Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Good Morning[Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Green eyes would flicker open as Iori began to wake up, a smile spreading on his lips as his gaze fell on the woman who shared his bed. Itami, who had been lost to him for months, returning home and into his arms just the previous night. A hand would move to gently run through that silky black hair, being careful not to wake her. A thing of beauty, created by his own hands...but she was more than just a pretty face. His heart beat faster as he looked at her, the woman who had managed to make a spot in his life that he never thought would exist again. Slowly he willed his gaze off of her as he stood up, moving to his large walk in closet. A pair of black slacks and a matching dress shirt, left unbutton would be acquired, dressing up before moving out to the balcony. Sitting down at one of the chairs there he would soon be joined by one of his robotic maids, bringing him a cup of coffee and a copy of the morning newspaper, something to pass the time while he waited for Itami to wake up. Sipping at the drink he would look over the Yamazaki Estate, the 'plants' underneath turning their heads upwards to capture the light of the artificial sun, the man leaning back in his chair as he opened the newspaper and began to read.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
jqhpas.jpg

Kanashimi Itami
dNPC​

It was nice to sleep. After such a tragic tussle with her life and her own physical beauty, she had manage to fall into a bed that was familiar and welcoming. This bed, on the contrary, not stinking of the wicked stench of urine and blood as many before that one had. No, in fact, she had been showered and cleaned so her once filthy hair was long and flowing in it's silk and black wonders. Her previously sandy and bloodshot eyes were not bright and blossoming with the same shaky and smooth emerald color they had previously glistened with. She was, in hindsight, returned to her normal self.

Rolling in the hot sheets as her body attempted to find a cool-spot on the mattress, her body circled around a body pillow that was cold from the open air. The breeze from the open balcony rolled it and kissed her pale face gently as her body pulled itself from the white sheets and her leg wrapped over the large feather-filled pillow, and her face nuzzled into it's side. It was the first good sleep the artificial-beauty had gotten in months.

Those jeweled eyes slowly blinked open, the entire room flowing with the draft of the massive cave they resided in. The breeze carried the large silky white curtains into the room to flap about and tangle in mid-air, as though it was some sort of majestic dance. Her body, dressed in a night-kimono, stood and rubbed her eyes sleepily. That slender and alluring form taking a few steps as she weaved through the dancing curtains that took up most of the room to push towards the sunlight where her beloved sat, a newspaper in hand.

It wasn't a dream.

Her hand reached forward to rest on his shoulder before dragging across his spine, to the other shoulder, and back to her side, as she walked around him to a seat across from him, a maid bringing her the usual tea she normally ordered in the morning. Taking a sip, a light smile playing on her lips, the woman gave a brief nod, "Good morning, my love."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori slowly looked up as he felt that hand on his shoulder, his lips turning upwards with a smile as he saw that his beloved was finally awake. Silently he would watch her move to her seat, marveling at the natural grace and poise that she carried herself with. Despite her troubled childhood the woman still had the blood and the upbringing of a very cultured family, looking very at home with all the finery that the mansion held. At her words he would nod to her, taking another sip of his coffee before laying the newspaper across his lap. "Good morning. I take it you slept well?" He would ask as he finally managed to get his eyes to meet hers, his own reflecting the fondness he had for the woman. Last night had been exhausting for him, both physically and emotionally, letting her know just how much she was loved, just how much she was missed. He made a promise to himself when she had finally fallen asleep, a promise to never lose her again. He shook off those thoughts however, wanting to focus on the happiness that was settling around them. She was here, they were together, this was a moment to be appreciated.

"As you can see not much has changed since you were gone." He would say, motioning towards the beautiful view of the Estate grounds...outside of the rather odd patch of thorny vines that sat in the middle of the yard. "Well...ah, almost nothing has changed. Apparently Plant 42 doesn't like it when you try to build a gazebo without it's permission. I tell you, it's a good thing we got the construction workers out of there as fast as we did or we would have a hell of a lawsuit!" He would say with a laugh, though he would quickly clear his throat as he realized that may not constitute as a proper conversation topic. "How are you feeling? Do you need me to get you anything?"

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Of course. I missed a bed more than anything." She inquired quietly as her eyes moved out to the great opening before them. Their artificial land was like a totally different planet in comparison to the rest of the village. Their greens and manicure lawn was like living in some paradise in the unknown land above. Well, unknown to the young woman. Iori was very aware of what was up there--not that Itami knew that. It was funny how close they were, but he never subjected her to information about his family or his past, though he knew much of hers, if not all of it. Honestly, she was always too afraid to ask. Certainly it wasn't the best of things, based on how he avoided talking about it.

"All the plants are aggressive," She agreed, nodding with a small musical laugh as she took another drink of her tea, crossing her well defined, smooth, and pale legs, the slumber kimono separating generously to allow sight off those luscious legs. "A shame. I would have loved a gazebo." She whispered, thinking of how romantic it would look out on the lawn. "I could do an awful lot of painting out there." No, it wasn't something she did often. In fact, with her job, she did it rarely, but she did enjoy it. She wouldn't mind getting back into practice with it--especially as she considered dropping her job the second Iori popped the question--if he did, that was.

Itami always dreamed of being a housewife, as strange as that was. She could take care of Chizuru, and love her like a true mother. She could spend quality time being the mother and wife her own mother never was, just to prove that she was capable of being loved and loving. But, it had never seemed probable not too long ago, when she had been a monster from children's nightmares. But now?

Oh, it was very much so possible.

"Oh, no no, dear," She laughed, and shook her head, "B-Ko, would you be a dear and get us an arranged plate of fresh fruits?--No melons, you know how I hate those tasteless things." The maid wheeled herself out in a jerky fashion, Itami giving her a longing smile before looking back to Iori, "Are you alright, dear?" She asked, tipping her head a little.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah? In that case I'll have to...uh...talk to Plant 42 about it. I really can't tell if it understands human speech or not but obviously has some kind of sentience. I really, really wish my grandfather had left better notes..." He went off on a bit of a tangent, removing his glasses as he gently rubbed the bridge of his nose. Itami asked if he was alright, a question that he had to think over as he slipped his glasses back on. Was he alright? He looked away from her for a moment, a finger moving to play with a lock of his crimson hair. "The last few weeks have been pretty stressful ever since the Djinn attack. The med-nin branch is at only a fraction of the capabilities it previously was, and we're still finding corpses in the rubble. It'll also be a long time before we'll be able to construct the new building so...really...it's a pretty bad time to be a med-nin. And it's even worse when you're a Chief..." He would say as he looked back towards her, smiling once more. "Though it's not as bad as it sounds, I'm used to working under pressure...in fact I think that's when I get my best work done. Really it's just..." His words trailed off as he tossed his newspaper on to the table, leaning towards the woman. His gaze traveled over her form, seeking out to meet her eyes, trying to get his thoughts together. "I thought that I had lost you..." Slowly he would stand up and moved towards her, hands resting on the arms of her chair as he leaned towards her.

"You mean so much to me, Itami. I...don't want to be apart from you like that again." He would say, finding it a bit hard to get out his feelings, leaning down to kiss her lovingly, a hand moving down to gently take hold of hers and giving it a squeeze.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Talking to a plant? The worst part was that he was seriously, and probably right. Poor Iori had to work so hard with these monstrous things that he didn't know everything about. However, with the medical center in ruins, she wasn't sure that he even cared about the gazebo. After all, with something so vital in shards, he had bigger things than even her to focus on.

He talked about it with a clear memory. It seemed as though as he spoke he could see his filthy hands pulling mashed and unidentifiable corpses from the rubble. The stench of rotting flesh, urine, and blood souring the noses of anyone who stood nearby. Certainly all the supplies had gone with it. It was best Itami hadn't been present. The smell of such bodily fluids would be all too familiar...

She shook off the thought of Kasa and his experiments as her newly-found beloved moved towards her, and in front of her, taking her hand and squeezing it as he kissed her forehead and whispered sweet nothings to her. The breeze felt nice between the two, his body heat over heating even her in this weather. Her perfectly skin slightly damp with sweat from the beating down artificial rays meant to give the people Vitamin D.

"Then perhaps it's time I stop fooling around." Was now an appropriate time? Perhaps not, but he better know. "I'm going to drop the medical branch, Iori." She whispered, turning her head towards B-Ko, who rolled it rickety and dropped off their platter of a rainbow array of fruits. She thanked the robot before turning back to Iori, "I'm done with being a Shinobi, I think. I've gotten in too much trouble. I think I'll just do some substitute teaching here and there at the academy." She turned away from him again, having issues talking to his face, afraid of his unknown reaction, "I kind of want to be here with Chiisana--I mean, Chizuru. Perhaps it's none of my buisness....but..." Her emerald eyes turned back to look at him, so gentle and loving, "She needs a mom more than anything. A little girl like her needs someone to have tea parties with, and play dress up, and bake cakes--to be... a girl with. I mean, you do a wonderful job, Iori, but... you're a man. A grown man. With a job. A difficult job."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori's brows would raise in surprise as the woman revealed her desire o leave the medical branch, and apparently retiring from being a shinobi altogether. Then again considering the hell she had just went to he couldn't blame her for deciding to seek a more comfortable life. "That's a shame, you're one of our finest med-nin." He would say as he moved away from her, leaning against the railing as he looked over the expansive estate. "Honestly...I'm happy to hear that. I don't want you risking your life anymore..." He would say as he turned to face her, leaning back against the railing as his shirt fell open, giving the woman a good look at his toned torso. His head would cock to the side as the subject of the conversation turned towards Chizuru, specifically when she mentioned that she needed a mother. The man would look away, a bit uncomfortable about the subject as a slender finger moved up to gently play with a lock of his hair. He had a feeling he knew where this conversation was going, to a place that neither had really discussed before. He would clear his throat as he looked back at her, his smile returning to his face. She does...she really does. She doesn't have a female in her life, heck, even when Suzuhime was here she wasn't much of a role model." He would laugh as he moved behind Itami, arms wrapping around her as he leaned down, nuzzling his cheek against hers. "And that's why I'm so thankful to have someone like you. Chizuru needs someone like you in her life." Avoiding that subject for now as he kissed her cheek, though he was also hesitant to completely move away from it. It's not something they could just ignore, though he wasn't sure he was ready for it.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman was a tad bit surprised to hear the love of her life, and the medical chief, call her one of the finest medics. It wasn't something she had really taken pride in, and perhaps, he wasn't speaking exactly of her medical experience and capabilities--but rather her compassion and caring for her patients. She was one to show love for them, all of them, no matter the issue that they presented to her.

But praise was the least of her concern at the moment!

Iori began to tense up, and it was clear that the topic she hinted at was foreboding to him. But why? The reason was not clear to her, and he kissed her forehead so nonchalantly that it almost worried her. He agreed that his daughter was lacking, and yet, he spoke of Itami like she was a great sister to him. As though her presence was blessing at the moment, but not something he wanted to address for the rest of her life.

His lips kissing her cheek, his shirt flowing from him as he hesitated there for a moment. The body of the flawless woman went rigid for a moment before she stood, moving from him and leaning on the balcony. The artificial sun made her skin glow as she leaned forward, farther into the light, and looked over the land the estate held. Taking in a deep breath as she looked over the green and the plentiful.

"If you are so thankful," It was Itami's turn to hesitate. She had clearly begun to feel awkward and out of place, "Then why don't you..." What? Why doesn't he what? Make Itami the adoptive mother of the child? Why doesn't he man up and put the ring on the pleasure she brings? She wasn't sure how to word it politely. She was a lady, as any lady is, with a crown upon her head she felt necessary to keep afloat. However, as they neared the topic, he pulled away, and she felt her head slipping underwater.

"You do love me, Iori, don't you?" She said, turning around suddenly, her eyes wide with questions. She wasn't accusing him, simply pointing out the obvious truth. "I'm starting to question how much, though." She didn't want to guilt trip him, not at all. "Are we..." She turned back away, leaning on the balcony. Her silky nightdress flowing elegantly in the breeze. Her long black hair twirling with each kiss from the drafty wind. Her eyes looked down, somewhat sadly towards the garden below. "Are we just a summer-fling to you?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, to be fair, it's been longer than a summer." He would say with a chuckle, moving up behind her and gently resting his hands on her hips. He leaned forward, lips pressing against her neck for a moment before moving up to her ear. "A year or so ago I would have never thought that I could love again. After Yoshina's death I blocked out any thought or reasoning that I could ever love someone as much as I did her. And then you came into my life." His arms would slowly wrap around her waist, pulling her closer against his body, sharp teeth gently pressing down on her earlobe. "I thought it was just another fling, that once you fully recovered you would leave and It would be over. But you didn't leave, and I didn't want you to. And I was scared." Slowly he would seek to turn her around, looking deep in her eyes as if searching for something, his smile slowly fading from his lips. "I was scared that if I did it again, put all my love into another person....that....that I would lose them again. And I don't think I could handle it again."

His arms trembled as he held her, taking a deep breath. "That's not fair, is it? And I know it isn't. I'm here worrying about myself if something happened and I was ignoring how you felt about it. I'm so selfish." He would say as a smile crept up on his face as he leaned down, lips brushing against hers for a moment before he pulled away. "I wasn't actually here when the Djinn attack happened. I was out of the village on a diplomatic mission in another country. And while there I had something made...." He would say as he stopped, B-ko approaching him with a small red box in his hand. He would take it, nodding to the maid as she took her leave. "And I was going to give it to you when you came back. And then like a coward I hesitated." He would look back towards her as he held that box, turning to move in front of her once more. "Chizuru and I...we need you in our lives. I need you." He would take a deep breath as he slowly got down on one knee and opened up the box, holding it up towards her.
111687-black-and-red-wedding-rings-2.jpg

"Kanashimi Itami, will you marry me?"

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori was a smart ass, even in serious moments. It was endearing, and she found herself smiling a bit, shaking her head and grumbling at his wit. "Iori..." He interrupted her with an anecdote. His hands moving around her waist as she stared blankly out into the open. She knew he had been married, from Chizuru's mention of her mother many times before, but she had never know the relationship between Iori and his wife--or her name. She wasn't nosey, and preferred not to inquire things--ever.

He turned her, the moment serious, and her eyes burning against his as he kissed her once, his grip on her lively and loving. And as he spoke of making something, her eyes dashed behind him to the jerky maid, his body turning from her as he grabbed the small red box. Itami tried not to get excited, in fear that it was a pair of earrings. A friend of hers had done that once, and she tried to hold it back as long as feasibly possible as he dropped to one knee.

Now it was obvious.

Her eyes filled with surprised tears--not expecting him to do it right then and there, the question ringing in her ears. Never had she expected this moment to happen in her life. No, Itami never thought she would be so blessed. She never thought she'd be beautiful enough. Iori gave her love. Iori gave her beauty. Iori gave her life. Iori made her smile.

He was her soulmate.

"Here I-I am," She half laughed, half cried, "In my pajamas, on a balcony with a choir of questionable plants behind me," Happy tears flowed, her smile widening as she laughed a bit again, "Being proposed to by the love of my life."

"And I've never wanted to scream 'yes' so loudly in my life."

She beamed, dropping to her knees to wrap her arms around him, holding him as close as she could get him. "Yes!" She laughed, squealing excitedly, "I love you, Iori." Her head tipped into his shoulder, as she clutched him closely.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori smiled as the woman hugged him, holding her as well as she agreed to his proposal. She would give her a moment to express her joy, feeling her body shudder as she cried. Slowly he would stand up and pull her to her feet, leaning back so he could look at her. "I wish the setting could have been a little more romantic, but I don't think you mind too much, do you?" He would grin as he plucked the ring out of the box, taking his beloved's hand and sliding it unto her finger. "Yamazaki Itami...I really like the sound of it." He would say with a grin, leaning in to kiss her, arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer. This would be the start of their new life, one that would make them a family. He could scarcely believe this was happening, but the joy he felt in his heart was all too real. As he broke the kiss he would look into her eyes once more, his own filled with adoration for her. "You've made me the happiest man in the world, Itami." He would say, gently brushing a few of her dark locks from her eyes. His smile would fade a little as he realized what else he must do, divulging a secret only he and his daughter knew. Taking a deep breath he would begin. "Listen...there's something I need to tell you about me. It might seem...odd I would wait until we were engaged to do so but...listen, it's very important that you tell no one else." He would say as he looked into her eyes, knowing that he could trust her.

"Chizuru and my wife were involved in a carriage accident. The both of them died." He would begin, trembling for a moment as he recalled that fateful day. "Chizuru...I managed to rebuild her body but her soul...that's something I had no idea how to save. I'm a doctor but I have little knowledge when it comes to things like that. So I sought a way to bring her soul back, and I found it in Jashin." He would let that statement sit for a second, the woman surely aware of the violent god of Death, one whose worship was not banned in Sunagakure but it was met with hostility and fear. "He gave Chizuru her soul back, and in return I pledged my own soul to him. I am a Jashinist, and I'm not even really sure if I'm human anymore." He would release her at this point as he took a step back, a soft smile on his lips. "I can recover from any injury so long as I consume blood, though it causes me a great amount of pain. It's why I survived that attack you saved me from, and I was able to take out my attacker so easily because of the strength Jashin has given me." He would take a deep breath and let it all sink in before continuing. "That being said, I don't worship him in the traditional sense, and I'm certainly not looking to recruit followers. I'll never ask you to be one...I just want you to be more aware of what I am."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yamazaki Itami.

She liked the sound of it too.

His arms wrapped around her body, pulling her close as he kissed her passionately. One of those true kisses that she loved getting from him. The kiss that sealed the deal, like many deals before that. But, it was quickly diminished as he pulled her a bit closer, his lips moving away as he suddenly took the moment to break the moment with an admittance. He wanted to talk to her about something important? Now?

"What? Iori?" She laughed hesitantly, "Is now such a good time?" Her smile was clearly frightened and awkward as Iori took another deep breath and began his story.

It started out sad. It got worse. It only went downhill slowly, starting at bad, and tumbling towards depressing. Itami wasn't sure why she had never heard the full story of Chizuru and her mother, but it was clear that it sent painful and difficult memories through their minds.

Iori moved from him and looked away as he spoke about something that was almost...unforgivable. Itami stood, awestruck as he spoke of the God of Death. The flawless doll-like creature had come from a horribly religious family--though they were hypocrites, the idea of worshiping a foul or fake God was that more punishable than crime--and for a moment, Itami found herself appalled by this.

But she wasn't her family. She wasn't anything like them. She didn't create a foul judgement based on choices people made that they can't change. Not to mention that Iori's act was benevolent, and far from worthy of hating him for.

Taking a step to the table, her eyes not looking to him as he mentioned how he would never ask her to convert, and he wasn't a traditional follower. That made it even more benevolent and evened out in her mind. It was, in a way, easier for her to bear with when it weighed on her shoulders if he admitted that.

"Thank you, Iori." She spoke quietly as she picked up a grape--imported from God knows where--and plopped it into her mouth. "I won't ever be able to replace her, and I know that." Itami's voice was soft, and her eyes turned another grape between her delicate fingers. "But..." She put the grape back down, and turned to face him, smiling blissfully, "I love you. I love you unconditionally, Iori."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't need you to replace her." He would say with a smile as he took a grape, bringing it up to Itami's lips and gently pressing it into her mouth. "I've long since realized that I can't change the past. I need to live on for Chizuru, and for you." He would lean down to kiss her softly on her lips, hands running over her shapely hips as he looked into her eyes. "I love you...and I always will. I never want to be without you..." With that said he would gently push her back against the railing, kissing her deeply as he held her close, sharing his feelings in a far more intimate fashion than words ever could.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami allowed the grape to slip into her mouth as she chewed bored ly, her eyes wandering for a moment as he spoke before his lips would meet hers. She loved the way he reassured her. He way he kissed her. The way he loved her. He was so incredibly wonderful to her. And, at that moment, they had started something new. A new chapter in both their lives.

Iori always made new chapters in her stories... So it was about time they shared their story from then on. A ring on her finger. A smile on her face. An ego to match her incredibly large newfound happiness. What could possibly go wrong?

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back