Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Freshening up for the Fresh Start(Kamaru/Open)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered as INCP: Yamazaki Yuri]

This audio log #NS001P. Per Kamaru's request, I searched for place to bathe. It took quite sometime though, not that it was hard to find, it's just this city is !huge!. I didn't search alone however, for safety reasons I had two others with me. Even though they were civilian refugees, our joint presence made each of us a little more comfortable. After find a suitable house, by suitable I mean not rundown and holding on for dear life nor one that would have fees that would enslave my bloodline down to three of my grandchildren, one of the others with me volunteers to inform our leader of the location. Apparently he hear Kamaru issue me that order. I decided to stay which costed me about two minutes of reassuring my company that I would be fine on my own.

I head inside, examining my funds as I do. I found that I had saved quite a bit in reserve due to my "necessity only" lifestyle back at home. My apartment was virtually bare,... did need much because I didn't have guest to entertain. Digressing. So I paid my way and paid for a plus one,... after inquiring about a refund policy. Proceeding in, I head toward the lady's showering area to strip down, lock away my clothes, and rinse off. At the time it didn't occur to me that I would have to put on the same dirty clothes I wore in when I was done. But anyway, after that I wrap myself in a towel and my head with another before going to sit in the giant hot tub located in the mixed gender area. There, the tub would do what the shower could not, in that it started to relieve some of the physical tension I had.

Aside from another woman there, the room was pretty vacant. While I sat with my eyes closed, she seemed to inch closer to me. Once she got in comfortable talking range she asked me,
"Is something wrong?" "Hmm," is what she got in response. "You seem to be crying." I flick water away from my hand and check my face and she seemed to be right. I told her, "Oh, I guess I'm just not used to the heat in here or something. My eyes aren't so good. I normally wear glasses." Her reply was something to the effect of, "Well okay, just let me know if you need to talk about anything." She would hear from me, "Hmhmhm sure, no problem." I close my eyes and tilted my head back for a while, wondering if I should tell her anything. "Well... naw forget about it." I teased.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a nice soak, I got out and dried off in the locker area. It was as I was beginning to expect. He would be too busy to get here, or maybe the other two refugees didn't get to him, or maybe they were late finding him. I tried to give him those benefits of doubt but likely, those weren't the case. The truth seemed to be, I just wasn't what he wanted. After dressing up again, I walked out thinking that I didn't thank him for getting me here and the effort there after. Although I did intend to tell him here. The attendant reminded me about the refund I could get due to the other person not showing but I didn't care for it. I simply shook my head as I walked out. Kamaru is a hero,... but maybe it was selfish to try to make him MY hero. I'd already taken him for granted, I didn't need to weight him down also.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back