Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Guess He Doesn't Learn Too Well (Requesting Entry)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was definitely large. Dark brown walnut with white oak accents, the carriage was pulled by two large horses and obviously belonged to someone who had more money than they had things to spend it on. The driver was wearing a burgundy and maroon sigil on his well made but used clothing. The horses were well fed, and obviously of good stock. Everything about it seemed to scream “Look, I have money” without trying to be gaudy about it. It was exactly why Maki had it made.

The door open and a set of small steps drop down. And the first one out was the man himself. A dark charcoal colored jacket with lighter gray vertical stripes over a white shirt with matching stripes were the first sight as he comes out, and then when he steps past the door his dress pants, matching the jacket, come into view with the black brogues on his feet. As he turns, the gold tie with blue stripes and a gold handkerchief come into view.

As his companions also exit the vehicle, Maki walks up to the gates and stands with his hands behind his back as his driver discussed with the nearest guard that this was a delegation from Konoha.

He hopes his silence is a sign to his companions to keep their own for the moment. This was a realm he felt he had more experience in than nearly anyone, and one that a small slip could be the difference between success or failure. And they all knew the cost of failure.

(Requesting Entry - Yuki and Yukio joining soon)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stepping out behind Maki the man stretched not particularly enjoying all the sitting down that had to be done, the waiting game side of things being rather boring to say the least tilting his head over to Maki with a sigh. "Think i'll pass on that carriage next time, wonderful ride maybe taking a bit of walk next time could do us some good." It wasn't so much that he didn't enjoy the trip simply the act of remaining stationary for so long felt it slowly dulled the senses cracking his neck to the side and placing his hands in the pockets of his coat.

Watching the driver go over to the guard things seemed peaceful enough thus far safe to say the series of events leading up to this point had left many things to the imagination, on the bright side he was somewhat adjusted to the change in weather prior travels taking him to rather interesting locations in the past few months. "I'll only speak when required to safe to say my rather neutral exterior is not the most inviting of persona's to say the least." It made sense in his mind, not one for words and the Uchiha had a rather bad habit of coming across as very blunt, whether he meant to or not.

[Topic Joined]
[Requesting Entry]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki saw the door swing open as Maki stepped out of the carriage, she stopped up herself stepping out seeing the Dragon's Tooth Pass in front of her, there was a cold bite in the air which the Haku couldn't be more pleased to feel leaving from the hot summertime in Leaf. She stood next to Maki that must have gotten changed sometime after she had fallen asleep, he looked rather dapper if she did say so herself.
"Well that certainly beat walking, you do have the best idea's Maki," She heard a clang of metal as Yuro stepped out of the carriage and stood by her side, she could feel that he was tense more than likely the change of location "It ok old friend," In an act she never normally did she place her hand on the cold metal torso of the hulking behemoth. "Now, where the welcome party?"

[Topic Joined]
[Requesting Entry]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune was headed off to the gates at word that a delegation from Konoha had arrived. She hadn’t expected one to arrive this soon after sending off her message, but it’d seem the Hokage was a man of action. Upon arriving, she was shown the delegation and she welcomed them with a warm smile. ”Greetings. I’m Duchess Shinrya Kitsune. The Interim Raikage, who sent a message to your Kage.” she’d say, ”Please, do follow me and come in. We have a lot to discuss, I’m sure, and the village gates are definitely not the place to do it.” She’d have the party cleared for entry with the on duty guard who protested at first, but when reminded that the Raikage was missing, as well as a certain radio transmission from the day before, he stopped all protests and stamped their papers as approved.

”I hope your trip hasn’t been too rough” she’d say to the three as she gestured them through the grand gates ”I figure the best place for a meeting such as this would be in the Raikage Office at the Torre Celeste. It’s only a short walk from here to the tower itself.” she said and would act as their guide until they arrived there.

[Topic entered]
[Entry granted by Interim Raikage]
[Topic left with the party of Leaf Shinobi]

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Of all the places in Kumogakure that Yuuto would recommend spending a day, the Dragon Tooth Pass came at least 5th...or maybe 7th. Either way, the assortment of people coming and going were always entertaining, especially when they were rich people in a way too expensive horse-drawn carriage. Yuuto technically wasn't on duty or anything, maybe owing to the fact that he was still a student, but the guards apparently tolerated his presence there. Prying too much into business might end up with him getting shooed away, so he settled for sizing up the approaching party and trying to ascertain their reasons for visiting.

"The guy in the suit could be a businessman of some kind," Yuuto mutters to himself."The woman probably a partner of his in some way, and the other guy is probably a bodyguard, maybe a shinobi? Hmm, but judging from the fact that this is a hidden village, they probably all have ninja ties one way or another. Maybe suit man is an ambassador? It would certainly explain the carriage and get up: trying to look rich and powerful, I think. Hmm, but then again ..wouldn't there be a village symbol of some kind? If not a headband, then engraved on that cart of theirs, or on a tie? Maybe their village doesn't have a symbol yet."

"So then, why are they here? Maybe they're here to seek the Raikage's blessing to become a true hidden village? Is that a thing? It sounds kinda dumb now I'm saying it. They could be wanting to be allied, showing their wealth and presumably their stronger shinobi."
<i></i>

Moving from his position, Yuuto moves a little closer to this arriving group, keeping behind the guards as he tries to reach earshot. No point theorising if you'd never know the real reason, right?

Suddenly, some woman appeared from the gate, talking about being the 'Interim Raikage'. Interesting. So they'd been summoned by this "Duchess" to talk about Kage things? This was suddenly a lot more interesting. Switching from eavesdropping to seeming innocuous, Yuuto waits for the party to leave, before quietly following suit.

[Topic entered]
[...and left if everyone else does so.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
GlitteringAccomplishedFlatfish-small.gif

Sitting atop the gates and looking down below at what was transpiring once more, Musashi shook his head and sighed. Once again, somebody showed up to the gates, did a little gate dally, an always sickening thought and nightmare, and otherwise didn't follow protocol. There was more to just checking a person in rather than scanning a badge and letting them be on their way. There was a certain finesse to these things, a certain form and decorum that was being missed. If half of the blokes and scalawags that called themselves doing their jobs were anything like such in bed . . . then they'd soon find themselves without a willing partner in their shenanigans. Nobody liked quickies, oh sure, they were necessary at times, such as when work had to be done or there were other formal matters to attend to, but nobody in their right mind would make that their modus operandi.

And yet that's what it was looking to be. Ever elusive, the Scarlet Speedster continued to evade his attempts at locking them down. Was it a woman, was it a man, were they just that pressed for time or were they just that lazy, that anti-social, that afraid of a halfway decent conversation? Even now of all times, meeting foreign dignitaries . . . the audacity, the sheer gall to so effortlessly handle proper procedures . . . Musashi would definitely be having a word with kaji about this. One day, these nincompoops were going to get somebody killed for their lack of attention to detail and notably, the rules themselves. Wrapping up his ANBU cloak about himself and making sure his mask was secure, Musashi shook his head and fell into the fray. His ANBU whites would be unmistakable, his identity like that of a ghost, and ultimately his goal pretty clear. Like always, once again he was cleaning up some sloppy sap's mess.

Where the Scarlet Speedster had left off, Musashi entered with a generally business first but unbiased gait. The lay of the land was interesting, but Musashi had both seen and been in this rodeo of sorts before. The mask and clothing kept him secure but the rest would have to carefully manicured for there to be no hiccups. Pulling out a larger notepad, Musashi equally pulled out a large weather tested marker and began to write on the paper before turning it to show the highly esteemed guest.
~I apologize for whatever sort of half-assed entrance you were just given but I'm going to have to formally ask for your identification and purpose in visiting Kumogakure. We apologize for the confusion but we're training some new recruits and . . . well you ought to know how that can go.~ An apology wasn't necessarily in order but it didn't hurt to be kind even when the situation didn't call for it. The sooner they identified themselves formally for the record, then the sooner that Musashi could let them in and go run to figure out who the red bandit was. Well, that and eavesdrop like the best of them on whatever had managed to drag the Leaf folk to this part of the world at this particular time of times.

OOC: Topic entered and writing with a red "sharpie" instead of using my voice. Attempting to formally allow the Leaf folk in via the tried and tested methods of operation. Notably, they haven't left the topic yet so that's why I'm RPing here.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Someone shows up, claiming to be the woman Yuki was here to meet with, and motions for them to follow as she hurries off. Maki stands for a moment before motioning for the others to follow him. Gate protocol seemed a bit…lax for a village undergoing such a crisis as was described in the letter she sent. ” Ymnekrd, madc ku pid pa lyideuic. Drec ec y ped duu ayco uv yh ahdno yht E tuh'd mega ed. Frah fa kad eh E'mm cbmed uvv yht veht drec udran bancuh sygehk lmyesc. E cikkacd vun huf dryd Oigeu vummuf oui, Oige. E tuh'd aqbald yho dnuipma oad. Zicd pa nayto vun yhodrehk.” He begins to walk when a man in ANBU whites walks out with a sense of all business.

Maki brings himself to a stop as the other begins to write down on a notepad. An apology, identification and the purpose of their visit. Two people claiming to be the Raikage had invited them but the gate guards weren’t aware of their purpose for visiting? Maki’s brown eyes rise to look at the stoic mask before him as he considered their options. ” Uha uv oui lymm dryd fusyh pylg rana. E'mm taym fedr drec uha. Fa'mm caa nekrd huf ruf silr bufan cra ryc.” Maki reaches out to take their passports and brings his own free to show to the ANBU.

”This is Haku Yuki, Uchiha Yukio. The wife of the Hokage and a Sennin of leaf, respectively. I am Tonkon Maki, Hokage Advisor of Konoha. Takeshi sends his regards but sadly he cannot make a trip right now. As for why we’re here, we’ve come to meet with the Raikage at their own request after hearing some worrying news. If you could please have them come out we’ll be happy to have them verify this.” It was a power move of sorts, but the response would confirm the report they’d gotten. And to confirm who truly held power in this village. If it was as bad as Maki feared, they would need to be aware before hand.

”Also, Raikage Ayumu reported a rogue shinobi who assaulted several innocents as she fled the village wound up here. She lied to him to gain entry claiming she was the Hokage and Mednin-Sennin. We’ve come for her corpse.”

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Short, sweet, and to the point. Musashi could always trust Maki to be a man of action. The problem came in controlling his discerning ear when they began to speak Fiero. Of course they could have been speaking Vulcan but that . . . would then mean that the Fiero that he thought that he heard, was very well saying something other than what he understood it to be. Ever subtle, the thing that made Vulcan most dangerous was that it was ever changing, ever evolving to take into account that one who was a part of the Konoha ANBU or the Hokage , wouldn't always be such. Rei would be proud that he hadn't let some knowledge of the old ways escape him. Which also begged the question about a certain other person. Yukio was a Hyuuga the last time that they'd met. Was it that he was going by the name of his adopted people or had he forsaken his old way of operation? There was much to dissect, and even more intel to gain, but Musashi wasn't here for such things. His seat of power was here, in the now, these gates, his duty. Soon all the chips would be on the table but for now, just doing his job would suffice.

Yes, Maki was a man of action, that in this case was exactly what the doctor ordered. Nodding as the man listed off who was in the party and just what had brought them, Musashi had no real reason to keep them any longer, Konoha and Kumo were allies, that much was a fact, and going beyond that would be going beyond what his character was and who he'd made himself to be.
~Thank you for that. Due to our alliance, you're free to go in if you'd like. One of my associates will provide you with the list of the rules and will guide you directly to the Raikage's meeting room.~ Flipping a page, he momentarily held up a finger for a pause before he went back to writing on his notepad. The next bit was probably going to totally and irrevocably derail the rather light mood but he owed it to the alliance to at least be that much upfront. The details weren't all that well known but Musashi had made it his business to know enough to be able to provide a moment of clarity in an otherwise dark spot on the timeline of things.

~Regretfully I have to inform you of the honorable Ayumu's health as of late. It is a situation of the sort that it has caused the Council to feel the need to elect a new Raikage. This is why I followed up after the last person that rather hastily let you. Konoha is welcome as they have been in the past, but we are quite frankly in the middle of an election and like many an annoying politician, we have a lot of people claiming to be the victor when the vote hasn't been cast. I merely needed to determine that the proper procedures were being followed. What I can do and will do is call a Sennin to come and hash out what can be hashed out. Understandably, if you feel the need not to enter than there will be no hard feelings, that'll probably be the smartest course to take if we're being frank about the sort of fantastical things that people can do with chakra in this world. The fact of the matter is, in the interest of peace I need you to not so much as stub your toe and for the Lady to not get a headache, least an accidental kerfuffle occur.~

*Page Flip*

~As for the rogue shinobi that the late Raikage alerted you to, do you have a name or alias? We've had to bag and tag a few bad hombre's hailing or claiming to hail from the Fire Country and Konoha proper so I want to be sure which one I'll be sending for. By the way, did you all ever receive the remains for a certain, Maru or another? We sent them via express about a year or two ago, so . . . ~ Shrugging, Musashi moved a finger up to the headset on his head and clicked it a few times to signal for a Sennin via Morse code. This was now in the hands of Fate, or whatever other force was out there. He'd technically done his part, he'd asked the questions, verified the details and otherwise earned a good lunch. A smart shinobi wouldn't walk into the Lion's Den of a village in the middle of electing a new Raikage but they also technically had nothing to fear either. The key would be how deeply they'd play into paranoia. All eyes were on the gates, all eyes were waiting for the itchy trigger finger, and there Musashi stood, with no backup and only his pride in a job well done to protect him. Yesterday, all his troubles had seemed so far away, and like the weeds of the field, it seemed like they'd returned and were here to stay. Yep, yesterday had come quite suddenly . . . to today.

OOC: Signaling Kaji or Yuii to the topic to help hash things out.
OOC #2: Musashi/Umashi knows Basic (the language that everybody on NC speaks) ,Bohemian (Iwa/Earth Country Language), Fuego, Fiero, Vulcan and Ancient Kumo[Vulgar]. He's assuming that you're speaking Fiero but due to the nature of Vulcan, he isn't ruling it off of the table since he's no longer the sitting Hokage.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

</FONTFACE>
<FONTFACE fontface="georgia">After their long travels, it would have been uncouth to leave the emissaries of the Hidden Leaf to wait so long. And so, shortly after the call was sent, he came swiftly like a white hot flash. There was a roll of thunder as the hooves of Kaji Okada’s steed came beating the earth towards Dragontooth Pass. This was not like the prophecy foretold by the White Stag— yet Kaji knew that no merry visit came without a prior heralding. It seemed as though there would be so much trouble over the leaf’s many messes… running over borders and tracking dirt into their allies’ home. As he arrived, Kaji made a scrutinizing glare over the scene, realizing the banner of an old home and the faces of strangers wearing its colors and sigil.

Kaji nearly bowled over the gate guardian as his Sunan Mare trampled forth. The Sennin dismounted his steed with acrobatic grace and bade her to go, causing the horse to vanish into a silver ethereal mist. Kaji strode forth with his form ready for just about anything, eyes wide and perspicacious with emeralds shining like small stars. Hair like strands of obsidian blew in the warm winds, unculled and wild. He wore sleek attire in black, slimming his form, and hiding corded muscle beneath layers of adamantium plates on his shoulders and core. A green scarf around his neck hung loose, waving freely. He strode forth with an even gait, posture ready for whatever may come.“I am Sennin Okada of the Ansatsu Butai,” he said with a bold tone, heavy and quite clear. "Your folk are like brothers to us… You should have sent forward a word of your visit— we would have arranged you an escort, or at least made you some bento."
Kaji put less distance between himself and the leaf shinobi until he stood beside Musashi, and stopped before them with to deceptively lax halt. “Had we known you were visiting we would have sent you fair warning that sickness has been spreading across the Land of Lightning… For your own safety, we might have turned back without all the leg work— but I understand if this is some dire matter.” Even then there was a look of absolute fatigue on Kaji’s face, not a product of his age but a slip of his wellness. “To be completely honest— what, or whoever you want is probably dead or soon to be— without any assistance from the Leaf.”

He then paused, overcome with a coughing fit before turning his attention to his comrade who so graciously handled the situation. “Captain Yamamoto, thank you for providing our visitors with an adequate welcome. I’ll see to it that you get a few hours of vacation time in recompense for your attention here.” And then Kaji’s knowing eyes cut over to that wicked woman— the very one he’d been sending search and seizure notices over for years… the Madame of the Shinrya and so-called Duchess, Kitsune. True to her nature, she was betraying the laws of the village and fleeing before justice could be imparted. “She's lucky I don’t have her apprehended on the spot for acts of treason, that usurper scum. The whispers say that she fled the village— I hoped they were true but as we know, people will perpetuate the wildest lies to suit their agenda. Be gone then, fuckin’ weasel... I should have tossed her into the dirtiest cell of the Tarterian Specus long ago.” In truth, Kaji hoped that the masked man in the pink kimono might harass Kitsune on her departure. Kaji had seen Maru Yamamoto only moments ago in passing, up to his usual amounts of lurking and being normal. Yet, with all this excitement and the news of Leaf Shinobi arriving so unexpectedly, Kaji had a feeling that Maru would show up soon enough.

- Okada Kaji has entered the thread
- Requesting Yamamoto Maru
- Promoting Musashi to ANBU Captain, Effective Immediately.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the longer they remained the more interesting the situation became, more and more people showing up as time went by ready to enter the village as the red haired Kunoichi let them in only to be halted by yet more cloud Shinobi eyes coming to rest on the ANBU a moment of silence passing as he watch the rather unique conversation between him and Maki eyes tilting from side to side as they spoke before stepping forward to give his own input on the matter. "I must say regardless of the situation here, at the end of the day we we're invited to make our way to your village personally I'm sure you can understand we are not ones to appear unannounced perhaps you were not informed in advance? We have come here in good faith to speak to the Raikage in power and work out the current state of affairs."

In such a situation his rather blunt mannerisms would come in handy for it allowed him to tell the truth with a straight face his attention being drawn away to the next person who arrived to greet them. "Quite the welcoming, good to see the land of lightning is ready to receive those who come to their gates for such important matters, which brings me neatly onto the next thing on our agenda." There was a moment of pause from the man, a moment to catch his breath and recollect himself.

"The one we seek more information on is one Tsukasa Mikasa, A letter should have been received by your Raikage some weeks ago requesting her head be returned to leaf. We wish to know if that request has been upheld and if not the reasons why and where she may be found." It was the one thing Yukio took great interest in waiting a moment and wondering if indeed she was still in the land of lightning having some hope that this would be the case though he was prepared for it to not be the case.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And…. As Maru ran to the gates he was suddenly halted by a beautiful looking red head (Kitsune) who was heading back to the villages. The masked fox demon’s ears perked up, his left eye glew red from determination, and he almost instantly fell in lust with the lady. The youkai was having a tough time looking upwards since the boobs and lips were all he needed to see. The inner goblin in Maru was starting to show and he began to drool over the lady, and licked his lips as he imagined the body the read head had if she was in the hot springs. If he knew this kind of lady would be at the gates he would have came in his best maid outfit or came in his underwear. "Well hello red head. Hows those boobs doing?" Maru began, slinking over to Kitsune getting a bit too close for comfort the fox demon wiggling his eyebrows at the big boobie red head. Maru backed up then put his hands to cover the parts he didn't care much about to focus on those lips and the woman's chest. Making sure they were in view as he continued his normal way of flirting with her. "HeeHeeHee.... Man you're so beautiful you make me want to sniff your belly button. Your splendid belly button." he winked.

Forgetting that Papa Yamamoto and the mustache Anbu was around Maru walked to them dressed in his splendid silk kimono and robes he greeted the Anbu Sennin with a hardy."Hiya Mr. mustache.” He said then pointed at Umashi then greeted him as well. “What's up Papa Yamamoto, I'm ready for this job what do ya got for me.” As the youkai looked at who he would be talking with or at least who would they be letting inside of the village, there he saw two guys and another redhead! Looks like he can have two red heads for his ever so growing imaginary redhead harem, ignoring the men of course since women outweighed men the fox youkai instantly got on one knee like he was about to propose. "Why thank the almighty Jashin for he has gifted me with another beautiful lady from fire country! Please allow me to gift my little red with the most thoughtful of gifts, fit for a goddess of her beauty.” His tails happily waving through the air, he went underneath his mask to get the gifts for the red head Yuki… Was it flowers? Nope…. A wedding ring? Nerp….. Maru pulled out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and a whip as offerings! Now wasn't he thoughtful?

“Gifts for you to use on me if you ever come by the spine if you like…. Yanno… wanna use my masochistic services free of charge! Also get your hands on some of my dirty magazines with yours truly. You're welcome!” He exclaimed happily, forgetting what he was supposed to be doing here.

[OOC: Ya boi entered bearing gifts for Yuki]

[Edited to add more kitsune!][/SIZE]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The writing was getting a bit tedious for his patience. One person had already arrived to let them in, and now they were being stopped by a mute. He’d have to figure out who put the mute on gate duty, a job that required interaction with people. And then this man claimed once more they were free to go in. Right before stopping them yet again and writing more.

Maki looks back at his group, realizing they were getting as impatient as he was with these interruptions. It had been a long trip, and while the carriage was quite luxurious there was no real way around the fact that three people and a suit of armor were stuck in it for days on the trip. Maki frowns at the next page even as the man flips to write more. He starts when this one is shown.

”Maru? Maru came here?” He recalled the reckless youth he’d attempted to teach a few lessons to. He had potential in a fight but was wasting it by abusing his power to treat others around him like shit. ”As soon as we’ve gotten set up in a room and have refreshed ourselves I’ll contact Konoha to make sure we-“

And then someone else shows up. With a show of entry that would make Hoshikata green with envy. Okada was a name that meant something to Maki, though he’d never met the man. His trade to Cloud for Yuuto is what had sparked Takeshi to invite Maki to Leaf to attempt to remove the Kumo native that was causing so many issues. If this was the same man, he’d attained a similar rank in Cloud as Yuuto had in Leaf before fleeing into the night. But for now, more information came flooding in. Sickness. Kitsune being called ‘usurper scum’ by someone who seemed to herald some authority. As Yukio finally breaks silence and Maki lets him as he’s focused on what seems to be a fox-person begins throwing bdsm gear at his best friend’s wife.

”Yuki, please handle your one-man-boy-band before he tries to give me those.”

With the tension, hopefully, lessened he steps between Yukio and the Kumo natives.

”As my companion stated, we were invited here by two people claiming to be Raikage. Hence the lack of warning, we thought we were beyond welcome. We arrived, hoping to figure out what was going on. And what we find is one person welcoming us with open arms, one person wasting our time writing down his words instead of speaking which is just a horrid condition for a gate guard who has to talk to people day in and day out, and now you telling us there’s some plague going around and attempting to scare us away. Oh, and whoever is hitting on my female friend should be wary, she’s the Hokage’s wife and her temper is not as long as my own.”

Maki moves closer to the two, so his words do not need to carry quite so far. ”We’ve traveled a long journey to get here. I am truly sorry for the short patience but even in a carriage such a trip is trying and tiresome. Am I to believe that neither this Otani Akira, nor Shinya Kitsune are the Raikage or Interim of such? If so, then our invitations are indeed invalid but I would like to ask we go ahead and be allowed in so we can rest and recover from our journey, or be turned away so we can report home. But the longer we sit here babbling is only going to frustrate my companions further. Should we be allowed in I will be more than happy to give my copies of the letters of invitation we received to whoever is in charge after I've rested, so you can determine how to handle it internally.”

Perhaps the allure of those letters would spur some action to happen other than time wasting and stalling tactics. And whatever the hell kind of tactic that kitsune hitting on Yuki was.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
It seems like Yuki had spoke to soon, no sooner had the words left her mouth they were joined by several others, she wasn’t quite sure if all of this was needed but hey ho, if needs must I guess. The female that she was here to meet with first appeared, she cut a impressive figure, regal almost as she approached them and address the group. Her voice was strong and commanding but at the same time welcoming, which either means that she was in a position of power or very good at acting like she was in one, other then that the women was mystery to the red-head. The Haku stood for a moment waiting to see what her male companions, especially Maki, where going to do, it appeared that their mind where made up from them as another two individual arrived.

The first she could tell was an ANBU, the mast and attire was enough to make that clear, that and Yuki had spent a prolonged time around ANBU in her time as Captain. She couldn’t tell him rank though in Leaf, rank was dictated by robe colour not knowing the customs or rules her she wasn’t about to jump to that conclusion. He didn’t speak choosing instead to communicate via sheets of paper, something that would have stuck her as unusual if it wasn’t for Izumi. In the profession of secrets, silence the the best currency. The male gave them an apology and welcome before requesting their documents, the female was going to present them stopping as Maki turned to her and Yukio, he gave her instruction in their native tongue before handing the documents over the ANBU and introducing each of them, Yuki gave a small bow are her name was mentioned. He then stated jotting down more words on his paper allowing the group long enough to read them. There it is.... She thought, she had heard of the classic Cloud welcome from both Takeshi and his representative Shino, she contemplated just getting back the carriage till such times as Kumo decided that a letter from two apparent Raikage’s was enough to peacefully pass through the gates.

The other man arrived, she watched as Maki tensed up only slightly as newcomer dismounted his stead before allowing to fade to mist before dancing away on the wind. There was something about the male's presence changed the atmosphere, there was something threatening about him that was hidden behind the guise of courtesy, like the knife in your back that you can’t seem coming. She didn’t trust him. Yuki knew killers, she was one, there was no doubt in her mind that however hard he tried to hide it there was blood on his hands, she could practically smell it. He introduced himself as Kaji, one of the Sennin of Kumo and started the usual pleasantries, Yuki listened to his words waiting for the but and wasn't surprised when it came. She withdrew a little from the squabbling men finding this whole situation tiresome, that was until the final player arrived. He was a strange fellow his face covered in a fox mask, she raised an eyebrow as she watched him approach, walking past the other before he was standing, no, kneeling before her offering her a gift. You have got to be kidding me she thought upon seeing what it was he was holding. She heard Maki called to her and she nodded.
“Oh with pleasure Maki,” She grinned looking at the male that was kneeling before her, she took the objects from him and place her finger under his chin lifting him up to standing. “I don’t see why we should wait to try these out,” She got closer to him allowing herself to be but inches from him before handcuffing him to the wheel of the carriage.[color=#BF000] “You are lucky that I don’t whip the horses and let them drag you back to Leaf,” [/color]She left him there before joining the others. “I am really not sure what the problem is here, we have been invited in good faith, none of us mean to harm you in any way if we did do you really think we would make our arrival so public ” She signal to the coach behind her. “I would, however, love to continue our conversation with Duchess Kitsune shame that we have been stopped now that the welcome wagon arrived,”

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was just one roadblock after the other. First Mutey McMuteface and his red sharpie and the endless amount of pages and flipping. It was quite tiresome to be quite honest. But then along came Kaji on his high horse giving excuses as to why they shouldn’t have come because of sickness and other excuses. Then, he went on to spout things about Kitsune, and if there were one thing she wouldn’t take, it was slander.

”Now now, Kaji-kun. Your ears must be in decline, as I’ve been going around the village for a long time now. As for your claims of acts of treason, hardly. Someone has to keep things running while Ayumu-kun isn’t around. Being nobility, with experience in handling management of entire provinces, as well as being on the good side of the Shogun whose life I saved… Well, who better to handle the paperwork to make sure the village doesn’t come to a screeching halt when the budget runs out? It’ll be a while longer, by the way, you’re welcome, I secured extra funds from the Council of Eleven Moons.” she said and shook her head ”Now if you’ll excuse us, we do have a lot of things to talk about.

But lo and behold! Kaji wouldn’t be the last person to arrive to the party, no siree! Now Maru came along, creeping on Kitsune. She scratched her head as the name reminded her of something. Oh right! It was the name Airi had mentioned. The person whose DNA had been identified as being part of Airis meaning he’d be her dad. ”Maru-kun, pleasure to finally meet you. I’d say I’ve heard a lot about you from your daughter, but… I spoke to her before either of us knew you were her dad.” she told him, before he proceeded to perv on Yuki, the poor woman. Hilariously enough, she strung him along and cuffed him to the carriage the delegation had arrived in, and Kitsune had to stifle a laugh.

”I have to admit, that is one of the best methods to rein in a horndog, Haku-san. Though I have admit, the Sandaime Hoshikage usually enjoys when I use fuzzy handcuffs on her~” Kitsune said with a chuckle. Despite the setbacks they’d been facing, Kitsune was still in a good mood, and not about to let all of this mess things up. The delegation was here. They could talk. It’d probably work out. ”Well then, shall we?” she asked and gestured towards heading back to the village.

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Well well well, looked like Yuuto really was a shinobi. As apparently every official in Komogakure flocked to this group of travelers like vultures to a carcass, the Academy student found himself more and more drawn in to the plot unravelling before his eyes. Digintaires from Leaf had been summoned by this 'Duchess' to discuss things, and judging from how she had apparently made herself interim Raikage with no informing the higher-ups present, it seemed she had her eyes on the fancy hat. If Ayumu really had taken ill and was unfit for leading anymore, then if Yuuto were to hazard a guess this Kitsune person was getting in with the other big shinobi villages before anyone else. With Leaf supporting her, her claim would become stronger, though with the conversation now in full flow, he decides to keep his thoughts to himself for the time being.

As Kitsune finishes speaking, one thought crops up in Yuuto's mind: she's like a female Maru. Granted, she wasn't an incompetent idiot, on the contrary; she seemed like a schemer. But judging from her reaction to Maru's handcuffs, he couldn't help but think of the similarities.

Speak out, or keep on silently listening in? Entering the conversation could keep it here this little bit longer, but him alerting them to his presence might make them shut up and move away. Besides, would they listen to a 12 year old boy? Probably not. Better to stick where you are.

Edit:
[OOC: Since nobody left the topic Yuuto has remained.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
-the-Beatles-gifs-the-beatles-23078628-495-276.gif

And much like they'd been left, the red haired speedster from the East had made a return trip. Surprised to note that this was indeed the Shinrya Kitsune that he'd read about, the one that had the great mystery surrounded her, the demoted, the cast off, the . . . one who now looked very much like suspect number one in terms of the situation surrounded Ayumu. Looking to the Leaf delegation, his errant child in Yamaru and then to Kaji, this very much looked like the sort of situation that would be best allowed to handle itself elsewhere. If Kitsune was willing to allow one Raikage to be murdered and then be quick to jump on the grave of the next, then there were just some tricks that she probably wasn't above employing, namely getting their allies to co-sign.

All things considered, retreating, might be good. If Kitsune were the sort to continue to "not show unless allies were around" then they might be fortunate enough for her false election to be relatively ignored. Or even more poetically, she'd suffer the same sort of fate as the one's that she'd burned. However things ended up, they weren't about to end here because they'd sooner appear the enemy than the righteous if they attempted to call down justice here and now. Oh, it was true that if their roles were reversed than Konoha would operate in much the same way, but the wise thing was to not give credence to the fears of the ignorant. No, they weren't dumb or stupid in any stretch of the word, but they were obviously impressionable due to how quickly they believed the one versus the many.

Using an ethereal chakra like arm to reach out and grab Yamaru from his bonds, Musashi cared little for breaking the cuffs, only that he pulled the boy far from trouble as the intent was to hold him in the air like the ankle biter that he could be, before depositing him back behind the two ANBU. Ignoring Maki's insensitive remarks against one might might very well be mute but who hadn't been asked otherwise, Musashi scribbled a simple statement followed by three names and then capped his writing instrument and showed the notepad to Kaji before flipping it closed and shaking his head "no". Names that Kaji would know, names that Kaji would remember, and histories and circumstantial endings that would speak volumes. While he couldn't force Kaji to make a decision, he could call upon a favor of old, one that would hopefully get them all out of this alive. History often didn't tell all of the facts but history could be most unkind to those that attempted to cut corners. In the end, even the prize most sought after could taste like stale bread and bitter water after it was won. The best thing would be for them to let Kitsune have this one.

~There will be an answer, let it be . . .
Inu Endo
Hayata Shin
Kogami Ayumu
~

OOC: Attempting to grab Yamaru (as he'd be known officially) and pull him back towards an area behind Musashi and Kaji. Then attempting to leave the topic with Yamaru and Kaji.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Enough.”

This has quickly gone from an unusual welcome to a circus. And Maki, for his part, had heard enough to know they weren’t wanted here, and indeed did not want to be here. He raises his hand with three fingers up, then circles his hand before dropping it. The signal to his companions to board. As the carriage turns around, Maki focuses on the Kumo nin present.

”So. I’m going home. This is just a hair past stupid. You all need to get your village in order. And your behavior. And, quite frankly, your idea of an alliance if what I’ve seen here is any indication. Whoever ends up in charge can send us a request to renew the alliance later, but frankly after the lying and threats, I don’t see it happening.”

That done, Maki hops in the carriage which begins the journey back home.

(Thread exited, village not entered.)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
It was clear that the negotiations were not getting anywhere and the female was not will to waste her time any further, the female walked back towards the carriage and open the door and climbed in, she was hoping that her absence would encourage the other to do that same.

[Topic Left, village not entered]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune shook her head. The circus caused by the gate guard and then Kaji had soured things with the leaf delegation. She took the opportunity to step forward and shake Yuki’s hand, passing a small note from hers to Yukis ”I’m sorry we didn’t get to have our meeting. I do hope you’ll come again.” she said with a saddened smile ”I do apologize for all this.” she finished and let go of Yukis hand before heading back inside the village and out of sight.

[Note passed to Yuki; Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back