Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Getting into shape [Training]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata training once more, streatching his body out ready for vigerous excercise, hoping he would be able to keep up with the others soon.
He set portable stove, and a pot next to it, turning it on he started to boil the water that was inside the pot. Placing cup ramen next to it as he began to run, slowly jogging up and down in repetition, building up a good sweat he stopped, dropping down to do some push ups, having an easier time then last as he surpassed his last benchmark, with only being minimally tired.
He soon dropped after reaching a solid twenty push ups. Laying back he begun doing sit ups next.

"One ...... Two ...... Three .... Four .... Five ...... Six"

He kept going, his body starting to feel sore as he struggles as he reached 20.

" Eighteen...... ngh ..... Nineteen ......... Twehnty"

He said as his body went limp, catching his breath as the pot on the portable stove started to whistle, getting up after a moment he walked over. Taking the pot off, opening the cup ramen as he prepared it, pouring the water in as he closed it up laying his chopsticks on top. While waiting he begun to jog once more thinking to himself.

"all I need to do is keep training then I get my reward after and nice cup of ramen, I love the stuff but maybe I should try to eat something else.......I dont know how to cook tho."

He stopped as he sat by the tree and once the ramen was finished he started to eat it, the taste was pure bliss due to the workout.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back