Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Great. Paperwork. [registering Kin]

Keikoku Sendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaito found himself momentarily paused outside of the Aesculapium, paperwork in hand. It had been only a few days since he'd returned from the north, his former home, and he'd spent the majority of it trying to figure out what Winter's Mark meant for him. He gazed down at both hands, looking over the new black tattoos that were present, sighed inwardly, and began walking through the doors. He kept his back straight and head high as he flowed into the lobby, hoping to portray grace and confidence. In fact though it was mostly a well practiced act. 'I'm not even sure if I would have had the courage to come if Shiro hadn't brought me the form. Just remember, you've done nothing wrong.' Kaito kept reminding himself of that, that he'd done nothing wrong, that in fact he hadn't even known what he was agreeing to, but the sinking paranoia that he was walking to an open cell and a life without Shiro continued to haunt him.

Kaito approached the desk, placing the form and both hands upon its top as he smiled slightly, stating coolly, "Good afternoon. I have this form here to register my kinjutsu." Even when stated Kaito didn't quite feel that it fully explained the situation, and he certainly didn't consider himself as one of the people that one here's about who sell their soul. 'Although.... I guess I sort of did. Hm...' His mind countered after his knee-jerk admonishment. 'I'm here now, and this is life. Might as well make the best of it.'

Form 505.1B​
Personal Details​

Name: Toshiro Kaito
Date of Birth: Feb 23, xxxx
Sex: M
Bloodline: Haku

------

Common Name Of Kinjutsu: Jinchuuriki

Location Kinjutsu Was Acquired: North, Outside Sekai Yuki

How Was The Kinjutsu Acquired? A rite of passage was performed where my grandfather chanted over my prone form in a historical place where we had trained in my childhood. I didn't understand what was chanted, but as the ritual continued the weather worsened to a full-scale blizzard until its completion.

Body Parts/Bodies Used In Conjunction With Kinjutsu Origins: I could not locate my grandfather after I woke from the ritual. I was informed he 'gave himself to Winter' but I am unsure what exactly this means.

Name Of Contact That Can Verify: Toshiro Sayuri [Mother]

------

Signature: TK
Name: Toshiro Kaito

Mednin Signature: Name here.
Mednin Name:

[MFT]
[WC: 260]
[Note: The year is x'd out mainly because I don't remember our date marking. Insert appropriate date for 24 yrs old.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back