Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Goodbye for now (requesting Leaf Council, open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
(ooc: this forum is to explain why my character is going to be inactive in the weeks to come. And actual me too. I'll link the goodbye forum to this so you all know when I'm going and how long I'll be gone.
The goodbye link:

https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=1212&p=279138#p279138
))
Ziren asked the receptionist at the desk if he could speak to the Council of the Leaf. He knew that this request that he was going to give is crazy and probably a waste of all of their time. But it needed to be addressed.
He wanted to find out more of who he is.

The Chigokai bloodline. Why were they considered evil and sinister? Was it just because of their powers over blood? Or is there more to it? There would only be one way to find out. And that way, even years upon years of training can't answer that question. The only way is to go and meet them himself.

Then there's the people who have been hunting him down, killing all those that he cares about too. Just staying here will not solve anything.

He just hopes that he can convince the whole council of why he needs to leave.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back