Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Gushiken Yama [Completed]

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Gushiken Yama

General Description: Yama is a paradoxical representation of what his name is meant to imply. Standing at roughly four feet and six inches and weighing about eighty-five pounds. He has a very spindly exterior and doesn't appear to be very strong. With piercing gray eyes and dark raven black hair and slightly pale skin due to a slightly xenophobic personality. Yama is of above average intelligence but has a strong sense of empathy and a vast amount of caring of the common man, for someone so young, although he prefers to not say much in a conversation and instead works on being as avid of a listener as he can. His greatest strength is his ability to walk into a room and display a sense of charisma and a good attitude without having to say so many words. He is a very special young man with vast amounts of potential.

However he has a tendency to go with the crowd whenever there is an executive decision to be made. This stems from an inwards fear of having to be liked by all of those that he meets and therefore has a lacking sense of individualism. Hopefully this is something he will break as he gets older but it is like a nagging little quirk that he hasn't come to realize about himself. As well as being less individualistic. He also has a hatred for watching or participating in fighting. A natural pacifist at heart which is unfortunate considering he has taken the path to becoming a shinobi. His tactics often include incapacitating and then trying to deescalate the situation.

His favorite style is to wear overly loose or baggy clothing, and he has been known to wear hoodie sweatshirts and baggy pants even on hot summer days. He also has a penchant for fur and striped patterns. Another funny little quirk about the boy is that he will wear color schemes that don't quick make sense. Orange stripes with yellow pants, or red and green checkered shirts with blue pants. This gives him the appearance of being strange, but also gives a sense of enthusiasm for those that he meets.

History: The Gushiken clan is made of tough, strong, and hearty stuff. All large and muscular folk that know the values of hard work and sweating under the hot beat of the sun. Yama is an anomaly of the family and was always laughed at for being so different and so small. When he was born his father and mother (both extremely confident and proud people) named their new baby boy after the mountains and had high hopes that he would one of the strongest and most boisterous members of the clan. However, what was never known by the rest of the clan was that Yama's mother had a knack for getting herself out on the town and having relations with various men who wandered through. A sort of fetish for the travelling vagabond. So Yama was actually the result of a pregnancy out of wedlock.

As he was growing up, he never really made any friends with the fellow children of his clan. This created a strong sense of being unlikable and outcasted by his peers, as he got older this turned into a sense of always trying to set a good impression with other kids, although lacking the correct social skills to actually express himself. Another factor that played into this was that the Gushiken family were strong blacksmiths and wandering traders that would peddle their wares all over the country, and he never had the stamina to work the forge or be able to go out on long journeys without becoming incredibly lethargic and grumpy.

The Gushiken family produced a shinobi worthy child every few generations or so, and most members that actually became ninja were strong Taijutsu oriented shinobi that were capable of fighting foes that were twice their size (which was saying a lot) and excelling at one versus many scenarios. So when the boy turned eight years old and was evaluated by a Chuunin for his inner chakra reserves and ability to learn the arts. It was a great shock when it was discovered that the boy's chakra pool was above average for even his family and that he was going to attend the academy and learn how to be a great shinobi. His parents were of course proud, but it was around this time that his father began to question the validity of his kinship with the boy and created a rift between the two that has lasted since.

For the first few years of the academy, Yama had a very hard time learning in group settings and would often make irrational choices in order to get other children to like him. This caused him to be held back a few years from actually learning the things that he was supposed too, this changed right at the time of his eleventh birthday when he matured into an intelligence and grace that gave him the skills he needs to graduate the academy with flying colors. Now the boy is continuing to strive forwards into becoming a great ninja and hopes that he will be able to rank up to Genin before he turns thirteen so that he can walk with his classmates and go forwards into the world into becoming the best ninja that he can possibly be.

It's a long road, and there's no turning back now...
[spoilername="Nara Bloodline Application"]It was a soft and warm day in the village and Yama was walking down a road with small fields and farms nearby. Irrigation used by the farmers to water their crops left tiny little puddles surrounding his feet which created a brilliant reflection of the large and fluffy clouds. The boy had a sense of elation deep inside of him which although did not reflect in his face, caused him to have a sort of pep to his step. It had been a long day of classes and the topic of the day had been strategics and the best applications of shinobi tools in any given situation. It was a class that the young boy had excelled in, which was the first class he had done so well in recently. It had left a giddiness inside of him, he had finally proved himself to be capable of achieving the goals that he had set for himself at the beginning of the year. Those being to find a niche that he could fit into, and to find a topic of shinobi arts that he had a natural knack for. While he still was having a rough time making friends, he had slowly started touching the heartstrings of his fellow students who had given him nothing but praise and admiration for his suggestions in the class.

While he was walking, he noticed a rocky outcrop that sat directly to his left. Perched on this outcrop was Nara Gamasu, a Chuunin of the Hidden Leaf who's predecessor was one of the first to recommend the widely regarded flak jackets that all Konoha Chuunin had become so accustomed too. "Hello Gamasu." he practically whispered to the man and gave him a shy wave while looking down at the ground. The Chuunin looked over at him with a stern eye at first, although it softened quickly as he ascertained where the voice had originated. "Hello there young man!" he said jovially. "It's Yama correct? My son has told he a lot about you, he's a few years behind you but he told me that you gave him an apple after he had forgotten his lunch at home. That was very kind of you son. Yama's face lit up and blushed bright red (hopefully in the sun though it wouldn't be that hard to notice.) "Oh, it was no trouble at all really. No one should be hungry on exercise day!" The Chuunin grinned a little bit wider and after watching a passing hawk screech in the sky looked back over and said, "Well, why don't you come over here with me for a minute and we can take a moment to appreciate this glorious day. How about it?

Yama twiddled his thumbs for a second before smiling up at him and nodding coyly. He made his way over to the outcrop and took a few seconds to climb the rocks which were practically boulders for someone of his size and stature. But eventually he made it to the top and then stood with the Chuunin. "Mmmm... I imagine you have a hard time sparring with your classmates. the man thought aloud, but then quickly pat the boy's shoulder and tussled his hair. "Well, yea I do sometimes... But today I had a really good day! We did a course on strategy and I recommended to my instructor that instead of applying shinobi tools in a spur of the moment situation, that you should take several minutes every day to properly think about the best ways to combine them and do it beforehand! At this the Chuunin looked down at him and narrowed his eyes for a second, as if analyzing the boy's very soul. "Hmmm, is that so? He continued to look at him before clapping his hands and then asking, "So then, I would like to try something with you boy. If you have nothing else to do today, and no more classes. I would like to take you to a very special place and ask you a couple of questions. Would that be alright?"

Yama thought on this for a second, he indeed had finished all of his work and was going to go home and have a nice glass of lemonade before taking a nap. He felt a strong urge that he had been away from home too long, but also knew that it wasn't going to go anywhere and that he did have some time to spare. "W-Well, alright." he started off with before pausing for a moment, "It would be an honor sir!" The Chuunin nodded and made a quick "mm" sound in the back of his throat before replying, "Very well then... Meet me at my residence in exactly two hours. Sound good?" Yama nodded to him and then within a few seconds, the Chuunin had cast a jutsu and seemingly blinked out of existence, leaving Yama perched on the rocks trying to make sense of just what the man could want...

It took an hour for the boy to walk back into the village from there (he had decided to go very slow in order to waste as much time) and for the next hour or so browsed the wares of various peddlers that had made Konohagakure their nesting grounds. After this second hour was up, he pressed on until he had found the fate of Gamasu's house. Stepping inside of the gate, he was met with a very beautiful hanging garden with a small fountain that created the illusion of small stream running through the front yard and into a pond at the end with a grassy berm and a large stone turtle statue perched on top of it. There were many trees which cast a great amount of shade over the entire landscape.

Gamasu appeared to the side of the boy in an instant, causing Yama to jump from being startled. "Ease up son, it's just me. the Chuunin said. "Now boy, The things that I wanted to give you are right over here. Gamasu started off with a brisk pace over to a pagoda on the side of the property that was painted a brilliant jade color. Yama quickly followed after him and after a few seconds of bumbling along stood on the inside. It seemed to be at least ten degrees cooler inside of the pagoda, there was so much shadow all over. The young boy knew this was the penchant idea for the Nara clan and deep down felt a great sense of comfort from it. Gamasu showed the boy a table perched in the center of the pagoda and after fiddling with a few locks it popped open. "These are very special scrolls that were written by some of the very first Nara's... Gamasu said with a hint of foreboding seriousness. "Tell me young man, can you see anything special or different about these scrolls? Yama looked at the scrolls for a few seconds, and held his hand out politely. The Chuunin obliged and handed him the scroll. Yama turned it up and down in his hand and then opened it slightly. It was then that he was incredibly taken aback for he saw several black tendrils squirming and slithering. Kept in by a seal placed around them. "W-W-What in heavens are those?! he exclaimed.

The Chuunin nodded solemnly and then took the scroll back, placing it back inside of the box and relocking it before looking back down at the boy. "I don't know how it's possible given your family... But you have Nara blood in your body boy." He tapped Yama on the heart to emphasize. "Those tendrils that you saw are sealed by a secret family seal, that only those with the family bloodline can see through into the origination of shadow chakra. If the rest of my clan had seen me showing you this as an apparent outsider, I could be banished from the family. But after listening to you earlier, I couldn't help but shake a hunch.

Yama was incredibly taken aback by all this and didn't say a word as the Chuunin continued. "Well, in any case. Work hard, you have a special gift. I will talk to the elders and let them know that you are in possession of the family bloodline so that we may give you the proper training that you need. Tell me boy, when are you most comfortable? Still awestruck, it took several seconds for the boy to snap too and reply. "At home in a dark room, or resting under a tree on a warm day looking up at the sky..." The Chuunin smiled and nodded, "I thought so... No doubt about it at this point."

"Go home now Yama, work very hard on becoming a shinobi and come back here in one week's time and we will begin your special training. I won't tell you to lie, but I think it would be best if you didn't tell your parents about what it was you learned today. I don't think your father would take the news too kindly..." After saying this, the Chuunin tussled the boy's hair for the second time that day and showed him to the gate and ushered him out. Leaving Yama to think wildly about his revelations the entire way home.

What a day it had been...
[/spoilername]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience!

Please post your character profile HERE. An admin will be also coming by to give you your the Academy Student banner. Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Here are your starting stats, please post them in your profile and yes your Chakra Control is meant to be at zero.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back