Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Guardian of a Legacy in the making (private) (Req Asuka)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was thankful for Soku. That she accepted watching out for his child or children, if things go south when he puts an end to his brother. But she won't be able to do it alone. There were only a few people he would trust in, but one he needed was someone who was an Uchiha. He can't really bother Takeshi with this, for he has more important matters than to watch after his kids.

So, the next Uchiha that came to mind was Asuka. Curious, that little girl is. Almost had a fight with Wukong, but yet, risked her own life to drag Soku out of that poison cloud about a month or so back. And also tried to push Takeshi's buttons when him, her, and Soku were summoned for the things that they have done.

It was a stretch, but if she could be guided the right way, and know her place without causing troubles, she might be a good guide. Someone to look up to.

Ziren then wrote the letter.
Asuka,
To keep this short and sweet, we have important matters to discuss. I will explain later. Meet me at Ichiraku Ramen.

Ziren
P.S. Don't touch the blood clone.

With that done, he sealed the envelope and made a blood clone. Blood poured out of him and on to the ground next to him. It grew in size and formed until it looked exactly like him. The clone took the letter and nodded. It ran off to look for Asuka, listening to try and find her blood flow.

Ziren himself went to Ichiraku Ramen. He sat there and waited for the clone to finish it's job.

(Requesting Uchiha Asuka)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka yawned as she walked out of the Academy. It had been a long boring day and she desired food, nutrients to keep her young cute body going! Although she also wished for something interesting to happen, she started day dreaming about a bad guy invading the village and the hero princess Asuka beating the bad guy up to a pulp. People cheered for her, gave her a cool title, she became famous.

Asuka smiled to herself, happy to her dream before she spotted a figure appearing in front of her. Looking up she recongized it to be Ziren. Just as she was about to hug the man he stepped back. Stretching his hand in which seemed to be a letter. Asuka grabbed it and the he dissapeared... apparently that was actually a clone. Gosh, she should pay more attention and realize what could've happened. She read the letter... well... she would probably be dead if she touched the clone. Good thing she didn't. But the contents of the letter did confuse her, why would Ziren need to talk to her? Was it about what had happened at the Hokage's office? Was he gonna yell at her for his punishment? Oh man, this is bad. She gave a loud sigh and started heading to Ichiraku's.

Once there she stopped, seeing Ziren sitting at one of the booths... this was going to be a handful. Walking over to him she gave him a big hug. "Alo! I'm here as you requested." She sat down in front of him. "Before you start talking." She gave him a big serious look. "If this is about your punishment, don't blame me... I had to scoop poop for 10 hours. I don't need someone else yelling at me for that." Asuka crossed her arms and gave Ziren a pouty look. Waiting for his answer.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard her blood flow before she started talking. Asuka walked over and gave him a hug, which surprised him. He wasn't exactly the guy to give out hugs all the time. Apparently she was kind of still hung over from when she had to scoop poop. He sighed. Yeah, that's right. He might have his hands full with this one.

"I didn't call you here to waste your time about how much trouble I've gotten into. I'm actually used to being in trouble, sad enough to say. But enough of that, there is a different reason for why I called you here."

He stopped talking as someone came by to take their orders. "I'll have the usual. And I'll pay for whatever she orders."

After the waiter left, he turned back to her. Ziren didn't know how else to say it, so he just went with just saying it. "As you may know, since you were there for when Yukio summoned us at the Hokage Mansion, I have a brother. He wants me dead, for why, I still don't know. But with the looming threat hanging over my head, it has made me come into realization. I'm going to be a father in a couple months. The child might be an Uchiha, or it might be a Chigokai. I'm asking simply of this from you. Should the child be an Uchiha, and... I'm not there to look after him or her, that I want you to help them. A god mother of sorts."

Ziren let that information sink into the little girl's mind. It was surely a lot to process. And sure us a shocker.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka's cheerful persona left once Ziren stated this wasn't about the punishment. This was about something else. About something more serious. She did remember the tale about his brother, how he was sent to Maki's office, the ANBU sennin. She had met the man once, and he seemed scary. Intimidated her in seconds. Asuka giggled, her smile appearing once again. "Different reason? And what would that be?" She waited a bit for his answer, the silence becoming uncomfortable but what he told her was confusing to say the least.

A god mother? A guardian? He was going to become a father? He had a significant other? What?! All of this took her off guard, she was expecting being yelled at, threatened, given advice. Never would've she have guessed he would ask that of her. Especially since they've only met twice. This had to be a mistake. Asuka sighed. Before she could speak she looked at the waitress and with a smile she said. "Just tea please." With that she looked at Ziren, with a serious look on her face.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm honored you would ask this of me." She said with a short laugh. "I do have to wonder your logic behind it though, you've met me twice. I do not know who your lover is, I literally just found out you are going to be a father, let alone a couple with someone. Hell, you don't trust me and I understand that. Soku would be a better fit than me. Even if I'm an Uchiha it isn't enough reason to trust a person with your children, why me..." She stopped, waiting for his answer.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren couldn't help but smile at her reaction. It was quite amusing really. He remembered, watching a movie, and a quote from that he had just remembered, 'Enjoy the little things in life.' Something that might be too late to take to heart, but he will remember this.

Then came the questions. He was ready, partly for those to come his way. And what's this? They only met twice? He laughed a little, it was three times really, but who's counting? Him obviously. Then she said that he doesn't trust her, along with saying that Soku would be a better fit for the job, and that just being an Uchiha doesn't mean anything when it comes to putting trust into her for watching his children.

"Asuka. We've met three times. In case you have forgotten. Once on Hokage Rock, next time was in a restaurant near here when you met my younger cousin, and lastly was when we were both called to the Hokage Office." He remembered seeing her at the Hokage Rock, but didn't know that after he left to chase down Ibumo that she was hurt by his chakra draining poison. And then he was called because of a fight breaking out at a restaurant. And then when they all had gotten into trouble.

"Anyways, I will tell you this. It's not that I don't trust you, as you would put it, but rather the fact that I don't know what to make of you. On one side of things, I am actually impressed with hearing that you risked your life to drag Soku out of the chakra draining poison. Not many kids are willing to risk their lives for others. Mainly because they are scared of what might happen if they mess up. Then we get to the not so great things. You were prepared to fight Wukong, and caused some minor unnecessary damages to the restaurant, and thrown a little tantrum to the Hokage when he gave you your punishment."

Ziren paused to eat him ramen, he didn't know how hungry he was until he ate. He, in fact, finished the bowl in record time, and then cleaned his face off, turning back to Asuka.

"Now. I've already asked Soku, she said she would, but considering how everyone has their own lives to live too, I need to have a plan a through z. And as for you being Uchiha. It's actually enough of a reason. The woman I am in love with is an Uchiha. And it is very likely that my children or child could possibly have the Uchiha genes. So what better person to look after them, than a relative? As for why you, specifically. Well I don't know a lot of other Uchihas that I've known for a while. There's you, Nitish, Hana, who is the woman I love, and our Hokage. Nitish seems like a good candidate, but he is too quick to jump into things. And Takeshi. Well, he's the Hokage. He has more important things to do than look after ones children. Moreso he has the responsibility to watch after the whole village. Which just leaves you. Now if I was just focusing on the bad, I would say no. But considering how you did risk your life, I'm willing to give you a chance."

He paused once more, waiting to hear her answer. Regardless of what she says next, Ziren then says, "Though, I do want to come to an agreement, of what I am going to expect out of you if you do decide to claim this role."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head. It was true what she was saying, how could she have forgotten that Ziren was one of the two people that stopped her before she got into a fight. Third time is the charm as people say, in this case he did make his pressence known. Calm, collected yet could get the point across if need be. Her tea arrived and she took a sip, sighing happily. "Hehe, you're right. Three times, my memory ain't that great as you can notice."

His next point made her clinch her teeth but she listened to his whole speech, maybe he was going to say something positive about that particular action. He didn't. A tantrum. Now that did annoy her, why couldn't anyone understand the reason why she actually got mad at the Hokage? Why was it so wrong to follow ones values and call people out when they're questioned. Was it so wrong to care for others? To think of others first and yourself second. "Say that again. Just like Takeshi... call my logic flawed and see what happens." Asuka could take lots of things, being called out for throwing a tantrum was not one she was willing to take. "Just because I'm a child doesn't mean I don't have good reasoning." She grasped the tea cup tightly. "It wasn't a tantrum, I called out Takeshi for calling my logic flawed!" Slammed her fist into the table. "Why is it frawned upon that I think of others rather than myself... calling my actions stupid, being punished for stupidity is one thing, calling the logic behind it flawed or being honest and protecting that logic a tantrum is not something I'm willing to overlook." With that she sighed loudly,

"It isn't enough of a reason." She took a big gulp from her tea, not caring if it burned. "Being chosen just because I'm an Uchiha isn't enough for me. Being an Uchiha means nothing to me." If the conversation was going to go this way, she wasn't gonna be the idiot, she was going to bring out her true self. "I'm not gonna be your child's relative, I'm not part of the clan." She stopped, letting the words sink in. "I'm my own person independent of everyone else. I choose who my family is, it is not chosen for me. No matter what "blood" or clan their born into. Soku is my family because she cares. Heck, your child might as well become my family since I'm gonna be a god mother or whatever." Asuka looked at Ziren straight in the eyes. "But if I'm chosen just because of my bloodline, I refuse. Find someone else."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren laughed with her when she said that her memory isn't great. Then again, he wouldn't hold it against her, because everyone has their own problems, their own battles that they are fighting.

Then she got angry for what he had said, about her recent events that he is only aware of. The fact that he praised her at the beginning, telling her that he is impressed with her for putting her life on the line to drag Soku out, didn't ring with Asuka. Ziren sighed. "In case you haven't noticed, at the I did say that I was impressed with one of your actions. In regards of risking your life to drag Soku out of that poison cloud."

It's weird. She kind of reminds him of how he used to be. Granted, he never had a tantrum, but he always found himself in trouble with Takeshi. "Believe me. I know where you are coming from. Heck, I've got more than my fair share of trouble. More than you have at least. And yes, I've been angry about it. I remembered if days in which all I wanted to do was to be left alone, separated from everyone. And I understand that you are still a kid. Still learning. Still growing. That's why I think this will help you out. To learn more. To understand responsibility. I don't want you end up like a fuck up like me." He was truthful in his words, all of the way through.

Ziren stopped to listen to her own logic of how being an Uchiha doesn't really explain why he wants her as a god mother. That's when he realized that they had so much in common. More than he would probably like. "Look, Asuka. I get what you mean. I never wanted to be a Chigokai. People who use their blood to fight. At one time, I hated my parents, my dead parents that my brother has killed, because of who I am. But then I wanted to be different than other Chigokai. I also, never had a family that could have taken care of me. Never had that luxury of being loved, being taken care of. The Leaf is my home and everyone in it is my family. The only people who I don't see as family are the people that want to hurt my family, the people in the Leaf. And that person is none other than my brother."

He then stopped. Ziren sighed. He took his contacts off of his eyes and let Asuka see his real eyes. Blood swirling around his yellow irises, there was no white if the eyes anymore. But dark, blood red color that moved around his irises. "I've thought for the longest time that my blood line was more if a curse than anything else. But there were people here that saw differently. Yukio, Takeshi, Soku. Heck, I treat Soku as if she is my little sister."

He waited, to let her think, then he said, "I know you mean well of what you said. But give it time and chance with your actual relatives too. Don't just live with yourself with all the hatred and whatnot."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I did notice." She simply said giving him a pouty look. "I just decided to ignore it." She gave a small laugh, to be honest know that she was actually talked to Ziren he didn't seem as a bad guy. It just seemed that his life had made him look cold but was actually nice in the inisde, reminded him of Takeshi in a sense. Without the intimidation factor.

"Don't say you're a fuck up." Asuka took a sip from her tea. This would be a lesson for him as well, hopefully. "Fucking up is one thing, being a fuck up is another entirely. Yes, you did make mistakes in the past but the way I see it is like this; You got people that care for you, you got a love of your life, heck you're going to become a parent. Don't let your mistakes define who you are. They're your learning experiences, not something that determines your choices forward." Asuka smiled, remembering words her father had told her. "The past is forgotten, the future is a mystery, the present is a gift... that's why it's called present. Just because I'm an idiot, doesn't mean I don't understand responsability. Contrary to popular believe, I do think before acting. "

Asuka for some lost control of her mouth. As if someone else was talking, clinching her teeth she made fists with her hands. "Some things can not be forgiven Chigokai." As fast as it came, it went. Where had that come from? She didn't mean it, what was it she couldn't forgive? What was it she couldn't overlook? "I'm sorry." She laughed nervously. "I don't know what came over me."

She lowered her hands and gave a bright smile to Ziren. "If you want Uchiha Asuka to be your child's god mother, I'm gonna have to refuse." That was something she wasn't going to look over, whether she got along with her relatives or not. She didn't want to be seen as a part of the clan. Independent, separate. "But, if you want Asuka to be a god mother. I can swear to you your going to be proud at your grown up children. I'll make sure of that.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled a little bit when she joked with him, about her noticing about what he said about being impressed with her. Then she went into a whole little speech about him not being a fuck up. He smiled, "A little girl like you should not be using language like that. But I do appreciate what you said." Then she said that she was an idiot. "Never said you were an idiot. As humans, we all do stupid stuff. Some of that stuff, we are not proud of. It's what we learn from it and act on taking responsibility for those actions that makes us responsible. If anyone is the idiot here, it's me." Ziren tried to shed light on the situation. Make it less dark-ish.

But then things got weird quick. For just a few seconds, Asuka acted like a totally different person. As if... Ziren sighed. He has also has experienced what she now has too. And frankly to say, it wasn't really an experience he would like to share.

"Tell me, what is it that is on your mind? Why can't you forgive?" For a split second, a fragment of his past, his own evil persona that has long since disappeared from him, showed up. His swirling blood eyes started to glow, before fading away back to his normal bloodified eyes. Ziren blinked,he thought he had gotten rid of his evil self. Maybe there was still a part of it inside of his mind. If that is the case he will take heed and hurry to dispose of it. He turned to Asuka, who also looked confused. If this was to happen again he will have to ask her about it. Mainly for her safety. And the safety of others around them. He knew of the destructive tendencies of having a split personality can do. For him, it almost ruined his career. Almost killed him in fact.

Then she told him that if he wants an Uchiha, then it's a no go. But if he wants an Asuka, then she will do it. "Okay. I would like for Asuka to be a god mother. Just one more thing."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I ran into a poison cloud and almost died from it." Asuka stated finishing her tea. "I am an idiot. But I'm like that I'm an idiot, makes me different." She giggled, this conversation was going nicely to be honest. It seemed ran actually understood her and talked calmly, she liked that about him. Probably his time with Soku made him that way.

She tilted her head a bit in confusion, Why couldn't she forgive? What was he talking about? She did ponder at the question for a bit, as far as she knew that was a complete change of topic from what they were saying. But it was a question that needed answering although she had never thought of it before. She held her chin with her hand in a thinking pose. What couldn't she forgive.... oh! There was one thing! "Bad tea." She answered "Anyone who screws up tea is a demon waiting to throw humanity into chaos." She giggled at the thought of a horned humanoid laughing, making the worst tea possible.

Asuka's smile became wider once he asked Asuka to be the god mother, in that case she would gladly do so. But she wondered how she would seal the promise. Show Ziren she would be willing to shed blood for his children. But that would have to wait until Ziren finally finished. "What one more thing?" She asked giggling "Want me to pay for the check?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren sighed, from the answers that Asuka gave him. She seems to like the idea that she is an 'idiot', though it was obvious that she has shown promise of a genius instead. That and her answer to when he asked why she can't forgive. Apparently it was bad tea. He smiled, but behind the smile, Ziren was calculating, going through scenarios. There was a good chance that she might have a split personality. Wether that side of her is good or not, he can't really tell right now. But for now, he will have to put trust in her.

"You can be the god mother on one condition. Stay out of trouble. I don't want you by my side for us both to get yelled at and be dealt our punishments. I am used to trouble. I know I don't have the best reputation when it comes with my superiors, but I try my best to keep it to a minimum. Whereas you, everyone is watching you. Whatever branch you choose will look at what you've done. Wether it be good, or bad. Try and keep it good from now on. Okay?"

Ziren brought out a notebook and wrote something down. "I'm gonna check up on you in, let's say, a couple weeks. After that, if there are no problems, you would clear my conditions of becoming a god mother."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at Ziren and nodded, she would surely stay out of trouble. In this case it was required of her, it was a test to show him that she was responsible enough for a task like this."I'll keep myself out of trouble!" She stated with a big smile. "You won't have to worry, you'll see in a few weeks that I'm gonna be as I am now, well, healthy and without any kind of actions added to my list of stupidity.!" She giggled scratching the back of her head. Even though it may not have been enough for him, to her this wasn't just a promise. This whole idea was a promise.

Asuka and her promises went a long way, a lot of people broke their promises. Asuka didn't, she's only made two in her whole life because that's what her mother taught her. To her mother, and Asuka, a promise was something you did not break, it was an oath and may limitless curses fall upon the oath breaker, not only to the one who broke the promise but until their tenth generation. In Asuka's mother side of the family it was something people went to their grave before breaking. With a deep breath a bright light engulfed Asuka's left hand, slowly taking the shape of a particular key.

latest

Asuka placed her palm at the edge of the blade. "In your hand, take this key. So long as you have the makings. Then through the simple act of taking it's wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me; friend. No ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above. So long as you champion the ones you love." Asuka gave a small smile. "That's what my mother told me once so I could inherit this blade, it's an oath. In summary it means, by gaining this power you lose the right to think about yourself before others. You lose the right to value your life. You live for others sake." Asuka looked at Ziren and without hesitation pulled her blade, slicing her palm open. She streched her hand towards Ziren, small drops of blood dripping from her hand. "By this oath, I add your children to the pledge. They will never be alone, they will never want for love or care, they will always have someone to guide them upon the right path, they will always have protection. I'll do whatever is within my power to protect them or may I fall into oblivion upon my death, to live in eternal darkness for all eternity." Asuka kissed the blade and in a flash of light it dissapeared. She laughed nervously grabing a napkin and wrapping it around her hand. "I hope that wasn't too creepy."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded, satisfied that Asuka has promised to stay out of trouble. A small light came about and there was a key in her hand. And it was sharp... Like a blade. That's when he seen her out it against the palm of her hand. Ziren's eyes widened, slowly processing what was going on. She was rambling on, but he kept his eyes on the blade. And when he realized what she was doing, a blood oath, he cursed at himself for such slow brain processing.

When she cut herself, Ziren instantly brought out some gauze and wrappings that he had with him. Thanks to his healing factor, he doesn't really need the medical stuff, but if he was with others and they get hurt, he had the bare minimum to help out. He cleaned the wound out with some water from an unopened bottle of water, then heout the gauze on, using the wrappings to secure the gauze in place.

"From what I'm hearing, you didn't cut anything too important. Blood flow seems to be healthy." Ziren then looked at her in her eyes. "Next time, just say I promise. You're lucky you did it when I now have full control over my blood lust, and not when I first found out about my blood powers. Especially be grateful that none of my other relatives were here. Two of them especially would go crazy at the sight of blood."

That reminded Ziren. His brother was still out there. He needed to out an end to this threat once and for all.

"Now if you excuse me, I have some much needed training and research to do after that."

With that said, Ziren got up and paid for their food. As he was walking, he brought his right hand up and waved, not looking back.

(Topic left)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave Ziren a pout, even though she didn't do it for the attention a thank you would've been in order. As he left she gave mumbled angrily as she saw him pay for their food and drink, at least he did that. But well, now Asuka had to make sure she stayed out of trouble, it wouldn't be that hard but considering she was close to graduating. Asuka just hoped she wouldn't die even before completing her first mission. With a sigh she stood up, thanked the staff at the restaurant and walked off. "Wehther it was acknowledged or not." She said with a sigh, placing her hands on her pockets. "A promise is a promise, right mom?" Asuka looked up and smiled into the sky.

[Topic Left]
[Asuka made blood oath to protect, care and love Ziren's children.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back