Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Freshly Brewed [Kiri][Open]

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin briefly took a sip from his coffee, his eyes scanning the afternoons papers as attempted to drain out the sound of rain pouring heavily outside. He had a few hours’ lefts of free time before he would have to return underground and decided to treat himself to his favorite beverage. Coffee. Two cups were placed across from his drink, one filled with small sugar cubs and the other with creamer. Shin looked briefly away from his paper as he examined the small café he had found himself in. It was the closes placed towards his home and it didn’t hurt that they knew their craft well. It was partial indoors, so there wasn’t a threat of his drink being taken away by the harsh weather being displayed outside. There weren’t man patrons in the place, most choosing to not chance braving the weather for a simple cup of coffee.

Fine by me. The shinobi thought returning his attention back to his paper as he slowly stirred the drink. Less people made it easier for him to react should something serious happened. Luckily, apart from the rain, the day seemed to be going normal. Something that he appreciated and hoped wouldn’t change as he enjoyed his drink.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn’t everyday that he could find a parttime job that didn’t involve his duties with medicine, or anything to do with the shinobi world for that matter. And so, when he happened upon a certain job advertisement for a part-timer in this small cafe down the road, Kiri thought it would be a perfect way to get a break from all the hustle and bustle of life. Besides, it was also extra income and that was important especially since he would be pouring most of his wages for medical texts. Even if he could borrow a few from Osu, it was still important to have a host of his own.

As such, instead of his combat gear, Kiri was wearing a plain white dress-shirt, with black trousers and a black apron. He had just arrived at the backdoor and went to clock-in at the office. Then, he would proceed towards the counter and begin to assist the head barista. Luckily for him, the day wasn’t as bustling and he wouldn’t have to worry about fumbling through orders again.

As a couple of mugs were filled, he would then circle around the counter and carry the tray across the room. It was for a couple of friends near the window and he smiled as he placed their orders on the small coffee table. It was about this time when he turned and was on his way back to the counter that he noticed a familiar face.

“Ah, Shin-san,” said Kiri as he neared the person. “Surprising to find you here. Do you always come here?”

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin briefly felt a familiar aura as he placed his paper down, looking away and offering a small smile at the teenager awaypproaching him. It seemed that the boy had gotten adjusted to life within the village awaypproaching he seemed to work for this established, another point in his favor. Pausing to take drink, he listened to boys question before speaking

"Only a few weeks Kiri-san, I mess say that this place is one of the better coffee cafés the village has to offer."

Pausing he examined the boy in front of him, his clothing much more cleaner and we'll kept then their previous encounter.

"It seems like village life agrees with you."

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was definitely much better to make the acquaintance of Shin without having to be told off about a menacing aura. Perhaps he had finally progressed in keeping a good check on his chakra. Not to mention that he wasn’t scaring any of the patrons of the establishment. Honestly, one might truly wonder about his choice for parttime if that were the case. Still, it was nice to know that Shin was a regular, at least a new one.

Though when the other had commented about seemingly adjusting to village life, Kiri sighed and scratched the back of his head as he answered, “Well, it took quite a long while, if you ask me. Still, I’m far from being okay with it. I just keep my head up and remember that not everyone is an enemy. That way I won’t have to be scaring them away or attracting unwanted people because of what’s inside me.”

He then glanced over the counter and saw that there wasn’t much to do, but still, he was on the job at the moment. “Say, Shin, if you’re free later, wanna have a talk? I won’t be long on my shift. And you seem quite busy at the moment as well. So if you’re still here later, I can treat you to some of my original creations.”

And whether the other would agree or not, Kiri would soon rejoin the barrista by the counter to help with anything else for the time being.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin simply nodded at the response, knowing from experience the difficulty of adjusting to regular day to day people, mostly form himself for his ancestor and the rest from his training. Though it was a nice change to see that the boy reconciled his issues and was striving towards fixing them. Though to be honestly he seemed to being handling a lot better than Shin had in his early career, choosing to let his aura constantly pour out to ward of any possible threats. But things had changed and he felt more at ease as a person. Shin took another drink of his coffee, pausing at the boys questing before responding

“Of course, I wouldn’t want to distract you from your shift. I also never turn the chance to try something new. I’ll be here reading while your work.”

The shinobi spoke calmly, waving off the teenager as he resumed reading, his mind placing words through the articles for latter study. He was interested in this creation, as well as being able to speak on friendly terms with other like himself. They hadn’t got a chance to speak since the clothing debacle with Komora, and it would be interesting to learn more about the teenager. Especially considering his remarks previous amount something else being inside of him. Shin knew only a few things that could possibly be, but he would not jump to conclusion. For now he would relax and enjoy his article was the rain softly pelted the glass.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back