Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Guess He Doesn't Learn Too Well (Requesting Entry)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching his companions leave it was clear how this was going turning on his heels to rejoin them in the carriage sighing a moment wondering what exact condition the village was in to have been greeted in such a way his gaze resting on Maru as he was dragged away before shaking his head entering the carriage to leave.

[Topic Left, village not entered]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
giphy.gif

Now that was just a bridge too far, in fact, Musashi was willing to let a lot of things slide but Maki certainly didn't have the jurisdiction to go about ending the alliance and even to that credit they certainly had in a rather matter of fact way, basically just showed up, requested to come in and then flipped the script at that last minute with a short order of barks and generally the sort of tom foolery that was both disrespectful and extra sketchy. To throw things further into the realm chaos, Kitsune was passing notes to the Hokage's wife? No. Musashi wasn't about let more of the letter passing go, not when that was the reason why they were here in the first place. Looking to Kaji and then Maru, Musashi shook his head in defiance, grabbed his notebook, scribbled a hasty message and then chucked it as hard and as fast as he could. As it sailed in the air, it would transform into a large, red and imposing (at least he thought so) octagon before getting big enough and obvious enough for all to read.

~Wait, we need to talk! Tea?~

While the intent wasn't to cause the car to wreck, there was the intent to completely stop them and figure out not only what the letter was going on about but also to figure out just what sort of continued shenanigans were going on. The bottom line was that this wasn't adding up, their story wasn't adding up and Kitsune was about to be locked up for continued borderline treasonous acts. All that Maki and company had to do was leave and all Kitsune had to do was leave, the added quips, the note passing and cute footsies weren't necessary and if they had a problem with it then they could certainly escalate the situation further. On second thought however, he'd just sit them down and have them explain things over tea. The Konoha folk were suddenly acting very self righteous when their own village wasn't doing so hot according to the rumors. Rumors that they could address in person now that they were here. Surely the two Sennin and the Hokage's wife would have answers and enjoy a spot of tea while divulging them, right? Snapping his fingers, he called upon Kin and Gin in the form of a tea pot, cups and a table to hold them. As he waited to see if the Leaf folk would swerve and keep moving or stop and talk, he'd nod to both Kaji and Yamaru, motioning to them to grab tea. All problems could be solved with words . . . if one allowed.

OOC: Stopping Maki, Yuki and Yukio from leaving the topic.

Which understandably is a bit of a conundrum because they've left the country but there's not a rule that I can see (I may be missing it) that says that I can't stop them from doing so.

OOC#2: Calling a [Bmod] in order to hash all of the sketchy stuff over tea, and to also attempt to save the Alliance.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Admin Call said:
I've been in talks with the other Administrators, and this Bmod call is rendered invalid, as due to your previous post you are treated as having left the topic.
And now rejoining.
And due to this being your "First Post" you are unable to call a Bmod within it.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One thousand curses— those thoughts going through the mind of a man who had seen and heard enough. Kaji Okada was silent for a few heartbeats, patiently biding time and even listening to the company speak their pieces. Normally, a serpent such as Kitsune would have fled into the underbrush in the presence of the likes of Kaji, yet she turned back and began a self-righteous retort. “Aren’t you as pretentious as ever,” Kaji countered with venom on his tongue. The Leaf ninja were merely an afterthought now, and the pawns put on the board in Kitsune’s game: a plan for ascension. “The Raikage is not some desk jockey… You have got a career built on politics and striving for the power of money, and you think that means something, but you don’t understand the first thing about what it takes to lead our people. The years you’ve wasted, long decades spent rubbing up against your nobles while true shinobi have done the work that makes the Cloud something worth leading. You lack the heart or the loyalty—” he paused to salt the earth with his spit. “You did nothing while Lord Hayate was murdered and you’ve done nothing but scheme while Lord Kogami wains. You traitorous cunt, I won’t entertain any of this a moment further... and with the full authority vested in me as Lord Commander of the Ansatsu Butai… Sennin Hand, Acting on the behalf of our TRUE Raikage… I hereby place you under arrest Kitsune Shinrya— on god, I’ll have your head for treason!”

The tyrade came to a sudden stop as Kaji reached out with one hand, raising it high. He brought it downward with a swiping motion, and on came a flood of shinobi in haze gray cloaks. They were masked men, ANBU of the elite caliber summoned at the call of their master. Look upon them Kitsune and see might: the cloud rises against all treachery. “Resist and we won’t hesitate to run Shinrya blood in the street… And that’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”

The flood of haze would also block every exit, sealing off Dragontooth Pass with shinobi in defensive postures. It was clear that the Hidden Cloud would not permit the Leaf Shinobi to leave so suddenly without more clarity behind their intentions. While Kaji was anything but calm, he’d try to keep some sibilance of cordiality with the ninja who were caught up in Kitsune’s scheming. “On the conspiracy of Kitsune’s treason, I’m sorry to say that we’ll need to detain you as well— but know that you will receive rooms rather than cells as our guests. Feel the need to resist and well… you know what must be done.”

-- I'm sure I don't need to defend the fact that I have a demanding work week and sometimes cannot post until the weekend (I'm off today). I'm not sure why everyone is in a rush to get out of here, but I assure you this isn't over. I am here with intentions of legitimate roleplay and care not for site politics. Notice me senpai.
-- Sennin Okada permits everyone to gtfo.
-- Calling BMOD.
-- Canceling Bmod call.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This thread is within the scope of the rules.
1 - Even if Umashi's Bmod call and attempt to stop them from leaving the thread is invalidated (because he just re-entered after leaving), he was stopped from leaving by Kaji.
2 - Kaji's Bmod call would be considered legitimate and within the scope of the site rules.
3 - Please verify that the information that this interaction is based on is grounded in information that you all know in character, please collect IC threads where the information has been passed onto you has been collected (Kitsune being involved with Shin's death). If there is no such record of this being transmitted, please modify your post to reflect this. If such a record does exist, please hyperlink it in your next post.
4 - Best of luck, please treat each other with respect and try to avoid creating more site drama.
5 - I will not be moderating this encounter due to the potential allegation of conflict of interest with the users involved in this thread.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Drat! Well, that hadn't worked, which was as much a gamble as any. Unable to stop the Konoha folk, Musashi shook his head and looked towards Kaji before sighing. "Well, we tried, eh?" With the initial threat to his peace gone, he put his hands into his pockets and kicked at the ground with the tip of his boot. It wasn't all that long ago when he and Kaji had been the ones seeking to gain a meeting with the Raikage. It hadn't been that long ago when he'd been the one calling the shots and making the decisions on the front line, which was a lot for what could be said about the others who could not or simply would not. "You gotta give that Kitsune credit though, at least she had the pair to show up in person, the Fourth though . . . more envoys instead of addressing the world as a leader might. It's a shame really, he wasn't taught to be that way, but I guess that the paranoia has gone to his head."

Looking back to Yamaru, his face twisted behind his mask as a draft of wind further muffled his voice from carrying too far beyond Kaji and himself.
"You know, had they tried it, I would have risked it all for him. Mi familia es mi fuerza y ​​mi debilidad . . . as you might say, eh?" Slipping into the language that he knew those of Iwagakure might, he chuckled and shook his head once more. "But this issue that we now have. Ayumu is down for the count, our treaty may or may not have been just formally ended and we've vermin in the main house. In my younger days I would have done what was necessary without hesitation but in my old age, I wonder about the ramifications a lot more. War can be one heck of a headache." Thinking about how the Yamaguchi had both risen and fallen before his eyes, he wondered if he'd be forced to choose a contentious side of history to be on or not. He owed Takeshi one, that much was true, but one was the loneliest number and unfortunately that's where the buck stopped. Calming his heart, he realized that some decisions would be made with or without him and slowing his breathing he took his hands out of his pockets and clasped his hands together. "I'll go get my affairs in order but trust that I don't plan on dying just yet." Saluting his branch leader, he turned around and began to walk back towards his perch.

OOC: Topic left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back