Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Give me Solace. . . [Open-desu]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a wonderful way in the day of Iwagakure. . . there was a vast amount of things beginning. . . and even more endings. There was more than enough dramatizations going on. There was a vast negligence from some of the people around the village that could no longer overlooked. There was a great purge happening, and if those did not bend a knee there would be consequences. To some this meant them leaving, some others felt otherwise, rising up and trying to fight the power. Where did Tama-Shii stand? He didnt know honestly. There was alot of stuff that he would have to consider. . . then again what was there to consider? Things change. People change. Life was an ever changing vortex of unbelievable opportunities and undeniable uncertainties. Though it all came down to time. . . and how it was spent. . . used. . . and understood. Tama-Shii was still trying to understand this. . . He knew his powers. . . he did not understand them.

Where did they come from? And why did he get bestowed with a power that was beyond his comprehension or anyone around him. . . no one understood it. Other than saying the 'Gods' had bestowed him this energy. Though it was definitely something that he couldnt wrap his head around sometimes. Some people above him who had thoughts higher than his thought to give him something differently than anyuone on either side of his gene pool. Logically it didnt make sense. . . but eh, as he walked through the walkways he'd find a familiar spot where he was trying to save up for a weapon custom made with blood diamonds. Though that was for the future. . . though today he would just be window shopping before stopping at an open ended Habachi style restaurant. . .

And from there he'd just eye it for a moment before sitting down. . . What would happen next?

[MFT]
<i>
</i>

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
-Guurrrrrr-
Clenching his stomach Sabaku strolled through the streets. Oh man I'm so hungry... I could eat 5 chickens I think... Sabaku said aloud. Glancing around the street he spotted a ramen stall. Ramen? Eh, when you're hungry you're hungry... He thought to himself. Ducking behind the tarp cover he discovered it was packed full. Ugh of coarse it would be full...just my luck. Leaving the ever tempting aroma of pork and noodles he continued his trek through the streets in search of a good lunch. Only about half a block down from the ramen shop was another restaurant. "Kibachi's Hibachi" the sign read. What an awful awful name... I hope the food is better... He thought as he entered the facility.
Finding that the building wasn't very busy he sighed with relief. Quickly finding a seat he waved for a menu and a glass of water. The server promptly came in this Blue and white outfit with the same name on the front as the sign outside. Smirking to himself about the name again he graciously thanked the women and proceeded to look at the menu. Having never been here before, Sabaku couldn't really make up his mind about what he wanted. After a few times of saying he needed a bit more time he reluctantly decided on the house special, which happened to be shiromi chicken with a side of white rice. Man I hope that turns out to be good.... He muttered softly.
Now Sabaku being Sabaku he wasn't shy in the least. He could strike up a conversation with a bitter enemy if the time felt right. Turning slightly in his chair to get a better look at the man behind him, Ya know... I feel that tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday... Like for instance that food i ordered, if it turns out to be bad I probably wont come back here again. But then again... should we really let one experience determine the end decision that would take president over the rest of time? I mean I really hope it turns out great but then again maybe we need to see the true distinction between hope and expectation.... Or maybe i'm much to concerned how my food will turn out... After pausing a moment to get a better look at the figure dressed in a black kimono. A silver necklace hanging slightly just outside the neckline. Sabaku could make out one of the symbols on it that represented the Yukata clan. His Hair was surprising as well, not everyday he saw colored hair like that. Though he was one to talk.... Light had some crazy hair herself. Aside from all that, I'm Sabaku. Sorry if I disturbed your meal, you seemed like you were deep in thought and maybe concerned about something. Giving the man some time to respond he took his glass of water in hand and took a small sip before returning it to the table.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Looking outside the window of the Habachi restaurant the two of them would see what was likely the strangest sight that has ever passed before their eyes. Outside was a white pony with a bright blue mane. Though that is kind of odd, the mane color was not what made it weird. It was that she was wearing sunglasses and a headset and had a horn coming out of her forehead. Music loud enough for even them to hear emanated from the headset but that only the tip of the iceberg. The mare bobbed her head to the beat, danced while she walked and every so often she would burst out singing, “Give me a dash of LOYALTY!” She was having the time of her life and didn’t care who knew it. Plenty of residents looked in amazement; not able to believe what they are seeing or hearing.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Subsequently, there would be alot of things roaming through the 'idle' mind of the 'ever thinker' named Tama. He was always within a range of though, from politics, to the branch to simple things such as, why the hell there were talking beasts of burden around the village that no one seemed to give a damn about. No matter though, if everyone was cool with it. . . why should he rebel against the thoughts that would occur from the possibilities that seemed to arise from the ashes of iniquities, much like the dying flames of a phoenix's embrace cast through an ever silent breeze.

Oh was that over your head? Maybe it was a need to have things broken down into the most simplistic range for the common human being to comprehend. It was simple, Tama didnt care. He was quite neutral about everything. Nothing seemed to bother him. Nothing seemed to wave his thoughts from one way to another. He was just Tama, the guy who did what he did, and did it quite well. He was a master of being himself. Doing things his way and still having the desired affect met. What was so wrong with that? Oh wait, nothing was. . . because nothing else mattered. You are you. Dont let anyone to make you out to be something you are not. . . and dont try to change a person because they dont agree with you. Somethings were just meant to be. . . stable. It was those who looked to cause anarchy and abrasive behavior out of other living individuals that seemed to 'tip the scales' and cause a ruckus.

Oh well right? "Oioi, Its fine kid. I'm Yumoto Tama-Shii, cousin to the Yukata. . . Jounin.", though there was a four legged creature that waltzed up. . . remember those four legged beast of burden we spoke about prior? Yeah, that. . . WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT! Shaking his head at the outburst Tama would smirk, "I'd like a dash of loyalty with a sprinkle of consistency, and an ounce of courage. . . with my Teriyaki beef and Udon soup please~", sitting down next to the boy and. . . horse(?) he didnt recognied it yet but he was going to know something about this situation would go either completely down hill. . . or be quite the revelation.

It didnt matter. . . Honestly it beat doing missions for those lame lords of the Diamond Complex. Nothing but thugs with jewels and money. With the ideology of the surrounding countries being at ends with one another and with us. . . it startled young Tama. He didnt know, how he would handle this. . . all he knew was that he was going to be in the epicenter of it all somehow. How? He didnt know. . . but something spoke to him allowing him to know the flow of time. . . and ever did ti flow in his favor as long as he managed it perfectly.

And with that though. . . Tama would smile brightly and ask, "So, two Warriors and a Horse walk up to a Habachi. . . what happens next?"

[MFT]
<i>
</i>

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>Chapter 7: The Chamber of Guf<B>Act 3: A foot into Guf

Why? Why? That very word has been caustic to her for several years. Why had her homeland, Kirigakure, fallen into a flash-freeze for many years? It's not the 'how' that she cared for, but the 'why' is what she wants to know; among many other 'whys' that she had questions for. She came to this village to find that answer before walking down the road of redemption; to pay for the sins she committed while being a member in the special ANBU organization SCAR.

A reminder is shown to her every day upon looking in the mirror. The Slave Crown tattoo given to her directly after the brainwashing of Project Beowulf. The tattoo was a crown of thorns, poking into Nanami's forehead. Upon a certain level of stress, the crown causes intense pains and blood to fall from her forehead. This crown was nothing but a curse upon her. Those that knew of Project Beowulf could use it as a form of identification and the fact that it's very existence reminded her of her grief; of her inability to hold on to her humanity as the puppet she was groomed to become due to SCAR. She keeps it covered with her bangs. Not a very solid defense against concealing it from view, but it's the best she had at the moment.

The restaurant's door opened, with her voice calling out towards the outside, "Stay there, Kibo." With her command, the large Tiger-Dog creature named Kibo sat outside of the restaurant, looking forward. The creature remained statuesque while it's current master goes to get food. Of course, Nanami would smuggle out some food for the creature or make her way to the local butcher to fetch half a steer for her companion to devour. As the woman walked in, a faint scent of peaches wafted in with her. The scent wasn't completely overwhelming, but enough to tickle the nostrils and let people know that it's around.

The sound of meat sizzling and the smell of cooked food caused her stomach to grumble. Neither she, nor her partner Kibo, had anything to eat during their journey towards the Village Hidden in Stone; sans the small port village they came across after landing in Earth Country. She wasn't able to do so last night when she was let into the village by a man, whom she doesn't remember/know the name of, due to the late hour of their appearance in the village. Her stomach grumbled and growled and all she could think about was consuming organic matter to satiate her lust of food. That was until she walked in and came to a full-stop.

Her eyes fixated on something with four legs, loud blue hair, and sun-glasses. Appalled was an understatement for the emotion she felt upon seeing the creature. It was actually a culmination of strange emotions; terror, curiosity, pure and absolute horror, mystified, complete and utter panic, and bewilderment. But the emotion she felt most of all....

With a loud squeal, the woman ran up to the strange pony-thing, sat upon her knees, and hugged it to bits. Her grip on the creature was strong. A blush came over her face as she rubbed her cheek upon it, completely enamored with the strange abomination. Something about it spouted out adorable, from it's blue flowing mane and tail, to the little sun-glasses that adorned it's face, to the headphones that blared loud and annoying music. Though, in the mental state that Nanami was in, the music never registered into her senses.

"Oh my gawsh! What is this abominable thing!" she shouted out with a hint of cute in her voice. Her vocal register went up a few octaves as she spoke. "It's -SO- CUUUUTE!" she said with the word 'cute' being said in a raspy manner. "I want to take this thing home with me!"

[Topic invaded Entered]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The man in black re-seated himself next to him and...wait what the hell is that? Is anyone else seeing this? Why is there a pony in hear....no... that's not the right question....why does it have sunglasses and a headset...Is this some sort of messed up contract animal that he had never heard of? Did it just talk?! I...i....I don't even know what....what to do right now. Do we greet it or eat it? Uh....yea...two warriors and uh.... that... yea..... Sabaku stammered, utterly shocked at the sudden appearance of this strange creature. Well a lot of things could happen, perhaps we cou- Sabaku was interrupted my screaming and the scent of peaches. As another person came rushing by to caress the strange pony thing. The squeal that was emitted from the women was near deafening. Uh yea it's not ours, you can take it home with you if you would like, though it does talk so i'm not really sure if you want to... or can... I....Yea... Sabaku was still very taken aback by this mutant like creature.
What was I saying? He asked Tama-Shii. Oh right, the warriors and the horse. Um... Well maybe this horse/pony is actually a demon and we are going to have to team up to destroy it to save the village? Sabaku was only joking of course... well maybe only a little bit.... this thing was really weird.... maybe it was a demon... Or maybe nothing interesting will happen and we just enjoy a nice meal with a new friend. That is if this "situation" over here doesn't get out of hand. He said gesturing towards the squealing women and the pony.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Even through her loud music Shino could hear the woman’s squeal of delight. In an instant her horn glows with a sapphire aura and a quill appears floating by her head. To Shino there is only one reason for such a sound in her presence. She was just spotted by a fan girl. Shino was a DJ to a local dance club that targeted the teenage crowd and in her mind she was the best DJ in the village. As shino turns her head to see the woman, she was pulls into a quite loving embrace. The suddenness cause her shades to fall off, thus revealing her scarlet red eyes. It was a little tighter than she liked but that is the price for fame. As the woman hugs the mare she would feel the mare’s soft fur and warm body underneath. The woman went to tell her how cute she is, which embarrassed Shino a little. Then things started to go a little kinky. This was probably not what she meant by taking Shino home, but Shino was in fame mode; where everyone what a little bit of action from her. Shino’s shades levitate back onto her face and she smiles. ‘Oh yeah I still got it’ is what was going through her mind. “You’re not too bad on the eyes yourself. So, your place later tonight?” Shino was a little bit of a tomboy and was not picky on which genders she has relations with.

The only thing that woke her up from fame mode was the talk of slaying her. In an instant she was like, “Whoa there, hold on now. The will be no killing of The Vinyl Scratch.” Of course being a DJ she has a stage name; this is hers. She looks to the boy who spoke the idea. “I resent that accusation I am not a demon. I’m a contract animal of the horse contract as a matter of fact. So you cool your jets.” Of course that is a lie; she was not a part of a contract, but she was telling the truth about not being a demon. The truth of her being is unlikely to be revealed for long weeks have gone into hiding it. "Now who wants an autograph?"

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>Chapter 7: The Chamber of Guf<B>Act 3: A foot into Guf

[Sorry, got fed up with waiting]
"Oh my GAWD! This thing is so.." the woman said as she squeezed it up to her chest only to hear something come out of the animal. She grabs the creature with both of her hands and pushes it out and looked it over. More words came from the creature, causing Nanami's grip to tighten. This time, it wasn't out of adoration but out of fear.

Turning to look at the two that seemed to gaze at them for a moment, she turned and looked towards the creature as it propositioned her. A loud scream could be heard. As if on reflex, Kibo ran inside of the restaurant, knocking things over. Throwing the strange creature towards Kibo, it caught the pony in it's mouth, swung it around for a moment and threw it towards the table that the other two patrons sat at. Fortunately for the puppet, it didn't do it as a means to injure it but to get it away from it's master. (So no teeth marks and no pain. <3)

Out of fear, the woman jumped upon Kibo's back and with a quick step out, both her and the creature exitted the area.

"What the hell was that, Kibo!? I haven't seen demons before so that freaked me out!"

[Topic left
Don't bother stopping me. I'll be out of the village by the time you all read this]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And to be made aloof to inquiries from a dazling beauty who just seemed to be passing by, Tama would huff a bit not even getting to state a name or save face in his ways of being completely stunned by such a woman. Either way in the end it always happened. These things that caused people to act strangely to accordance of life and faith, also caused people to see the faces of the demons that lurked with them in the night. Why was this man so cryptic, didnt matter in all honesty. No one was a mind reader here but if they were they'd have a hard time reading his thoughts as it was as if his mind was split into emotional drives all with their similar voice but differential tones. It was inconsequential to the notions of an outbreak onwards to anyone else who desired to know Tama. . . there wasnt much to honestly know He was a mystery to himself.

"So. . . that was eventful. . . though miss horse. . . I dont believe you're telling truth wholeheartedly. . .", nodding Tama would allow a small spider to crawl upon his shoulder, big enough to be noticeable, but small in comparison to his other spiders, "I'm pretty sure Contract creatures dont just appear in a field full of people. . . its some secret code isnt it?", he'd look to his shoulder and the spider would nod in its own way, "You are right. . . its a code between the heads of the contracts. . . if you'd want to call it that. . . To not appear like this in a vast majority of people. . . Now I'm not familiar with all of the heads, however, I have never heard about any horses. . . Maybe I'm wrong. . ." the female would stop speaking and then crawl back into Tama's hair conceiling herseld for a moment.

"I'm a contract holder. . . Spider of course, but still. . . I am quite sure you're not who you say you are. . .", and with that Tama's happiness was driven away by a look of disgust and meritted by distrust. Nothing like a liar in the presence of someone who held himself to be a truth seeker amongst thieves and liars. . .

[MFT]
<i>
</i>

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shino did not know what the hell just happened. At one moment she was being hugged by what she assumed to bean adoring fan and the next she flying through the air twice. The man’s order of Udon soup arrived just in time for Shino to crash into rear first. Soup covered her tail and flank and it was hot. Though she seemed a little dazed after hitting the table, the heat made her quickly regain consciousness. “HOT! Hot hot hot.” She gets off the table runs to the waiter and grab the pitcher of ice water to dump on her rear. “Man, what is wrong with that girl?” Shino flings her now broken shade off her face and into the waste the waste bin next to the front door. “Two points.” Thankfully her headset is still working for she would not know what to do without her loud music playing.. “Oh, you’re a contract holder huh. That’s cool I would teach you mine, but it’s still in the making. Right now we’re having leadership issues.” Even if creating a new contract is impossible, it would not poke a hole in her story. It would just means some intelligent beast is trying to do something that cannot be done. “I guess you can call me a potential contract animal for the time being.”

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With all the commotion it gave the cook time to finish his food, which the server brought promptly. Tama's food had also arrived but was quickly ruined by the strange horse thing being thrown into it. Sabaku had nearly lost is own food but thanks to his quick reflexes he was able to life his plate out of the way in time. Gesturing towards Tama, he offered to share his food since his own had been spoiled. We can split mine if you would like, id rather not have you eat horse hair as a main dish. There was indeed a lot of on goings around him but he was really hungry... so he ate. After eating about half so that Tama would get a chance to have some he had just heard the last bits of the horse saying they were making a new contract.
A new contract? Made of horses? I can hardly think of how that would be useful... couldn't we just ride horses from the stables? And I wouldn't want one if they all looked like you, no offense but you are the strangest horse i have ever seen in my life... Sabaku meant no offense but his words were true. Sabaku knew little about contracts, even his own monkeys were still somewhat mysterious. In any case... Sabaku started as he rose from his seat. I really must be going, I have a previous engagement to attend to. Sabaku placed money on the table leaving a generous tip to compensate for the large amount of disturbance that had been caused in his area. Horse thing....uh...nice to meet you and good luck on the contract thing... Tama, it was a great pleasure to dine with you today, I hope that we meet again someday...

[OOC Topic left unless stopped, Would have added things but this is before certain events took place technically]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back