Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Going home [Contract Search]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
v3wEogll.jpg

I woke up this morning. Not too unexpected as that did happen most days. The ceiling was the first thing I distinguished as my eyes came into focus. I questioned if I should’ve anticipated anything else to be up there besides the dried paint, placating my mind for a moment with a barrage of stupid questions as I stared at the ceiling in an idle mindlessness. I finally sighed in defeat after another minute or so of the internal banter. I needed to face the elephant in the room. I was not willing to get out of bed with the knowledge of what awaited me when I did eventually do. I had been postponing this day for three months now, and today was the deadline. I thought about ignoring it, play it off to do some other time, but that notion was just doltish. I was gonna have to this anyway at some point. Why wait when it might be harder with all the construction done? I reasoned, trying to motivate myself. It was a stupid thought to placate my own discomfort in this and I knew it. My personal code wouldn’t let me act like a spineless weakling anyway.

It’s to become a better shinobi I hummed in mantra to myself as I finally got out of bed and into a clean set of clothing and footwear. I got my normal combat supplies along with the gathering of unique supplies I was told to use for this ceremony from next to my bed. I was careful about jamming it all into my backpack as compactly as I could, noting to deposit the paper as close to the top of the bag as possible to ensure it stayed pristine. Once the whole loading exercise was over, I hung the backpack on my shoulder and holstering my spear in place behind my cloak. Looking myself once over in the mirror, I made sure to seem presentable before locking up the apartment I rented for the week and heading out to the ghettos of Raiden's eye, the city of millions.

It took me roughly a couple days travel to even get here from Kumo. By the time I had reached the outer wards of slums, it was already high noon. The actual summoning ritual wouldn’t be for another nine hours when most of the area began to quiet down. It wasn’t like I needed to do it at midnight or something crazy like that. Besides, I happened to like the number nine. Though I concluded that was most likely because my birthday happened to be in the ninth month of the year. It also happened to be the one day a year those two weren’t complete garbage to me. Though that wasn’t always true… I caught myself going down a thread I did not want to slip into. That crap needed to stay buried so I could enjoy my birthdays just like the last two.

Anyway, the leeway of hours would give me plenty of time to get situated, though I questioned how early I wanted to be at the location for the summoning. I had not been back to the site of the explosion that took my arm, my old home that had burned to the ground, for almost two years now. I tried to come down here a couple months ago but chickened out and decided not go all the way to the apartments. This time, however, I needed to get this project done. I decided ultimately that I might as well eat a good meal and wait it out until about six before I headed over there. I had heard that there was new construction going on and the construction crew was going to tear down the apartments at some point. I figured as long as it was physically the same location as my old home, it'd have the same effect I was looking for, but it'd become a bit harder if people started living there when I began the summoning. If I wanted to use that horrid place as a summoning point, it needed to be now.

When six o'clock rolled around, I left the small restaurant I had been keeping myself busy by relaxing and getting my mind set straight for tonight. I hadn’t passed these streets in almost two years and I remembered why I had always disliked them. They were uneven, cracked and potholed to oblivion, but worst of all was that most of all the buildings here were either abandoned or still filled with junkies. Some of them I’m sure have already offed themselves from overdosing I admonished to myself, bringing my mood down slightly with the reminder.

When I asked an old neighborhood contact I used to know while heading down the road towards the building about the progress the construction crew, he greeted me at first, looking a bit chagrined to see me alive, before questioning where I’d been and other such mundane queries. I brushed the interrogation off easily enough before getting a straight answer from him that the apartments were going to be getting demolished completely, but something kept happening to the workers. Small things here and there going amiss. Light bulbs burning out violently all at the same time even when they were in the off state. stuff like that. Then one worker was crushed by a broken wall they assumed had been stable moments before. Killed him as his lungs collapsed and he couldn’t breathe before help arrived. The construction team was called off after that incident and the project was abandoned by the contractors, citing that the place may be haunted. Seeing as ghosts were both a real and well-known existence, I could only summarize that it was likely real. I cursed myself already guessing, most likely as others already had, as to why the building was haunted. Actually, I could guess ninety-two reasons It could be haunted.

The dread only increased the closer I drew to the destroyed apartment. I don’t think I was or am sensitive to the supernatural, but I could feel the air still and the aura becomes thicker on my back and shoulders as an invisible weight set upon it. I swear, it felt like a very uncomfortable hug behind you from a really creepy uncle and I could not for the life of me dispel it. I didn’t like coming back here as it was, but the thought of the place actually being haunted nearly made me shat myself. I already have those ninety-two- well ninety-three now, with that one worker's death and all, as my own personal demons to contend with. If they actually manifested in death as demons, that’d just be peachy. Likely for me and everyone else was from what I had heard, that there hadn’t been any sighting of them manifesting into life yet, just interacting with the physical world through objects and the building itself. That meant the ghosts at least couldn’t kill me directly yet, and if I was lucky they might even ignore me as I was bound to this place just as they are now and had a right to be here. I grimaced at my second-hand ghost knowledge and their ghostly regulations. I mostly thought it was bull, but I had to believe in it for it to work. So I did just that and gritting my teeth as I approached the corner of the building.

The apartment building looked about as how I expected it to once I rounded the corner and saw it in all its glory. The last two years of rain and weather had deteriorated its open wounds even more than I had expected. It forced it to be even more derelict than the two years absence would’ve suggested. I pondered if ghost infection sped up the rate at which it decayed, then pondered if it did the opposite and slowed it down. After another pause, that thought was brushed by. This was the place I needed to complete this ritual and poltergeists were going to be here whether I liked it or not. There was no point in worrying over spilled milk at this point anyway.

Did I just compare the death of ninety-three people to ‘spilled milk’? God, if there is a hell, I’m going to it, aren’t I? I reflected, shimming up to the front door of the building. I took one final moment to looked up, recalling the shit hole as it used to be and comparing it to how it looked even worse now. I stood there for another minute before sighing in resignation. I was resolved enough to continue on into the dilapidated structure that was probably infested with ghouls, but know that I really, really didn’t want to.

The first floor was definitely the worst spot. It was charred and blown upward from the basement chemical explosion. The support pillars and walls seemed stable enough, but the creaks and moans of the building (and probably a few ghosties), as the wind blew into the holes all over the walls and ceilings made me hesitant to trust much of anything with my weight. I planned to head up to the second floor where my ‘parents’ used to dwell. I refused to call it my own home down to my very core. I only knew it as a prison and the small piece of hell that it was for me. As I walked down the halls, I could really see how much damage the fire had done. Most people likely couldn't have gotten to an exit in this death trap and a few less scortched places on the ground shaped like humans confirmed that thought. I shuttered a bit as I saw those marks on the ground before turning my head forward and keeping my eyes in front of me. I didn't want to think about it.

When I actually got into the old room, I was half reevaluating my statement about it being a small piece of hell, because the room was absolutely trashed and tainted in ash. I always knew it was bad, but the charred remains of the garbage and clutter left all over the room by those who never bothered to move or clean out the room after the fire, really brought out that ‘hell of earth’ sort of vibe. I noticed most of the nice non-flammable objects that were in this shabby apartment from my memory were absent though.

Always scavengers, even when there’s nothing but ash and corpses. I walked over to the center of what used to be the living room, muttering to myself in a complaint as I rolled up my sleeve and got to work cleaning out the immediate area. Once I was happy with the ‘clean enough’ spot in the hoarding fun house, I laid down the summoning paper and began to draw the circle, pulled out a picture copy of how the final summoning circle should look from my bag. I was told that a lot of this process was symbolic. Giving meaning to abstract thoughts in a way the human mind could perceive. It was all hogwash anyway. There was a detailed process to it, but the underlying thought was the one summoning needed to be the one to do the heavy lifting or it was utterly pointless if you expected anything to actually happen. Using someone else would either anger the spirit you summoned or they’ll downright deny you if they show up at all.

I recalled a conversation I had about six months back with one of the Instructors at the academy as I placed the plethora of necessary supplies for the summoning next to the paper. It was brief for the most part, maybe a five-minute conversation in total while in passing, but it was over the necessity of finding a contract with an otherworldly creature as a Shinobi. I was told using a place of great hope or strife was of singular importance in invoking a spirit into presenting itself as they were a fickle bunch to even kings, let alone a small ten-year-old boy.

The fact that this place was chock full of death aura and angry spirits wasn’t unnoticed by me and quite frankly it unsettled me a bit, but I figured that summoning here would either lead to an unpleasant death or an even greater boon. Either was acceptable when playing with dangerous beings like these spirits were said to be, and I was doing so willingly. I had no room to complain if something bad did happen. My death would blow majorly for probably a couple minutes as it was occurring, but it would end at some point and if I was a gambling man, I’d hopefully not lose my soul somewhere in the whole process. I nodded in resolving to myself.

There were some creaks and groans, but it seemed the ghosts were quiet tonight. I was grateful for that as I was almost done with the preparation after another ten minutes of careful brush strokes and incense burning. I was never really a big fan of incense, it always burned my nose a bit, but I was lucky to find some that I did like for once. Smelled of lilac. Definitely helped with the spookiness of the place. When I knew everything was set and ready to go, I decided that I might as well relieve myself before this experience. Since this could also be my last chance, I didn’t want a full bladder going into eternity. I left the center of the living room to go take a piss out the window into the courtyard. All things considered, this place did have a nice view. I judged as I let go into the wind looking at the distant and far-reaching Kumo city. I liked this city if I really reflected on it. Well, this part of Kumo could get fucked by a sennin, but the other parts have been pretty decent.

As I sat back down in seiza position in front of the completed summoning circle. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. Please work, this is a god damn hassle to do! I pleaded with some unknown invisible force before finding my resolve, speaking loudly and clearly in hopes of catching one of the spirit overlord’s attention.

“I summon thy spirit who shall invite me into their domain. I am but a humble existence who wishes to join in thoughts with those who know much and form a lasting bond. Though I am young and small, my stature is grand and stalwart. I urge thee to show thyself so we may commune.”

With the words spoken, I cut my thumb and placed it into the summoning circle. At least half of chakra left me in almost a single moment. Before I had time to even react to the suckage of chakra to make my calling card, it had stopped without warning. The ritual was already complete.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
UNFORTUNATELY, LUCK WAS NOT ON YOUR SIDE THIS TIME! HOWEVER, YOU MAY SEARCH AGAIN IN TWO MONTHS FROM THE TIME OF YOUR POST!​

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After what seemed like fifteen minutes of nothing happening. I could only sigh and lay back in defeat.

"God damn it..."

After a couple more minutes, I packed up his bags and quietly left. It would be a while before I was feeling up to trying to do something like this again.
[EXIT]​

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a minute since the last time I had come back to this place. It was still as decrepit and torn to hell by the fire that it had been months before with no real signs of any work being settled into fixing it up or at least tearing it down. It was just an eye sore for most and a bitter memory for me. It was currently, however, one of the most important sites in my life and not because of the past history. It was a place of great pain and sorrow, a place haunted and infested with dark, suffocating energy. It was a place of death. It was perfect for summoning.

I had tried to use it once before, months ago and it fizzled out, my energy and lifeforce drained for my troubles. This time, however, I would have a much more extensive idea of what I was doing along with an ally in someone who knew how to deal with this disgusting energy, or at least I assumed she would be helpful.

"Welcome to my house, Suika-chan~" I said in an overly friendly voice. I was trying (and succeeding), in making up for our missing partner still back in Kumo, training and being a naive dummy like always.

"Remember to take your shoes off when going inside. Wouldn't want any dirt to get inside," I spoke in a sardonic tone before scuffing at the last bit in light mockery as I entered the apartment. The door had been blasted off from the last time I had been here, and I was quick as I went through the main 'living room' and into one of the attached spaces that used to be my room. It made me realize that at least my 'parents' didn't force me to sleep in a closet. Last thing I needed to be added to my issues was claustrophobia and back problems.

I shuddered at the thought for a moment as I spread out the items we were going to need, one by one starting with the paper, pens, and other assorted knickknacks that were known to help focus in on a summon. It had cost me a pretty penny, but the quality of the items boosted my confidence in them as I took them out one by one. I had enough time while I was getting everything set up to strike a conversation with Suika as I went through the motions. I didn't need her help with the setup, but I hoped that she could make herself useful as she saw fit. I wasn't going to complain, either way. I had asked her to come and she agreed. Beyond that, what she wanted to get out of this was up to her. I did expect her to try, none the less. It'd be a well-earned favor for me if she also got something as the secondary contractee, so I could only hope for the best.

"How many do you see?" I'd ask her casually, though the bitterness in my voice couldn't be masked at my own part in being the focus of their grudge. I didn't bother looking up from my paper, continuing my work as it were while Suika was probably on edge from the infestation of this place. I was conditioned enough to spirits, but Suika took that to the major leagues in terms of sensitivity to the unseen so it had to be interesting.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rubble. Dirt. Grief. Dismay. The darkened smoke embedded into the walls and floors of the torn building added to the structure's unpleasant aesthetic. As it was described as his home, Suika refrained from expressing any physical reaction upon her entrance into this epicenter once catastrophe. Regardless of the disaster that occurred, it wasn't her place to display a response that could be deemed disrespectful. After all, she was Eishi's guest.

As the Nanjirou brought out his assortment of parchment, ink, and other materials, Suika browsed the halls of the ashen facility. The hairs on the back of her stood as chills erupted all over her skin. She also felt a coolness brush against her, as if a ghoulish breeze attempted to embrace the young Ghost Walker. It was clear that this area was a home to the supernatural. Whether the paranormal entities that dwelt here were benevolent or nefarious in nature, that was yet to be seen. No matter, this wasn't the girl's first spiritual rodeo, so she was not frightened one bit. Instead, her heightened senses to the unseen led her to certain points within Eishi's old stomping ground. Every marker she traced led her to a vague vision of the travesties that had took place many years ago. Every door knob had a story, and every square inch possessed an unspoken, dark past. Suika trailed her petite hands along the walls - she did not mind the blackened dirt that enveloped around her fingers.

“Nice place.” she muttered simply as she trailed back to Eishi's location. It appeared as if the boy was setting up some type of ritual. Shaking her head, she knelt down and placed her palm on the paper. “This isn't really needed, Eishi-kun. If there is some type of spiritual contact you seek, it is best just to open your spirit to what it is around you. Meditate on the supernatural and let it seep in.” She then sat next to the boy and criss-crossed her leg plainly. She entered a stereotypical meditative stance, closed her eyes, and began humming loudly. After a few prolonged seconds, she peaked an eye open as she playfully grinned. Whether he went along with her scheme or not, she'd reveal her tomfoolery almost instantly.

“Just kidding. That's just cheesy mumbo-jumbo you see in movies, Eishi-kun. Though, it is important to be open and mindful to what the spirits present. There is definitely something here, but I can't promise it's willing to be our friend. Prepare yourself for anything.” Her tone grew more serious as her words persisted. Calmly flicking her magenta eyes around the area, her extra-sensory perception allowed her to detect a presence of some sort.

What would it reveal itself to be?

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I very much doubt any of them are my friends," I scoffed as I continued my drawing. It was already looking a lot more refined than when I had first tried this over half a year ago and I was already pretty much done.

"Most were vile in life, so I doubt their death changed them much," I commented as I thought about some of the people living in this apartment complex when I was still young. Drug fiends, whores, and dealers for the most part. There was a few of them I knew that were just trying to survive and keep their heads down. I felt the guilt for them most of all, but I didn't let my thoughts dwell. The last thing I needed was to be in a negative state of mind with a bunch of ghosts around. They'd likely try to fuck with me or do something silly like possess me. Neither sounded good, so flushing my mind in this sullen atmosphere was a must.

"Annnnnd done," I said putting the finishing touches on the piece of paper before moving my body to show Suika,

"I spent way too much money on these damned attunement materials, but from what I've been told, it should help us get the attention on the patron best suit for me, and by extension, you," I explained. I hadn't bothered to tell her what I expected to come, but my hunch was pretty set on one choice.

"What's your guess?" I asked Suika sardonically as I began powering up the circle, curious to see if she'd use this freebie I gave her to mock me or be honest. I'd probably be fine with either, but a part of me hoped my attitude rubbed off on her a little more than to miss an easy lay up.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Incoming CMOD
Please PM me with your PC stats
Character driven goals
character personality
any OOC character goals you would like to complete while attempting to earn this contract
last but not least a setting you might prefer (i.e. tournament, dungeon, special quest, Boruto era settings, etc.)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the youth's entered they could feel the palpable aura of decay and pain. The earth, the air, the very structure and much of the surrounding areas had taken in all the suffering and pain of those whom once resided here. Eishi had torn his soul asunder for power but in doing so he had weakened the bonds between himself and the material. He had become more aligned with the spirits but not the spirits of the damned. NO, Eishi had attuned himself to his Ancestral Spirits of War and Defiance, the ancestors that were very much just like him once upon a time. His past summons attempt had failed because his efforts had awakened something else. A force of nature that was never meant to fully be part of this realm had been soldered to it and Now Eishi would pay the price for his actions one thousand fold or would his ally be able to grant him a chance to survive this ordeal.

Suika stood just inside the ruined building when a small tiny tea cup metallic wolf sat in the far corner of the ruined building she could literally see the spiritual aura spilling off of it as it sat looking directly at her as if she were a challenger to his absolute rule. He had once been just a toy that had been cared for by a sick and friendless child. When the explosion rocked the building the small child had protected his only friend. His toy wolf he had curled around it even as the smoke and flames took his tiny life bit by bit the little boy defiantly kept his only friend. His only toy safe as he wrapped his body around it and hid in the closet of his father's apartment. His father returned to find his son barely a husk yet he could see his son had valiantly clung to his toy. The only thing his father had ever made for him while working as a metal smith in the village. Ikumo had perished and his best friend, his toy tea cup wolf had survived. If only his son had been strong enough to run and not riddled with illnesses that even the doctors that would perchance look at him could not identify.

In the blink of an eye Suika was herself again but she had experienced the memories of the tea cup metallic wolf before her. It slipped into a vent and she could swear she heard it growling. Something else was wrong there, something else had occurred not just the explosion.

OOC EXPLANATION
FOR SUIKA TO BETTER VISUALIZE THIS IS A TEACUP WOLF
JGogcfn.png

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"My guess?" she echoed as she cupped her chin while glancing upward. "Not sure, to be honest. I do have to emphasize, Eishi, be wary." When dealing with the supernatural, it was best to exercise caution. Spirits were often fickle, especially when they manifested into a current reality that was highly contrasted to their past. A world that simply moved on, despite the potential tragedies that cloaked them, was a hard pill to swallow for a few wandering souls. Benevolence, malevolence, good, and evil - the life beyond were not bound by such dichotomous ideologies. Like the winds, they were capable of presenting themselves like a calmed breeze of violent tempest at the drop of a dime. But, like the seas, they also possessed a particular flow. Being sensitive to that, in her experience, was key when interacting with ghostly entities.

Suika took an opportunity to further survey the burnt territory as Eishi dealt with his material. As she continued to trail along the decrepit structure, the building's current aura of pain intensified into that of anguish. Perhaps it was because of her spiritual attunement, but Suika was briefly swept by the various emotions that haunted the boy's old home. So much tragedy... so many lives lost. She froze for a second as, like the crash of a wave, the tide of the intrusive experience subsided. The kunoichi shook her head as she attempted to brush it off. What was going on here?

"Eishi..."

Turning her head, her extra-sensory perception directed her toward the one-armed boy's general vicinity. Whatever he was experiencing, she felt an urge to go find out. Before she could follow through with her warned intuition, Suika caught notice of a tiny metal tea cup. The cup, wolf-like in appearance, was planted in the far corner of the room as it reeked with spiritual energy. The seemingly animate object almost glared at her... what the heck? Blinking with discerning, yet curious eyes, the girl took a step toward the creature. Suddenly, the kunoichi was struck with a sorrowful vision. The image of a sickened boy clinging desperately to his favorite toy as the building, alongside his frail body, slowly burned. The images within the impromptu flashback stirred the girl's own spirit. Why? This was the question that filled her mind after the tragedy she had witnessed. Why did she live in a world like this?

As the wolf-like tea cup hid himself and growled, tears fell down Suika's eyes. Her mournful expression was subtle, but her eyes shone an uncommon empathy that enveloped her. The spirit, in her opinion, appeared hurt, confused, and possibly frightened. Who wouldn't be after such a past? She was never one to fulfill the soothing or comforting role, but an unfamiliar aspect of herself, perhaps dormant, moved her in that moment. She knelt down, lowered her head to, and slowly reached out her hand. She made sure to follow the creature's cues as to not be intrusive, but she offered her sentiments. "I'm sorry..." One final tear dropped from her cheek. "I'm sorry for this world, friend. Nothing is okay, but I promise you safety in my presence." Her words were soft, yet carried a firm assurance. Her body language was open for approach.

In the back of her head, she still felt the urgency to check up on Eishi. Whatever was occurring, she sensed danger. However, she was drawn to the wolf-like tea cup spirit at that moment, and she had some faith he could handle his own for at least a bit.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suika had seemed to have misplaced herself. I worried for her, but not as much as I worried for my summoning circle. It occurred to me that it was likely a good idea to put up some wards. I kind of wish I had asked Suika to do that before getting caught up in whatever ghost fantasy she probably got tricked into following. Sometimes I questioned her wisdom. Splitting up was never a great idea in intense situations, and I hadn't been up to a hundred percent for the past couple weeks since splitting my soul for my damned spear. I was a bit frustrated at her leaving, but I could only sigh to myself as I began to work this room to be somewhat secure while I waited for Suika to come back so we could get started. I took out some more paper as I drew what wards I knew as I placed them north, south, east, and west. Was slightly difficult as the building wasn't in an orientation to any of the cardinal direction, but I was able to manage with a bit of forcefulness.

For now, I guess I was stuck here waiting for Suika to nap a ghostie.

OOC Been busy last couple days. Also Eishi is a lonely boi.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Eishi's spear would begin to levitate of its own accord before flying away into the hand of a spectral blacksmith whom stepped before him. His body was burnt and covered in soot. His eyes were metallic gray and his hair matted into steel wool. All of Enishi's wards from his original attempt came to life in grand fashion. The papers he had been working on became heavy as the wards and summons script merged into metallic letters and seals and struck the walls of the chamber he was inside of so fiercely that the building itself seemed to moan like a woman seeing a purse she wanted for the first time. Lightning surged about the spectral blacksmith's grip as the spear began to glow before he set it aside and stood before Enishi with a calm, sorrow filled look in his eyes. The blacksmith had an armored arm and legs but the hand that gripped the spear was normal looking. He was covered in burns and soot, the scent of flames and metallic oils was heavy upon the chamber now. Heat slowly filled the chamber... Time began to slow down as the man stood just outside of reach for Enishi and his spear was no longer his own.
"WHAT DO YOU SEEK BOY? YOU HAVE OFFERED YOUR SOUL TO US TWICE...NOW YOU BRING US A GIFT WITH A PART OF YOUR SOUL IN IT? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU BARGAIN WITH?"
EXPLANATIONS
OOC: IF YOU CHOOSE TO NAME THE BLACKSMITH SPIRIT - USE A JAPANESE NAME WITH SIGNIFICANCE OR DESCRIPTION OF SOMETHING (I.E. SMOKE, FIRE, FANG -> KEMURI, SHIKKA, HANONE)
I HAVE TRIED TO BE DESCRIPTIVE BEFORE AND LET PPL DRAW THEIR OWN INTENTIONS FROM THE READING BUT I REALIZE FROM SUIKA'S POST MY WORDS MIGHT NOT COME ACROSS SO EASILY AND PPL ARE PRONE TO MISCOMMUNICATION SO HERE IS THE SYNOPSIS:
BLACK SMITH SPIRIT HAS TAKEN YOUR SOUL SPEAR WITH SAGE POWER
YOU CANNOT WIELD IT BUT YOU CAN SENSE IT AND YOU CAN TALK TO IT
FEEL FREE TO NAME IT IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY
SUIKA HAS ENCOUNTERED THE A TINY METALLIC WOLF THAT WAS A TOY FOR A CHILD BROUGHT TO LIFE BY THE CHILD'S SACRIFICE
SHE MAY CHASE AFTER IT OR SHE CAN MAKE HER WAY TO YOU
THE BUILDING CAN STILL BE EXITED AS WELL
PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHOICES
TRY TO KEEP YOUR POSTS TO 300 WORDS OR MORE AND BE AS DESCRIPTIVE AND DIRECT AS POSSIBLE
DON'T FORGET WHAT YOUR CHARACTER IS LIKE AND PLAY OUT THEIR PERSONALITY
ABOVE ALL ELSE HAVE FUN AND EMBRACE YOUR INNER NINJA BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE YOU NOW

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The helplessness at feeling my magnetism failing to pull back my spear was probably the single most anxiety-inducing thing I may have ever experienced in my short life. The strange sensation of feeling a part of myself, like a vestal limb, dragging along meters from my body as I chased it down the hall was even less pleasant. When it finally came to a stop and a familiar, yet haunting figure came into view, I couldn't help but raise my eyebrow as I met a man I thought I'd never see again. With a dry smile, I answered him, not entirely put out with his domineering attitude, but enough tension in my voice to make it clear I was annoyed by his wantonness.

"You're Mr. Iwao, my dementia ridden neighbor of eight years. Seems you're a bit more coherent now, though..." I sighed and frowned as I thought back to when I last saw this man. He was just a scared, confused, decrepit, old thing trying to get by in his apartment, ignoring all the horrible noises around him. He never gave off the aura of a blacksmith, but that could've easily been lost to illness by the time I ever had any memory of the man. Sad, but that was a similar story for most living on societies edges.

"Anyway, what's this about twice? I've done a summoning once and even so, that doesn't mean you just run off with a man's weapon. What is wrong with you? Do you also disrobe women of their clothes because you 'felt the mood'?" I spat venomously as I quickly failed at keeping myself calm as I worked myself into a fervor.

"Let's just get to the negotiations. I want my spear back," I stated as I tried to reign in my anger at the gumption on this old man. Trying to take my stuff then ask to bargain with me for it back, just asking for trouble. If he wanted half my god damn soul, he better be offering billions of yen and some prime property out by the sea, otherwise, I'd likely have to strongly disagree about the amount owed with force, and that just sounded like a headache in and of itself.

I was seriously beginning to regret making this my destination of choice if I was going to be forced to deal with these lots and all their ghostly bull.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The metallic tiny wolf emerged from the vent as the last tear fell from Suika’s eye. It hovered above the ground to settle before the tiny wolf. He went and sniffed the tear then it bonded with him. His eyes grew large as he realized this girl could actually feel his presence. Chawan missed his friend that died protecting him from the evil flames. He could still feel the boy breath his last breath into him granting him life anew. He walked out across the rubble and stood before her waiting to see if she was really going to be the one. Then an oppressive feeling overwhelmed the building as the maker Mr. Iwao made his presence felt. The Ancient blacksmith had died an elderly man inside this very building after making weapons and toys. Now through Enishi’s summoning attempt he was back and he was anxious to finish his former life’s work.
Chawan looked toward Iwao then back at Suika what was he to do now? Would Suika touch him or leave him where he sat?

Iwao looked upon Enishi with a serious look as he explained, “THE FIRST TIME YOU TRIED SUMMONING HERE YOU OPENED THE GATE TO THE SOULS THAT WERE LOST HERE. THANKS TO YOU MANY OF THEM ARE FREE BUT IT COST YOU A PART OF YOUR SOUL TO DO THAT. LUCKILY FOR YOU, YOUR SOUL IS SPECIAL SO LOSING EVEN 3/4TH’S OF YOUR SOUL WOULD NOT HARM YOU AS IT CAN REGENERATE ITSELF AS LONG AS YOU TRAIN YOURSELF TO MASTER IT. YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO BRING SOMEONE WHOM IS MORE SPIRIT THAN HUMAN SO THAT WILL SERVE YOU WELL IF YOU CAN GET HER TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU.

NOW IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE BROUGHT YOUR SOUL BEFORE THIS STRUCTURE AND WE WILL NOW CLAIM OUR DUE. YOU WILL COMPLETE A SERIES OF TASKS AND IF YOU DO THEM PROPERLY WITH OR WITHOUT HELP I WILL RETURN YOUR SPEAR TO YOU. YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND IT POSSIBLE TO CALL IT BY ITS SOUL NAME. THAT IS UP TO YOU.”

Iwao would open a hidden door that led down to a massive unlit furnace. Beside that furnace was a massive forge with Iwao’s hammer sitting atop it. In the furthest side of the room sat the remains of a massive furnace that had been destroyed by a massive explosion. Only Enishi could figure out or recall how or why the building exploded it was up to him.
Suika would see where Enishi and Iwao went so she could follow if she chose to do so.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"God damn it, I didn't ask for ya'lls help while I'm trying to summon the masked lady. Can't you all just fuck off and let me use your death energy for something constructive for once? Only you lot would stay around as vengeful ghosts and scare me about only having a fourth of a normal soul." I gritted my teeth before, once again, having to calm myself down. The man had my spear and seeing as my metal bending wasn't getting me anywhere on reclaiming it from him forcefully, I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I had made my spear with a mix of strong magnetic metals just for this situation, too. I hoped to counter anyone trying to steal my spear from me and yet I seemed helpless to the ghost's grip on the thing. I really wanted to scream bullshit, but seeing as I couldn't even bend the metal at all, it might as well have been on another plane of existence. Despite that, I could still feel it like a vestal limb a couple meters in front of me. I sighed again before continuing talking to my ghostly ex-neighbor in a much calmer manner,

"I don't want to awaken that kid. I've been holding off for three weeks just for tonight, so don't even think about it. It's not easy making a tsukumogami out a ripe hundred-year-old item of decent quality, let alone a newly crafted weapon made by a ten-year-old. That spear's spirit is beyond volatile enough as a Kensei-infused, Ninjirou-created, soul weapon. Waking it up before then just puts a huge wrench into my plan. So, do be careful with it," I sneered in the last few part as I gushed about my spear-chan. I was actually pretty damn proud of how far I had pushed my spearcrafting thus far in my trade. It was easy enough to skip most steps blacksmiths had to cover over the course of weeks in just a couple seconds by filtering the metal with little more than a slight strain of will. The ease at edging the blade with my affinity was downright sickening, so most of my time had gone into the design of my metal gear. Anyway, it had become enough of a hobby to say that I had become very decent at the metalworking.Seeing as my spear had always been my go to, I paid it special attention even before I infused it to be more than just my bloodline's weapon. The fact that I was this close to basically making a legendary spear was definitely making me a lot more irritable than I normally felt. Though honestly, that could have something to do with missing most of my own internal soul. Degradation of morals, my sense of 'self' and all that jazz.

Either way, it seemed I was to enter a forge. Why the hell was their a blacksmith's furnace on this floor? I had to assume this was just another vision of some sort and should just roll along with it. As I entered the furnace room I noticed there were actually two furnaces present, one seemed fine and the other was kicked to shit. I could already guess the destroyed one was an explosion. I could only guess it was representing the one I had caused a few years back, but I was pretty lost on the point of why I was being directed here.

"So, what do you want me to do in here?" I questioned the ghostly smith as I quickly looked over to Suika staring at a teacup,

"Suika, you done playing tea with them ghosts? Respect the dead's stuff a bit more, yesh." I mocked her. I mostly did it to ease my own tension at the situation, but it was hopefully offputting enough to get her attention. Could only hope she wasn't possessed or something silly. I took another look around the room, trying to find anything of note beyond the hammer. I hoped we'd be done with these devious clowns soon.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The small tea-cup wolf appeared interested in the ghostly girl’s display of empathy. As someone who had a notable weakness to cute, tiny animals, Suika’s heartstrings were pulled even more by the creature’s sorrowful and fearful demeanor. She was about to engage in further dialogue with the creature, but her ghoulish perception sparked a fiery blaze of spiritual aura in her eyes as her attention was momentarily directed elsewhere. There were several manifested spirits here. As her expression firmed, Suika knelt and extended her hand toward the pup. “You’re safe with me, friend – I’m Suika. What’s your name? Also, would you like to accompany me?” From that point on, the girl gave the wolf a choice. Would he join her? While she yearned to invest further time with the tea-cup wolf and learn more about it, her primary loyalty was tied to the one-armed shinobi. She had to ensure his safety. “Wait, was is this other presence?” she mused as she attempted to reach out toward the wolf. There was a lot going on, but she needed to get to Eishi. Luckily, the boy wasn’t too far after all, and the presence she felt led her to a small room where he dwelt. The room was a burnt down, unlit furnace with a smith’s hammer on top. Odd.

“It’s actually a tea-cup sized wolf, Eishi.” she corrected as she fixated on the situation at hand. She then shifted her focus on to the spirits within. “What do you want us to do, departed ones?” she asked plainly. The spirits now wielded the boy’s spear and enlisted them to follow a series of tasks. What was their motive? Suika took a moment to close her eyes and briefly meditate on the situation. Honing in on her Ghostwalker’s extra-sensory perception, she attempted to discern the creatures’ intent. Regardless if she found out anything or not, she would face her fellow Genin. “Are you up for this, Eishi?” The girl’s expression revealed that she’d be down for whatever Eishi had decided. She promised to help him out, after all, and that’s what she’d do. She wasn’t too worried or fearful regarding the supernatural events that occurred either; however, she was wary about exactly what it was that they wanted. Some entities could never be appeased, especially by the living.

What adventure was in store for Suika, her potential tea-cup wolf ally, and Eishi? She’d trail along with her comrade and assist in whatever way necessary! She’d do this while exercising caution, of course.

[OOC: Hopefully, I read into this right! There's a lot going on, so I hope I interpreted it all correctly in my RP ^^]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: misinterpretations are expected no worries... let's get dangerous

Eishi had no idea who or what he really was but that was okay it was up to Iwao to lead him to figure it out. He could not tell the boy because the curse would consume them all but if he simply guided him to embrace his true power then maybe just maybe all their souls could finally rest. If he simply guided the boy then they could finally find their way beyond.
Iwao breathed a heavy sigh that he did not need as a geist but he did so all the same and when he did the flames in the forge flickered ever so briefly.

Chawan had accepted Suika’s touch and she was free to carry him wherever she wanted. He could not invoke his own name but sooner or later Suika would be able to figure it out or perhaps she might even give him a new name. That would be nice as well Chawan thought as he embraced the warmth of her touch.

If Suika were to approach Iwao would introduce himself as Mori Iwao a forgemaster of old and one of the first to die in the terrible explosion that rocked this apartment complex. Suika would notice that he could speak directly to her spirit but he could not do so with Eishi. Were she to look at Eishi spiritually she would see a long line of souls, swordsmen, swordswomen, armorers, weapon-smiths, warriors one and all. A terrible line of power dwelt within Eishi which was why his soul was so strong. His spear was already awake it was simply waiting for Eishi to invoke its name. All of this would flash before Suika’s soul. (WERE SHE TO ACTUALLY FOCUS AND LOOK .. if not then Suika would get a general sense that Eishi was not at all what he seemed and she would know instinctively that he did not know what he was either.)
Regardless of circumstances and reviews this occurs for both Eishi and Suika to see and hear.

Iwao would bow before them before summoning a spectral hammer. He would go to the ruined forge and hammer upon it until a spiritual version of the forge in its proper state emerged. Once it was ready he would sit before it and prepare special items to be heated and melted down. Summoning rusted iron to his armored hand he would place it in the spectral flames where it would melt rather quickly into liquid red hot iron. Producing a spectral mold for the parts to a prosthetic arm Iwao would get to work, heating, cooling, molding the metal then literally placing it high in the air where the cold breeze from the dark recesses of the building cooled it piece by piece. Using more and more iron from the ruined structure the components for a prosthetic arm were swiftly made. With all eight blackened iron pieces set before Eishi and Suika the air would get severely cold to where they could see their own breath. Iwao would turn off his spectral forge and then sit before the two young nin.
” I HAVE USED MY OWN ENERGY AND THE IRON OF THIS VERY STRUCTURE TO FORGE YOU THE COMPONENTS OF A PROSTHETIC ARM. FOR REASONS I CANNOT EXPLAIN I CANNOT SIMPLY TELL YOU WHAT TO DO BUT I CAN GUIDE YOU. IF THE YOUNG LADY HELPS YOU THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THEN WIELD IT IN PLACE OF YOUR LOST ARM. IT REQUIRES A LOT OF ENERGY HOWEVER YOUR COMPANION HAS A SPECIAL ABILITY THAT ALLOWS HER TO INTERACT DIRECTLY WITH SPIRITS. SO IF YOU BOTH WORK TOGETHER WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TRIAL FOR EISHI ALONE WILL BE QUITE EASY FOR THE TWO OF YOU. IF YOU CAN DO THIS THEN YOUR NEXT SERIES OF TASKS WILL BE FAR LESS DRAINING. HOWEVER I MUST WARN YOU. THE MORE YOU BOTH SHARE THE BURDEN OF A THING THEN THE MORE YOU MUST SHARE THE POWER AND RESPONSIBILITY OF A THING.”<i></i>

WC:666

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I hope you all don't expect me to thank you. This is nothing but inconvenient for the two of us," I sighed as I watched the broken forge relight and ignite back to 'life'. I knew that this was all an illusion, the dead couldn't affect the living world so brazenly. It took a lot of energy to perform telekinetics and that energy was mostly used so they could maintain their ego on this plane. The fact we were both so entrenched into the illusion definitely told of the power gathered on this scorched earth. I couldn't help but frown at his arm idea, though.

"I've tried the metal arm bit. It's too much effort to be conscious of in the middle of a fight. I'd rather put the effort into controlling another weapon." I said brushing off his suggestion. Either way, I moved on to forge getting a good look inside before heading off to the work area to go look at this design for a prosthetic arm. I'd humor him and probably do it anyway, but it wasn't like I was actually going to use it. I went over to the table of components and was pretty quick to notice something in particular about the casing he was giving us.

"Hey look Suika," I spoke as I dangled two transparent metal pieces in front of suika's eyes,

"Ever seen metal made out of pure willpower? I sure as hell haven't," Strangely enough, they reacted much like earthborn metals, bending and flexing somewhat like steel, but different enough being made purely out of spiritual energy. Either way, I stopped playing with the strange illusionary metal and took a look at the oversized action model's arm I was trying to create. The instructions may as well have been written in crayon for all the good it did me. It was a lifesaver that it was at least organized well enough layer by layer in a pretty concise order.

"Well, shit... Suika, hope you're good with your hands. Not all the components are metal." This was going to take a minute to build it seemed. I went to the busy-body work of getting everything into organized piles.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The events that unfolded were, at the very least, quite interesting. To her gratification, the little tea cup wolf jumped on her palm and climbed up her arm as it perched itself on her shoulder. Immediately, a wave of satisfactory gushiness swept the usually serious girl. “So cute…” she muttered to herself. Regardless of her affinity toward small, adorable animals, Suika had to focus. There were particular matters to be dealt with here. As she approached the spirit, he was quick to communicate who he was. A forge master, eh? Suika nodded in acknowledgement and gave the wandering soul a head bow of respect. “Nice to meet you, Iwao-san. I’m Suika. I'm sorry about the events that occurred throughout your lifetime - that is truly a tragedy.” Before she could formulate further thoughts and voice her queries, the Ghostwalker briefly caught glimpse of the aura that surrounded her friend, Eishi. Her eyes slightly widened in awe as she focused in on that.

“Appears as his spirit carries a strong lineage…” she mused as her eyes gleamed at the sight. Her spiritual vision and senses were often a burden, but sometimes proved neat when in scenarios such as this. The kunoichi was sure Eishi probably had no clue or fully grasped, though, about what accompanied his spirit. Maybe one day she would enlighten him.

Suddenly, Iwao the Forge Master formed a spectral hammer and began to work on a piece. Spectral hammer? Suika noticed his instrument was like her own ethereal weapon that she manifested, as if conjured from pure spiritual energy. Interesting. As she quietly observed the man’s work, it became apparent that he was smithing some type of arm. Was he making that for Eishi? It was the only explanation that made sense, especially since the boy was missing one. Soon, the spirit presented his completed work, a prosthetic arm, and showcased it to the two Genin along with some sort of challenge. Naturally a bit skeptical, Suika shifted her attention toward the small wolf pup on her shoulder. She studied its reaction toward the Forge Master to see if it was favorable or not. Spirits and men could not always be trusted, but animals often revealed great discernment toward the intent of others.

As it was only a moment, Suika then turned toward Eishi and spoke coolly. “I don’t know, Eishi. Maybe this arm will be different?” She placed her arms at her side and held in a sigh. She still wasn’t fully aware of what was going on, but she placed her bets on Eishi’s willful persistence. She turned toward Iwao. “Sure, Iwao-san, we will take on what you have for us. Will you give us more specifics about what you have in mind?”

As to his instruction, Suika would act as a supporting role and aid Eishi with whatever Iwao requested. With the tea cup wolf on her shoulder, she was ready to get to work.

[OOC: Sorry for such a late post! I was on a mini vacation and have been catching up on life since. Normal posting activity should resume from this point on ^^]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Don't worry LIFE has kicked us all in our backsides, just get back in the fight and keep swinging

Iwao would respond to Suika's spirit as it took far less energy than forming actual speech that Eishi could hear...
((If you build the arm and make changes, improve things, then the environment will reflect those efforts. I cannot tell Eishi what he must do that would break the pact with the underworld and cause us all to suffer something far worse than death but I can tell you because you are simply sensitive to spirits. Help him, show him how to break the hold the dark one has over this land and claim his place. Usurp his throne and set all the souls trapped in this building free. Do this and something truly wonderful will happen.))

Eishi was halfheartedly joking about working with make believe energies of the spirit realm completely oblivious to the changes occurring around him but Suika would notice that with each swing of his spectral energy infused hammer the original forge which had blown up was reborn anew bit by tiny bit. The SOUL FORGE’S flaws were corrected. The metal that for Eishi was make believe was just as the SPIRIT-SMITH had said. It was made from the very iron of the very structure they stood in. Every bit of metal and stone in the once proud apartment complex was infused with the energies and malice of one hundred lost souls. Some were sad, some were vengeful, some were restless all were reaching for release from their torment as part of the very structure Eishi’s failed summons attempts had taken place in. As Suika cuddled the metallic tiny wolf, a slightly younger version of Eishi could be seen in the far corner. Eishi had such angry eyes, even then but he had a spark of hope and the will to move on. His summons had awakened a gate but he had only partially opened that gate with his original summons attempt. All this knowledge came second nature to Suika. She could mold the spectral and supernatural energies with ease. She could feel the lost souls that wandered the reaches of the structure they were in the basement of but none of those souls save Mori Iwao, and her brave metallic wolf could endure the epicenter of their loss. They had not been close enough to it, they had only died from smoke and flame, save one this one hidden soul was the cause of the explosion and only Eishi could draw him out.

Suika would find that she could manipulate the spectral energy with the same ease that Eishi could metal bend. However, although she could control the flow and nature of the spectral energy it would require a different type of expertise to allow her to use the forge without injuring or draining herself. This, also, Suika instinctively knew somehow. As Eishi hammered away he completed the shoulder attachment rather quickly but it would require spiritual energy manipulation of a different nature to adjust it to fit and work in concert with Eishi’s chakra. As the shoulder component was completed there was a flash of energy and a bit of malice left the structure as the walls were less scorched the original soul forge was looking far better and Suika would feel some of the souls were now free of the dismal condition of the building. Some of those souls left and continued to wander the world free. Others embraced the afterlife. By Suika’s approximation ten percent of the building had been reclaimed from the darkness of malice and suffering. The SOUL FORGE before her showed her this much, as she looked at it a woman that looked vaguely like Eishi leaned against a wall within the forge with a veritable scowl on her face as she watched Eishi toy with his task. She could not reach Eishi but she was obviously one of Eishi’s ancestors. She was short, metallic, and strong, as a former weapon-smith and blade fighter she watched the entire debacle that was her descendant hammer away.

((OOC: I actually made rolls against your class and abilities to make sure this was something your character was capable of so please don’t think this was SUIKA being GODMODDED, Your character simply is very good with spirits, supernatural energy and WEAPON CREATION))
At last as Eishi showed some promise she relaxed and through her hair back in relief. She then noticed Suika could actually see her and that made her smile for a moment.
tZoYK8Z.png
((OOC: Eishi or Suika can come to an agreement to name this ancestor, feel free to PM or POST your choices. I won’t saddle either of you with baggage neither of your characters want or is unsuitable to your character goals and histories…))

Eishi would toil with the blackened iron as he completed the shoulder attachment he could set it aside to cool or continue to modify it to his whims. Eishi could also start on the next portion of the prosthetic arm. Eishi was no puppeteer but even his eyes could see there were some components he had yet to place or create, mechanical components that were necessary for the arm to function. Eishi could probably make them up if he really wanted to or he could ask Mori Iwao how best to proceed. Regardless there was a burning in the back of his head as if he were being watched but if he looked around he would see nothing imparticular. Despite his sweat and efforts and the vague static electric heat that warmed his body. Eishi begrudgingly continued following the mechanical arm schematic using, iron, steel, copper, gold, silver, electrum and various stones that Eishi only vaguely remembered. His ancestors however did remember each component material and how best to use them in their era and slowly but surely that mastery made itself known as a ultra-metal fiber sheet was hammered together as the shell for the internal mechanisms that would be placed in his new limb. When Eishi finished the first three components he seemed to have very little idea of exactly what he had done as the first four stories of the structure they were within had been all but reborn. Even the scent of scorched earth and materials was gone. Mori Iwao stood nearby finally nodding at Eishi’s efforts as sigils began to appear around the forge Eishi worked on and the Eishi’s spear.
((OOC: SUIKA CAN SEE THAT WHENEVER EISHI COMPLETES A TASK THE BUILDING ITSELF AND THE SOUL FORGE IS RESTORED. SUIKA CAN HELP GUIDE EISHI if she chooses to do so. SUIKA can talk to the Eishi’s currently visible ancestral SPIRITS if she so chooses.
Eishi can forge a mechanical arm and gain an Custom RP Ability – i.e. a spectral arm which has the same RP substance as a true arm but you can only form said arm in the presence of Suika as her supernatural chakra helps stabilize it.
You can trade an ability for the mechanized weapon ability and have a true spectral arm that functions like a real one but has special properties and is made of spirit infused metals and such or you can simply work on making your arm or your spear or both into Summons. I am sure there are other options but this is what you have so far based on word-count, actions, and back story. Please advise me how you wish to proceed otherwise we will continue with your original goals.))

RP Wordcount: 900

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As all the events unfolded, Suika chose to quietly observe and soak in every event that took place. It was a lot, truthfully, but she refused to be overwhelmed by it. Spirit forge, dark lord, ancestors, and the small wolf on her shoulder… she knew what she had to do. Clapping her petite hands in front of her face, she shot her comrade, Eishi, a look of sheer focus and determination.

“From what I’m gathering, the Forgemaster of this place, Iwao-san, wants us to restore this forge by using it for what it’s made. So that’s what we’ll do, Eishi. This place is swamped with spiritual activity, more notably by your ancestors, but I think we’ll be alright for now. Let’s do this.” With her magenta eyes firing up with spiritual aura, she prepared herself to aid Eishi as he constructed a contraption with the forge. Her fellow Genin, she knew from previous experience, was skilled when it came to weaponry. Although she had faith in him, she knew she played a strong role in the success of this task. “It seems the forge reacts positively to my spiritual chakra. Here, Eishi…” the girl placed her hands on his shoulder and slowly transferred a small, steady stream of chakra into the boy. By herself, she theorized, she’d be drained controlling the spectral instruments alone. Eishi, on the other hand, didn’t have the ability to. Combined, however, she knew their efforts would be more fortified and efficient, or at least she hoped.

As they continued on, Suika caught glimpse of a dark-skinned girl scowling in the corner. With her extra-sensory perception, she recognized her instantly to be one of Eishi’s ancestors. “Hanashi…” The name hit her. Was that what she was named? As Suika continued to aid Eishi with her spiritual chakra, she called out to the spirit that watched them. “Enjoying the show? Or do you have any critiques?” she asked plainly. She wasn’t too curious as to the spirit’s thoughts or motives, but perhaps she could prove useful? Suika considered everything in a formulated equation for success. “My name is Suika, by the way. Am I wrong to say that yours is Hanashi? Anyway, pleasure.” As she kept an intent ear for the ancestral girl’s words, she kept steady the stream of spiritual chakra that she poured into Eishi as he worked.

It wasn’t long until the arm Eishi was crafting was forming itself quite nicely. Upon his success, Iwao approached the pair with a nod as glowing sigils surrounded the forge. What was to occur next? "What else will you have us do, Iwao-san, to return this forge and site to a state of peace and restoration?” Invested for the sake of her friend, the wolf on her shoulder, and the sanctity of the spirits, Suika was prepared to do whatever it took to bring back balance to the realm of spirits in this area.

[OOC: As per Kuro's post, I took the liberty of naming her Hanashi. Hope this is cool! Also, hopefully I interpreted everything correctly. If not, feel free to shoot me a PM ^^]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back