Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Friendly Conversation [Open]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka yawned as she took another sip from her Sake. It had been quite a long day of traveling and was content on simply sitting down and relaxing. She had taken a few days off work since how catostrophic things had been about the new change in management. But in the end it was all the same. With a big gulp she finished her cup. "Another one please!" She asked, flicking the correct amount of Yen at the bartender. Man, who knew alcohol could be so relaxing.

But of course, nothing could beat tea, next to the Sake was a warm cup of tea in which she constantly took sips out of. Besides, it helped with the awful after taste the Sake had. In the end, she was open to friendly conversation.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rouge heard that the finals were starting soon, he wanted to be the first to be there since he had dropped 50,000 Yen on some woman he hadn't actually seen in person before. He made it a point to bit look at any posters until he got to the arena, since he was about to head off to see the big fight soon he thought he'd get himself a quick bite to eat before heading to watch the fight. And by going to get a quick bite to eat he meant looking for another person he could show his love too, he met a lot of beautiful women around here. Most were mean spitfires who were hard to get, but that never stopped the rouge from trying again. The rogue decided to strut his way into around looking for a perfect place to hang around while he waited for people to begin rushing for the arena, his cape flowing behind him as he stopped when he got to one of the local bars. Now he didn't drink but usually he is able to find some really, really, really, really… really cute women inside of one of the bars. After all his one and only was a heavy drinker so he adjusted the masquerade mask on his face then made his way inside of the bar loudly letting his cape flow behind him as he announced himself. “WELL HELLO THERE! GUESS WHO JUST ARRIVE.” the masked scoundrel said as he dramatically held his one hand up and the other hand on his hip.

Looney masked man cleared his throat then began his dramatic introduction. “I am the watcher in the shades. From the stars we came, to the stars we shall conquer. Alone I shall stand, alone I shall prosper. Out of darkness I bring light, and always in for a glorious fight.</B></COLOR>
Maru, Princess of Heart Protector of Light!</FONTFACE><i></i> Owner of the ultimate weapon <FONTFACE fontface="cursive">Kawaii, Musket of Heart and Guide of Light.<COLOR color="#BF00FF"><B>” Maru stuck a pose with his hands on his hips and throwing his head back before finishing his awesome sounding introduction. “Kashima! Our golden rule is to remain defiant and free! With the fire of our hearts, we shall always succeed!” he took a quick bow to everyone who were probably annoyed, confused, or just down right didn't care. The rogue skipping happily was about to go hit on a cutie he saw across the room when another girl caught his eye that caused him to stop for a moment then put his hand on his chin and smirked as he checked the woman out. It was something about the white haired woman that caught the rogues eye, he had a feeling she wouldn't be boring so he slid dramatically over to the woman who he seeming didn't know was once upon a time his student. Asuka Uchiha.

“Yo Snow White's drinks are on me! Giving my gurl here anything she wants.” Maru gave the bartender a thumbs up before beginning to lay the ol’ Maru charm on the beautiful woman who was known as Asuka. “Hey babe are you using sexy jutsu or do you always look that good?” began before finalizing his complement. “Can't tell what it is about you whether it's those sweet lips of yours or those hypnotically beautiful eyes that got me so…. Entranced. Got a name sweet cheeks?” It was hard to believe that this was the same guy who tormented her mentally by showing her dead parents and the same guy who had preached everyone on darkness. But who else would go around with that title other than the guy she hadn't seen in like years and still look young as hell!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave out an annoyed sigh once the voice bleared out from the entrance. But she didn't recognize it at first, unfortunately she didn't recognize it... at first. The introduction itself was enough to figure out who it was. Maru? She hadn't seen him in years, not since he was kicked out of the village and things had changed, a lot. His introduction made her giggle. Princess of Heart... she couldn't believe he was still honoring his bet. Even after all this years. That was really honorable.

"Snow white?" Well, that was certainly a new nickname she hadn't heard before. Kind of cute. But as he tried his awful pickup lines, something kind of popped into her head. Did he not remember her? What? Well this certainly turned interesting to say the least. "Sweet cheeks..." She chuckled asking the bartender for another bottle of Sake. She would definetely need something strong for this conversation. "I'm Asuka." She answered, no need for more. That is unless Maru remembered her, if he didn't at first this would certainly be quite entertaining. "I didn't know you were a princess, where exactly did you get that title? If a peasent such as myself may ask his most royal highness."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave out an annoyed sigh once the voice bleared out from the entrance. But she didn't recognize it at first, unfortunately she didn't recognize it... at first. The introduction itself was enough to figure out who it was. Maru? She hadn't seen him in years, not since he was kicked out of the village and things had changed, a lot. His introduction made her giggle. Princess of Heart... she couldn't believe he was still honoring his bet. Even after all this years. That was really honorable.

"Snow white?" Well, that was certainly a new nickname she hadn't heard before. Kind of cute. But as he tried his awful pickup lines, something kind of popped into her head. Did he not remember her? What? Well this certainly turned interesting to say the least. "Sweet cheeks..." She chuckled asking the bartender for another bottle of Sake. She would definetely need something strong for this conversation. "I'm Asuka." She answered, no need for more. That is unless Maru remembered her, if he didn't at first this would certainly be quite entertaining. "I didn't know you were a princess, where exactly did you get that title? If a peasent such as myself may ask his most royal highness."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Asuka, huh?” the masked rogue said, at least the cutie did give him her name without him having to follow her around for a long… long time like he did with this one woman he really liked. “That's actually a pretty name. Fancy meeting you around here Mrs. Asuka.” He gave a quick bow, acting as though this was indeed the first time he met Asuka. Maru had been having a serious case of amnesia, mostly due to the mental damage from genjustu/spiritual people and that one time when he got dropped on his head when he tried to rip out someone's heart when he had that immortality for a short time. Plus with his spirit kinda helping him improve his skills in genjustu with a slight cost of having a forgetting a couple things a lot of names and faces were lost to him. Though some names and faces of people he met were lost he knew how he got his awesome title of princess. “Oh how did I get my title? It's a pretty long story, I would like to tell you that it's because I have the ability to turn into a magical girl by fusing with my weapon which I COULD do. But that's not how I got my title.” He said, decided to take his seat next to Asuka, swirling around in his seat a few times before turning to face her.

“You see, I kinda lost a bet to this academy student I left back in leaf. Some little Uchiha girl I think. Basically the bet was…” he went silent for a moment, it had been a long time since then so what the bet actually was had slipped his mind. “Well I dunno what the bet was but I lost. Been saying my awesome title ever since. I just enjoy the faces people give me when hearing my title. ” He giggled. In a way he actually liked his title, it was more of a awesome nickname for him now than it is a punishment for losing a bet. There had even been people who actually mistaken him for royalty, probably to humor him or maybe because of his gender bending ability. Honestly he didn't think he would stop calling himself a princess even if the bet was called off, he was already in too deep and he wore his imaginary crown as a badge of honor. The woman calling herself a peasant made the rouge chuckle, dropping his arm over the leaf shinobi's shoulder. “Awwwe you're not a peasant, Snow White. You're a dream come true. You can always be a Queen if you can't be a princess ya know.” He cooed, his arm would remain over her shoulder until she probably pushed it off or told him to back off.

He felt as if he had talked alot about himself but he still didn't know much about Asuka, perhaps he could poke her tell him a little about herself. “So tell me about yourself? You come here often? Looking forward to seeing the finals or what?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Fancy meeting you here princess." Asuka said taking a big sip from her sake, followed by another big gulp from her tea to water down the bitter taste of alcohol. Asuka listened to Maru speak and he seemed different for some reason, no longer carrying around this aura of destruction and biternes, although he has always been a joker of sorts this Maru was kind of pleasent. His attempts at jokes were cute to say the least.

"Turning into something that does magic would bring an immense profit." Asuka commented with a giggle, it did seem funny Maru doing a whole lot of poses just to transform into his magical form. She would've like to see that to be precise. But at least he remembered the origins of the name, how he got it.

"Little Uchiha Girl, huh?" She repeated, well a long time had passed since Maru made the bet she wouldn't pass her Genin exam. Not only did she pass it, but she got promoted to Chunin based on her perfomrance. "Seemed like a fun place, when you get lived in Leaf."

"Dream come true." Asuka gave a short laugh, taking another sip from her drink. "If that was the case, I wouldn't be single."

His next question kind of sent her array, Asuka didn't want to say much and keep him guessing on their past. It probably wouldn't happen, besides... she still had to give that back to him. "Me?" She sighed, thinking her words carefully. "Not often, but this is the place that I visit from time to time. Mainly as a traveler to escape from the horror that is called paperwork."

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This was certainly a point where Naikishin had been more himself than he had in quite a while. Though it was still off... Feeling whole and yet not at the same time. He just felt off, and it wasn't even the fact that he was missing an eye. Though, at this point he didn't entirely care about the feeling as he did having his sword back once again.

Being without his weapon was torture for as long as it was and now that his body had just about healed entirely from the wounds he had suffered before he had awoken from the mysterious slumber he had been in for so much longer than he'd have liked. Though now he was in Tea again and was just looking to relax to relax instead of to let himself to recover. It wouldn't take him long to eventually find a bar and find a seat. Though the seat he had found was close to two people talking, he'd still sit in the seat and order some water for the moment.

It didn't take long for him to overhear that one of the two had said something about trying to escape from the horror of paperwork. That was certainly something he didn't have to worry about for the longest time. "If you have to do so much paperwork, then you gotta be having fun in your daily life." He said, with a slight chuckle as he finished his water and waved to the bartender to get him some alcohol. He didn't entirely care what it was, really.

[Topic Entered, sorry it took so long!]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru put his hand on his chin trying to think of when he actually left leaf, surely it's been awhile since when he was banned from the village which all he knew was that he was banned for his reckless actions. That was at least what Soku said. He shrugged his shoulders, asking for some sake of his own before answering her question. “Don’t know when I actually left, I am guessing 13-14 years ago maybe?” he picked up his cup of sake when it came and drained it, a hint of red rose on up on the masked rogue's cheeks. He couldn't help but to chuckle at Asuka's response to being called a dream come true, he felt a slight glee since he hadn't gotten this far with any girl that wasn't a non-possessed item. Most would probably already play the hard to get card then shoo him away or probably threaten him which he didn't mind the challenge. But Snow seemed to be actually charmed by him, wait till his star student hear about this beauty he found around in Tea. The rogue pulled on Asuka's cheek then chuckled. “Awe you know you're only single by choice. Besides I bet you're more likely to be more successful than I am.” He smirked, pouring him another glass of sake then began gulping it down. “You see I'm kinda like puddin, I may act like crap at times but I'm as sweet as could be.” The rogue said, puffing out his cheeks in a attempt at looking cute.

She clearly wasn't a local around here so she must be someone from a different village, she was a traveler trying to escape a boring job and he knew the feeling since he's been doing mostly grunt work in cloud. “Hey, I guess that better than what I do. Back at a village I'm hanging around I'm having to babysit some person's pet iguana but I do get cool missions like killing critters.” He said, realizing that people didn't know what kinda critters he was talking about since most believed that critters and monsters were two different things. “Well not the little woodland critters but like weird critters that are able to swallow you whole or fold you. Monsters if you will.” Monster hunting seemed the best fit for him since he had some experience with the supernatural, he even owned a possessed weapon of sorts but heck that seemed better than pushing paperwork though he prefer paperwork than any dog missions. He HATED dogs.

Then surprised there was another voice who joined in, saying she must be having fun on her free time and right on time since he was beginning to run out of things to to ask. “Yeah, this guy's right. You must be having a great time when you are off work, whatcha do for fun? I mostly do… research on my spare time” He said his cheeks turning even redder, removing his arm from around Asuka's shoulder to look at the newcomer who he recognized somewhat. He squinted his eyes, rubbing his chin. “Hmm.. you look familiar.” He didn't know but he looked like the guy who fell into him when he was trying to flirt with another girl around in Tea when they found that guy lost around here. Asking the waiter for another cup of Sake then began to another cup, already starting to hiccup from how much he's been drinking. Shoot. Perhaps one too many.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed, 13 years to be more precise is what she wanted to say. She remembered when the news came that teddy had left the village, or rather had been kicked out. Part of her was relieved, once less reason to watch our back. The other was sad, they had fun times. Maru was one of the first Asuka called friend, If they weren't having fun, Asuka was trying, or at very least threteaning, to end his time in this plain of exsistance. Those were the memories she cherised. "Success is relative depending from one person to another." She spoke with a slight smile, seeing all that sake dissapear in one gulp. "You're funny. I'm glad all that talk about darkness is gone. Did a mental scar on me once, but I've gotten over it." She took a sip from her own Sake. "Relationships are a hassle, not interested at the moment."

Asuka was about to answer to Marus next question when someone spoke out, a complete stranger. Her guard instantly shot up, back upright, position herself discretly to the point that she could jump out of the way if need be but still comfortable enough to stay like this for a while. "Not untrue." She answered, turning her head slightly to keep the stranger in her sights yet not enough so that most wouldn't notice the move. "I do tend to do pranks on people. Those are quite fun."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back