Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Glorious [Open to All]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
That was the difference between demons and ancients. One had rules. One had order. There was a balance. There was a plan. Then there were demons. Demons were the opposite of everyhing an Ancient was. Demons spat at the rules, they relished in the chaos and sought to create disorder from order.

"Taboo? Isn't that a bit rich coming from someone like yourself? How prideful & arrogant you still are...that is why you're a dying species. You can't adapt..."

Taboos were such for a reason. They learned. They had adapted, unlike these heathens that contested enlightenment. That refused to learn from their mistakes. "Dying..."[/b] she scoffed. No, she had bigger plans than linger and wait for the decedents of the first men to finish what they had started. "Like your children," she dug. Humans outnumbered them both, in fact as far as she was aware there were no longer any full-blooded demons in Wind Country either. "All that is left of your kind is half-breeds," it was like the pot calling the kettle black really for either to say anything. Semantics really.

"To think you're so arrogant that you think you can kill me?"

She could hear something slithering inside of him."To think you're so arrogant that you think I would end my fun by killing you,"</B><i></i> she announced as her human form continued to chip away. As the shell seemed to crack and break, the truth hidden beneath a thin barrier of porcelain would be revealed. She was not human, not even close. She was made of sand and wind and noise.

She had no intention of killing the demon. That would end her fun. End his suffering. She was unconcerned of course, soon enough she would scream her firebug's location. Her icy eyes would bore into him. Her ears would twitch, she could hear everything. The writhing, worming presence within him which was strange. Demonic biology was disgusting.She could hear the air enter his lungs, expand like a pair of balloons. His stomach contents churn and whine. His bones crack.

Akkuma would change, his cursed nature more apparent. It would seem that both of them were shedding their flesh. Shiori's essence would scream, it was like a disembodied roar that rattled the tables and the chairs. The lifeless puppets would fall from their seats.

...but she would not hear anything.

She could see the effect of her voice but not hear it. She was blind! Yes, she heard more than she saw, but she was less than reasonable and was more the type to rip and tear than assess the situation at hand. She knew all she needed to know -- the cause was the demon. When the demon's face was rammed far enough up his own ass, the effect would likely end. If not, the test would be worthwhile regardless.

Then the rolling mist came, but nor before she snared herself a demon. <B>"ThE dEmOn HiDeS bOuNd In ThE fOg!" She could not hear her own voice, but she knew she got him. She let out an echoing laugh that she could not even hear. In her hubris she failed to notice one thing: she was getting tired faster than she should. In a battle of attrition, Akkuma might win, however she was not here to drain him or tire him out. She was here to make him scream, if she could hear it or not.

Flames would roll off her shoulders as she entered the fire style, something she had emulated from her brother. She would strike at the foolish demon, allowing the illusion to shatter. Allowing his shadow to grip him once again as she cursed the demon to be still and eyed Hissori. What did the peacock see in this degenerate? There was no accounting for taste now was there.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[OOC - I'd like to request that everyone just skip my turns in this thread. I'm pretty behind on other threads from a lack of free time. Plus it would kinda be tedious and pointless for me to react to anything while I'm literally doing nothing but watching. We can just assume I see all the things until I don't, IE someone spotting the eye (Aside from Buru, sorry mr. doge) or if the fight ends up being brought outside where I am (across the street). So yeah, until the fight is over, or I end up being dragged into it somehow, I'm gonna forgo my posts.]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Shiori's words made him laugh a cold & maniacal sound that would be heard from outside the building. There exchange was quick & showed their prowess as fighters. Akkuma had done what he needed to ensure that his opponent would have a hard enough time trying to keep her promise. Now he could take his next steps of battle at least that's what he'd intended before being frozen in place. It seemed they had both been disadvantaged by the other. Each doing what they could to remove the other of all power & hope. With a roar & smirk Akkuma was free after the Ancient had landed her blows. But unfortunately for the demon his shadow soon betrayed him as her trickery took hold once more. There was something about this exchange that was exhilarating him on an instinctual level. Locked in combat with this being seemed right. Like there was something in his very core that desired nothing less then to challenge a literal avatar of order.

Akkuma knew what came next. The damage. She had no intention of allowing him to get the advantage of her. In her rage & hubris he doubted she would expect him to last longer then a few brief moments against her. After all he was nothing but a lowly half-breed demon. If she fell to him how far did that mean she had fallen? That evil glint in his eye took hold & his gaze held nothing but a desire for chaos. Now he had no choice. He would unleash the wrath of his damned existence upon this being. Reminding her that there was a reason his kind even in their diluted state still perverted the balance of the world more then she could ever hope to restore. His kind littered the world of man in all aspects of life. They were a cancer that would never be removed from human history. There were those of the first who still resided but most of them had fallen dormant. A few had found themselves hosts of the most curious origin.

Raw & Primal Power. This was what was exposed as her disguise crumbled away. The very sands that had once made her porcelain disguise now littered the room & those within it. Green ominous chakra flowed from his form as Curse Seal marks spread over his body. Flesh becoming tight & sunken around his frame. Taking on a more skeletal appearance as his skin turned a pale white. His eyes seemed to glow ominously as he stared at his opponent with bloodlust. If he'd been able to Akkuma would've warned Hissori to hold the drinks so they didn't spill for these next few seconds would test the structural integrity of the building. While Akkuma did his best to avoid her attacks she had proven herself relentless in her pursuit to make true on her threats. Paralyzed there he could feel his heart racing with excitement as he attempted to break free & continue his attacks. This would be a battle that would not be forgotten by those who witnessed it. Then it came the voice of his foe struggling to maintain her normal harmonious tone.

How it must feel for her knowing that she was now blind to the world. Not as blind as she soon would be if he got his way but she would come to realize just how proficient he had become since the tournament of champions.

[Actions]
0: Cast Cancel Mastered using Willpower - Free Action
1: Cast Stardust Nova Mastered At Shiori w/ Chakra Attuned - Strike the Spirit
2: Attempt to Enter Stealth
3: Attempt to Enter Stealth (Skip If Already in Stealth)
4: Cast Contract Summoning to Summon S-Rank Jinkotsu Youkai Contract using Contract Mastery Jinkotsu gets -1Ap to his summon cost & I am choosing +3 Gen DC as his bonus from the ability.
5: Attempt to Enter Stealth if not Already
6: Cast Cancel Mastered
7: Use Healing Factors Special Quick Healer

Conditionals;
1: Use Flock of Shadows Mastered if attacked
2: Re-Attempt Action 4 Should it be interrupted/stopped etc
3: Attempt to Enter Stealth if not already in Stealth
4: Cast Cancel on Self if able too

Jinkotsu:
1: Equip his Weapon if able
2: Basic Attack Shiori
3: Basic Attack Shiori
4: Basic Attack Shiori

Edited to Fix errors

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[lb]
227xdZr.png
[lb]</B>
Miroku Akkuma</COLOR>
<i></i>​
[lb]HP 39598 [+ 1440] [+960][-544] 41454
[lb]Illusion Damage: 3168 (44832 max)
[lb]Cursed Damage: 5350 (214)
[lb]CP: 30600 (max) [-1394] 29206
[lb]Cursed CP: 26400 (future max)
[lb]Hearts: :HEART:
[lb]AP: 10 [-10] 0
[lb]Gear: Headset, Hidden Weapon, Pouch - Tools
[lb]Status -3 to all secondary stats. Cumulative secondary buffs are reduced by -2. (Requiem)
[lb]
Accuracy:
Genjutsu DC: 27 + 2 (Class/Heart) + 2 (Duelist)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Dodge: 23 - 3 (Requiem)
Genjutsu Save: 23 - 3 (Requiem)
Ninjutsu Accuracy: 23 => 27 (Cursed Seal) - 3 (Requiem)
Melee Accuracy: 19 + 2 (Weapon)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Ranged Accuracy: 19 - 3 (Requiem)
Awareness 15 + 4 (Cursed Seal) +2 (Cursed Seal)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Stealth 15 + 4 (Cursed Seal) +2 (Cursed Seal) (Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Damage:
+5% Ninjutsu damage (Spirit Boost)
All Elemental Damage caused by the user is treated as Non-Elemental Damage. Gives Ninjutsu +10% Damage that bypasses half of the target's damage reduction.
Chakra Cost
-15% (Chakra Attuned)
Jutsu effects that would increase Chakra Costs are negated.
Evasion
Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower,
Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target (does not stack with the previous note).
Deflected attacks that target another victim are chosen at random and use the attacker's accuracy type with the user's accuracy secondary.
Additional Notes
All Effects that have a chance of causing the user's action to fail are halved and all AP increasing effects are negated.
Any attack made against the user that would be a Critical Hit becomes a standard attack instead. However, the user's attacks also cannot be a Critical Hit, and will become normal attacks as well.
The Cancel Jutsu may now apply to Genjutsu of any level as long as the user is aware of it effecting them. If a user affected by a Genjutsu but unaware of it, and casts Cancel, Cancel now has a 30% chance of taking effect anyway.
Contract Master

[tbody]

[td=null,1][lb]
9GgIvv8.gif
[lb]
<COLOR color="darkgoldenrod"><B>Shiori
[lb]HP: 42247 [+ 1440] [-794] 42893
[lb]Illusion Damage: 450 (43550 max)
[lb]Cursed Damage: 1686 (67)
[lb]CP: 27935 [-11172] 27935
[lb]Natural Energy: NA
[lb]AP: 10.75 [-10.5] 0.25
[lb]Gear: Headset, Summoning Scroll, Light Armor
[lb]Status: Requiem of Death
[lb]--
[lb]
Genjutsu DC 27 + 2 (Duelist)
Dodge 23
Genjutsu Save 23
Ninjutsu Accuracy 23
Ranged Accuracy 19
Melee Accuracy 23
Awareness 15 + 2
Genjutsu which target a player's Shadow gain a bonus of +2 Genjutsu DC and deal 10% increase Illusionary Damage
Genjutsu can be Sung to effect multiple targets at -1 DC per additional target. If used against a single target, the Genjutsu has +2 DC
May convert Wind and Non-Elemental Jutsu into Sound at no additional cost and all Sound Jutsu cost -5% Chakra.
All Sound Jutsu receive +15% Damage
When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor. (Tracker)
Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor. (Stalker)
Chakra Style (Fire)
Targets effected with the user's Genjutsu take +10% damage from all damage types. (Overflow)
Elemental Illusion Targets effected with the user's Genjutsu take +10% damage from all damage types.
Illusionist
Shatter
[/td]
[/tbody]

What Happened
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma cast Cancel using Willpower.
  • 30% chance. 86 Failed
0.00 Seconds | Shiori cast Cancel using Willpower.
  • 30% chance. 40 Failed
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma maintains duelist, pressure, Cursed Seal: Mark of Chaos, Death Pulse, Weapon drawn, Deaf, Hidden Mist due to smart actions and is chakra and physically bound.
  • Unable to pay the maintain cost of Deaf & Hidden Mist due to chakra bind, both have been dispelled.
2.33 Seconds | Shiori casts Harmonization [Mastered] with AE special move Control.
2.50 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to break free of the bind,
  • 35% chance to break free. 49 Failed
5 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to break free of the bind,
  • 45% chance to break free. 45 Success
5.11 Seconds | Shiori cast Gate of Enma [Mastered] (AOE all Akkumas) using Hashigaki's Sound Crystallization to convert this jutsu to a Sound Ninjutsu and AE special move focus and shinobi 101 to use Gen accuracy in place of ninjutsu for this sound ninjutsu.
  • Akkuma uses Flock of Shadows to avoid Shiori's attack.
    There are now 2 clones of Akkuma on the field, Shiori is confused.
7.91 Seconds | Shiori casts Perfected Rasengan [Mastered]: Odama Rasengan (NE) (AOE all Akkumas) using Hashigaki's Sound Crystallization to convert this jutsu to a Sound Ninjutsu and AE special move Overcharge and shinobi 101 to use Gen accuracy in place of ninjutsu for this sound ninjutsu.
  • Attack (Shiori) 14 Hit
    Evasion (Akkuma) 11
    • 10% chance to auto-dodge (duelist). 3 Success
    Attack (Shiori) 9 Hit
    Evasion (Clone) 5
    Attack (Shiori) 15 Hit
    Evasion (Clone) 12
9.00 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to enter stealth.
  • Stealth (Akkuma) 10 Failure
    Awareness (Shiori) 13
    Note: lacked the AP to attempt to use Stardust Nova so moved to next item.
9.77 Seconds | AP Shiori casts Requiem of Death on Akkuma and his shadow using elemental illusion fire.
Attack (Shiori) 9
Resist (Akkuma) 2
Attack (Shiori) 5
Resist (Akkuma Shadow) 9
10.00 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to enter stealth.
  • Stealth (Akkuma) 20 Success
    Awareness (Shiori) 9
    Note: You need to write something in here as a qualifier for how you would know you are or are not in stealth, in a seriously modded battle this second attempt would not work. Normally if i am spamming stealth I will state I am attempting stealth again if not already in stealth as defined as someone targeting my PC which is the closest I have been able to come up with.

th

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fighting with Akuma was a frustrating experience. Why wouldn't he just sit still and die! Well, that would not be any fun. She wanted to hurt the degenerate. Bound and unable to maintain the means by which he had deafened her and obscured her vision, effectively isolating a creature that was so attuned to the desert that almost nothing went unnoticed, she felt renewed. Reinvigorated. Also, perhaps overly confident. Akkuma broke free of her bind, just moments before she would have launched a brutal strike that would have chipped away at his fortitude and dignity as she tethered him in place once more. However, he broke free and she struck only shadows.

"Shashtiup kothar" she cursed. Then she tried again, was he fast or was he fortunate? He avoided a second attack and that was when she knew that she would have to destroy his nightmares.

A deep, rumbling melody would again escape her lips. He would have heard the tune before, it would remind him of death and of dismay, of every sorrow he had ever felt and it was likely that there were many that he knew. "Do you know how to do anything but how to run?" She taunted as her melody reached a crescendo
1.) Maintain Requiem and Harmonization
2.) Conditional #1: If Akkuma is free of Requiem [Mastered] at any point, move queued Requiem from the shadow to Akkuma.
3.) Conditional #2: If Akkuma casts a jutsu that takes over 2 seconds directed at Shiori cast Body Switch [Mastered] using AE special move control.
4.) Conditional #3: If Akkuma casts a jutsu that takes over 2.5 seconds directed at Shiori cast Stunt Double [Mastered] with Advanced Clone [Mastered] using sensory mastery move sensory switch (kinetic) and elemental illusion fire targeting both Akkuma and his shadow (queuing for later use on Akkuma's shadow).
5.) Conditional #4: If Akkuma becomes free of Shiori's Advanced Clone, transfer from Akkuma's shadow Stunt Double.
5.) Using Hashigaki's Enthralling Voice Shiori casts The Reaper's Gaze [Mastered] on Akkuma as well as his shadow (taking the debuff to accuracy) using Genjutsu special move deja vu. The jutsus that have been aimed at Akkuma's shadows will be queued for later use. (3 AP)
6.) Use Contract summoning to summon my Youkai Contract. (4.5 AP)
7.) Shatter Akkuma's Reaper's Gaze immediately before casting next jutsu. (0.01 seconds prior).
8.) Conditional #5: If Akkuma's shadow still has The Reaper's Gaze queued, hold off transferring Reaper's Gaze until after casting next jutsu (0.01 seconds after).
9.) Cast Wind Scythe [Mastered] on Akkuma using Hashigaki's Sound Crystallization to convert this jutsu to a Sound Ninjutsu and AE special move Overcharge and shinobi 101 to use Gen accuracy in place of ninjutsu for this sound ninjutsu.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Ancient was proving herself difficult. A weaver of Illusions & Master of trickery. But the demon was not a stubborn fool he knew when he was at a disadvantage & his recent losses through the years had taught much. This exchange was brief but in it he did his best to humble the being. An attempt to briefly separate the being from it's senses & surroundings. However she had no intentions of letting him gloat over his successes as he was repeatedly bound by his foe. She cursed at him in a dialect he did not understand & made note of how it sounded. Practicing the pronunciation under his breath committing the words to memory.

Then that sound came & with it the flooding failures of his past. Those he'd lost in his hopeless moments, the ones he'd disposed of because he'd been to blind to see another path. The greatest of these failings was his ability as a shinobi. He'd failed his people too many times. All those memories, all those lives...they'd been his & he'd lost them. Everything that he'd invested part of himself in was him. Where Pride had once been his most prevalent of sins. It was now Greed that ruled him. But it was not a simple Greed where he desired gold or servants. No. He not only desired everything but he wished to see all of his possessions reach their true potential. Although curiously this mentality also extended to those of his enemies. Not content with obtaining them until they'd reached their potential.

Vanishing into the shadows he eyed her as taunted him. There was something about the monstrousness of her true power. It was a reminder of the of Era shinobi had once thrived in. One were death & danger brought about strength through unity. But most of all knowledge, without it people were blind to too much. His mind began to wander to frequently these beings had come up in conversation around him yet there seemed to be little knowledge about them among the public. Whether Sunagakure knew it or not they had a defense tool they weren't utilizing. A plan began to form within the Demon's mind & a thin smile formed upon his face.

"Here I thought a being of your nature would understand the long play..." he'd say with a chuckle as he moved through the shadows. "...too think one day even your kind may have to give thanks to me. Does that sicken you?" he'd ask her with another chuckle. Such a thought would perhaps make her laugh or send the being on another monologue about his failings as a Demon. All the more to better suit his plans, the Demon was used to fighting in hopeless situations. But was she? Had there been a moment when she truly felt hopeless as if Fate had turned against her? To the Demon such moments were often & he'd developed a natural talent for overcoming such hopelessness.

Actions:
0: Use Willpower to Cast Cancel, this is a Free Action
1: Cast Shredding Torrent at Shiori using Affinity Move Feint, Dependant Special Move - Strike the Spirit used as well
2: Cast Particle Destabilization Mastered with Shiori as a Target using Affinity Move Debilitate
3: Attempt to Enter Stealth
4: Use Healing Factors Special Action

Conditional: Cast Flock of Shadows Mastered when attacked

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back