Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gimme Da Spice! (Private)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sipping on what remained of his drink, Takeshi listened enjoying the back and forth conversation to a while. He allowed the glass to clinked back onto the bar as he glanced to Sera. Letting her drop her hair for a second and keep drinking she took the bottle and just started sinking it like there was no tomorrow.

“Thanks sir, that was pretty kind of you. I don’t normally get to relax with someone Takeshi knows, it’s an awkward thing. Who wants to spend time with the corpse?”

Takeshi allowed himself to ponder for a few seconds as Maki asked the question, he wasn’t sure what to reply with or how to say anything back on the words. At the moment, it seemed his questions were spot on for most things and at least the communication that was happening was a good one even Sera seemed to be enjoying herself.

“Hokage at the moment inside of leaf is Umashi, he has taken the duties that come with that responsibilities. Good guy seems to have an even head on him and I don’t think I have ever seen him make an irrational decision. Always keeps a cool one that guy.”

Takeshi sipped at his drink, and pondered if he was after information about Yuuto or Senju, they both had been around but he rubbed his chin for a second before pondering the question not sure how to answer so figured to go with the Yuuto option. This one seemed to be better than the prior one.

“Yuuto, well since I returned I found Senju had gone, now I know where he is. Yuuto just appeared and took the ANBU Branch. So don’t know much about the man personally.”

Wondering if Maki had any more questions he sipped the drink once more as he pondered the answers to his question.

“So want to come to leaf then and get this over with?”

"I think he should, seems a sound enough guy"

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Even the dead should have time to relax and enjoy themselves. Especially if their soul isn’t given the freedom of other spirits.” It was a heck of a fate, to have one’s immortal soul ties into a corporeal form another had command over. But Maki had little doubt many spirits considered it a boon to be able to direct interact, even when under orders, with the physical realm. He’d known many a ghost that would have enjoyed being able to get some revenge on the living. As the woman goes back to her drink, he turns to Takeshi directly.

”So, we have a Hokage who is known for good decisions, but made a crap one in giving a foreign shinobi the title of not only Sennin, but ANBU Sennin at that. Said foreign then killed another Sennin, and the Hokage did nothing? I’d call that a hell of an irrational decision myself.” He rises from his seat and checks his gear out. ”I think we should. I’ll meet you at the gates if you want to.” Maki turns to the bartender and tosses him some coins to cover them both, as well as a tip, then smiles and makes his way out of the door.

He wanted to meet this Hokage.

(Topic Left)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to finish the bottle that he was drinking. As he stood up the passing of words had been a good one between the two men. Of course, though it would seem that this man wanted to meet the Hokage. With their spoken agreement to hold each other’s words to secret he smiled at Sera before standing up and stretching. Knowing full well that he had to go and meet with the Hokage as well, this time he would be a witness to the interaction of two men and nothing more. Maki had the potential to support leaf, that much was true enough.

“Going to see if Umashi will accept this man for what he is?”

“I want to go in case the Hokage needs me, besides he has potential and seems nice enough even if he has made mistakes. Haven’t we all at one time or another Sera?”

“This is true Takeshi”

With that the girl finished her drink before the two of them threw money at the bar keeper and left heading to the gates to meet up with Maki and hopefully Umashi. He just hoped the Hokage took this as the help it was meant to be. Maki could help leaf, but would the Hokage be willing to see that was another question.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back