Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Generations [Kotori]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The sound of footsteps echoed through the relatively empty area above Hokage's Rock. They sounded hurried, but not quite enough for their source to be running and the fact it was quite close to sunset could explain the haste. Suddenly they came to a stop just as quickly as they had appeared, though one could relatively easily find their source, considering where the figure stood - above the head of the current hokage. The closer one got the more they could distinguish, at first the blue cloak with the raised hood, then the pauldron over the left shoulder and finally the general shape - a female. She would raise both her hands up to her head, her left wearing a clawed gauntlet over both her hand and entire forearm and her right with a brown glove, lowering her hood to reveal her pale-white hair, a trait very few would likely recognise as a distinguishing feature of the Senju siblings of the former village hidden in the leaves. Her features were young, likely those of a woman in her early twenties, but her clear blue eyes told a different story.

Natsuru would take a few more steps forward, standing at the very edge of the head before leaning over onto one of the spikes of its head. She would be clearly visible if somebody was to look at the monument, but she couldn't care less. It had been far too long since she had last seen the sunset over her former home. Fifteen years was it? Somewhere around there. She had barely been more than a teenager when the village had fallen and she had lost everybody she had ever known. No no. There was no point in bringing old memories back. This was a different village now even if it had the same name. Her home was where her brother was. Nowhere else. Maybe Fate was messing with her again, pulling at her emotions. No, she knew it wasn't, but it was easier to push things that was, not having to think about it at all.

The kunoichi would cross her hands under her chest, adjusting her position ever so slightly so that she would be a bit more comfortable as she prepared for the sunset over the village. With the festival going on she was surprised things were as calm as they appeared to be up here, though it was likely that people weren't allowed up here once more. They hadn't been before, but now she would be difficult to track down and stop. As strange as it was things seemed familiar. Scarily so. Maybe it had been done on purpose, so that former members would easily know where they were, but it was likely nothing more than an illusion of an overactive imagination, or maybe nothing more than a desire that it was so.

Natsu would take a deep breath, exhaling a prolonged huff as she looked towards the horizon and patiently waited.

[Topic Created]
[Event Slot?]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Back home and her whole life was turned upside down again. "Again." Sounded a voice from the man beside her. Her mouth opened up, yet closed again. She wanted to make a change, right now right here. Her gaze hardened as she looked towards her Home teacher, teaching her to get into 'the self she must be'.
"Spent a few years being afraid, Now it's my profession.
Spend a few years waiting in lines, Now they waited on me.
Spend a few years nursing red eyes, Now you see the real me."

Were the words followed with her standing up, placing down the had she wore, letting books clatter that she had to balance on her head. "Now I don't care, anymore." She would most likely get to hear this from her father, but she didn't care. All she wanted was a normal life, not one where she would be drilled in day and night. It was breaking her down, more then she thought as she needed to get back in line as soon as possible.

Rushing out of the place she started to go towards a place where she could always have thought, always get her mind clear. She had one of the fits she had as a teenager these days, but this was a rather large one. As she walked those stairs, not bothered to just jump upstairs and freezing the steps she had made, till she got all the way up and let some air out. She wanted to scream so badly, yet couldn't and thus, on top of those stairs she started to stamp her feet on the ground, hands in her hair and eventually bent over to rummage her hair till it stood wild again instead of clean and everything. "I HAD IT! Do this, stand straight, walk silent, eat nicely and pinky. You are the prime example of the Hokage daughter. MY ASS!" She shouted and would plop down right where she stood, sitting now she finally calmed down a little and started to look towards the side. "A-ah... sorry miss... I... hadn't noticed you here...." She would say quickly yet her words were the truth, but the tune didn't match up quite nicely right here and now. "I mean it..." She would add and stand up again. "Here for the festival?"

Ooc note: Colors may change, trying to find fitting ones, sorry.
[topic entered]
Wordcounter: 388

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sound of footsteps caused the former kunoichi to tense up, glancing away from the horizon and back over her shoulder without moving from her spot. The crimson fury moving her way, completely unaware of her surroundings, was quite easy to spot. She couldn't help but smirk as she studied the teenager before she even realised there was somebody else there.

Natsuru would push off the spike, turning to face the girl, the sun behind her back giving her a stronger presence as rays reflected off her white hair and made it difficult to distinguish her features, giving her a more divine appearance. She would remain quiet, her piercing blue eyes seemingly peering into the teen's soul as she crossed her hands on her chest once more, distributing her weight to her left foot. "Quite alright."<i></i> Natsu would respond simply, the corners of her lips curled upwards in a very light smile. "Crimson hair, green eyes. Rather rare combination. It seems like those two have been busier than they said they were."<i></i> The kunoichi would let out a quiet chuckle."I guess Yuki-san must be shier than I remember her being, though I can see Takeshi not saying much. He was always one to follow nii-san in keeping things to himself."<i></i>

'Already angry by the sounds of it. And the looks of it. Possibly not a fan of being treated like a kid anymore? Or maybe something else?' She thought remaining quiet for a while, giving the girl time to react. 'She did rather obviously mention being their kid. Messing with her might be about as much fun.' "I'd say I'm visiting a few old friends rather than for the festival itself. Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking of avoiding the people I considered visiting, which appears what you are doing as well, kiddo."<i></i> The Senju would briefly nod, her gaze trying to catch Kotori's, studying her carefully, looking for any shifts in outward emotion or small movements. Old habits did die hard after all.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her fits were something she had tried to hide and nothing else would need to know about her, yet it seemed like she made one grave error. Never was a person on top of here and her careless behavior made her even spoil one of her titles. She swallowed as she heard the other starting to talk. Who or what was she? Where did she come from?
As she was being... described by this female, her hairs in the back of her neck started to stand upright. "Huh..?" She frowned and started to tilt her head slightly to the side as she looked towards her. "Yuki...san...? Takeshi.... and nii-san..?" She softly questioned. 'Who is she... why does she know my parents... and why does she even have the idea I am thei--- oh yeah... I shouted it, good job moron!' Were thoughts rushing through her mind as she gave herself a facepalm. ' facts... facts, com'n get your head straight girl.' Her eyes growing slight colder, affecting the temperature slight around her using her Haku abilities. If she wanted she could easily signal for help with this unknown person. but she knew she had to do this herself, she was one taught for things like this... right? This person right in front of her knew her parents... They knew her parents and she had no idea who this person was right in front of her. Wondering if her parents had let her out of purpose or not, more questions started to grow inside of her head.
"aaaaalright then miss witch.... who are you and what do you want... because so far, people knowing my dad hasn't been pleasant on him..." She snarled towards the female in front of her. Her stance slight changing. "Who is this... Nii-san and how do you know them?!" She would try again, this wasn't something of a situation she knew about.

Spoken tongue, Thoughts passing by!
OOC: sorry for my character in advance, she is just protective over her family.
WC: 315

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well it seemed like this one was a bit on the deaf side or was it that hard to believe ones parents knew people she had yet to meet. Sure they weren’t getting younger and Natsu herself was no longer that young, no that thought needed to be purged. She must be hard of hearing. Poor girl. ”Those are their names, yes. And I do have a brother, yes.”<i></i> She would note in a fairly even time her expression not changing whatsoever. She would then unhook her arms and turn around, leaning onto the hair column once more, diverting her attention back towards the horizon.

"Just for the record I was here way before you decided to have your fit, kiddo.” <i></i>Natsuru would chuckle, glancing over her shoulder for a moment before looking to the horizon once more. “Mind coming a bit closer? I’d rather not speak to you with my back turned and I really don’t want to miss the sunset. It has been far too long since I last saw a sunset over Konoha.”<i></i> She would add, waiting for a few moments to see how the girl would react. Whether or not she obliged the Senju would continue. “ I’ll ignore the bit about me being a witch as that is a bit harsh.” <i></i>She would shake her head, crossing her hands on her chest once more, her cloak wrapping around her sides with the motion. “ I am a former doctor from the village, well before your time. Around when the village was destroyed all those years ago. And also a childhood friend of Takeshi, rather he was my brothers student. Good enough of an answer?”<i></i> The woman elaborated, growing quiet once more, giving Kotori a chance to study her herself. It was fairly obvious she was relaxed, a bit too much so in fact. Her slight smile appeared to be ever present, not leaving her expression for even a moment, though this one was one of the rare moments where it was genuine. It has been years since she has last been home, even if that term was... not exactly as clear as it once had been. “ Don’t be surprised your parents know people you haven't met before kiddo. We are a lot older than you after all.”<i></i> She would chuckle, briefly shaking her head.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was something really odd about this female... There was something that even she couldn't place her finger on. She listened towards her, wondering so many things right now. "Brrr... doctor..." She would mutter those thoughts out loud, her body shivering by the faintest thought regarding it and the moment she had gotten away on the day she was supposed to get all her shots. 'Still need to avoid big sister about them... rather not get them at all at this rate... Neither I want to be milked like a cow because of my blood... She would watch her own hand and make a fist a few times. "The last doctors I have seen and known and heard of... Ran..." She would comment, as she started to look upwards again. Placing her hand on her hip. 'No idea why or something... But heck, people often run. Still am curious as why they left... they were the only ones I trusted with my life... Yet, what would freedom be like...' Her emerald hues were going over the person, who or what was she... So many questions were raised inside her head, but she knew giving out a waterfall of questions was never an answer. She found it funny, how this person had a single strand of hair almost golden hue and those Icy blue colored eyes. It was so strange, her whole attire too. ' Old fashioned way much...' was the comment in her thoughts. Yet awkwardly enough, she started to dim in a little. She didn't know this person, and how she was raised... you never hold a grudge against someone that she only met a few seconds ago... So she started to get closer towards the female. Doing the same as she had been doing. Leaning on the railing.
"It is true... my dad and mom are old... I would say they are old.." She would comment as she watched the other once more for a second before watching the sunset with this lady. "But... what do did you mean..? Over Konoha once more..?"

Spoken
OOC: -
WC: 344

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Worry not I haven't actively practiced in a few years, though that will change in the future."<i></i> She would shrug, her gaze transfixed on the horizon as the sun was just about to begin it's journey beyond it, the colours reaching a crescendo of orange, red, yellow and blue. It was a beautiful sight for certain, though few appreciated it nowadays. It was sad really. "All you need to do is avoid them if you don't like them. An apple a day and all that nonsense."<i></i> Natsu would chuckle, glancing over to Kotori for a moment before looking back towards the sunset.

"You should try to appreciate the moment from time to time. It helps drain they annoyances of day to day life."<i></i> The Senju would pause for a moment before continuing with a terribly sarcastic-sounding tone. "Oh you need to be prim and proper. You need to be the smartest. You need to be the strongest. You cannot be a disgrace for the family. You are the black sheep, you are worthless."<i></i> She would chuckle, taking a deep breath, letting out a prolonged huff to calm herself down once more. "It's good that you decided to vent it rather than bottle it up. It doesn't end well if you do. Take it from one of the supposedly old people."<i></i>

Natsuru would grow quiet as the sun was just about to completely hide behind the trees. The final rays easily the most beautiful as per usual. It was just one of those facts of the world. "The last time I saw the sunset over Konoha was before it was destroyed what was it.. fifteen years ago or so? No wait eighteen. I am actually getting older sheesh."<i></i> She would shake her head, letting out another prolonged huff before turning to face the girl once more, leaning back onto the hair column. "It's not a good idea to bottle up questions you know. Go for it."<i></i>

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Apple a day... keeps the doctor away... But I never eat apples. I eat banana and cadies... but I do eat my greens all the time and my meat...So I think I am OKay?" She wondered now a little, maybe she should find an apple kind that she would like. 'Maybe I should go towards the market tomorrow and try a lot of them...' She herself would shift that she was sitting / leaning against the structure. She had seen the sun going up and down a little While she was listening she was redoing her hairs, placing it high up in a tail once more. Trants of hair getting out of there and out of her pocket she got a few bobby pins and placed them once more in her hairs.
"Destroyed... what it was..?" She questioned the other already as she started to look for, maybe, still possible destruction sides. For her this had been home, of course, it had known it rough and less rough sides... Now the girl was left wondering if this person meant the fact that she was referring towards the moment she burned down the Uchiha clan house. 'Naah... she wasn't inside the village when I burned down that with the accident... I mean.. it were the cookies on blame, certainly not me with the fireball jutsu... Nope... I wonder... Would they let me back in the kitchen finally to bake if I wish to do so?' She sighed a little and would let her head hanging. "I know it ain't handly to bottle things up. But gaining a waterfall of questions is never fun to gain... How about me trade questions? If you cannot answer you just say peaches...?" She would comment and tilt her head. If playing right she would gain a lot of information, yet if she played this wrong. Things could go horrible south too. "So... what would you say about it?" She grinned big a moment later. If the other would agree on it she would place in 2 questions directly. "Who are you? Why are you no longer inside leaf?" And with that she would smile bright, her eyes slight twinkle.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"It was just a joke."<i></i> She would note with that slight smile, though it was nothing more than a mask now, whatever genuine thoughts had kept the previous one going were now completely gone. "Though maintaining a good diet is quite important for an active lifestyle."<i></i> She would nod briefly, allowing the girls mind to wander, remaining quiet for the time being.

"I guess you aren't one for history in that case. It was, heck it would have been two decades ago."<i></i> The Senju would shake her head, letting out a sigh. "There was conflict and it ended up with the village in ruins. Many were killed or are still missing. It was later rebuilt and you came to be after that."<i></i> She would finish her explanation, trying to see whether it went over Kotori's head once more. It wasn't surprising that teens weren't interested in things like this, but considering who her parents were it was quite likely she was trained as a shinobi as well, so she should technically be more mature than her peers not in this line of business. Well at least if she judged by herself, considering she was well into active duty by the time she reached her mid teen years.

"I honestly do not mind either way. Whether you want to ask away or trade questions makes no difference."<i></i> Natsu would shrug, adjusting her back slightly as some outcrop from the stone was poking her in the ribs. It wasn't the best spot, but she was too lazy to find a better one to lean on right now. "First daughter of the main branch of the original Senju clan, former medical shinobi of Konohagure and active bounty hunter."<i></i> The kunoichi would respond with a bow before leaning back onto the hair column and continuing the her answer. "Senju Natsuru. As for why we settled down elsewhere after some...difficulties. I only found out the village had been rebuilt much later, hence why I am no longer residing here."<i></i> She would nod. It was a rarity for her to actually introduce herself properly, but there was no point in playing the game this time. Takeshi knew full well who she was, even if she had changed a bit since the last time they had met. As such it was pointless to use a false name, though it could quickly become interesting if he had lied about being welcomed for a visit once more.

"Now I do believe it is my turn. How does one eat nicely and pinky? That is not a description I've heard before."<i></i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once upon a time it would have been a rather common sight to see the Hyuuga atop Hokage rock using the vantage point to gaze out over the village taking in the sights and sounds while reflecting on events that had occurred over the past few weeks. These visits had become scarce as of late however finding less time and even less energy to make his way up to the top though this was one of the few times he could find the energy to visit and much to his surprise he was not the only one here on that day.

The first of the two he noticed was Kotori her red hair standing out like a sore thumb Chinatsu remaining quite asleep at that moment in time as the man approached her though the closer he got the more he could make out a second person though not one he recognized her white hair being a rather stark contrast to the Sennin's younger sister making his presence known well in advance, not like he was attempting to be sneaky. "Well, I was not expecting to meet anyone else though I am quite content with a surprise from time to time." Tilting his head to Kotori he was curious what the two were discussing though prying on such things was not in his nature to do so.

"Hope your not causing trouble again Kotori, then again Asuka isn't here so I'm pretty sure were in the clear...i would hope." He intended the words to be in a teasing manner though doing such things was somewhat difficult given the man's rather monotone voice though there was effort put into the motion before turning his attention to the other women present now knowing who she was but then again considering how little time he got outside the office these days it was not surprising to him that he hadn't met any of those visiting the village.

"Apologies for the late introduction, Hyuuga Yukio, I assume your here for the festivities?" He wasn't looking to give rank or position being off duty for the time being made the thought of such things rather drab.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Y-you... really have some titles there..." she would remark, knowing who the new Branch head was and everything. "Wait... we... don't have a senju clan... Was that destroyed too there?" She questioend and frowned just a bit and looking a little worried. "If you come back to leaf, maybe we can rebuild one. I will gladly help you with doing so as how my Shinobi life let's me." She would place her hands behind her head, grinning again and showing off proud she offered that. To that, she was actually the first one.
"Now I do believe it is my turn. How does one eat nicely and pinky? That is not a description I've heard before."​
"Ehheh... heh.." She would give an awkward chuckle. "Ever since I was young... I am trained in a lot of things. Under which one is, how to behave like... And etiquettes etcetera. So... Example, when you are drinking tea... You hold your pinky apart from your cup, not to only show 'classe' but also once you want to touch down the said cup, you place your pink first, then the cup. So it will not make any sound. This was passed down from many many generations. Yet... I don't give a thing for that. And sit straight, move like the wind, so that the book doesn't fall off your head. And they add weight to it. So you are a centered being that moves while not letting books fall. All those kind of things. It should be helping you in behavior and in visual stance." She would sigh on the memory on that of a few moments ago.

Her eyes shifted towards her brother, a cheerful smile got to her. This was like the only family member she would entrust her whole life to and it's secrets. Her true self and feelings. "Yuu-san." She would reach a handout, wave big and then rest up again. She was glad to see him finally out of the underground hole and just taking it easy for a moment. Times had been hectic and for everyone, it should be taking some toll. More than by the other. Yet once she heard about trouble her mood changed. Going from cheerful happy towards a slight sigh and a pouty face. "oi oi! I wasn't even in trouble this time! Since my return from sand, I haven't seen a pinky of my sister!" She would almost shout towards him, really felt like a boot on the backside. "No... I was back into those trainings... it slucks tho..." She almost scolded yet made a nonexisting word out of it in a quick moment. "I still don't fancy them at all... How to speak, how to move, how to eat and drink... blegh..." She would roll her eyes, cross her arms and get that 'typical' teenager stance. Hanging on the structure.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Not that any of them matter."<i></i> She would shrug. "And I'm fairly sure the list is a lot longer for his kid."<i></i> Natsu would chuckle. It was a bit... strange seeing another who worried over the weight of being born in a place of prominence, though the situations were quite different. She was sure Takeshi wouldn't treat his kid wrong, so it was likely she was just being a usual kid. "Most of us died back then yes, though my brother managed to save what remains of us. We reside far away now and there are many new members, who like you do not know anything other than their new home."<i></i> She would shake her head. They would have their own curse to deal with. Only the few remaining ones of the old generation would have to deal with the pull of Konoha even after all these years. In a way it was a blessing that not that many survived the events or they would forever be damned with this existence.

"Oh so that is what you meant. Most of it is utter nonsense for sure, but the book thing can be quite handy for learning to center your balance. I wouldn't slack on that personally."<i></i> The Senju would nod. It was surprising how things like that did actually help, though it was safe to say that one never knows until they need to use a skill such as that. Rare, but effective when it comes down to it.

It seemed like this spot was quickly becoming busier and busier. First there was that shout from Michi, which she chose to ignore as she plain didn't want to deal with that blockhead right now. The shoddy attempt she had made to track the senju was frankly laughable, but due to the sheer fact that she couldn't really elicit any reaction whatsoever from her meant she was useless for getting some entertainment value. No matter. Natsu would have to deal with the hybrid later, but for now there was the new arrival to deal with. One that appeared... intriguing. There weren't that many who kept a stone-cold expression or were as monotone. 'Interesting'

Judging by the teen's reaction they were close. Love? Possibly, but unlikely. Too big of an age gap from what she saw, though one sided wasn't off the table. Familial? No. Hyuuga, not Uchiha. There was also mention of another child of Takeshi's. He really was good at keeping things to himself. Aaaaah was their childhood friendship of such little meaning to him? Not even a word of the family he had built up. She could cry.... not. It all meant more people to try and elicit reactions from. This would be a good day.

"Worry not. The kid just needed to vent some frustrations from overwork."<i></i> Natsuru would finally speak up, shifting slightly so that she was facing him head on with her back still resting against the hair column. "Better out than in I say. Oh where are my manners..... Natsuru."<i></i> She would push off the column, taking two steps forward, her boots being surprisingly silent considering the location, before extending her left hand forward for a handshake. The former kunoichi had purposefully always kept it beneath her other arm to hide her armament so far, but they would finally be able to clearly see that it was heavily armoured, encompassing her forearm up to the elbow and culminating in claw-like fingertips. "You could say that. More an opportunity to meet old friends rather than the festival itself."<i></i>

[MFT]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sighing and shaking his head the thought of Asuka's pranks and more than a bit care free nature gave the Sennin more than a bit of a headache it would be something he would have to address with the passage of time. Hearing her comments about the training in question the man had not even been aware Kotori was doing such things then again they both lived rather different lives, regardless who's son he was Yukio was still a Hyuuga at the end of the day. "It is simply what Takeshi thinks is best for you at the end of the day as boring as it may seem you are his first born and as such are taught those mannerisms."

Turning to Natsuru he gave a slight nod of thanks to the women. "Thank you for keeping my sister company, though we are not related by blood it is indeed the case after Takeshi took me in years ago. A rather strange family we have going on to say the least." He could understand the wish to meet old friends to some extent though having never left the village before he didn't quite know what it meant to not see a friend for a long period of time. It was at this moment the numerous voices woke up Yukio's companion who had been somewhat quiet until now the black mass crawling up the man's arm as the head stretched out.

"So much noise I don't sleep often however when i do i enjoy some peace." the being took a moment to adjust taking in the people around it before nodding in understanding. "Ah i see we have a visitor, Chinatsu a please to make your acquaintance." It seemed very nonchalant for something that had just seemingly grown from the man's arm looking down to the offered handshake before briefly returning to what could be considered normal as the man took the hand.

"Who is it you know here if you don't mind me asking It's always interesting to hear stories of those who have been to the village before."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She had been explaining to what kind of training she had been. It was a little bit of explaining and her trying to say it correctly as possible... and then her brother came along. She would start to walk towards them both, as she saw her brother and the thing beside him as an apparent individual. "So... How did you sleep, Shina..?" Always forgetting the full name of that thing. "Also Yuu. I need your help later on the day regarding work... I kind of forgot how you did a thing, and it is important for the Shinobi world. We can't let the others hang because I am clumsy a single time." she would comment before walking back to where she had been standing, enjoying the last rays of the sun as it started to set.
"Ne... Natsuru... WHat kind of stories do you have from the past..? I can tell you just a little about mind, at least the funny blunders." She would snicker on those thoughts back to that time.

Sorry this is such a short post, late one too. I had no idea what to type anymore. <..>;

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Oh no problem at all. We did manage to catch the sunset, which was a lovely sight."<i></i> She would note, her light smile still as ever present as always.

Well this was something you didn't see every day and that was coming from a Senju with delusions about the existence of an omnipotent being that decided how everything would turn out. A talking, moving black mass. Things never did get boring in the world of shinobi did they... they really never did. There was never enough opportunity for them to. She considered withdrawing her hand, but the curiosity to figure out whether there was any actual difference made her keep it in place, shaking his hand as he finally took it.

"Oh nobody special. Just a few childhood friends from a lifetime ago."<i></i> She would answer, leaving for Kotori to clear it up if she wished. It would be more interesting this way for certain, hence there was no reason for her to mess with that little bit of fun she was going to get out of this. The Senju decided to not bring up the fact that the kid appeared to regard a rather apparent abomination as something completely normal, but that wasn't any of her business. She wasn't here to look for demons, hence whether or not that thing was one didn't matter. Maybe it would warrant looking into later, but for now that was not her priority. Heck what was her actual goal? She hadn't really thought about it and had basically just come around to waste time.

"Honestly it depends what you are after really.Can't say there are many interesting ones really. A matter of perspective, but still nothing special. Takeshi wasn't exactly someone who didn't take training ridiculously seriously and kept on going at it. Also considering how monotone nii-san is there wasn't anything interesting happening from that side either."<i></i> She responded, focusing her gaze on Kotori, but keeping an eye on Yukio out of the corner of her eye, waiting to see how he would react at a stranger mentioning the kage's name so nonchalantly.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was interesting to hear about his mentors past safe to say there was much he didn't know about those who resided in leaf nevermind the world outside it turning to Kotori as she asked for his help. "Your still learning so you may make some mistakes here and there however given a little guidance we can see to it that's your learning process becomes a bit easier that's the least we can do given how fast you rose up the ranks." It made sense to give the young Uchiha assistance from time to time given how quickly she'd grown though having power was one thing knowing how to use it was another entirely.

Turning his attention back to Natsuru there were things the man would like to ask her about leaf's past given that he had grown outside the village there was much he didn't know. "It's interesting to hear someone speak of Takeshi in his younger days, He rarely speaks of such things though i have never thought to ask him about it so it's more of an error on my part. If i may ask what we're things like back then when you were younger compared to now."

he didn't mind how she spoke of the Kage, if anything if made him more curious to hear what her opinion of leaf was now as Chinatsu shook his head with a slight chuckle. "That curious nature of yours is getting the better of you again Yukio, try not to bother people with such things we know better after all."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oh nobody special. Just a few childhood friends from a lifetime ago." Kotori grinned and got a bit enthusiastic towards them both at this moment. "She knows my parents!" She grinned and looked back towards where the sun had set. "She knows a lot I think!!" She would grin, but for them, it may have had a different meaning towards it.
As she started to listen back towards the two... In her head she started to make a scenario.
Sneakily getting towards her brother, using a jutsu just to swap places and try to land on the back of her brother. She would succeed into this plan and hug the hell out him. Teenager or not, she still had her childish sides. After being done hugging her brother she would start to hug the living hell out of the strange black goopy stuff... At this moment she actually started to stare towards Chinatsu trying to get an answer out of it how it would reply towards a small hug... Tilting her head a little sideways she started to think a bit more and shift the position of her head a little lost in thoughts.
As she heard regards of her question of the past she looked around once more. "Hmm~?" She would look and start a bit wide eyes towards her. "He wasn't?? He was a slacker on it?" she would question further. "Were you in a team with my dad when you were little? Or with my mom? Are there any funny stories? Any of them?" She would question further and try to get on top of the railing and balance herself out as she took step by step. "Are there any funny stories you have? Anything? even if it is like I once saw... A cat failing to do a jump from a meter high." She stopped in her movements and looked back towards her brother, she had gotten rather thirsty. "Yooo- Nii-san. I will hop by later!"

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Can’t say I blame him. Those days are long gone at this point” She would shrug, pausing for a few moments as she considered how to respond. It was a bit too broad of a topic honestly. ”Well… not much different? The Shinobi world never honestly changes. You have ups and downs but on average you go to missions, take care of your family and make a living really. I’m sure Kotori here wouldn’t be able to believe that her parents were thinking the same things she is once upon a time. Maybe it was a bit… quieter? No that’s not quite the right word. More.. relaxed. Things seem a bit tense, but one would expect as much with this many foreign individuals running around the village.<i></i> She would note, diverting her gaze away from the two and back over to the village beneath them, taking in the sight. ”I wouldn’t really use the word bother to describe such things really.”<i></i>

”Oh no I wasn’t. Different generations and all. If I remember right he’s younger than nii-san and I do believe your mother is a bit older than me so no on that regard as well. So in that regard I mainly knew Takeshi as my brother’s student rather than through many interactions outside of that.<i></i> The Senju would shift her weight to her other foot, glancing back to the two as soon as she had finished. ”Unfortunately I can’t say I ever did commit many funny stories to memory. Too much to worry about and remember honestly. Sorry about that.<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back