Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Getting Better? [Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Right after Shin's conversation with Ryuujin, the staff at Aesculapium reported that Fuji Meka was awakening however there was still no sight of Yuuto or anyone capable of suppressing the dark energies that circulated through her feeble body. He wasted no time to return back into the medical complex and walked over into Meka's room. He could tell that she was conscious but barely. Her small eyes stared deeply into the ceiling more likely still thinking about Miroku Akkuma. Her body seemed so frail as if the white medical bed could devour her like the sweeping snow. Besides her stood a female medical assistant monitoring her status at the same time scratching words on a wooden clipboard. She looked up toward the raikage revealing that most of her lower was covered by a white veil but Shin could tell by the her wavering eyes that she was not pleased by the results.

"What is her current status?" Shin inquired as he walked closer to the bed. "She is stable at least." The assistant said. Her voice was lost and disenchanted as if she didn't want to speak. "The demonic chakra is still coursing through her chakra coils. Curse seals are very unique in nature...we are doing our bests. Raikage-sama, I would advice you to keep the visit short she needs her rest." She said as she begin to walk out the door. "Yes...of course." Shin responded.

"Meka-chan, it is the raikage. How are you feeling?" Shin asked as he sat on the chair right next to her. Shin removed his tinted glasses revealing his sharp gray eyes. He wanted to ensure that there was nothing shielding himself from her.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looked over at shin with one eye closed with pain and said "a.. L-little better.. Not m-much...." And looked back at the blank ceiling. She opens and closes her hands and moves her fingers a little but then sets them flat on the bed. She then closed her eyes a little relaxing herself still with a pained expression on her face then said under her breath. "A-akkuma.... I m-miss you..." But it was obvious that shin could probably hear what she said.

After of few minutes of relaxing with her muscles tense she finally kept her eyes shut and fell asleep still with a pained expression on her face. She was also breathing lightly.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her eyes were half open not merely because she was tired but more so that she wanted to shut herself from her reality. Even though her body was cursed and broken, she still yearn for Miroku Akuma. It was remarkable that Akkuma's influence still controlled this young girl or perhaps Meka really wanted nothing but Akkuma. If only she knew the true dangers of following this man and the responsibility that she had for this village. There was much talk among the village that Meka may not be ready to live the life of a kunochi seeing how easily provoked she had become especially from a stranger. Shin was more angry with Akkuma than Meka because there was no doubt that Akkuma knew how vulnerable she would be, yet he pricked her heart with unscrupulous dreams.

Shin's tinted glasses glanced at the young girl whose eyes were now completely shut making every false attempt to fall asleep.

"Meka-chan..." Shin started as he began to composed himself. "I don't expect you to understand what has happened to you. What you have or had with Akkuma and what he promise you may very well be a lie. He is a man who is only concern with resurrecting his people no matter the cost. If he did care he would never have done this to you." He lifted her small child hands into his own with gentle care. "I may be your leader but I would like for you to see me as your father. I know what you are going through being alone with no one to turn to. I only had my mother when I was a boy but she was dieing because the village refused to help a foreigner. There was a time when I wanted to leave for similar reasons. It doesn't matter why just know that I am here."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She heard what shin had said because she could heard things in her sleep but didn't understand the first part shin said the part about her to see shin as her father and emotion swelled up inside her but kept her eyes close and a small tear falls down the side of her cheek. She tried to shift herself to get comfortable but couldn't because it hurt and the fact that she was strapped down and restrained. She just laid there trying to relax again and opened her eyes a little and turned her face back to shin and said "it hurts.... I guess this is what pain feels like.. Not mentally but physically...." And blinked a little and felt shin holding her hand and let him hold her hand for however long that he wanted to hold her hand. She turned her head back to the ceiling and closed her eyes again trying to relax again.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin turned toward her as he cupped her small hands into his own. "It will take time but your wounds will heal for the better. I am sure that by the end of the week you will be able to continue your daily routine. I will have the academy delivery your scroll to continue your education." Shin said with a weak smile but genuine. He was still worried about what the foreign chakra would continue to do to her. It was remarkable that she was even able to endure the process was nothing short of a miracle.

"I know this question may be strange to you but do you have any memory of your parents or any other relative? Perhaps the village can help reunite you with your lost family." Shin said as he let of of her hands.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She frowned when he said family. "No, I don't remember what they look like because all of my family members died in battle." Her eyes began to gush out tears like blood coming out from an old wound. She did not wish to remember that terrible day. If Shin were to hold her hands again he would feel the softness of her skin and she wouldn't mind the attention that Shin gave her.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin could see the pain in her eyes and simply the tears dripping from her eyes. The way she said those words as if crying out for her parents to return to her. With the passing of this girl's parents, Shin was concern as to whether or not Meka should continue her journey as a kunochi. What good could possible come out of this for either herself or the village? Was he wrong to continue to push this girl? Shin glanced at the girl seeking to find an answer within her frail body.

"Would you tell me why you decided to become a kunochi, Meka-chan." Shin asked. There were multiple responses that he might expect from her. Her decision could be strictly financial as shinobi were well paid individuals in the village, let alone the country. At her age she is able to fend for herself and with the proper training as kunochi would be able to great asset to herself and those around than any other occupation. Of course, there was nothing wrong if she decided a more pedestrian lifestyle. Shin would be happy to send this girl to a proper orphanage or have someone adopt her as his or her own. Or maybe Meka felt that the death of her parents was the village's fault, especially Shin. Maybe this was the real reason why Meka wanted to leave with Akkuma. Someone who would sweep her away from the cruelty of this village. Whatever it was Shin hoped that he would provide a solution.

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well... The reason why I decided to become a kunochi.. Is to be at least a little more stronger... But I don't want to be one to hurt others either..." It was some how a difficult question for her and could only say that because she did not wish to talk after that. She turned her head, back to the ceiling, still with tear pouring out of her eyes, she then closed her eyes and relaxed, then she finally fell asleep for good this time, because she had a light snore coming from her.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She did explain that she wanted to be stronger but ended her words with humility not wishing to harm anyone with her abilities. At least, Shin did not have to worry that her abilities would poison her mind like most of the shinobi fell into. The young girl continue to show signs of fatigue as her small tears flowed through her droopy eyes. There was no reason to continue to pester Meka. Shin moved his hands toward Meka's blanket as he covered her small body. He wiped the tear off his face as he began to stand from his seat. "I will see you again another time, Meka-chan, for now rest." Shin said as he walked out of the room

[[Leaving Topic...]]

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Meka continued to sleep peacefully as shin left the room. She breathed softly and calmly, she soon after a week or so got better and able to go about in town after she gets released from the hospital having no where else to go after that, she just did what a normal person would do and walked around town.

[[left topic]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back