Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fuzzy Ball of Misery [Open]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rinko half-heartedly kicked at the training dummy in front of her. She'd been feeling off for the past few days. So many events were happening without conclusion, she was beginning to wonder what was filler and what was main plot. Originally she wished to find Setsu in hopes of figuring out the order of things, but she hadn't been able to find him since their last class. So instead, she came to train at the obstacle course. "Ugh, this was a stupid idea. I don't even like training." She gave the dummy another kick, but ended up stubbing her toe on the wooden stand. "Yow!" She grabbed her foot and hopped around the mannequin. With her frustration at its breaking point, Rinko viciously growled and spun on her heel. Her tail slammed into the side of the dummy, causing it to topple to the ground. Her foot and tail continued to pound the lifeless enemy into the dirt.

Before long, Rinko's breathing became heavy. Feeling a bit faint, she spun and plopped herself down onto the training dummy. As she regained her composure, she frowned at the sky. "Surprisingly...that didn't make me feel better at all. Ugh." She pulled her legs to her chest and let her forehead rest on her knees. "I should just be an academy student forever, then I'll never have to worry about character development ever again." Squeezing her legs tighter in an attempt to hold her tears back. "But what will Gramps and Pops think? I'm already a disappointment with money...if I can't even graduate school on top of that..." Rinko's tail curled around her, completing her fuzzy ball of misery.

[WC: 276]
[MFT]

Hak

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yow!", The shriek caused the slumbering young man to awaken from his deep sleep. Adjusting his eyes to the sun shining on his bandaged body, he jumped onto his feet wondering if someone was nearby and in trouble. In a moments notice, the man darted from his sleeping grounds to a large tree branch, jumping from branch to branch with agility and skillful balance as he made his way over to the distant voice that disturbed his rest.

It did not take the young shinobi long to make his way to the obstacle course, as he predatorily surveyed the area. His multicolored and different sized pupils studied the course but only found one animalistic young girl beating down what seemed to be a training dummy from his distance. He scrutinized her from afar, confused about why she shrieked if she was alone before witnessing the young beast girl, cradling herself in a somewhat depressing manner. She didn't seem to be in any danger, and the young man figured it was best to leave her alone. His presence often caused discomfort to others due to his social awkwardness being often confused as evil or dark and his appearance viewed as criminal.

However, his big heart found it difficult to simply abandoned the troubled young beast girl. He studied himself, dressed in a black sweater with red pants and black boots. His eyes were of different shapes and colors, and his monstrous appearance was covered in bandages, a fearful presence though his unbandaged form was far more monstrous to the average citizen. Despite the significant possibility of the girl misinterpreting his intentions, his morals would not allow him to abandon her in her current predicament.

He silently jumped down the tree and made his way over to the young kunoichi. Upon reaching her, his expression was apathetic, with menacing eyes and a cold dark demeanor. His body language gave the impression that he would attack the young girl at any moment, though realistically he was merely nervous, his actions never matching his actual intentions.

"You shrieked." he stated in a deep and raspy voice fit for a demon. He intended not to speak too much to come off friendly. However, his awkwardness and presentation made him appear predatory and disgusted at this fact. Despite his appearance, demeanor, and the cold aura surrounding his being; there wasn't a hint of bloodthirst escaping his nature. After all, despite his presence and actions, he was an incredibly kind and loving individual who lacked complete social grace in these kinds of situations.

[WC: 426]
[Topic Entered]

Arinia Hiroyuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was another day of training for Yuki. He was getting better every day with the classes, and since he usually spent his spare time at the training fields he was improving fast. It won't be long now till I'm out of the academy. Yuki thought as he stretched his arms across his body, the obstacle course coming into view. However it seemed like he wasn't the only one there today, noticing a young girl kicking away at a dummy. Though it seemed like the person wasn't trying very hard, Yuki wasn't one to interrupt when someone else was using the course. I guess I'll just come back later. Yuki thought turning back towards the direction he had come from Maybe I'll help Mom in the shop for a little bit.. However his train of thought was pulled away by the sound of a shriek coming from behind him. Turning around quickly Yuki was met with quite the site as the kunochi began to stomp and kick the dummy in frustration. It was quite the funny scene and Yuki had to struggle to stifle his laughs, but that quickly became easy when the girl finished and curled up into a little ball atop the dummy. I wonder if she's okay? he thought to himself as he debated approaching or not.

However it had seemed that another was also watching the spectacle unfold as a man wearing black and red clothes and covered in bandages dropped from some nearby trees and approached the girl. Yuki hadn't even noticed that person was there, and their appearance didn't make them seem the most friendly of people. I don't know what this guy is up to, but if he tries anything funny I'll jump in. Yuki thought as he slipped up against a nearby tree. He didn't want to simply jump out at this point, so he decided his best course was to hide and see how things turned out. If it was nothing he would easily be able to pretend like he just got there, but for now he waited and watched.

[Topic Entered]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rinko's tail bristled as she shot to her feet. She hadn't adjusted to the bright light quite yet, so she stepped back and began rubbing her eyes. She also hoped to hide the their puffiness from crying. "Y-yeah. I just stubbed my toe...that's all." She sniffled quietly to try and keep the snot from leaking out of her nose. With her eyesight finally returned, she opened them to see a red sweater. Her lower lip pouted out as she grumbled to herself. "Everyone in this village is too dang tall." Rinko lifted her head to make eye contact, but jumped back at the sight of the stranger's abnormal eyes. "Woah!" She tilted her head as she looked over Kano's full appearance. "Sick outfit! Is this for the Youkai Festival that's coming up soon?" She circled around the boy and pondered what he could be dressing up as. "The bandages are neat, but the eye thing is really where it's at. Are you wearing some kind of contacts?" She looked him straight in the eye for a few seconds before gently wagging her tail. "Did you make this costume by hand? If you can replicate it, we could make a hefty profit. But first, we've gotta see if there's a demand for it." She scanned the area and just barely spotted a figure in the distance. She cupped her hands to her mouth and directed a shout in Hiroyuki's direction. "Hey you! Wanna be in a focus group?! You might get some yen out of it!"

[WC: 256]
[MFT]

Arinia Hiroyuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl seemed completely okay, in fact from how things were going it seemed like she had completely forgotten about the previous incident with the arrival of the man. Yuki could see her studying the man and what seemed to be discussing his attire. She then turned and shouted in Yuki's direction calling for him to come over and mentioned that he could even earn some money. I guess I'm not as good at hiding as I thought, I still need a lot more training. Yuki thought as he stepped out of the treeline and made his way towards the two of them. I wonder what she meant about earning money.

As he neared Yuki began to notice some of the details he had missed from the distance. Not just the outfit the man was wearing, covered in bandages from head to toe looking like a mummy, but the girl as well sported a tail and a bear of ears. It was certainly a strange sight, one that a normal person would have severely questioned, but in the shinobi line of work a sight like this wasn't too unusual. I wonder if their real or just for style. Yuki thought finally coming to stand next to both of them. Being close he could get a good like at the them and quickly realized that at the very least the girl's tail and ears weren't just for show but the real deal. He was incredibly curious about the origin of them, but that was a question for another time, right now he had a more pressing question. "Umm so you said something about possibly earning some money? What exactly do you need me to do? Yuki asked getting straight to the point. It wasn't every day he found himself the chance to earn some money, and every little bit always helped out his family so he wasn't going to turn down the chance.

[WC - 322]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back