Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Genjutsu is the future! [TUTOR]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
Sanyu stared intently at the book he was given to aid in his curriculum in teaching these little "angels" how to properly use Genjutsu in an effective manner. "A genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. This is frequently used to create false images and/or trick the body into believing its has experienced physical pain...." Sanyu scratched the back of his head, he never really heard it explained this way from his parents, granted they didn't really explain it, just made Sanyu experience it. It was a crash course, mostly, and he had originally planned to do just that with his students, but the way the academy made it seem, following the curriculum was almost mandatory. He sighed and continued to read the book.

"Genjutsu can also be used to manipulate others - similar to brainwashing - by feeding the victim illusive suggestions. Genjutsu can be used to affect three different senses and states of being. Will, manipulating the target's choices and desires. Kinetic, manipulating the target's motor functions. Audial, manipulating the target's sense of hearing. and Visual manipulating the target's sense of sight. Finally, this is incredibly boring as fuck to read and I'm not doing it." He slammed the book shut and tossed it behind him, the pages flipping rapidly from the air suddenly passing through it as it landed on a random page. He took a seat on the desk, attempting to appear as the "cool teacher" every student really wants. He let the word out that he was offering a tutoring session, now it was just time to wait.

[MFT]​

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo stepped into the academy and looked around and thought of the previous classes he had taken. So far, he had studied: Poisons and Taijutsu. And what he learned from both experiences is that he had much to learn. He walked over to the board which had the notices for classes that were being held that day, he looked over and quickly scanned through each of them attempting to find the most interesting one. Read over them he saw the notice he had been looking for. “A class on genjutsu.” Ryo smiled. Looking at where the class was being held he quickly turned from the notice board and made his way towards the class.

As he made his way towards the classroom, Ryo thought about what this instructor could teach him about genjutsu. He thought about the instructor he would have, so far Kenshin was Ryo’s favorite, he always did enjoy more of a hands-on type of training. Hopefully he wouldn’t be poisoned this time around. Making his way to the classroom door, he opened it and saw the instructor and an empty classroom, “At least I’m early this time.” He whispered to himself. Looking at the instructor, “I’m Uchiha Ryo, sir.”

Word Count: 202

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
WTnyXbD.jpg
Yomi was looking for Kenshin. Since she couldn't find him in his office, the next best place to look was the Academy. He was probably lurking around here somewhere running drills or teaching about the fundamentals of Taijutsu to some poor student who just wanted to punch things to death. Yomi joked to herself that people never saw the charm in how one track minded he could be. At least he was dependable that way. At least, she liked him well enough. As she glided through the halls she noticed a door cracked with someone seated at the front.

"Oh..." Yomi said as she came belly first through the door. "What do we have here?" The Hokage looked at the teacher and waved as she eyed a student already sitting down. He looked familiar to her, but, she couldn't put her finger on where she met him. It didn't really matter, she could get to know him now. With all the space in the room, she decided to plop her and her pregnant belly right next to Ryo.

"Hello there, I think we've met before, but I can't recall. Tell me your name again, please. Of course I am Yomi." And as usual she left out any titles. There was no need for that kind of stuff today. After Ryo did or didn't introduce himself to her, she looked over at the teacher.

"I am going to be taking today's class too, if you don't mind." What she didn't say was that even if he did mind, she wouldn't exactly get up and leave. She never had this kind of formal training before, like she mentioned to that last bunch she herself tutored. It was nice bargining in on the teachers and seeing how the taught. The Hokage wondered if she would have been a good student. Probably not, she liked to do her own thing, and didn't crave structure. However that could be her feelings only because that was the way she was raised.

"I'm not here to watch you or anything like that." Yomi reassured him before she continued. "I don't believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you. How should I address you?" Apparently Yomi got some sleep and woke up in a better mood today. Wonder how long that is going to last.

WC: 387
TWC: 387
Post 1/5
[Topic Entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
L9sUWFi.png
rVen7qs.gif

Walking into the Academy, today would be interesting, the first day he would bring Aki to the Academy, she had been wanting to join him on a class, so he'd look on the board and see the small class he would have no idea about, 'Hm...', looking over his shoulder to Aki he'd smile, "Genjutsu? Think I should do that?", tilting his head inquisitively to the Hazel furred pup sitting upon his shoulder with the most energetic tail that he'd seen to date, "Yes! I know alittle bit about Genjutsu, some of the other pups are good with Genjutsu, but you know me! I like to smack kitties around!", nodding he would sigh a bit. He had no skill in Genjutsu but at least he would have the chance to learn about how they work bit more in depth.

Walking down the hallways, it would suffice to say he was beginning to be able to gain some of the traits, though he didnt know what it would be to think about such things. The time he was spending training with them he could feel himself being more enveloped in their chakra. There was something that allowed him to feel more attuned to them, their nature, their traits. Their senses, lifting his nose ad Aki did he would sniff out the way to the class catching the scent of someone familiar. 'Hokage-Sama?', he'd think before opening the door he would see the woman about his height in the Hokage standing there speaking about attending the class.

"Oioi! Hokage-sama! I see Besito-sama isnt here... He probably couldnt fit in here to begin with Hehe.", chuckling he'd talk into the room seeing another boy he'd never met and the man who seemed to be running the class, "I'd like to introduce my friend here her name is Aki, she wanted to attend the class with me... Not as big as Besito, but she's got spunk!", causing Aki to bark out but then she would speak, "Nice to meed you Hokage-sama! Sushi said you were a pretty cool woman! Hehe! Maybe I can play with Mister Besito one day!", then she would look around to the class as Sushi did, "I promise I wont cause a ruckus Sushi-chan!" nodding again she would nuzzle into Suyashi's Cheek before he'd go to find a seat muttering about how she wouldnt get a treat if she embarrassed him today.

[WC = 400/1500]
[Post 1/5]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
It wasn't too long after he threw the book that Sanyu's first student arrived. Young, black hair, incredibly serious, before Sanyu could finish the analyzation his assumptions were confirmed with the boy's introduction. An Uchiha. Now Sanyu isn't well versed in their techniques or what exactly their dojutsu do, but he does know that Uchiha are known for their good usage of fire and genjutsu, occasionally taijutsu as well. Now obviously the Yamanaka were superior in genjutsu, but the Uchiha weren't something to scoff at. Teaching this boy genjutsu will definitely be fruitful for his future in the shinobi world. "Good morning, you can call me Da- uh, Nanase Sanyu." He nodded to the boy as he sat. "Just going to wait for a few more students before we begin."

Not long after he announced that, another student arrived. Student? Are students old enough to be pregnant... wait. Sanyu squinted his eyes, he wasn't sure if he was seeing things. This is the Hokage! Oh, crap, is she here to monitor his teaching style? Is she here to make sure he followed the curriculum that he tossed on the floor... within eyesight? Fuck. As she was momentarily distracted by the student he slowly moved around the desk he was sitting on, still facing her to give the illusion that he wasn't doing anything, and quickly picked up the book before standing upright behind the counter.

"L-lady Hokage, for what d-do we owe the pleasure?" He nervously stuttered through his words. Normally he wouldn't be as intimidated, but she caught him by surprise by just showing up to a random class for students. She said she was here to attend, and wasn't there to monitor him or anything, but she could just be saying that to get him to calm down. "Of course you're welcome to join us... uh.. I'm not sure if theres much I can teach you, but welcome, My name is Nanase Sanyu." He did a quick, full 90 degree bow before returning upright behind the desk.

"I'll just be waiting for one mo-." The door opened, and he saw a familiar blond child, who immediately began speaking to the Hokage and ignoring his teacher. 'Thats the child that fought in the tournament with that creepy puppet boy.' Granted this young man seemed familiar with the Hokage, and also seemed to not have any manners. He didn't really.. introduce himself to Sanyu at all, but he introduced the dog to the hokage. "Not sure how I feel about the dog participating, but we'll cross that bridge if I have to. Welcome to Genjutsu 101, lets begin."

"Now, there are 4 forms of genjutsu," He grabbed a stick of chalk and began writing the names of the senses and easy to understand illustrations. "Will, Kinetic, Audial, and Visual. When utilizing genjutsu it is important to have a variety of jutsu at your disposal, as placing a genjutsu of one type will lock that specific sense. For most people anyway." He continued to illustrate what he was explaining, occasionally looking behind him to make sure his students... and hokage, were paying attention.

"Genjutsu in itself is a sort of... supportive art, it doesn't physically harm the target much, but it is great at distracting the enemies. It pairs really well with either Taijutsu or Ninjutsu, and being able to weave Genjutsu into your rotation will just make your opponent cry. Any questions?" He looked toward his students, hoping they wouldn't turn this into a class where the only person talking was him.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo nodded “Hello, Sanyu-sensei.” He looked around the classroom and noticed a book on the floor but chose not to question it, maybe this instructor had a different way of teaching the class. Waiting for more students he heard footsteps coming from outside and noticed that that the Hokage had entered the classroom, his eyes widen. This would be his second class with Hokage. He watched as she made her way to the seat beside him, she probably recognized him from the time they Kenshin’s class together. Smiling nervously, he heard her speak to him.

Ryo turned to Yomi, “It’s okay!” he said nervously, “We had Kenshin-sensei’s taijutsu class together.” Ryo was nervous he had never spoken to someone as important the Hokage, to Ryo she appeared kind and humble. Turning his lip in a smile, he looked at the instructor and watched as he went from confident to nervous the moment he noticed the Hokage. This was further reinforced when he heard his stutter. But he was just put off because Hokage is learning with academy students or maybe it’s because she came without notifying him.

Right behind the Hokage was Suyashi, this would probably be the second class they had together, but they’ve never really spoken with each other in class since in their first class together they had to deal with curing themselves of the poison. But this time Suyashi had a new companion with him a little brown dog that trailed him. Ryo never expected one of his classmate to bring a pet. Ryo wondered if was Suyashi an apart of the Inuzuka clan. That would be a good excuse for bringing an animal with you into a classroom. He looked over the dog and hoped It wasn't an aggressive dog, small dogs usually are, always trying to prove their dominance to everyone. From the entrance it made it appeared to be well behaved. Ryo turned his head to Sanyu as he spoke and introduced himself.

Ryo can be seen listened closely as the instructor informed them about the four senses of genjutsu and its importance. Ryo was always interested in Genjutsu during his match in the tournament he used as much as he can to give him an advantage over his opponent but when he during the fight he noticed he made some mistakes during the fight, hopefully this class will help him get a better understanding of genjutsu and how he can apply it to be more useful in combat. Pondering if he had any questions Ryo raised his hand, “So when you say lock on that specific sense I can put another genjutsu of another sense on?”

WC:444
TWC:646

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she was familiarizing herself with Ryo again and, apparently, making Sanyu uncomfortable, Suyashi had appeared. He had called out to her as if they were old pals, but, she didn't mind it. Things were serious enough as it were for her to not desire some congeniality. Just then, Yomi noticed a little pup on his shoulder that caused her to grin.

"Oh well, nice to meet you Aki!" Aki was extremely adorable and the Hokage had immediately coveted her, but, as usual, she did not touch the little one. It was rude and she had no idea if Aki even liked being touched. Aki barked happily at Yomi, not realizing that Yomi couldn't understand her. To the woman it was just cute yapping. Raising a brow at the blond boy she questioned him about her own Battle Wolf. "Besito-sama?...You and he looked very familiar the other day. Have you two met before?" She was sure Besito was getting into all sorts of things while she was stuck in the office. It would not surprise her in the least if someone had come across him. After all he was pretty hard to miss, it was just odd knowing that he was out there possibly making new connections that she knew nothing about.

After she listened to his response, Sanyu would begin his lesson on Genjutsu. He started off with the basic of basic, but, she did not mind. Everyone could use a refresher. Ryo raised his hand to ask a question. It was a good question and so decided to follow up behind him with one of her own.

"To piggy back off of Ryo's question." She began. "Say if me and Ryo were in a team battle, and we both locked on to the same sense. Now we are both casting the same type of genjutsu on the same opponent. What happens then?" Yomi knew the answer, but, she was not going to just sit here and be lectured at. Where was the fun in that? Maybe by the end of this they could cast genjutsu on each other! Provided that they all knew any basic genjutsu to being with.

WC: 361
TWC: 748
Post 2/5

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
L9sUWFi.png
rVen7qs.gif

leaf_academystudent.gif
WluPYLZ.png

Firstly before anything Aki would yap about alittle, "Hokage-Yomi-Chan is pretty! Isnt she Sushi-chan!", causing the young boy to blush slightly before shaking his head, "N-no! She's too old to be pretty!", shaking his head he'd try not to make eye contact because the boy was a terrible liar, and if he looked at Yomi straight on at this moment she'd see straight through him. Anyways! Sh asked him about Besito! Go to that go to that! "O-oh... Yeah I dont know Besito-sama from anywhere honestly. I just understand Canine speak, Aki taught me... She can speak common as well..", looking to Aki on his shoulder she'd nod her head before speaking so Yomi could understand her exclusively, "Sushi is right! Hehe. I taught him to understand both languages! Its apart of his super secret Training!", nodding once again Sushi finally found a seat...

Sitting himself down Aki would begin wagging her tail after the teacher allowed her to stay for the time being! Sushi would be on a completely different page when it came to that. This was obviously the first time the duo had been in a class together, and this was something the youngsters both had trouble with to begin with. Aki was young so she was not as disciplined like Sushi but Sushi wasnt as convinced as Aki was. This was of course because this was a Genjutsu class. And he didnt know much about it to begin with, maybe the lesson plan would be too much for either one to keep up with...

Much to Sushi's surprise this wasnt too advanced for his blood. Thinking for a moment he'd look over to Aki, "Ah, So you and Tadashii might do well actually learning genjutsu?", he'd whisper over to the pup before she'd bit down on his ear getting him to pay attention, "ooooouuch~", the young boy would say before turning to face the board, seeing and hearing Ryo and Yomi state intriguing questions about Genjutsu, he'd shake his head quickly trying to think of something that would be considered a good question, "Oh! And... If two people are in combat uhm... What if they...uhh.. Do the Same Genjutsu Would that also make that Genjutsu stronger? Like I knwo if I used My Lightning Spear Technique, and Someone Else happened to know and use it on an opponent it would double down Individually... would Genjutsu be the same? Or would it act differently...", as Sushi would speak Aki would bark happiy at the good question, "Good question Sushi-chan! I didnt think you had it in you!"

[WC = 828/1500]
[Post 2/5]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby

Sanyu beamed, they were being attentive, he was fearful that the Hokage being in the class and a dog would be disruptive, but that doesn't seem to be the case yet. Once he finished his short explanation about Genjutsu the questions began. He knew these questions, he left the answers pretty ambiguous in his explanation on purpose, it was the same way his parents taught him. The first question was asked by the Uchiha, which Sanyu acknowledged. "Yes, Ryo, you can. Say you placed a visual genjutsu on someone, you can then place an audial genjutsu on them as well."

Yomi had chimed in, and for a moment caught Sanyu off-guard, before realizing she was merely facilitating the other student's learning by asking a question they may not have. "Unfortunately, if you were to target the exact same sense as Ryo, your jutsu would fail. Even if a stronger shinobi used a stronger genjutsu it would fail." A fault in the way the minds of shinobi worked, though it opens a bit of counterplay up, he wasn't sure if it was even possible, or logical, to place a gen on oneself.

The Blonde kid, and subsequently the dog, also began talking, though Sanyu wasn't sure if the blonde kid could understand her. Also the blonde kid never introduced himself so that is all Sanyu is going to refer to him as. "Also no, if two people were to use the same genjutsu on they wouldn't stack, it would be a wasted usage, normally." Sanyu turned back around and began drawing arrows from each sense to another sense, though it looked highly confusing and made no sense. "I say normally because there is a method that highly advanced genjutsu users can use."

He wiped the chalk off his fingertips and turned back to the class. "This is something that I cannot do with most genjutsu myself, but there is a technique that allows the user to switch the sense a genjutsu will affect before casting it. It is difficult, and takes a master of a specific sense to utilize, but it will allow you to do what you wanted, blondie." He stopped and thought about it for a moment. "Though it might not work with all genjutsu, some affects are highly specific." He walked away from the desk, standing on the wooden floor closer to his students.

"So, enough with the semantics, time for some practical lessons. Tell me, what genjutsu, if any, do each of you know? Or, if you have too many to name, approximately how many do you know?" He waited a bit before continuing, though resuming before he recieved any answers. "I come from a family that utilize genjutsu almost exclusively, I would fall under the category of too many to name, I know approximately 40." He wasn't trying to gloat, but merely show them that even at 40 it takes a lot more to master Genjutsu.

"I'm going to teach you a very simple genjutsu. Basic clone, much like other cloning ninjutsu, however these are fake, an can immediately confuse even the smartest of shinobi. And even if they figure it out in the end, it doesn't end the Genjutsu." He looked around at the students. "So, who wants to be a test dummy?"

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo paid close attention the lesson at hand, he was estatic to finally be in a genjutsu class, lately he hasn’t had any luck in finding one. As Sanyu answered Ryo’s questions he was quick to take notes on what he was saying. “Can’t target the same sense twice.” Ryo made a mental note of that. So, if I’m going to attack a sense it might as well be with a strong genjutsu or an effective one Ryo thought. He turned to the chalk board and looked at the drawing the instructor had made. Ryo looked at it and tried to make sense of it, but he can come to no solution. Maybe he just wrote it there to make himself appear smart to the Hokage. But right now, Ryo couldn’t let trivial things fill his head he was here to learn and planned to make the best of it.

His ears perked when he heard Sanyu speak of an advanced genjutsu method. Paid close attention to Sanyu as he continued to speak of a way to switch the sense that a genjutsu will affect, he wondered how long it must take to achieve such a feat. But frowned slightly when he heard that this method only applied to some genjutsu and not all.

Ryo thought for a moment he had been learning every sort of genjutsu he could get his hands on, raising his voice to answer the teacher, “I know Amnesia, basic clone, and false success.” Hearing the amount of genjutsu that Sanyu had learned and probably mastered, it made him remember he was just an academy student that still has a long path ahead of him. He wondered what family could have such a great grasp on genjutsu, other than the Uchiha Ryo had no knowledge of any other families who could were talented at Genjutsu
Ryo already knew basic clone, he’s used it several times by now, he had hoped to learn something new and advanced. His eyes widening when he heard that Sanyu required a test dummy, Ryo frowned at the idea of being used as a test dummy, but he could gain much knowledge by experiencing the genjutsu. If it can fool even the most astute shinobi maybe he can discover flaws in it. At least this time if he chose to participate in the demonstration he would be a willing participant this time around. Hopefully this doesn’t hurt was the last thought that went through his mind, “I’ll gladly be the ‘test dummy’, Sanyu-Sensei.”

WC:421
TWC: 1067

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi listened to Sanyu's explanation with as much enthusiasm as she could muster. Which is to say a lot, because she was listening as if she had heard it for the first time. She genuinely did not want him to feel like this was an audit of his class or a sneaky review of his teaching methods. If anything, she would probably leave that sort of thing to Kenshin and Tamashii.

Sanyu then asked about the genjutsu they might have already known. Yomi didn't know a lot of genjutsu, but, she knew enough for her needs at the time when she learned them. She practiced mostly visual genjutsu and although she hoped to one day continue studying and expand her knowledge, right now her focus was on other things. Mainly not tipping over due to constantly being off balance because of the two people she was carrying.

"Well, I know at least ten visual genjutsu." Yomi stated. "Basic Clone is one of them." She gave a small shrug, feeling like she should know more, now that she stated that fact out loud.

Yomi looked over to Aki and smiled. She was too adorbale not to want squeeze and love all day long. It caused Yomi to have a thought and so she would pose it to Sanyu and perhaps he would be able to shed some light on it.

"Sanyu, would little Aki be able to learn genjutsu? I'm just thinking about handseals and how that would play out?" She gestured to the pup that Suyashi had brought along was generally curious to see if he had any information on that sort of stuff. If Aki could learn it, then maybe that would be something that Yomi and Besito could do together one day. A clone of Besito would be double the trouble and double the fun for sure.

WC: 309
TWC: 1057
Post 3/5

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
L9sUWFi.png
rVen7qs.gif

leaf_academystudent.gif
WluPYLZ.png

Looking to Aki, Sushi found himself overwhelmed with knowledge as Sanyu-Sensei would answer his question, but he tried to cover it up by resting the end of his fist to his chin, giving himself the look of a boy in deep thought as he listened on to the teacher. Though everything went in one ear and out the other as Genjutsu was not a concept that he could grasp. It was something to say that the mind and illusions were a concept that which Suyashi and his father did not do well outside of regulated Uchiha techniques that his father had but Sushi was not blessed with. However, he did understand the fact of not being able to stack things, maybe they werent built like the blocks that built ninjutsu together. It was hard to understand the metaphysical aspect of molding chakra to mentally disrupt the state of someone's mind. He had always worked on physical manifestations.

"You look like you dont understand Sushi-chan...", Aki finally would speak after a few head turns between Sanyu, the blackboard, and Suyashi. And yes she was correct but the now apple red Sushi did not want people to know, "I...Uh... Genjutsu's never been my strong point... So uuhh", shaking his head Suyashi found himself in a rut. It wasnt something that he could just get. Genjutsu was more or less for those smarter people. Brainy and geniuses of their craft. Sushi would barely think up strategies but he did everything in the moment. He was a master of changing up ideas on the dime. Kouza on the other hand, Kouza would be able to get this easy... He was alot more thoughtful than Suyashi was.

Thinking to himself for a bit.. it was weird to know so many genjutsu, that Sanyu knew, but Ryo knew a few and even the Hokage knew a few more! 'Crap! I dont know any Genjutsu!' "Sushi-chan doesnt know any Genjutsu that I've seen... He's not smart like that!" she stated as she wagged her tail wildly shaking her fanny back and forth like she knew she did a good thing. Like she was a 'good dog' but Sushi gave her -the stare-, and he held it for a moment but Aki wasnt even paying attention to him. "Ugh, I dont know any Genjutsu... I know a few ways to get Genjutsu to.. uhhh not work? Like The Spirit Lantern jutsu, and Cancel...", nodding he spoke proudly, maybe they would help him in the future. Who knew.

"Oooh! I didnt know you knew those!", wagging her tail again Aki looked over to the hokage, "Sushi's teaching me how to channel chakra through my body. That way I can just use jutsu if I learn them without having to use pawseals!", yapping to Yomi proudly much like Sushi she'd puff out her chest and sit down. "Heh, yeah, Aki's pretty smart too so if she wanted to figure it out, she might be able to learn genjutsu...", then turning his attention back to the teacher he would teach them a genjutsu? Sushi was going to learn Genjutsu!? To be the best one would have to learn! And this was definitely a shot to pursue his shtick at being the best!

And Ryo would decide to be the test? 'Right... I'll be sure to be quicker at raising my hand next time!' he eye'd Ryo before awaiting the next phase...

[WC = 1395/1500]
[Post 3/5]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
As his students listed off their genjutsu, or in blondie's case lack of genjutsu, he realized that most of them already knew basic clone. Can't really teach that now, can we? "Well, basic clone is out of the question, how about something else then." Lady Hokage had plenty of visual genjutsu, so teaching her a different sense will actually feel like he's teaching her something. Though it'll be a low level genjutsu as to not overwhelm the students.

"Ok, well, instead of basic clone lets do something outside of the visual range. A genjutsu I like to use a lot is called 'Drunken Stupor.' This makes your opponent feel nauseated, and makes it harder for them to hit you using a specific type of jutsu, such has Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Shurikenjutsu." He gestured for Ryo to step forward. However, the question of Aki came up, and honestly Sanyu wasn't considering the little pup to be a student, he didn't even know it could learn how to channel Chakra.

"Well, if Aki has learned how to use some Chakra she should be able to learn genjutsu, though I'm not sure how to teach her without the use of handseals... but maybe an explanation will help." He waited a moment for Ryo to step up in front of him. "Ok, so the handseals required for this jutsu are: Rat, Dragon, then Dog." He performed the handseals in front of the class. "Now, after using this seal you must force your chakra into the target. Will genjutsu is different from visual, as visual is extreme ocular illusions, will must damage the opponent's sense of self."

"One thing to know about Genjutsu is that it somewhat hurts, not as much as nin or taijutsu, but it gives a pretty gnarly headache after a while, so this will somewhat sting Ryo." Sanyu performed the handseals slowly again before releasing his chakra into Ryo, attempting to cast Drunken Stupor on him. If successful Ryo would feel sick to his stomach for a few moments, but not too long as Sanyu would drop it before it made his head hurt too badly.

"You ok?" He would wait for confirmation before addressing the rest of the class. "So, lets partner up, uuuh." He thought for a moment, He couldn't partner the Hokage with one of the students, even if they cast the jutsu successfully they'll probably never notice, but there was an even number of students, if he included Aki. "So Ryo, Blondie, and Aki will be one, I assume you know how to teach your pet some jutsu so you'll be helping her out." He turned to the hokage. "Lady Hokage I'll help you learn if you're ok with that."

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi listened to Sanyu's description of Will Genjutsu. It was invasive and almost sexual in nature in his description. To be honest anything that pervaded that body with such force and turned you into theirs, reminded her of a violation of the highest degree. It reminded her of things that had long since passed and although she had never had forgotten, it felt like daily events wanted to keep it at the forefront of her mind all the time. When this class was over, she would have to visit her oldest friend, Asuka.

Yet, this wasn't the only time the past reared its ugly depraved face. The Medical Sennin had just come to terms with the little girl that visited her completely destroyed by weak men. Even the little girl had found a way to smile at Yomi through the trauma. The image of her tiny hurt body and a future that was forever marred by that event, was burned into The Hokage's brain. The nature of men baffled her sometimes and the thought of having son's only concerned her to the extent that they would turn into deviants that would go around doing reprehensible things, but, having daughters? That terrified her in the way that she never knew she could feel.

Shaking the throughts form her brain to focus on the lesson in front of her, she went to partner up with Sanyu. Yomi gave him a small smile while rubbing her belly.

"So what do you want me to do?"

WC: 252
TWC: 1309

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
L9sUWFi.png
rVen7qs.gif

leaf_academystudent.gif
WluPYLZ.png

Simple and clean, Sushi didnt like the idea that they would be learning the Genjutsu but at least he would have one in the books to be able to one day surmise ways out of them. Thinking to himself for a moment he felt like the weight of the situation was at hand, and he would definitively look to Aki to be able to get the genjutsu down. So, looking at the handseals it took he would look to Aki and smile, "Alright. Paws up!", and then Aki would lean back on her hind legs and lift her frontal paws up to Sushi, "Aye aye!", with a smile and a wag of her tail she would prepare for the pawseals. "Alright! Rat, Dragon, then Dog! Got it!", nodding he would look to his pup before smiling and beginning with his left hand to her right paw, it was a hard thing to do since they'd only practiced a few times but he taught her some of his lightning jutsu, so he knew she was capable of it.

Three Pats of the Left hand to right paw then six in the opposite manner, almost like they were playing pattycake, it was weird but Aki's chakra would begin to glow a slight amount as she channelled her chakra into the last one, for dog! Which had its own pawseal! Which was just Sushi placing his hands out side of her paws and then sandwiching them together as the jutsu was complete however, Sushi seemed to be placed in the trance as he winced in pain, holding his head and tumbling out of his chair! He couldnt seem to get to his feet either as he stumbled over to the black board and then back to his chair in what seemed to be all one fluid motion, but Aki would bark out, "Rele-!!! SUSHI-CHAN!", just then Suyashi found himself slamming his head into the desk cutting his noggin clean open leaving a gash near his right eye. To a doctor or anyone listening the slam also came with a crack. Maybe Suyashi has suffered a concussion? Who knew, who knew? All anyone would see was Suyashi now laid out on the floor with Aki frantically pawing at him as he lay flattened in his unconscious state...

[WC = 1777/1500]
[Post 4/5]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo stood in front of the class, watching waiting for the genjutsu to be cast on him. He seemed to be nervous. He had never had a genjutsu casted on him before, so this will be a new experience for him. He paid close attention to Sanyu’s words. With a sigh of relief, he can be assured that this won’t be one of the extreme genjutsus that’s he’s heard about. Nodding he watched slowly in as the handseals were performed, he widens his eyes as they neared their finish, Just a headache nothing too bad right…. He began to stumble around, and had begun to feel his head hurt. Is this what genjutsu can do make trick the mind into doing foolish things. But the genjutsu gave him a sensation that he had never felt before, he thought about the name drunken stupor and wondered if this happened whenever someone drank too much alcohol, if this is how it felt it is something that should be avoided. As time passed and the headache slowly got worst, the few moments that Sanyu waited to drop the genjutsu felt like an eternity. But when it was released it felt like a weight had been lifted. looked at Sanyu, he nodded “Yeah, I’m good.”

Turning to the instructor, he paid whatever attention he could to Sanyu and simply nodded when he was assigned Suyashi and Aki as his partners, He recognized Suyashi from a class they shared long before, but they had never interacted with one another, smiling at the opportunity to make a new friend, he made his approach to the two “Hey, I’m Ryo. We’ve had some class together.” Amidst his approach he saw Suyashi slam his head on the desk and fall unconscious on floor. Unsure what to do he looked at the instructor and Hokage.
WC:306
TWC:1373
4/5

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
"Ok, Lady Hokage, just do the handseals I showed you, imagine I'm doubling over sick, and then force that upon me." He wasn't going to use the Genjutsu on the hokage, not because he was afraid of being branded a traitor, but because he wasn't sure what type of adverse effects that would have on the baby. From what he learned from his parents, the child is highly susceptible to what the mother was going through during this time.

He also assumed the Hokage would get it on the first few tries, even if she didn't already know the genjutsu she had more experience with jutsu in general than any of these students. So once she got it down, he would move over to the other three students and hover over them while they learned. He aided Suyashi with his concussion from what little bit of medical knowledge he knew. He was astounded that the little pup could learn the genjutsu, or even jutsu in general, but once they got it down, he did a little clap. "Congrats everyone, you're beginning to learn Genjutsu... well, some of you. If any of you have any further questions about Genjutsu, or any other techniques you wish to learn, just ask me. I'll be around."

He beamed and allowed the students to finish up before dismissing them. He enjoyed helping the future of Konoha.

[Class Over, you don't have to go home, I just don't want you here]
[You guys get your benefits]​

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi stood with Sanyu and went through the hand seals. Controlling her chakra came easiest to her and so, she fared well with the jutsu that Sanyu was trying to teach. Ecstatic that this old Pony could still learn new tricks, she did a little dance. As she was having a mini celebratory jig, she heard a loud crack. Whipping around she saw Suyashi bleeding out from his head and perhaps a little dizzy. She hurried over and tended to him, unsure of how he actually fell down.

She knelt down quickly cast Coagulation on him to stop the blood flow and looked him over.

"Hey hey. Careful now...are you okay?" She would wait for Suyashi's answer before she took the difficult time of getting back up to her feet.

"Well make sure you go to the hospital and be seen to make sure you don't have a concussion, Hokage's orders." Yomi looked down at little Aki and smiled. "You make sure he goes straight there, okay? I'm counting on you." Yomi rubbed her belly before looking back at Sanyu. "Thank you for teaching me today, Sanyu. It was a good lesson." Yomi bid adieu to Ryo and walked out. She was supposed to be looking for Kenshin.

WC: 208
TWC: 1517
Post 5/5

[Topic Left]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"...Argh... Yea.. I'm good I'm good...", "Dont squirm too much Sushi." Aki would chime in. it wouldnt take too long, but as he would stand to is feet he'd listen to Yomi, "Yes Ma'am, I'll go after this..." It wouldnt take long for them to finish up and Suyashi to be fixed up by his Sensei and the Hokage, it was nice of the man to do that especially since Suyashi had not said his name, as soon as he was all patched up and Aki had stopped frantically licking his face Suyashi would shake his head off and look to the class with a deep bow, "I am sorry! Next time I'll make sure this isnt made to be a normal thing! Also Sensei, I'm Minamoto Suyashi, I apologize for not introducing myself!", bowing even lower this time he would look to Aki before hobbling himself out of the class turning back to Ryo and Yomi, "Ryo, I'll see you a the tournament... and Hokage-sama, it was nice to see you again!", nodding Aki would leap unto his shoulder barking and saluting as the duo would hit the corner.

"Sushi-Chan~ I cant wait to tell Tadashii about the Genjutsu! He'll learn it so he can make you look funny... Bye Hokage-chan! Bye Daddy Sanyu Sensei! Bye Ryo-channn!!!", he'd yell from the corner before long they were gone...

[Topic Left]
[Rewards gained]
[TY Sanyu~]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo let out a sigh of relief to see Sushi stand up on his own, he thought he hurt himself. He then saw Sushi take off, and mention the tournament. The tournament, he wondered if he will face Sushi in the arena. And then he thought about all the students who will be partaking, Yaboi, that quick Shinzo kid, Kouza and Sushi were the only students he had known of. Smiling that he had actually managed to find a genjutsu class. Ryo was excited that he gained more knowledge that can give him the edge in the arena. Ryo thought about the genjutsu placed on him and wondered how funny it would be if he used it on Yaboi. Maybe he will if they faced in the tournament. With that Ryo made he way out the door. “Bye Sanyu-Sensei.”

WC:139
5/5 Posts
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back