Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Growing Hungry [Going Missing]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was so enraged with the idea that they were similar that her attacks became erratic. As a fire jutsu came her way, Nagisa blocked with with a shield made of ice that came from no where except the moisture surrounding her. Even the punch she threw was easily countered as the chakra around her began to boil. In a final rage, 9 serpents struck out at the clones Amaya released and she thought she bound the real Amaya only for Takeshi to destroy the clone.

'Shizue we are better than this.' Nagisa would say to the spirit trapped in her.

'She dares compare us to them! The brutality showed and violence for violence's sake! We are nothing, NOTHING like her." Shizue raged but Nagisa forced the calm over her body.

As everything became still again, Nagisa's partial transformation was slowly disappearing but the swirling water that was her body was still present except now it looked like it was boiling in places. Nagisa inhaled slowly and exhaled just as slowly.

"No. I am afraid we are not the same. I admit that the spirit inside of me is good at fighting. On the whole, we do not enjoy fighting. We are both healers so we know how to injure if need be but there is one major difference between us. It is a matter of what you fight for. You fight for yourself and revel in the violence. I fight for this village and Hokage. For the betterment of all and to protect the innocent. This is my duty that I take seriously and you do not. THAT is the difference between you and I. I take no pleasure in what I do even if I am decent at it. I do what I need to do. I do my duty and you only seek to fulfill your base desire. Now, shall we continue this facade or do you want to concede? Only more pain awaits you and I do not want to see you suffer. I am not as lenient as my two comrades in arms who I imagine will take pleasure in crushing you." Nagisa would adjust her Surgeon's glove, making it clink slightly. "I will do my duty and no more. If you force my hand, I will respond in kind. Consider it a final mercy."

[action will be sent if you wish to do another around]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Amaya would frown from behind her mask in response to Nagisa’s response. It would seem that she was in denial about her true nature. “Duty... you actually believe that your strength comes from your unshakable resolve to your duty? How laughable.” With the flick of her wrist Akira would disperse the raging hurricane. It was time. “Duty is what we tell ourselves when we have trouble sleeping at night for doing things required of us. Hide behind your duty... all of you. Let duty be your excuse for all the horrors you commit or will commit. Your duty, is more dangerous than my base desires. You’ll see... if you are unlucky enough to live that long...” with that Akira would drop her weapons. Her eyes pretty much blank. She’d motion to her Sennin Asuka to come over as she dropped to her knees. “If it’s all the same to you, I surrender now. This was... fun.” With that the crimson Kunochi fell silent... it was hard to tell if she was even breathing.

[Unconscious/ surrender]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept throwing technique after technique, laughing as if this was a game but once the hurricane was broken she stopped. After calling Yuki into the battle she simply, stopped trying to urt her opponent and simply stood there, with a sigh she lowered her weapon. It seemed as though the fight was over. Her smile faded. For some reason she hesitated, seeing someone unarmed... just wasn't right. It reminded her of what she had done in the past and didn't like it, but she knew the reasoning. Even though it wasn't right, her past had justificaton. Asuka trusted who called the shots, Asuka was loyal to a fault. Whether it was right or wrong wasn't the problem, it was simply a matter of listening to the one she considered the boss.

She saw the gesture, of Amaya calling towards her but she hesitated. Looking at Takeshi she sighed once more. It wasn't her call to make. Yes, technically the gates were her turf but n this instance it was Takeshi's turf. Timed slowed down to a halt in her head. Seconds being days in her head as she thought of what to do. She thought of how Takehsi had beaten her on multiple occasions, how they had argued to no avail. How Takeshi had looked upon the sky forgetting about who was at the bottom. Asuka moved a step forward, to protect Amaya from her doom. The worst price anyone could pay.

But of course, that was all in her head. Instead, she remembered the years she spent starving in the streets, the years she spent trying to get attention by being an idiot. Takeshi took note on that, yes he wasn't what anyone would call a "emotional leader" but for those who have worked close to him would know, he was THE leader. Asuka had been shown mercy, had been acknowledged on her triumphs and punished by her own stupidity. Asuka wasn't loyal to Leaf, she was loyal to Takeshi. Yes, she disagreed with him on many occasions but in the end.... he was till her hero. Asuka knew he heard her but took his own decisions, always giving a reason behind it. \

With a slight smile, Asuka placed her weapon on her shoulder. "Takeshi, I would like to talk with my Jounin if you permit it." She sighed "Her utter stupidity is my fault and would like to know what caused it."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The fight continues to unfold though it seemed that it was nearing an end as the damage continued to be dealt by the would be run away. With a few words about duty it seemed that she slumped over, though the thought of surrender made the very blood boil inside of the Uchiha as he watched her. Did she think this was kinder garden, did she think that Leaf would simply accept the actions on this scale and walk away, even for Asuka to try and protect this was something that caused the Hokage to frown more. Standing to his full height he allowed himself to shoulder barge the Sennin out of the way, her assumptions on how far she could push him was something that he would not tolerate.

The sword still in his hand he looked at the unconscious body for a few moments before turning his head to Nagisa. It seemed that his medical sennin had proven herself at last, he gave her a nod in appreciation. A small bow towards her and her abilities, it seems that his doubts and untrust had been for the wrong reasons, this day at the gates where a clear indication of what she could really do and he felt safe knowing that the Medical Branch would be in her hands.

“Ayama, former Leaf Jounin, your crimes are treason, attempt to escape the village and go missing from duties to say the least.”

He paushed as he got closer to her the dirty shifting giving way under his boots.

“Duty, Honour, Loyalty all things that were offered to you and turned away. We do not hide in our duty, I do not hide behind it for my actions and the actions of my office. You see the horrors that we commit are for just reasons for what you would believe. This world will never understand us fully as Leaf changes. I accept that, I may be called mad, hunted, even killed. I will give my life to this village, that is what Duty is. Something you lack and understand for. And simply saying you surrender like this is a game. It is not.”

Almost within reaching distance now he knew that his final words would echo out around the gates to those that could listen.

“For your crimes, by laws of Konoha you are sentenced to Death.”

The black blade slashing down, cutting into the back of the neck, severing the spine and not stopping till it lodged itself into the ground standing tall as the sun glistened off the red dripping blood from the blade. He turned to Asuka his eyes unwavering.

“Stop a punishment deserved of a missing and you will find your head on the block”

With that he allowed himself to head back towards the gates, it seemed that it had been a long day for all of them as he stopped standing by Nagisa.

“Hand her corpse to Keiji let him play with her as he needs to, recover everything that belongs to this village. Thank you personally for your actions here Sennin, they are not easily forgotten for what you gave”

With that he walked towards the village, towards his home.

[Force Killed Ayama]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Amaya passed out, Nagisa would allow her body to turn to normal, the swirling water dropping to the ground leaving her in a small puddle. Takeshi nodded towards her and she returned the grim nod.

"So both of you are aware, yes I do have a spurt trapped in me. We share a body and mind and the raindrop mark on my back is the seal. We are of one mind however and will do my duty to Leaf as needed."

As Asuka spoke, Nagisa turned her blue eyes upon her. For just this moment she seemed so... young and for a moment she saw the youth for what she was, a strong shinobi who burdened with a position. Here, she even tried to at least momentarily show that youthfulness before Tak4eshi shut her down. Nagisa would walk over to Asuka and place a hand on her shoulder.

"As you know death is a part of life. She chose her path and placed her own feelings above this village. She wanted to test her strength until she was consumed by it. This... is the way of the shinobi. There was no saving her or understanding her Asuka. It is sometimes as simple as that and the fault is not yours."

As Takeshi spoke, Nagisa was already at the body of Amaya.

"Yes yes it will be delivered posthaste. Although right now I will go heal the guards Amaya hurt. If you please, I will go now. I have much to do. I know you were not injured much but allow me to at least heal us and hopefully wash away some of the blood.."

Nagisa would begin to dance and as she did so, the clouds darkened and rain began to pour. The rain would cleanse the area of blood but also with her natural ability, would begin to heal the wounds of those around her including the guards. As she finished her grim dance, the rain would end.

"Medical shinobi to me. I have many bodies that needs to be transferred to to the hospital. Inform Keiji that he has a new subject to dissect and I expect a full report once he is done." she would say into her headset.

Nagisa would bow once to the both of them and would begin to collect the bodies her duty still needed to be performed and she was not above getting her hands dirty.

[topic left unless stopped]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka watched as Takeshi left and Nagisa started working. Takehsi's reaction to her request was like every one he spoke out. Cold, calculative and logical. But well, maybe that's why he was such a good leader. With a sigh Asuka let go of her weapon, it transforming into her companion Rayne. She didn't really care about Nagisa's comment. There was always a meaning behind actions, there was always a way to understand. Walking back to the village, Rayne following behind her Asuka spoke. "I never understood her reasoning, whether she went nuts... or was because she stopped believing in the village." Rayne turned towards Asuka, not knowing was one of the things she absolutely despised in this life. Not knowing her reasoning was probably making the childish girl think of different reasons, most blaming herself. With a sigh Rayne grabbed her shoulder and pulled her close, giving her the comfort she needed."Wasn't your fault. Amaya chose on her own." Asuka blinked back the tears, maybe so. As usual Rayne was right.

[Topic left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch the other two leave the gates, it seemed that once more the duty had fallen to his Sennin to stop those that would be going missing. He understood this, hell he could even understand what she was thinking at the time but this was the actions of someone who attempted to abandon what they held dear inside of the village. Someone that wanted to turn and run from their own convictions and duty and this was the fate of those that acted in such a way. He looked at the pool of blood that was in front of him. It seemed that everything had been done as expected. He had to give credit to both Asuka and Nagisa both had done their jobs and earned stripes the hard way these days.

“Keep an eye on the gates, I want to know if anyone comes in or out of there, I want reports of anything else that happens at these gates, also keep the Main Branch Sennin in the loop. If anything goes wrong or takes place, I want to know about it straight away.”

Turning away from the gates he walked back inside of the village, knowing full well that the future was still not a nice one for the village, yet he had to see it to the bitter end this was the job and duty of the Hokage and it was his weight to carry on his shoulders, he would do it regardless of what price it took. This was his village and he would bring it into the prosperous time even given the trouble that had been taken place recently.

[MFT: 278]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back