Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Giving to those in Need - C rank Solo Mission

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once again Kumiko was stuck with another holiday themed mission. Except this time the mission was given to her by her own family, the Jensaido. The clan felt the need to show their generosity to Suna by donating presents to a local shelter within the Grand Palais. Perhaps it was their start to try and tame the ghetto of Suna. Either way that wasn't her business. All she was tasked with was safely over seeing the delivery of presents within the crime infested area. Trouble was to be expected but that wasn't what troubled her Uchiha mind. Originally her brother had been given the task, only to have him reject it due to his research. Only then was Kumiko considered for the mission. A heavy blow to her pride for sure.

Within the delivery party were a few gennin. Though by the looks of them ready to become Chunnin. Either way Kumiko was the superior of the group. Not only were the presents her priority but also the Gennin. To any within the area it would appear an easy target. A small part of her thought maybe that was the point.

By the time the group set out it was already late in the afternoon, not that it mattered since it always appeared as day time due to the many chakra crystals illuminating the Grand Palais. ' This is going to screw with my internal clock. Oh well. ' She muttered to herself. It wouldn't take long for this delivery group, laden with sacks of toys, to reach the outskirts of the Grand Palais from the Jensaido Compound. No more than fifteen minutes at least. It was odd how a neighborhood so close could so quickly descend into turmoil yet their neighborhood remain untouched.

Light banter extended between the two gennin both having never entered The Grand Palais before, at least not this part. The danger they could encounter foreign to them. What could happen to them while within Suna's walls? They were about to find out. as they joked and jested Kumiko let chakra flood into her Sharingan, bright crimson shining through the darkened alley way which lead to their destination. Before the gennin were aware shadows began to follow them from behind only to be stopped short by two men before them. The two gennin stopped their bantering abruptly, looking back at Kumiko and two more men coming up from behind. Suddenly this mission wasn't such a breeze to them. She could see it in their eyes. Fear.

" Look what we got 'er boys. Looks mighty expensive what you got in those there bags. Mind if we take a look see. " The front man was now in plain site. He was bald, heavy for his short height, and probably no more than 30. Yet his appearance made him seem much older. Kumiko took a few graceful steps towards the gennin and the bags. " Actually I do mind. You see these are for the children at the Grand Palais shelter. You don't look like a child to me." Her voice was loud and clear, full of authority. She wasn't going to let them think they could bully her. " Really? And what, you expect to stop us? A bunch of kids? Why don't you brats scram before someone gets hurt. " A gruff chuckle came from behind, the second man.

Her head turned to the side, yet her gaze never left the man in front, addressing the two Jensaido Gennin. " I want you two off to the side and guard the delivery. Don't get involved unless they get passed me. Understood. " Both nodded, realizing this was the real thing and shakily withdrew their kunai. With the Gennin and delivery up against one side of the alley wall, Kumiko too turned to the side. Both the men in front and the two men behind within her sight. " Look what you've gone and done little girly. Drawing playing things like that. You've made me and my guys here mad. I don't like getting mad. " Apparently the man in front was in charge. Some form of motion must have been made because one of the guys from behind came barreling like a tank towards her. Clumsy but a tank nonetheless. Just from his run alone Kumiko judged she was much faster than he. she'd need nothing more than her sharingan to take him out. Before even making it to her she saw everything unfold. Saw his out stretched fist coming straight for her jaw. Such a basic attack. So crude. With a graceful movement Kumiko side stepped to the left grappling his forearm in the nook of her arm, squeezing hard to prevent him utilizing the limb. As the other arm shot forward she grabbed it's wrist and pulled down just as he knee shot upwards, connecting with his face. A loud crunch filled the alley way as his nose broke and he crumpled to the dirty ground. Without breaking a sweat she looked back towards the remaining man behind her then to the leader. " Seems like you're simple petty thugs. " Kumiko sighed, realizing this was a matter for the authorities. Not shinobi. Killing these men was out of the question. Not to mention doing so in front of the Gennin. Sometimes killing was so much easier. " If you leave now I won't call the authorities once we have made our delivery. " There was no response. Only the pissed off cursing coming from both men. " You little....You shinobi think you so much better dont cha. We wont let ya go so easy. Ya hear. " A whistle came from the leader followed by the unsheathing of a knife from the man behind her. " I really don't have time for this. " However her words drifted towards deaf ears. As the man came slashing towards her, probably for more show than anything else, Kumiko unsheathed her Katana. With a fluid motion the knife flew from the mans grasp. Pivoting on the ball of her foot she brought the hilt of the sword closer towards her body so that at the end of her pivot she thrusted the hilt backwards into the mans gut, immobilizing him with one hit. Groaning, he hit the ground hard. already she could hear the scuttled movements of the retreating leader. " You...You haven't seen the last of me brat! " But already his muffled voice echoed through the now quite alleyway. Sheathing her blade she rummaged through her belt pouch for some ninja wire. Both thugs wrists and ankles were tied together. " Alright. Let's go deliver this to the shelter. I'll call the authorities to pick these two up once we get there. " The rest of the way there and the entire way back all Kumiko heard was how awesome the fight had been. Boy, these Gennin were in for a surprise once they saw a real fight.

Words: 1161
Mission Complete.
[ TOPIC LEFT ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back