the last time she saw Ziren. The reminder of that last encounter was a sucker punch for the young student, and the too-familiar image of what happened at the gates that night steam-rolled her mind. Prying herself out of her thoughts, Reicheru forced a polite smile and small bow in response to Mikasa's advice. "Thank you, Mikasa-sama. I'll certainly keep that in mind!" Turning back to Tobi as he threw in his own advice, she gave a quiet laugh as he mentioned being true to her way of shinobi. "Thank you, Tobikuma. In truth, being true to my ninja way has already gotten me into a bit of a pickle, though I don't regret it. At least, not yet. You see, I'll be taking my exam with Ziren-san along with some other boys from my class. We'll all pass or fail together, so it's not only dependent on how I handle it. Any chance you all have any advice for this somewhat different situation?"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She smiled at Mikasa giving her a reassuring look."I get what shut-eye I can these days.Rest is rare these days with the omnious threat of the Frost lingering over us. The safety of the village is paramount, I believe we can agree on that."She said in a cheerful tone. Soku was in a good mood today. Usually, she was not as laid back on her patrols around the districts but something had changed in her. Of course, she was still vigiliant as ever but not as monotone and serious she usually was. She glanced down at the Senju, pondering for a bit."Strongest shinobi, eh? That is an remarkable dream to have. The path there will not be easy, however with a personality like yours, I trust you can do it."The Santaru enjoyed listening to other shinobi and what they wanted from the paths of life. Some had some noble causes while others had more...sinister motives. The mention of exams came up and the female snapped back to reality.

"Ziren is your proctor, huh? Well, one thing I can tell you for sure, this exam is going to be quite interesting. Remember one thing, don't assume anything..ever. Many great ninja have fallen victim due to this simple concept. It is quite easy to assume something only to find out it was something much much more. It will serve you well in any exams or missons you undertake."She was starting to sound like one of those old wise senseis. At the mention of other boys, the Captain raised an eyebrow. She had a fair idea whom Reicheru was talking about."I assume you speak of Hideki Riku and his little group of troublemakers?"Soku had heard of their antics and was strongly against them being eligible for a exam. Well, that wasnt up to her. The main branch would do what it seemed fit. "If you ever need help or want to hear some comedic tales about Ziren, do not hesistate to find me."She said jesting slightly. A hand reached down to the ANBU mask at her side and as swiftly as it had come off, she stapped it on concealing her features once again. It was time to resume her rounds.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Foremost, my sincere apologies on the delay of posting. I recently have begun my promotion and didn't realize it meant I would immediately swap from my previous schedule to my new without a weekend break! Back now!]

Curiously oceanic hues lock onto the porcelain ANBU guise, the Captain indicating the kunoichi required to return to her initial duties. In response, Mikasa gradually waves her sole leather gloved hand to and fro somberly, "Let us both not be strangers towards one another, Soku-san. I implore you to visit the Byoin if you become fatigued." the Sennin states more so as a generic statement for the entire gathered party.

Gradually the maiden would come to a complete stand, taking notice of the crimson blotches the raspberries littering on her attire, a chuckle escapes her lips at her own foolishness. "I dare say, Reicheru-chan, that you are more than ready with all the solid advice given thus far!" she muses, glancing between the remaining pair. Not wishing to be rude, the Medical Sennin wouldn't be able to sit idle in the sunshine all day; although she certain wished she was allowed the freedom to . . .the terminology of freedom differed between each individual and the notion struck a cord within her that was unable to pinpoint.

Dismissing the notion entirely, she gestures towards the Oak District, "I would love some company, if either of you is interested in a free meal? One has to keep a steady supply of energy going after all!" Mikasa chirps in a vibrant tone, her smile widening considerably. The Sennin didn't mind showcasing her childish tendencies to the younger generation, not that she were more than ten years older; however her equals would bring her into a series of questioning if she were to display the behavior before them. "I am open to any suggestions, all I know is that I am famished." pausing for a moment her cheeks flush a faint tint of rose, "Raspberries aren't filling, despite their delectable taste." she assures the duo.​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back