Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gettin all nostalgic and stuff [Private]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[This RP is set in the time following the most recent and tragic event of stone, but before the meeting at the spire]

It had been a long day today... Sabaku and just thwarted yet another group of miscreants attempting to clean a local business out of their ever shortening inventory. It seemed that there was an ever present need of shinobi now-a-days... Never seeming to be enough, what little few remained alive and uninjured did what they could by defending from outside raiders or inside scheming, supporting the local villagers in the search for food, water and shelter. Granted the beasts had not destroyed all that much, but it was enough to be felt. Even the younglings fresh into the academy were needed to rise up and do their duties... even if they weren't fully ready. With so much going on, Sabaku had little free time... He hadn't even seen another Guardian lately... let alone an Anbu. In fact he hadn't seen anyone he recognized... He needed a refresher. With Megami's sudden disappearance, along with the voice of her Goddess, There weren't many left Sabaku knew personally. Chi, Shujinko, Kei... the list could go on... but it wouldn't change anything.

It was just then Sabaku heard a voice cry out. Somebody help me!!! The voice wasn't far off. Immediately Sabaku started searching the surrounding area. He thought this area had been evacuated... There! It was a young girl... she couldn't have been more then 6... she must have wandered off from the refugee encampment. She had been caught under some loose building that must of collapsed. Sabaku rushed over and began to unbury her. Luckily it was only her legs that had been trapped. Sustaining what seemed to be only minor cuts and bruises, Sabaku picked the young girl up and started to run. She needed medical attention right away. The Hope Hospital isn't to far off... The young Guardian set off with haste. Being as careful as he could to avoid jostling the little girl, he avoided his usual warping from building to building and went by foot. It took a bit longer then usual, but the end goal was the same. Rushing into the main entrance of the building, Sabaku scanned the area for the nearest staff member. Fortunately, a nurse happened to be walking by at that exact moment. You there! Ma'am! I require your assistance please. After a short explanation of the scenario, the nurse took the young girl by wheelchair to the appropriate location to give her the aid she needed. It never ends... all this drama...

Sabaku proceeded to walk the halls of the pearly white hospital. The soft colors of the interior gave on a calming sensation. For the utmost briefest of moments, Sabaku felt at peace... Like nothing bad had ever happened. Snapping back the reality, he came across a familiar hallway... I Think this is where... could it?[Glow] Moving briskly down the hallway he stopped at a particular room. This room stood empty, all but for a singular bed, void of bedding. The room felt cold and hollow. Walking by the bed, Sabaku ran his fingers across the frigid metal frame. This was where he learned he had that accident... It still felt unreal, to have been in a coma for that long... Three years... how did he survive that? Sabaku lingered near the window... he would stay a while, for old times sake.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Oi quit your whining we are both hurting.” A familiar voice said as he patrolled the halls looking for an empty room. Hissori was fresh off of the defense of Titan Keep. The mother of these crazy reptiles was dead, and so was one of their spawns. It was such a certain that the sennin was exhausted. Still, the citizens of Inner Marushi needed there help. He had gone up here to the level to find a private place to heal himself and his dog away from the eyes of the other medics and civilians.

The halls in the building were relatively empty. As emergency rule dictated any free doctors and patients would be on the first two floors triaging patients that were injured in attacks. This left Hissori basically a lone on the long term floor which was the third level with Buru. The man was searching for some simple disinfectants and other things he could use to heal his dog’s leg. However, he did hear a noise which meant that someone was up here with him.

The man would walk towards the door at the end of the hall limping a bit his saw the man in front of the bed. Hissori was dressed up still like he was out for a job. He was in a loose blue t-shirt above a tight black compression shirt. Below he was in a pair of black running pants, with two knee high socks that he used to hide the compression sleeve which hid the large gash from his surgery when he was younger.

“Excuse me sir, you aren’t suppose to be up here. Can I help you?” The man said his eyes a bit distracted as he stared at him his head still throbbing.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku was wearing his usual custom made full body suit with large exaggerated collars. It was mostly white with black lines running down the sides. His chest bore a large C, standing for Celerity, Sabaku's Guardian name. With the suit came a matching helmet with a built in radio in the earpieces and a retractable mask. Still staring out the window, he heard someone walk into the room. The individual, in a male voice, said that he wasn't supposed to be here. While he knew this to be true, he didn't think a quick visit would hurt to much. Sabaku retracted his mast and turned to greet the hospital staff that he said, Yeah I know, I'm sorry I was just sto-- After turning around he was greeted by a visage of wonder, Hissori... It had been many years since the last time they properly spoke. It's no wonder that he wouldn't recognize Sabaku right away. Seeing as how he had grown immensely and put on a few more pounds of muscle. Not to mention his new suit and helmet. Sabaku could understand the confusion. Taking off his helmet and setting in on the window sill, he spoke in a excited manner. Hissori? Is that really you? Get over here you! Sabaku quickly walked over to his old friend and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him in close for a warm embrace. It had been to long since he had seen a friendly face. And this was one he especially wanted to see. And who's this? This couldn't be Buru, why he looks as young as ever! Sabaku kneeled down and scratched Buru behind his ears. Man... It's so good to see you Hissori-Sama, you look like you're in pretty bad shape. What happened? Sabaku just noticed the shape Hissori was in, it looked like the pair had just gone to war. Granted Sabaku knew something horrible had happened, he hadn't been briefed on the exact details as of yet. Sabaku had just been spending his time helping those In need and assisting with normal crimes throughout the village. Until he was told otherwise, he would find things to occupy his time, helping the village.

[OOC MFT WC: 366]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The medical sennin would pause as he began to recognize who was the teen at the front of the bed. It was one of his first serious patients within the village. When he had met Sabaku, Sabaku was a young boy just growing into the life of an ANBU. He had been seriously injured and Hissori had saved him. He had been in a coma for years in this very room. It was something that Hissori often seen, people with tragic events returning to where they associated with the event.

However, he did not expect Sabaku was the one that was reliving his drama. The strawberry hair man was taken back as he recognized the teen. The tired sennin would look over at the teen and nod a bit. “Yes, it is me Sabaku-san. I am glad to see you well.” He said as he looked over him and nodded. Hissori would hug him and squeeze gently as he moved to sit on the bed.

Sabaku would be quick to notice how damaged the pair looked. Buru looked physically damaged, and Hissori looked mentally worn. Moving to sit down on the bed, Hissori would start to look around the room for some equipment. “We were involved in the attack at the gates.” Hissori said simply. He would finally find the bandages as he leaned over to grab them.

“Come.” HIssori said to Buru as the white dog limped past Sabaku with his leg still dripping with blood. Mumbling a bit to himself, Hissori would inspect the wound before starting to clean it. Having pulled over a medical kit, Hissori could pull out the rock fragment. He would then pour some alcohol on the wound before finally wrapping it tightly.

“There you go Buddy.” He said to his dog as he rubbed his eyes starting to feel the drain of charka exhaustion from the long exhausting battle.

“But enough about what happened, I am sure as an ANBU you have been in tune with it. How have you been?” He asked the boy he saved.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It worried Sabaku to see such dear friends in such a sad state. If only he had been there to help... At least they both lived. He wouldn't know what to do if he had lost them somehow... Perhaps it was fate that brought him here to this room... somehow the gods knew that Hissori would be here, giving them an opportunity to have a more personal, non political type of one on one meeting.

Actually I just got back into Iwa... I did however see the carnage as I passed by where the gate used to be...

He was surprised that he hadn't noticed Sabaku had been gone for so long. But the life of a sennin is a busy one, and being in different branches makes it pretty difficult to keep tabs on people. It was true though, Sabaku had been gone for a little over a year and had only returned just recently. He had asked for a leave of absence to search for his mentor, Megami. Only a short while after she promoted him to a full fledged anbu, she disappeared. Sabaku had thought maybe she was on a top secret mission for a while. But months passed without any word or signs. So Sabaku took it upon himself to search for her himself. Acquiring permission from his superiors, he was given a leave of absence to search for her, whether it was from the grace and kindness of their hearts or they themselves wishing to have their former anbu sennin returned to them, they allowed him to go either way.

As it just so happens, I've been out of town for a while and only recently returned. I was on a... mission of sorts and have been gone for quite some time... I did hear about the battle a little bit, everyone is in a scramble. The moment I checked in at HQ they sent me off to help with damage control. I had to find out what exactly happened from the villagers... Is it really true we were attacked by some mythical monster?

Sabaku didn't mean to pry, but with everyone in a tizzy, he needed to get his facts straight from somebody and Hissori was just the trusting person he could rely on for a spot on report of the recent events. If it was really true that some giant lizard monster attacked stone... man... we might be in serious trouble if anymore happened to show up... That gate was decimated, imagine what would happen if more got further into the village...

[OOC, thanks for the post back Mr. Hissori, I really appreciate it <3]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would give a wise nod towards the boy’s admission, the truth was with running the hospital and working constantly to cover the village, Hissori did not have much time to see or watch the development of other branches. As such it slipped past him that Sabaku had left the village for some time. Instead though, Hissori was listening to the young man now as he tended to his dogs seemingly broken leg.

“Yes we were attacked by multiple beasts. They came from the village over the land bridge of the village and destroyed part of Inner Marushi and the Keep. Besides that we don’t know much yet besides that they can be very hard to take down.” Hissori said as he patted his dog on his side saying something in a foreign language that was probably from their homeland.

“Keep your eyes open, we don’t know if any of these beast got past the shinobi we had commanding.” Hissori said walking over and rubbing the head of the boy he once saved. “You’ve grown a lot Sabaku. I bet you will do great things to help the village. However, I need to go tend to myself, or at least get something for my throbbing headache.” Hissori said as he started to walk away. “Stay on guard.” Hissori told him as he walked down the hall his dog limping with him.

Topic Left Unless Stopped.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With some kind words and encouragement, his long time friend and savior on a few occasions limped away. Sabaku couldn't help feel that this had some sort of hidden meaning behind it... Was he limping away from his long hard life as an outsider and finally the wear and tear of time and finally caught up to him. In any case, Sabaku would head his warning and be sure to do his best to help the village out from whatever had attacked the village. For now he would return home and prepare himself for the mysterious and beyond that was sure to come.

[OOC topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back