Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gone with the Wind [ A ~ Ranked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't think the bird is out here anymore." The winds were too harsh for even Uziuke to handle. The boy dropped to his knees near a rather large pile of snow. He dug through the cold, his hands nearly freezing from the weather. He felt as though he were trapped in a freezer looking for this bird. 'If I don't move fast I'll die out here.' The boy decided to move a bit more quickly. He began to move as a blur, vanishing and reappearing at a quick pace until he noticed several tracks in the snow.

He stopped only for a moment, kneeling near the tracks. "These have to be fresh. The snowstorm would have surely swept these away if they weren't. After speaking he noticed a few ruffled feathers in the imprint of a footprint. He picked one up, looking at it with dull eyes. He noticed a smear of what looked like fresh blood in the feathers. "Which means they aren't far." The boy's voice was only a whisper under the howling winds.

Again he vanished. It was only seconds before the boy noticed two chakra auras in the distance. One figure held what seemed to be like a cage. The other held a large sewn bag that seemed to be moving about. They both were bundled under a heap of clothing, though it looked as though they were moving rather slow because of it. The boy didn't hesitate at all to spill blood on the snow. Appearing behind the guy with the cage, Uziuke shoved a kunai through the back of his head. Before the cage could drop to the ground Uziuke caught it and looked at it with his free hand. The corpse hit the ground with the snow as cushion. Uziuke looked to the bird inside the cage to see it unconscious. 'Looks like they did a number on you.'

The other bandit looked at Uziuke unable to say a word. He shook, looking as though he were freezing from the cold. The bag he was holding was now wafting away in the wind. Three snow white husky looking puppies cuddled near Uziuke, shivering from the violent weather. Uziuke scooped them into his arm, holding them close so that they wouldn't be blown away. He looked to the other bandit that was now in the distance fleeing the scene.

The teen dropped the blood stained kunai to the ground. "Maybe she'd like to keep the puppies as well. If push comes to shove, I'll just find the owner myself somehow." Before vanishing again, Uziuke took one last look at the body that lay on the ground at his feet. "It's always a pity to see someone lose their life."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back