Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Genin Megami Tenshi

Megami_Tenshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Megami Tenshi

Appearance: Blue eyes, long light brown hair, often wears clothes in shades of pink or red

History: Lives with her mother Megumine (who was a ninja but took an inactive status after finding out she was pregnant), Megami's father left for good before Megami was born.
As an academy student she was mischievous but also bad tempered, she was known for her kekkei genkai which allowed her to harness fire and lightning chakra easily but also making it harder to master other types of chakra, she has been seen sneezing fire and sparking when angered, she has also on several occasions gotten out of the village to train at a large lake but do to all her practice she detects people following her from quite a ways away.
She enjoys studying foreign tech collecting it for use in training and battle.
She also develops her own techniques either to get around faster or to give herself an edge when she decides to practice outside of the village but the only 2 she's developed on her own is one where she focuses fire style chakra at her feet to propel herself and a lightning style orb that attracts lightning a few seconds after being formed she can also charge her chakra into a weapon in preparation for an attack.
Megami is also known to snatch the headbands of anyone she has interest.

Common phrases; "My clothes are red because there stained with blood, yours will be next if you don't shut up"

{Note: Megami's kekkei genkai will not be used in battle until i can get my hands on some fire/lightning jutsus}

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hola!
Just a few small issues here.

1) There are no canon Naruto characters on NC. This means Kakashi and Shikamaru don't exist in this universe. Going to need that reference removed.
2) We have a list of bloodlines located here. If you wish one, you would need to include an additional 200 word RP in your history about unlocking it's abilities.
3) Your history needs to be at least 300 words. If you're going for a bloodline also, that means you need at least 500 words. Your current history if 147.

Get those fixed up and I'll be happy to check it again. If you need help with ideas, feel free to hop on the discord server and ask for it, we have no issue with giving advice :)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hello there,

So as Maki explained a few things will need to be edited in order for this to be approved. I listed them below, if you have any questions please find me on discord and I can help you out. With that being said the following needs to be edited.

2) We have a list of bloodlines located here. If you wish one, you would need to include an additional 200 word RP in your history about unlocking it's abilities. (This is from the refrence of a Bloodline in your character creation)
3) Your history needs to be at least 300 words. If you're going for a bloodline also, that means you need at least 500 words. Your current history if 200 (If you need help expanding it please feel free to hit me up anytime.)

Megami_Tenshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi said:
Hello there,

So as Maki explained a few things will need to be edited in order for this to be approved. I listed them below, if you have any questions please find me on discord and I can help you out. With that being said the following needs to be edited.

2) We have a list of bloodlines located here. If you wish one, you would need to include an additional 200 word RP in your history about unlocking it's abilities. (This is from the refrence of a Bloodline in your character creation)
3) Your history needs to be at least 300 words. If you're going for a bloodline also, that means you need at least 500 words. Your current history if 200 (If you need help expanding it please feel free to hit me up anytime.)

i dont want a bloodline and as i just said i have no other ideas nothing else i feel is necessary to add

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Megami_Tenshi said:
Uchiha Takeshi said:
Hello there,

i dont want a bloodline and as i just said i have no other ideas nothing else i feel is necessary to add

kekkei genkai = Bloodline, you stated in your application about a bloodline, as the site already has bloodlines you would need to say which bloodline you are on about. For this it would need to be explained, or edited to make it sound like the fire and stuff has no effect from a bloodline, as for the second part you would need to add a few words. I keep saying if you have any questions please feel free to DM or PM me, I am on discord and easily contactable.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back