Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Guess Who's Back! [Private: Req Medical sennin]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
1z3wemf.jpg

Rp said:
After reading the message sent to him from the medical sennin, Junko simply shook his head. Placing it to the side, he had more important matters to tend to. Junko had tons of family time to enjoy along with some delicious chocolate chip cookies to eat. Besides, he wasn't the type to really make a big deal over rank. It was a title. It didn't determine who an individual was, what they were all about, or if they'd make the right decisions. Knowing and believing this, a meeting with Kahako wasn't needed or a top priority, so it could wait.

Two days after Junko's return, it was time to get to the office and take care of business. Papers needed to be done, patients needed to be taken care of, and planning needed to be done. Junko would have sometime home before heading back to stone to carry out his duty of being the bridge between the two villages. First thing first, a meeting with Kahako would be interesting to knocking out first.

It wasn't to raise hell, cry, or quit, but rather simple communication. His recent travels had to be discussed and his punishment. Junko felt close to Kahako to talk to her and to check on her. Hell, he damn near felt like her and the Raikages right hand man. They both had been sending him on vigorous missions, communicating close with him, and making him an overall better leader. The Raikage even went as far as to learn from Junko to gain medical knowledge and experience. In exchange, Junko learned from the old man as well, gaining deeper ANBU training than the Sentou Henka had previously provided.

Entering the hospital, necks seemed to break as the faculty and regular patients were surprised to see Junko. Well, at least his original body. Greeting many with his warm smirk, waves, and head nods, it was truly good to be home as he received many warm welcomes.

"Is our wonderful sennin busy?" Junko said asking the receptionist.

"No, go right back. I believe she's expecting you. I must ask though, what made you force enter?"

"I've been gone for quite sometime. Ready to see my family, friends, and village. Guards didn't come, so, I let myself in. I did minimum damage to the gate. So, that's a good thing. Hell, even paid for it to be repaired." Junko said before giving a shrug. Making his way back to Kahakos office, Junko gave two knocks. Upon permission, he'd enter.

"Guess who's home!" Junko would say with a bit of excitement. "Please, let's crack open the wine this time before we begin." Junko would say with a smirk. He would be glad to see Kahako. Hopefully she didn't have the look of the grim reaper this time. Especially seeing as her medical chief had made it back safe and made some great advancements.

Topic Created!
mft
WC: 481

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A smirk played across her lips as Junko bust through her door with his usual happy-go lucky self. “I half expected a colder welcome than ‘let’s share the booze I bought.’ Shame on me it seems,” Kahako chortled as she rolled her chair and stood and reached for to the shelf behind her. She sighed playfully, “It’s good to see a friendly face again. Even more so that it’s actually friendly to me.” Pulling a scroll down, Kahako smoothed the parchment out and summoned the wine and two glasses that he left for her.

She filled each glass gingerly before handing one off to him and leaning comfortable back into her chair. “You are correct, we do have a great deal to talk about,” she murmured in a more cautious tone what one she had before. “I see you’ve been busy in your travels. A joint hospital with Stone sounds like a marvelous idea. I support it.” She set the glass down after a sip. Her eyes calm as she looked into his own. “But I must ask, what do you intend make of it? Do you want it to become another hospital, a research facility?” They weren’t accusatory questions, Kahako was simply curious. Resources has to be appropriate allocated, negotiations made to ensure Kumo was giving enough into the effort of peace, but not too much.

And he probably has questions for her as well. But right now, to her, the thought of a joint hospital, a chance to learn outside their traditional realm of medicine… it intrigued her more than her want to explain the decision she made.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
“I half expected a colder welcome than ‘let’s share the booze I bought.’ Shame on me it seems,”

shaking his head with his eyes closed while still holding his smirk, Junko sighed. "You've seen first hand how much I've missed my village. Nothing can get me down right now Kahako-san." Junko responded as he took a seat. Slouching in the chair a bit, he made himself comfortable. Before anything, Kahako was a friend in Junko's eyes or possibly a big sister. She told him when he was wrong, she protected him, and even helped him grow through the various missions he was sent on. So, of course their bond and friendship came before anything else. Still, they were careful not to confuse business and "pleasure".

"It’s good to see a friendly face again. Even more so that it’s actually friendly to me.”

Watching Kahako summon the elixir and two glasses Junko had sent before his departure, Junko licked his lips. It was nice to see that Kahako had kept it. After pouring the drinks and being carefully handed a glass, Junko gave an additional nod. "Thank you." Junko said retracting his arm and slowly putting the glass to his lips.

“I see you’ve been busy in your travels. A joint hospital with Stone sounds like a marvelous idea. I support it.”

"Thanks for the support. " Junko said after a few sips. His taste buds were practically having a party as the exquisite flavor intensified his happiness.

“But I must ask, what do you intend make of it? Do you want it to become another hospital, a research facility?”

Listening to Kahakos questions, Junko looked her directly in the eyes. He could feel her curiosity or was it nervousness? "I tend to make of it exactly what it is. An opportunity. An opportunity that will either move us forward or keep us faltering. As you said, those would be the results of our actions Kahako-san." Junko said calmly. His eyes would deliver a gentle passion that showed he meant every word. "Proper trust and relations have to still be built. The safety of our village will have to me assured. If those two objectives are reached overtime. Then, those opportunities can be considered. Until then, those options are nothing more than potentials." Junko said taking another sip of his wine.

"Even with all that Kahako-san, you know it's not up to me. I may have been referred to as second in command during that meeting, but the letter I've received said otherwise. What I want or my initial intentions may not even matter. I'm not in a position to make those moves like that for the entire branch, but you are. Now..." Junko said with a pause. "Kitsune is as well." Junko said with a rather blunt expression. He wasn't upset and there was no hostility. " So, the real question is... What do you intend to make of this opportunity?" Junko questioned.

As Junko said in the past, rank didn't matter to him. The will to protect the branch, each other, and the village is what really matter. Now, even more importantly, moving forward mattered. From what Kahako would likely see, a part of Junko hadn't changed. Even without a title of high caliber, he'd still work and took care of the branch along with the people that mattered the most. Going so far as to make the proper movements as if he already was second-in-command or sennin himself.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako smiled through the sip of her drink. ‘Always with the silver tongue.’ “It is simple, really. I intend for there to be unity within the branch.”

With that, Kahako lowered her glass, this time willingly bringing a sober and serious mood to the table. “There is a tension within the higher ranks. One that I can no longer ignore, and while it does not bother you in particular, it does create a weakness that trickles down to every Mednin and MiT under our care.” This was where Kahako set down her glass completely. “Simply put, I need my medical chiefs to respect each other, and I have decided put you all to a test—“

Something was off. Kahako stopped speaking mid-sentence. Was it the way Junko looked? No, but his growing concern clearly showed that something was not normal. Unbeknownst to the woman, her skin began to glow a soft red. “I have… decided…” Her vision started to blur. A twisted giggle could be heard within the recesses for her mind. Flashes of memory that were not her own. “Shit,” she whispered, giving no hint as to what was going on.

A sharp pain caused Kahako’s hands to clench. “Junko… get Ayumu. Put me under right now and get him. I can’t… control... Sukino is helping, but” Kahako shook again. After all this time, after all these years it finally pushed at its cage. Why now? There was nothing that prompted it’s pushing “I feel them,” Kahako whispered in a voice that wasn’t her own. “They’re out there, waiting for him. Calling to him. They want more. I want more… his power.”

And as if it was a strange and awkward dream sequence. Kahako’s body calmed. “Sorry,” she spoke softly, straightening her clothes and picking up her wine glass. “It’s okay now, just a problem I've been having with the soul I told you about before. No worries you can sit. Now, what were we talking about?”

But there was plenty to worry about. Because from the demeanor to the glowing red aura that rose just above her skin, Junko could tell that the person who sat before him currently was no longer Shinrya Kahako.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
“It is simple, really. I intend for there to be unity within the branch.”

Nodding, Junko understood. He felt the same way and would've likely said those exact words. Unity was key. It was an essential part to leadership that caused everyone to grow.

“There is a tension within the higher ranks. One that I can no longer ignore, and while it does not bother you in particular, it does create a weakness that trickles down to every Mednin and MiT under our care.”

raising a brow, Junko held a somewhat puzzled expression. He had been gone for quite sometime, so he didn't experience any "tension". Perhaps he wasn't fully updated, but he did understand where Kahako-san was coming from.

“Simply put, I need my medical chiefs to respect each other, and I have decided put you all to a test—“

"Will I be needed to participate or evaluate? Seeing as I respect eve..." Junko said as he took Kahakos pause as his moment to speak, but he stopped mid-sentence as something was off.

"I have… decided…”

"Shit"

Junko could see her chakra changing by the minute as it pulsed from her body. Watching the medical sennin wince in pain, Junko immediately knew what was going on. "She's being taken over and ultimately..." Junko thought preparing himself for the worst.

“Junko… get Ayumu. Put me under right now and get him. I can’t… control... Sukino is helping, but”

" possessed." Junko thought as he already began focusing on molding his chakra. Just as "Kahako" was seemingly back to normal. He wasted no time on making his move. Using his Seikon speed, he was seemingly everywhere at once.

Instantaneously Using a chakra disruption blade, Junko aimed to do slight physical damage and disrupt the flow of Sukino's chakra so Kahako could be assisted in taking back over her own body. Using a frontal assault that would easily be read, It would only be a diversion to catch "Kahako" from her blindside. Even if she wasn't fully hit, the slightest touch would cause energy to be drained from her body.

If "Kahako" fell unconscious, Junko would proceed to radio in Ayumu by quickly switching the frequency over to the main branches emergency channel. "This is Tsuyoshi Junko, i need the main branch sennin immediately in the medical sennins office. It's an emergency." Junko said sternly, but calmly to not alert anyone in the hospital. He wouldn't want things to get crazy. Next, Junko would ensure that this turn of events was recorded with the snapshot jutsu. Just in case any assumptions was made. Meanwhile, Junko would begin analyzing Kahakos chakra. He might be able to help, he did after all have a experience with spirits and demons.

Main Branch Sennin Radioed/Called

Mft
WC: 457
Snapshot Jutsu used

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I am posting this on behalf of Kahako with her permission to explain what has become of her while she is inactive. Hopefully she will be able to return.

Junko's feint and attack appeared to have worked. Kahako, though not seriously harmed, fell to the floor apparently unconscious. The glowing red aura ceased. Having a moment to make his call, Junko sent a message to the office of the Main Branch Sennin. He was informed that Ayumu would be there in less than five minutes. Meanwhile, Kahako remained motionless on the floor, her face hidden under the hair strewn across it. Junko approached Kahako in hopes of analyzing her chakra, perhaps gaining some understanding of what was going on. As he grew closer she showed no signs of consciousness nor did she during the few minutes he spent trying to make sense of the conflicting chakra in her body. Suddenly, the sound of a knock at the door behind them made for a split second distraction. In that moment, a scalpel was drawn from Kahako's coat pocket and suddenly thrust at Junko's throat as a sadistic grin uncharacteristic of Kahako spread over her now awakened face. The red aura had returned. Despite the momentary distraction, Junko would still be able to dodge the attack with his exceptional agility but "Kahako" was not finished. She intended to use the fact that Junko didn't wish to harm her to her advantage.

The culprit of the knock, a Medical trainee, poked her head in the door for a moment only to gasp in surprise at the scene before her and dash away to seek help. Kahako came at him again with the scalpel, but this time something else stopped her before she took more than a single step. A wickedly sharp dagger of ice had been formed in her free hand and was now pointed threateningly at her own throat. It nicked her skin ever so slightly, drawing a trickle of blood. Kahako froze in place, halting her assault on Junko. It appeared that whoever was in control of the rest of Kahako's body right now was not in full control. The sadistic grin on Kahako's face transformed into an expression of strained effort as the souls in her body fought internally.

"I... won't let you hurt him... even if it kills me!" Kahako's usual familiar voice came through, struggling to speak. The frozen dagger positioned itself over her own carotid artery in her neck. The hand holding the scalpel began to shake for a moment before it released the scalpel which fell to the ground with a light clang. The dagger of ice didn't budge, however. Sukino had helped Kahako regain some measure of control, but it was not full and Kahako did not trust it. She wasn't sure if she would ever be able to trust it completely. The door behind the two of them swung open without warning. Ayumu stood in the door frame staring directly into Kahako's eyes. Both of their eyes widened for a moment as a silent jutsu was cast. Body Bind. Kahako's body froze in place. It didn't matter who had control now, she could not move.

"Junko, get something to sedate her!" Ayumu shouted as he ran up to Kahako. He pulled the hand with the dagger away from Kahako's throat. He had no information to go on having just arrived, save for what the trainee had said in passing, but the strange aura around her reminded him of what he had seen with Tsukino's chakra and it felt familiar. He knew that she had pulled in another soul recently, one not as benevolent as the last. This one was evil, evil that Ayumu had witnessed first hand in the vision he, Kitsune, and Kahako had witnessed while delving into Satou's mind. That was the only explanation for what was going on here.

"We'll figure something out. You're gonna be okay," Ayumu said as he restrained Kahako's arms from behind just in case she fought the Body Bind jutsu off. He rested his cheek gently against the back of her head.

"It'll be okay. I've got you," he whispered quietly. The frozen dagger evaporated into the air as tears welled in Kahako’s eyes. After the sedation she needed to be restrained until they could be sure she had control. Ayumu carried the unconscious Kahako in his arms as he was led to a bed that had restraints. They fastened her wrists and ankles in to keep her stationary when she awoke. When she did awake, her mind was her own again for the time being. But she was not fully confident in this control. The new soul now understood the lengths to which Kahako was willing to go to keep her from harming anybody, but that didn't mean that there was no danger. The only way to be sure everyone was safe was to isolate herself. She could no longer be Sennin and so she stepped down and retreated from the public eye. The people would only know that she had stepped down due to an illness. Only time would tell if she would be able to gain full control over the spirits within her body.
OOC Explanation: Kahako has taken two spirits within her body that each have an affect on her mind. The benevolent spirit Tsukino has no desire to remain in this world and for the most part does not affect Kahako except when it comes to Satou. The newest spirit, however, is malevolent, sadistic, and vengeful. It wishes to take control of Kahako's body and fights for that control which is what it almost did here. Tsukino helps Kahako keep it in check now that they know the risk, and the spirit knows the lengths to which Kahako will go to prevent her from harming, but the risk is still present. For that reason, she has stepped down from Sennin and out of the public eye. She doesn't need to be wrapped in a straight jacket in a padded room, but she can't be around people without being constantly on guard so she has mostly isolated herself for everyone's safety while she works to find a solution.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Rp said:
Analyzing Kahako, she seemed unconscious. "ugh, could things get any worse?" Junko grunted as the recent turn of events were quite annoying. So much for booze and conversation. Spirits just haaaad to get involve.

A knock was at the door, causing Junko to look expecting Ayumu-San. Instantly, Kahako sprang from the floor with her scalpel in hand, attempting to do serious damage. Junko could've put "Kahako" through the floor, but how could he do that to a friend? And his boss!

Slightly moving to the side, Junko dodged the attack. Unfortunately, the attacks kept coming and Junko didn't want to play offensive and risk hurting Kahako. "I need to sedate her." Junko thought scanning the room. Coming to a halt, Junko observed Kahako's shaking hand holding the scalpel and the opposite hand holding a ice dagger. "That's my girl! I knew she was in there." Junko thought exhaling in relief.

"I... won't let you hurt him... even if it kills me!"

Taking the opening to look for a sedation, Ayumu finally arrived. Upon his arrival, he did what any lover would do when their wife had an ice dagger to their neck. Shout.

"Junko, get something to sedate her!"

"Already on it." Junko shouted in return as he just found Kahakos combat pouch. Emptying it out, a sedation syringe fell out. "Got it!" Junko said rushing over to deliver the sedation. "Shit." Junko said before exhaling greatly. "I'll look more into this spirit situation. I can help." Junko said placing a hand on ayumus shoulder. "I'll get on it now." Junko said before making his way out. He'd have to dig up some more knowledge and do more studying.

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back