Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Free time [pm to enter]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was a good day for Akumi, she had much more time to herself, buut she should really start doing more missions. Today, however, Akumi just wanted to get to know some students, ones who have taken her interest, she wanted them to be her team, but they all needed to become Genin first. She already was recommending two of them for their skill in the tournament. They became strong very fast, it was quite unusual, maybe someone put something in the water? Who knew.

Today was cold, it almost looked like it was going to snow with how the clouds were. Akumi, being a fire master, had no issue with the cold, Her warm chakra was more than enough, but she had on a black jacket anyway, because she wanted to use it for once. She bought clothing, and hardly wore them, who knew when she would get into a battle and ruin a piece of fashion she liked? It was the reason why she rarely bought new clothing, she wanted to but why buy it if she was too afraid to even wear it. She had her Konoha Headband on her forehead, and off of her side, her Iwagakure headband was hanging from her belt. She felt a need to carry it, it was like carrying around a piece of her homeland around with her.

Akumi had a table for four ready at the local ramen shop. It was her go-to place, but one of these times she might switch it up. Today, it would be the same. She sent out letters the day before, notifying Shinzo, Miyako, and Suyashi that Akumi was inviting them out to lunch today. Nothing too special. She just wanted to get to know her dream team better.

Akumi sat down, the table was indoors, usually, she ate outdoors, but they might not be fond of the cold.

[topic created]

[Inviting Shinzo, Miyako, and Sushi.]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This wouldn't be the first time that Miyako has met Akumi at this ramen shop. In the warmer months, she had confronted Akumi about her eyes out of curiosity. At least she left some sort of an impression on her. Miyako takes her usual route to the Red Oak district, her hands tucked away in her kimono as she walks. Miyako was an adept with fire ninjutsu and her Uchiha blood made the winter in the Konohagakure feel almost like a brisk spring. In a way, Miyako had hoped for another private meeting with Akumi, having had endless dreams about those spiraling eyes. It was almost as if she couldn't get the image out of her head.

She approaches the hostess just inside the doors of the shop, mentioning Akumi's name and watching the woman's eyes light up as she heard the name of a supposedly frequent customer. Miyako was led to the table where Akumi was and she offers a smile to the young woman that had been waiting for her, "Hi again!" Judging by the two empty seats, this was not going to be a private meeting. With just a hint of disappointment, Miyako plops down across from Akumi and only orders water. "I got your letter, what's this about?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo had read the letter as soon as he received it, and since that moment his excitement had reached a boiling point. As soon as his parents deemed his chores complete, the young Seikon child had shot out of his house and made his way towards the meeting point. He loved ramen, but really who didn’t? The idea of a piping hot bowl of chicken and pumpkin ramen brought a tear of joy to his eye, such perfection, such deliciousness would soon be within his grasp. Normally Shinzo was self driven when it came to moving as quickly as possible, but this time it was the food that pushed him onward towards his limits.

Today Shinzo sported a deep blue scarf as well as similarly coloured woollen gloves. He had left his home today with the goal of feeling less cold than he had done in the last few days. Despite this, the young boy was still sporting a sleeveless top and shorts. By now though he didn’t quite feel the cold as much, well that was what he wanted people to believe anyway, really the hairs on his arms and legs would almost always be stood on end at this time of year. He figured that with enough exposure he’d be able to ignore this, but so far it was just an uneducated thought. The boy was silently freezing and hoping that the run would warm him up.

The sound of quickly tapping feet could be heard coming towards the ramen shop, within seconds the young figure of Shinzo came into view. The draft he generated with his speed kicked up a small cloud of dust behind him, his hazelnut hair continued to be pushed back over his head by the air resistance he faced as he ran. He couldn’t see anybody waiting outside so the rational choice was to make his way in. He pressed his hands against one of the doors, swinging it open with a beaming smile as the warmth of the interior engulfed him. “Akumi-sensei!” He excitedly shouted out as soon as he took his first step indoors. Green eyes scanned the customers in search of the familiar face, however instead of just one face he was met with two that he knew. Akumi seemed to have made herself comfortable as she waited but across from her sat Miyako.

Shinzo’s face grew into a bright red as he saw the Uchiha. ‘Why did I just do that. She’s going to think I’m so uncool.’ He began to shuffle shyly over to the pair who were sat down at their table, very unusual for the young lad. His eyes were glued to the floor as he approached. “Do you mind if I, um, sit here?” He asked Miyako and gestured to the empty seat next to her before motioning to sit. He made sure to place as much distance between himself and the Uchiha girl. ‘Please don’t think I’m creepy. Please don’t think I’m creepy. Please don’t think I’m creepy. His cheeks were still full of colour as he quietly sat next to Miyako, he couldn’t bring himself to say anything else in fear of being mortified if he said something wrong.

[Topic entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Finding a forum for my skills? | End of the Student Arc Tournament said:
[col]Letters, letters, letters, there were just so much going on. Suyashi had to drop from the tournament in the past and he was still just a bit salty from that experience but this was a chance that he would tak to look back at himself and realize what Yukio said was right, he had to rely on others, he had to figure out what he was going to do with a team, what he was going to be known for in the future. What he would go on to become as a man and as the Hero he wanted to grow into. He still had the shadows of Maru's fight looming over him. The nightmare that someone evil could have done what Yukio had done to him. And ending up worse than just getting beat down... He could lose his life. And that was not something he wanted to think about, he had time, at least in his mind, to think and prepare for that idea. He was still strong, he could fend off attacks from anyone? Right?

He began questioning himself, until he got a letter from Akumi. This was something that made him smile, he had always liked her, crazy rippled eye sensei, but he knew now not to mess with her name. Or more so, not to ever forget it. 'Lets go see what she wants...', moving himself from his spot on the couch he would fiddle with the Crimson blade he made, before placing it back in a small sheath and heading out to get some Ramen with Akumi, it would definitely be fun to know that she wanted to spend some time with him. So with that, he would leap from building to building slowly trying not to aggravate any of his injuried he was served by Yukio, before landing a few blocks away from the rendezvous point. He wasnt punctual like always, but he wasnt at all late to this shindig as he would hear Shinzo's voice announcing himself, maybe this would be more interesting than he thought.

"Oi, Akumi-senpai, Miyako-san, Shinzo-kun, How is everyone? Was I invited to this gathering? Hehe...", taking his seat next to Miyako he would eyeball Shinzo who seemed to be beat red for some reason, maybe it was because of how the tournament ended up? Who knows... but Shinzo made it to the finals and Sushi automatically came in fourth place because of his inability to compete due to injuries sustained in his fight with Maru but many people didnt know the truth, and Suyashi wouldnt tell them either, because that wasnt something he wanted to let out. Especially with Yukio potentially looming over him awaiting him to slip up. "So... Whats the occasion?"
|
[legend="[glow=Yellow][b][size=5][color=white]Minamoto Suyashi[/color][/size][/b][/glow]"]
awYBx3F.gif

Rank Student!
Height: 5'11"
Build: Lean and toned
Blood Type: A Positive!
Student Data
Theme Song- Basic Armor
- A Few Sheaths on a belt with scrolls on his thigh.
Whats Visible
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi didn't have to wait long, Miyako was the first to show. She spoke to Akumi in a casual way, AKumi had nothing against, but it did kinda offset her if that is the right word to use. Miyako looked like a formal child but spoke in an informal way. It was an oxymoron in a way, but Akumi would not complain. "Hey, Miyako, I hope your day has been good so far?" Akumi said, she wasn't going to answer the girl's question until after the rest of the group showed up.

Soon, Akumi heard Shinzo, she glanced to look at the boy entering, he was excited and obviously happy about this. This made Akumi show him a big grin, in a way she really liked how enthusiastic he was. It was refreshing, and it made her feel happy as well. But when he noticed Miyako here as well he instantly showed embarrassment. He shuffled over not even looking up once, this was a new side of Shinzo Akumi had never seen. "Hey Shinzo, I am glad you could make it, don't worry about your entrance. I find it joyful when someone is that excited to do anything." Akumi stated with a grin. She didn't want him to mope the entire time.

Lastly, Suyashi entered and walked over. He actually remembered Akumi's name this time, she responded with a smile. He sat down in the last seat available at the table, there were only four chairs at a square table. "Of course, Suyashi, come sit and order some food." Akumi stated to Suyahsi's comment and then nodded.

"So I invited you all out here for one simple reason." Akumi started in a very serious tone of voice, she took a pause for a dramatic effect. She looked at each student before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. If one didn't know better, it seemed like this was a dire situation she was about to explain, maybe a high ranking mission she was sending the group on. At the peak of the tenseness, Akumi opened her eyes. "To eat." She stated in a happy tone of voice, the seriousness melting away all in a matter of moments. She grinned and held up the menu.

"You all probably know this, but You three are my favorite students of the bunch. After you guys become genin, I would be proud to lead a team with you three, I don't know much about you guys, other than simple things out of your files, but I want to get to know you guys more." Akumi stated, she liked to say exactly what her intentions were, even if she made it seem a little dramatic and mysterious in the beginning.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Possibly to Akumi's surprise, Miyako is always informal to those she trusts and sees as potential friends or teammates. Even though she should be expected to be formal to her superior, it's hard for her to see Akumi as such. Maybe it's her own pride that makes her feel this way, but maybe it's that she's lacked a form of authority for most of her life. "I mean, my day hasn't been bad." Miyako admits in response to Akumi's question, though this is all she can seem to get out before Shinzo bursts through the doors of the ramen house and calls out for the woman that Miyako is sitting with. In hearing him, Miyako turns her head and can't help but to grin as he begins to approach.

She knows that something is up with Shinzo, his face turning a deep red when he spots her. The way he fumbles about after shuffling to the table makes her laugh. As he asks her for permission to sit, she nods, "No, please sit!" she responds, patting the wooden chair in the position between herself and Akumi. Any place that he would have sat would have been next to her anyway. A grin seems to be perpetual on her face, her own cheeks somewhat rosy as she realizes why Shinzo has been acting so weird lately. Miyako's lips part in preparation for a jab at Shinzo, just to make things a bit more awkward for him. Before she can get a word out, however, Suyashi approaches and greets all of them.

"Ah, konnichiwa Suyashi!" Miyako almost excitedly calls in response, offering a small wave to him. Suyashi is a few years older than everyone in the academy student group and he could be considered a bit of a dreamboat, but totally not Miyako's type. She sees an opportunity in this and can't help but to grin maniacally. "I see you've been training a bit extra lately, hm?" She asks Sushi and sets her chin in the palm of her hand as he sits.

All of their attention is shifted to Akumi as she begins to speak. Miyako wants to know why the three of them were invited here so her attention is hooked to Akumi until she simply tells them that they were all invited here to eat. She sighs openly and offers Akumi a look that's somewhat disapproving. An entire meeting just to eat, no mission? She sips on her water and looks down into the layers of ice within it, her cheeks growing nearly as red as Shinzo's though for an entirely different reason. The redness fades when Akumi begins to speak again, it makes Miyako joyful to hear that the three of them are her favorite students. It's a good thing that she used her attitude to catch Akumi's attention. Finally, she'll be apart of something that can bring her success and the potential to complete important missions. "Well, what do you want to know?" She speaks up, tilting her head slightly and glancing over the menu on the table in front of her. There was a lot that Miyako could tell her, but there wasn't too much that she actually wanted to say.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“I like to put my energy into everything I do I guess.” He tried to force out a chuckle without seeming too awkward but alas that failed miserably. Shinzo took a moment to step back mentally and reassess the situation, was he losing anything by being himself? No. Was he gaining anything by being awkward? No. He quickly turned towards Akumi with a grin now finding it’s place upon his face. “How have you been Akumi-sensei? I was just about to send you a letter actually but training got ahead of me, I can balance on one hand for quite a while now, if you want then I’ll show you later?” Secretly the boy hoped that this ‘interesting’ way of showing off would spark some interest from Miyako but really his hopes weren’t too high. He spun around in his seat to look towards the door, only moments from having entered himself. There stood Suyashi in the doorway. “Suyashi! Come join us!" He called out to the familiar face, in truth he hadn’t spoken to him for a little while what with the tournament end everything, the pair had missed out on fighting but there would be more opportunities in the future.

His gaze turned back towards the Uchiha girl sat close to him only to see her watching Sushi, resting her chin in her palm no less. Shinzo was visibly shaken for half a second or so to anyone specifically watching him, thankfully he managed to regain his composure as Akumi spoke once more. ’I have been training too!’ Shinzo motioned to press his right bicep with his left hand, it had grown a little bit but he was only young. His teacher seemed to become serious, the atmosphere grew into one of extreme anticipation. What could be coming next? Thankfully the tension was broken, food was something that Shinzo had been looking forward to since the prospect arose from the location of this meeting alone.

Shinzo’s jaw dropped slightly, “we are your favourites?” He didn’t quite know what else to say.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]Setting himself down, noticing that there was no chair for him on the other side of Miyako he would move his body to set next to Akumi instead across from the duo, but it didnt at all matter, wearing his fluffy fur mane and an opened cut shirt to show off the ripped abs from his work outs many people didnt even know that he was working on his new form, he wouldnt bust it out until he had to anyways. Alas, this was not why they were here but Miyako did happen to notice his working out, smirking he would eye her for a moment, but he didnt know anyone that would acknowledge his workouts. He wasnt doing it for the ladies, he did it as a way to better himself. However, he did get a kick out of it. A sense of joy that someone recognized his hard labor.

"Thanks Miyako-san, Maybe we'll all get to work out together... since we're a team now, eh?", nodding he would turn to Akumi, listening to her dramatized pausing and stopping before wanting to get to know them, he had to wipe sweat from his brow, this was going to be quite the group, "Whew! You cant putting us in suspense like that! Geez, heh.", nodding he would look to Miyako who asked a good question and Shinzo who was aloof but still holding unto the fact that she'd said that they were her favorites? Suyashi didnt think of himself like anyones favorite, but it was a nice gesture to feel like she wanted them. "Oi... I guess getting to know us... In Battle? I know we've all grown since that tournament... I can smell it. But I guess, this is assuming you want us to go on missions and stuff like that together?", nodding again he would find a way to think about this, trying to calm himself and remember the lessons of Jerfu as well as MIkasa and Yukio, everyone coming together within his own mind to teach him what he needed to forward himself in this world.

"I mean I could be wrong... but, we'll need to run missions anyways to figure each other out anyways...right? But alas, I know I'm still waiting to hear who got chosen... I know I've seen Juko and Maru walking around with their Headbands already." he spoke with a bit of salt in his voice but of course he was, he'd beaten Maru but heard nothing... but alas there was nothing he'd heard about the subject in regards to them.
|
[legend="[glow=Yellow][b][size=5][color=white]Minamoto Suyashi[/color][/size][/b][/glow]"]
awYBx3F.gif

Rank Student!
Student Data
Theme Song- Basic Armor
- A Few Sheaths on a belt with scrolls on his thigh.
Whats Visible
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi had a good giggle over Shinzo, it was something off of a romance novel almost. Maybe it was easy to compare a little awkward situation like that to a romance novel, it was always her reading choice after all. Akumi knew that novels were far from what actually happens in life, but the silly exchange made her giggle none the less. Now Miyako's reaction to Suyashi was obvious, but Akumi couldn't deny he had grown into a handsome young man. When Akumi was Miyako's age, she used to flirt with any boy who caught her eyes. She often found herself swooning over guys, despite her belief that romance only made life more difficult, and it got in the way of her dream for more power.

Shinzo spoke up, to Akumi, about his training. "I have been quite fantastic actually." Akumi stated with a warm smile. She then gave Shinzo a look of confusion, maybe more like a look of 'why' when he mentioned maybe he could check him out balancing on one hand. It was something she didn't really expect. "Uh- I'll take your word on it." Akumi stated, she then crossed her arms. "Balance is good for Taijutsu, I have to admit I didn't know you were great at Taijutsu. Your performance in the tournament was marvelous." Akumi said with a grin.

After the dramatic suspense, Akumi smiled sheepishly. She knew what she was doing, it amused her to make a tense atmosphere, only to break it by a simple, and short sentence. Miyako, of course, showed her disapproval, Shinzo was dumbfounded that Akumi said they were her favorites and Suyashi, he voiced her disapproval, then he said that they should battle each other, then he asked about missions. Miyako asked what Akumi wanted to know, Akumi blinked. She hadn't thought about what exactly.
"Hmm, the things I want to know probably isn't something you guys could explain. It would be best if we just went on missions, and learn about each other that way." Akumi said to all of them, but she was looking at Miyako.

Akumi then looked at Suyashi and smiled. "Battle is a good way to get to know each other, but I'd rather go on missions. But I'll fight you if you really want to fight." Akumi stated with a smile, this smile was a little different, maybe a little more confident? Or the opposite. It was hard to tell, mostly because she looked down to her menu quickly.

Akumi called over the Waitress. Akumi visited her almost every day, so looking at the menu was pointless. "I'll have my usual, Dango and ramen, with tea." Akumi stated simply. She didn't bother saying exactly which dango, ramen, or tea. She was assuming they'd know, like they usually do, lately at least.

"I'm buying so order whatever you want." Akumi stated to the rest of the group, she gave them a smile. Technically her brother was buying, since she was currently using his money. Not like he had a girlfriend to spend it on. So she assumed he would be okay with it.

[mft]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako reads over the menu with a bit of disinterest, not much on here that she likes. She sighs and closes her menu, looking around the table at all of them reading through their own menus. Maybe she’d just get bubble tea, if the had that here. Hearing that Miyako may be able to redeem herself to at least her teammates in fighting makes her perk up, “I think we’ve all changed since the tournament too, I know that I have!”

She sighs as Suyashi reminds them that none of them are genin yet. She knows that she won’t be chosen because of her performance in the tournament.. or lack of it. She lowers her chin towards her chest and quiets down as Suyashi continues to talk. Akumi even mentions Shinzo’s marvelous performance in the tournament and she can’t help but to sigh softly to herself, no one could say the same about her performance and she had the injuries to prove that.

Miyako has wanted to go on real missions since her first, but as Akumi spoke with her eyes directed at the young kunoichi she wouldn’t return the gaze, too focused on the table to do so. She’s somewhat lost in her own thoughts, hoping that she’ll have what it takes to actually succeed with her team and the missions that they’ll go on. The only time she looks up is when the waitress comes over to take their order. After Akumi, Miyako places her simple order of bubble tea and hands her menu over to the woman.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sushi was right, the group would need to go on missions together at some point if they were to remain as a team. Though first they would all need to get to know the abilities of one and other as well as how to best coordinate themselves under the leadership of Akumi. Shinzo was familiar with Suyashi’s fighting style, at least he thought so, really he wasn’t too sure what had happened before the two of them worked the land a while ago. He too had watched Miyako;s performance in her fight against Juko, however at that time his attention was on the latter to try and gage the blonde boy’s improvement. In reality he looked forwards to seeing what each member of this squad could do, especially now they had all had time to grow. “Yeah I have noticed the headbands too.” He paused for a moment as memories flashed into his mind, only casual passings by in the streets but still he too was waiting to find out who else had been chosen as genin thanks to their tournament performance. “Come to think of it, you beat Maru didn’t you Suyashi?” A sigh escaped his lips as his mind wandered to his own victory, the match having been cut short quite possibly ended it in his favour so the win was a hollow one at that. In his mind Juko did deserve the headband and was happy to see him have it, but the idea of being left behind still lingered and caused the boy to pause again to re-centre himself.

He looked up as Akumi chimed in, she didn’t seem overly impressed with his balancing achievement. ‘Why did I say that? That was so stupid, and I said it in front of Miyako too.’ Thankfully though his ego was saved from being completely destroyed as Akumi brought forwards his performance in the tournament, seeming as though she was thoroughly impressed with his taijutsu. “Well, urm, I guess I did quite well yeah. I was trying to hide my Taijutsu from you in our lessons so it would be a surprise, but yeah that’s what I’m best at. I dunno why but it just comes naturally to me.” From the corner of his eye he caught the sigh from Miyako which immediately caused the brown haired boy to cease his talk of the tournament. He glanced over to her, his emerald green eyes wide as if to offer an apology but despite this they were still warm, holding his kind demeanour in the piercing gaze. He brushed his windswept brown hair back over his head and offered a small smile, hoping to cheer her up slightly by passing on a pinch of his joyous outlook on life.

“I’ll, urm, have the spiced pumpkin ramen please, with some plain mochi balls too if that’s alright.” He flashed a grin to the waitress before bowing his head in thanks as she took his menu.

MFT

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]"I did beat Maru... before I was taken out of the tournament...", nodding a bit before noting Miyako's sigh, "You did well in the tournament Miyako-san, You have grit, and you didnt give in until the battle was futile. It takea a big person to know their limits... Unlike myself... Heh, I ran out of chakra in my fight and I was gonna keep going... but I could've killed myself doing that.", nodding he found himself smiling back to her until Akumi mentioned fighting.

Everything stopped in Suyashi and he would find himself looking at Akumi after she spoke of battle? He didnt move or say anything just pondering if he wanted to fight someone with eyes as powerful as hers looked? Maybe he would have a chance to use his new abilities!? Maybe... Maybe... but he didnt wanna just use that all willy nilly. They werent powers to be used for the sake of it. He had to remember what Jerfu said to him about the technique. However, he didnt have it perfected quite yet. However he knew how to access its power, it just took a long time to gather the power for it. He was going to figure out how he would manage it.

"Sorry I'm actually not hungry or anything... but I'm down for a Chai Black Tea with Ice please?", looking to the server Suyashi didnt spend time on that before turning his attention back to Akumi, "I'd be up for alittle sparring session Ripple-eye Senpai...?", this time he messed up her name on purpose just to get her riled up, but he didnt want to fight or spar here, he just wanted to get under her skin a bit before they would spar in the future. Though knowing Akumi's anger he would be dealt with quite thoroughly. But Suyashi was the man that never turned down a fight at this stage of his life, he didnt have an off button when it came to this type of thing.

"Maybe if you're up for it... You could show us a team spar? To see how well we work together?", he was sure she could take the three of them, especially with him sensing that she was stronger than Yukio and Yukio had handled him quite easily. It didnt take much to do it though especially with how gung ho Suyashi was when fighting, he would learn sooner or later but he did know that he didnt like the taste of defeat, but learning from those fights he would be able to regain his confidence against people his speed and level.
|
awYBx3F.gif

Rank Student!
Student Data
Theme Song
$_1.JPG
Whats Visible
X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi looked at them all, a team spar. "A team spar would be fun. I have to admit I have never fought more than one person- well ninja, at a time. I don't count a certain mission with bandits, non-ninja are too easy to take out." She stated, she started to kinda ramble a little bit. As she thought back on that, she was Miyako's age when she did that mission. Time flies.

Akumi blinked for a moment, her other body got a message. "Ah, I've been called. But we should plan a team fight, it'd be a great way to bond, and a new experience for us all." Akumi explained. She then pulled out her wallet and placed more than enough money on the table for the meal. "Sorry to ditch ya like this, but we will see each other again, hopefully, y'all will be Genin then." Akumi stated, she then walked out of the restaurant, and towards the Hokage's building.

[topic left, y'all are free to stay and get along]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back