Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Friend or Foe [Requesting Entry]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi had arrived a few hours ago into the land of fire. It didn’t seem that long for a journey, but the peace that the group had to maintain to make it quick was something on the brutal side of life. It was quick and relentless and only those that where strong would have kept up, but the group of Leaf Shinobi had arrived finally, the dragon tooth pass was approaching view for those that travelled together, the familiar site and one that had always had a recent voice of distaste with interactions here. This was why he was here himself, after all any leaf messenger sent before seemed to have had a bad time trying to get in.

Bringing his hands up he allowed them to combine into a few of the well known gestures that he had created himself. A puff of smoke around him as he walked out of it, removed where the Anbu robes and masks and not he stood in the traditional leaf Shinobi armour, the white cape trailing from his shoulders as the hat sat proud on top of the Fourth Hokage’s head. Stepping to the gates he allowed his voice to travel across the distance to make sure he was heard.

“I am Uchiha Takeshi, Lord Forth of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. I have come to request an ordinance with your Raikage.”

Now it was a waiting game to see how this interaction would go down between the two parties. After recent ones it seemed that anything was possible.

[Topic Entered]
[CRPJ: Hokage Robe Summon used]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man came to a stop beside his travelling company crossing his arms as he leaned back a bit to look upon clouds gates, it had been some time now since the Uchiha had been in this country and part of him couldn't help but be interested in what had changed between then and now. Last time there seemed to be a bit of turmoil within the village things needing to be organised though maybe in the time since then things had found some law and order something he hoped they would find out in but a few moments.

[Topic entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki felt weary from the travelling, she was looking forward to reaching the gates and getting some rest. She was glad at least the journey was uneventful which she was thankful for. The party reached the Dragon Tooth path and familiar sight of the gates of the village Hidden in the Clouds, even though this was her second visited she still hadn't seen what the village looked like, she was hoping that this time that would let them through the gates so she could see it.

[Topic Entered]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would be the last to arrive and would watch Takeshi's announcement. It was good that they had reached the gate and there was not a giant ink black monster that breathed fire attacking it. Small miracles she supposed.

Nagisa would stand with the group, her blues eyes watching for movement, a smile on her face.

[topic entered]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Today was the day. The top brass of Leaf would be arriving for a meeting with Kitsune. For once, hopefully, this meeting would be without any sort of interference. It did, on the other hand, require a lot of preparation, including getting a meeting room secured, appropriate lodgings handled, and so on. In this instance she’d had her office prepared for a top priority meeting, had rooms set up both had her own mansion, but also at a hotel in case they’d prefer to be in a civilian building. That wasn’t all of course, she’d also had a variety of foods prepared in case of hunger.

Dressed in the lightning chakra infused Raikage robes and wearing the Raikage hat as well, Kitsune made her way to the gates as she had been informed that the Hokage had shown up in person with his retinue of retainers, two of which Kitsune had already met before. Or, well, briefly met. That meeting had been cut short because of various instances of idiocy, but now, the one in charge was none other than her. This time would be the one that worked. Hopefully. She ordered the gates opened and stood on the threshold to meet her Konohagakureian counterpart.

”Salutations, my dear Lord Hokage.” she said with a gentle smile as she removed her hat, letting Yuki and Yukio realize who was standing in front of them. ”I figure it’s been a long journey for you all, so I’d like to invite you all to dinner. I’ve arranged accomodations as well.” she added before pausing ”Oh, and it’s up to you whether you’d prefer a civilian hotel, or a stay at my estate. But for now, welcome to Kumogakure. I’ve been expecting you all with great excitement.” she finished, a genuine smile playing on her lips as she lifted an arm and gestured for them to enter the village with her.

[MFT; WC: 317]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as the gates of Cloud opened up to them , finally it seemed that they had been lucky enough to get inside of the village this time. Listening to the words of the new Raikage he shot a sideways glance towards the two Anbu that had come with him. As if questioning if they had seen this person before, though that would be a question for another day. Right now they had more important things to consider like the decision on what the group would be doing together. That seemed to be the one that the new Raikage had on her mind and he wasn’t going to kee[p her waiting more than was needed.

“Dinner would be fine, as for the offer to stay we would gladly accept the offer to stay at your place, as we would like to drop our belongings off. But I think all of us could use some food to speak Lady Raikage”

With that Takeshi would follow her, after all he had no idea where he was going it was rare that in recent trips anyone got past the actual gates and into the village. So he took this as an opportunity to learn about the village, the culture life around here itself. He would have to make sure that he understood everything that he saw and process the information that was crossing his eyes.

[Topic Left with Kitsune]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man had little to say giving a bow to the Raikage in respectful greeting before listening to what she had to say to them, in this it would be takeshi's decision as to where they group stayed hearing they would be staying at Kistune's place though it wasn't as if he really had much to take in with him tending to travel light where ever he went. "Thank you for your hospitality I hope there will be time to see what life is like in your village in comparison to the leaf." He was interested to some degree it had been some time since the Sennin had met any of the cloud ninja not since the tea country tournament some time ago.

Following his Hokage's lead the man followed Takeshi into the village lifting his cloak to place his hands in his pocket and letting his head tilt from side to side to take in the sights and sounds of this new place taking in every detail he could while they had the chance too.

[Topic left with Kitsune]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched as the gates swung open revealing a robed figure, the roes itself were similar to the ones the Takeshi wore all be it a different color, she couldn't see the face to first as the large brimmed Kage Hat covered the features from view, however when the hat was removed Yuki was a little surprised. Beneath the hat was a face that she recognized.

"Lady Shinrya Kitsune, it is a pleasure to see you again, I am sorry that our last meeting was brief and lift a sour taste in all mouth involved." She bowned and smiled at the female that stood before them. "Thank you for your offer of hospitality, the journey was long and we didn't have the same luxurious mode of transport which we had when we arrived in last time so I am eager to take off these traveling clothes and wash up before we meet you for dinner," She looked at her husband who made his introductions and followed them both inside of the gates.

{Topic Left with Takeshi and Kitsune]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would watch on and make sure everyone else got in first before she would shuffle forward. They were, at last, in the village proper. That was, however, the easy part. The hardest part was yet to come.

"Thank you for allowing us in. I am Kishiko Nagisa, medical ninja from Leaf. I do not think I have met your acquaintance unlike the others. I look forward to being apart of these talks."

[topic left with everyone]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smiled and returned the greetings from everyone in kind, gestured towards the village ”Let us proceed to my residence then. There’ll be facilities for bathing, rooms, and once you’ve settled in, we can have a meal together.” she said before turning to lead the way inside the village, gesturing to the guards to close the gates behind them once inside.

[Granting access to Leaf delegation; Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back