Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Future Proofing

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat alone with his legs crossed on the ancient wooden floor of the Uchiha clan houses, as he looked down at the books that were sprawling in a semi-circle around him, all the information, all the knowledge of a clan was within his fingertips, but now he needed to make sure that he focused on unlocking that ability, unlocking that power for himself. After all, he was here to make sure that he understood the knowledge within the pages, as he would always say to anyone, knowledge was power and he understood that just as much as the next person.

"Hours, I have been here hours, these pages seem to warp into one, what I am looking for must be in here somewhere, I know that these pages hide the key to the future, I am stronger than I was before, I am better trained than I have ever been some would say I am at the peak of my potential, but no I know that there is still secrets, still challenges that call out to me, that I have yet to completely understand, and that remain hidden to me within these books. The question is where, and what am I missing?"

His fingers gently glided across a page as he flipped it, diagrams of the Mangekyo Sharingan showing clearly in the images on one of the books. The other had written about the techniques that were used by the Uchiha Clan, the options with the Sharingan, and how they transformed depending on a person and what they were wanting to unlock with the eyes, this was of course already knowledge to the clan head, but he found that the shift in patterns when a person unlocked their Sharingan would depict which powers would be unlocked later on down the line.

"Interesting, so it does seem that there is a pattern with each of these, something to consider for the future, I will be able to identify the eyes depending on the pattern before transplanting them into someone. Well, that was something I did not consider beforehand. Though from most of this reading, it does seem that my assumptions are already completed, once someone has unlocked the Eternals they cannot lock them back again, no instead they have to be removed, well that means that I will not be doing things the easy way. After all, to continue to grow in strength is how someone gets stronger, that is how I will become stronger."

Takeshi sighed to himself as he knew what the cost of removing these eyes would be, he could already sense what was coming and knew full well that the future he would be holding out for was always going to hurt, this was no exemption, after all, he was the protector of this village, he needed to continue to grow in strength in order to make himself stronger, and he fully accepted that this normally came at a cost, in this situation that cost would be in the form of pain and injury to himself.

"I will need help, I cannot do what is required on my own, this will take time and the pain will need to be nulled to make sure that I am awake for the full operation, though it will have to be one eye at a time, my vision will be effected and blurred. I need to make sure that I am following all the correct routes, and carrying this work out to the very top level, or my eyesight will deteriorate over time, I suppose I should request the one that will make sure the job is done."

Letting his hands come together, he quickly created the hand seals and let his palms slam into the floor, the puff of smoke in front of him nearly threatened to cover the entire room, as it slowly cleared the huge figure in front of him emerged, the snarling mouth and focused eyes locking onto the Hokage in a split second. After seeing the summoner a small smirk came to the lips as it flexed out stretching to its full height in the secret chamber inside of the Uchiha mansion.

"You summoned me, so what is it this time, normally it's always a fight, being back in this room.....your mode, it's different....what are you up to Takeshi."

"As always directly to the point, of course, I expect nothing less from you. I want to remove the Eternals, I need to go back to the old core, within the books behind me is the new future but for now they need to remain closed, the key here is that I cannot have both, one must be sacrificed, instead I will remove these eyes, with your help. One at a time, and then I will need your assistance for the future, are you able to do this for me Anubis?"

"Hurt you, of course, but this path is dark, I already sense that, are you sure this is one that you want to walk down?"

"I am"

"Then get prepared and we will start immediately, there is no point waiting for the future to come to us, as I have always advised you. You need to grab it with both hands, you need to make sure it happens and you can only do that with your own two hands, you cannot trust anyone else to do that for you. As a Hokage you lead, never follow"

"I agree, let us begin"

With that, Takeshi stood up and walked over to the wall, doing something out of sight the wall slid to the side, revealing countless jars of eyes floating in liquid, Takeshi looked at them for a few seconds before grabbing an empty jar, as well as a jar that had a set of eyes floating in it already, he had decided that he would have to replace the Sharingan with undeveloped ones, he would force them back to the Mangekyo form but without Eternal he would lose some of his power.

Turning back to Anubis he walked to the center of the floor and sat down, his hands coming together, he instantly looked at Anubis, watching the contract he made no moment to stop the Genjuts being cast on him, for now this would stop the pain that was coming, this would reduce everything until it was over. He needed to make sure he could stay awake and suffer all of the pain after the operation had been carried out, he steeled himself with the will of fire, he would need to show true inner strength.

"Do it"

Anubis needed no more invitations the huge talon hand came out, he felt the sharp talons of his nailed prying open the flesh from the socket. Feeling the bulge, as the vision in his first eye started to fade, feeling the tension on the connections as the pull away took place the eye coming out with a wet slap, as he felt the dripping of blood down his cheek, it seemed the Genjutsu was holding up as he felt no pain, the vision gone from his eye, he opened the jar up and grabbed the eyeball. Handing it across to Anubis who pushed the eyeball back in.

Using his medical knowledge, the Uchiha clan head started to stitch the connections back, the eyeball being placed back in and slowly the vision came back to his eye, he was used to this trama having faced it in the past, as he allowed his Chakra to slowly seep into the eye knowing it would take time for them to adjust, but with one eye down the two of them started work on the next eye, the same care and time was taken with this one as well, with the transplant completed Uchiha put his old eyes into a fresh jar, the water tinting to pink with blood as he sealed the jar back up.

Takeshi had blurred vision as the transplant was completed now it was time for him to suffer from the consequence, nodding to Anubis, the Genjutus instantly stopped, the pain, the agony flooded into the Clan Head's very being. He tried to hold his composure, his body threatening to overtake him as he vomited on the ground, the pain causing waves inside of him, unable to control them at all. As he tried to reach out about his contract.

His vision faded in the corners as he tried to look around, seeing Anubis smirking down at him, he tried to speak, but the words slewing and coming out in a jumbled mess that was inaudible, it was at that second he knew he lost the battle, his body glowing off as the Hokage slumped into unconsciousness, allowing it to wrap him up as it took over, he was unable to control it or stop it from happening, this was already winning the fight as he faded into darkness, knowing full well that nothing he could do would stop this due to the pain that he was currently experiencing.

Groaning slightly, the Uchiha began to rouse from the unconsiousness that he had been under, it was clear that he had been out for a while, as he tried to blink but the pain in his eyes, and the swelling stopped this before he could even complete the action, as such he found his vision blurred, tinted with red which he assumed would be dried speckles of blood, but it seemed that the transplant had been a success even with him having to complete the medical side of it himself. As he groaned he heard the breathing of a creature nearby, he assumed that it was his contract, only for that dumb question to be answered.

"Ah Takeshi, you are awake, good. I would have hated to see you die from such a little thing as a transplant"

"Yeah, I am sure you would, how long have I been out?"

"Give or take fourteen hours"

"Great, I wonder how much crap has happened in that time, help me, I need to finish this work and make sure I still have a village outside of this basement."

Anubis placed what seemed like a jug of water down, he felt around for it, finding the handle he lifted it up towards his head, pouring it over his eyes to wash away the grit, blood, and other by-products of the transplant. As the water trickled from his vision, it left him certain that he had made a successful swap, his vision crystal clear as he looked around the dimly lit room. He picked up the new jar and handed it to Anubis who marched off with it placing it into the wall and replacing the pannels and cover, hiding the secrets once more from the world.

"Those books, second shelf, chained, I need them..."

He found his throat hurt, everything hurt at that moment as every muscle in his body ached as well, he found this almost amusing at the fact that he really had no ability to do much, bar sit there and bark orders. Anubis did as instructed and placed the two tombs in front, removing the other books that were scattered around. reaching into one of the pockets on his body armor he allowed his fingers to clutch onto the metal inside, as he drew this out looking down at the key. Taking the key to the two books, he unlocked the chains and blew the dust off of them.

As he opened the pages, he allowed his finger to trace across them, wondering what these words meant, and trying to make sense of them. As he looked at the pages, he became more curious, it talked about being able to place a Genjutsu upon someone, and even one's self, as well as instead of the usual senses, a new one has unlocked this so-called Madness slot. This teaching was old, the writing hand-scribbled, as he let his finger trace across, unlocking the secrets within the page, it seemed that this was a dark technique, just like the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan this instead allowed the user to become stronger in both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. This interested the Hokage.

He followed the guide of the book, this only tapped into the very basic information, nothing here was going into great detail, but that was what the second tome was for. As he looked at the pages in front of him, this whole ability blurred reality and imagination together, bringing the things he was good at, into a new level of power. This is what he needed, it seemed that unlocking this feature would give him the ability to benefit both with his Genjutsu and Ninjutsu when it was needed.

"The first key to unlocking this potential is being able to cast Genjutsu to this Madness sense, treating it separately from our usual targets. Do you know anything about this?"

"A little, you need to focus on changing your entire conception of what Genjutsu can do, this will take time and practice and is not something that you will learn easily, but with time once you found that ability, you will be on the path to a very old and forgetting set of abilities."

"No time like the present then"

Anubis nodded slowly, already understanding what he meant, as the hours ticked by, countless jutsu cast and attempts were made against his contract, the two of them working together and trying different things. Frustration set in, it was when his anger boiled over that he finally understood, his focus seemed to improve, and the Genjutsu slammed home against Anubis, it was clear that he had unlocked something. A well of power, and knowledge came from the pages of the book, almost imprinting themselves into his memory, as the words, scribbles, and codes became knowledge to him on how to access this newfound slot of madness against his enemies.

For the next few hours, he practices, and practiced, playing a Genjutsu and then multiple onto Anubis honing this skill to become second nature, then he began learning how to place it upon himself, this was slightly harder but once he knew the slot existed he found that he was able to do so. Strangely it was clear that the Genjutsu he placed on himself had the opposite effect. Those that would cripple a foe made him stronger, those that would wound healed. He understood that this forbidden knowledge worked inverted to what it should be when he cast it upon himself.

This was the first part the book had shown him, and as he came to understand how this worked fully he then look at the notes and began turning the pages, it seemed with this book most of the wording, and the point was to unlock these abilities within Genjutsu, and it seemed that he had managed to master the basics at least. But the real question, as he felt the power welling inside of him was what could be unlocked the further he read into this book. What secrets did the other book hold that would give him the strength to protect the village?

As he shut the book, he instantly locked it once more and handed it to Anubis, who hit it inside the rows and rows of books that were stored inside this Uchiha knowledge vault. The second book seemed to now take a different turn, describing how a user could shape, change and completely restructure a Ninjutsu, changing an offensive technique into a Genjutsu attack.

This took longer to understand, as the pages were missing, some were removed, and the basic technique was on the page, but he still had to then put all of that into something he could work with, this was the more troublesome side of things, with the old pages some text had faded, some was just missing and some pages seemed to have turned to dust. Though with the basics understood, he began practicing once more, it seemed that Anubis was going to have to stand and take the testing until the Hokage could handle this newly gained power. He made fully sure that with each ability he took his time, only using the lowest Ninjutsu and altering them.

Just like before hours of nothing happened, however slowly he felt the shifting in the creation of Jutsu and the change that it took from being a Ninjutsu into moving across to a Genjutsu. These subtle changes were all that he required to show that he was moving in the right direction. He was mastering abilities that before would have been locked to him, and understanding key elements of these forbidden or forgotten techniques, no this time he would be learning how to become stronger to make sure the village was protected and he would make sure he understood it all fully.

"I understand the basics, the rest I can learn and read with time, but for now I believe that we have a understanding of what this new technique is, to be hidden for so long, in the pages of the old book. Your assistance is appreciated and the rest I can understand with time and hard work I am sure of it."

"I understand, we will talk again soon, I look forward to seeing how your abilities develop Uchiha"

With that Anubis was gone, it was just him and the last book. Shutting the pages now, he understood he had a new fountain of power and abilities to draw from, gone was the Eternal Mangekyo and now he had access to this new forbidden technique that he had never seen before. However as with all things in life, one does not run before one can walk, he would need to adjust to all of this, to adapt and overcome the understanding that he was lacking as he continued to break down the secrets that the book had hidden from him. He was ok with that for after all, he would leave this chamber, broken, exhausted, hungry, thirsty but most importantly....stronger.

[Kinjutsu Removal Card Used]
[Keeping Uchiha Eye of Sun]
[Learning Kinjutsu]
[TWC: 3,025]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back