Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hajikano Miyushi

Hajikano Miyushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
sample_ef1c78b880dd61ac257778828dfe50fe3f8d0519.jpg

Name: Hajikano Miyushi
Physical Description: Tall, even somewhat lanky yet slander, with short brown hair and reddish eyes, possibly as a result from years of exposition to dangerous toxins. Prefers business-like wear in casual situations, but has access to a gas mask at all times. Has a sort of vaccuum-looking machine attached to her back.

Mental Description: Cheerful disposition with friendly nature that serves as a shell for her 'normal' self. If one manages to crack the shell, they'll find a rather serious girl that has difficulties finding pleasure in the simple things of life. Little can bring a serious emotion out of her, be it anger, sadness or even joy. If she stops smiling around you, it means you are a true friend.

History: Miyushi was born to a family of pharmacists that would sadly use their daughter as a guinea pig of sorts. Going through so many drugs from a young age, it burned out most emotions from her brain and she now has difficulties experiencing them, often causing her awkward situations growing up. Perhaps fortunately for her, one of her parents' research backfired, and their death freed young Miyushi. Stealing their notes, knowing the potency of their various mixtures and chemicals, she has perhaps sadly taken up their craft, though has sworn to use it to protect those she love, rather than use it indiscriminately.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Welcome to Suna! Everything is looking good so far, just wanted to help narrow down a few things:

1. Is Miyushi an academy student or a genin? The academy accepts students from around the ages of 8-13 (but there are occassional exceptions), so if you were wanting to start out in the academy, would need to likely nudge her age a little. Otherwise you're totally free to start out as a graduated genin.
  2. Were you wanting to start of with any Bloodline or Core Ability? If not, you can always apply for one later.

Hajikano Miyushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A genin start was what I had in mind, as I was talking about it with Zen. As for Core Ability, I think I had spotted the mechanist to go with her thematic of "mad chemist", but I'll look into it when I'm more informed about the setting and systems in play~

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3b577OB.png

Stats
Stamina:
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Request your dojo: here
Start your training thread: here
Request a Banner Change to Suna Genin: here
Request a name change: here

Few things to note for your own sake:
  • If you haven't checked out the Events Section, please do so at your leisure to see what all we have going on in the village: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=362&t=58918
  • Do not feel a rush to jump into everything, please take your time and build up your comfort level at your own pace! We have a Discord Channel, where you can also apply to be listed as a "Sand" member and join in chatting with other players in the village! This is a great resource as you can find people to RP with and also get some personal assistance on questions you have about the site and how we do things in Suna!
Enjoy playing here and welcome to the Sandbox!!!!!

Whenver you make that decision, you will just need a 200 word RP that gives some background about it and your character. No rush and feel free tot take your time.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back