Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hanging out at the Hokage's Rocks (open to all)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't know if what he was gonna do was illegal. But he decided to do it anyway. He jumped down off of a little cliff and landed on both of his feet on one of the Hokage heads. He then sat down and looked at the sunset.
He didn't see any problem with what he was doing. At least he wasn't causing any damages. Which he has noted some painted writing a few yards next to him that were full of insults and such.
Ziren proceeded to look out and enjoy the view. Even something as calming as this, he can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. Yes, his time of reflection is telling him of all recent events that he has been the center of, but that wasn't really it.
He sure hoped that Kuro guy has some sort of information. Or even one of his classmates in the ANBU class will show up and talk to him.

"What am I gonna do now?" He asked himself.
Ziren laid down, and stared up at the sky, some stars already appearing. He let his chakra go to his back so he wouldn't fall off easily if something were to happen.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the kid that was now using one of the Hokage heads as his personal sitting post, the ANBU Sennin sighed to himself before hopping one of the barriers at that moment in time. He looked at the kid before letting himself jump down not eh head next to him as he listened to him speaking. Looking out over the village he had just only managed to make it back here himself. And found himself already in discussions with a newer member of the village. It seemed that even the Clan head of the Uchiha never managed to get a break.

“Well that is a question only you can answer for yourself, personally I would guess you probably should not just lay there all day and do something about your problem but that is just me”

Takeshi allowed himself to look down at the hustle and bustle of people moving around, he didn’t even blink about it. Nor did he just shrug the fact that this student was asking himself questions go so easily. It seemed the kid could probably use some company and he was always willing to listen to a student when it was required of him to do so. He allowed a few seconds to pass by before he decided to speak once more waiting for a reaction.

“The name is Uchiha Takeshi by the way it’s a pleasure to meet you, what is your name if I care to ask. I like knowing as much as I can about someone”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren looked up at Takeshi. He was surprised to see someone else up here.

"I'm guessing that it's not legal to be up here, right? Well at least i wasn't the one that did vandalism like some other people." He referred to the graffiti nearby.

Then he realized what the guy said. He was an Uchiha. Great, Ziren thought. Yet another person who knows who they are. And Ziren? Not even close to figuring out who he is. Just more questions popping up than answers.

"I guess I'm just Ziren. I don't have a clan name, at least, not that I know of. I've been here for almost a year. What do you want to know about me?"

Ziren brushed his blue hair out of the way to get a full view of the Uchiha. The way he carries himself, he would expect ANBU, Ziren has the luck to run into nearly every ANBU agent when he thinks he's done the littlest things wrong. But there was something else about him. A sense of security, he's more kind than most ANBU he's met. Mainly because they caught him talking about cursed bloodlines.
Ziren sighed. If this guy is ANBU then he might really be in trouble.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi continued to look out as he listened to the kid speak. He remembers back to be that young at sometimes as well as the question about if it was ok to be up here on the rock. He pondered back to his academy days when he was up on the rock late at night. No-one but himself as he looked over the village they were the old days and he missed them in some weird way. As he allowed himself to glance back to the boy he took a seat on the next head that he was on.

“It’s not illegal no, you are fine here. You know when I started my training inside of the village I did the same. I would come up here late at night and look over everything, pondering what the world held for me. But alas I get carried away those are long times passed for me.”

As the boy introduced himself to the Sennin he nodded his head as he listened to the offer of information to be given freely. It was an interesting situation that much was sure and at least in this case it was clear that the boy seemed open to talk.

“Well what do you want to do when you grow up. Where do you want to go? I remember having so many dreams when I started off. Share yours with me if you have the time.”

Takeshi decided to keep his own past out of the way behind the locked doors as he allowed himself to look to the boy wondering how open he would be. It was clear that the kid had questions and he would try to answer them if he could. Better to be honest with this situation than hold things back that they could find in the library.

“If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will answer to the best of my abilities”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was relieved that being on top of the Hokage Stone Heads was not illegal. Then the Uchiha asked him if he has any questions.

Ziren took a good long look at him. He seemed wise. Getting on the topic of his own past, then quickly changing it back to the present. He knew better than to try to pry information out of someone that doesn't want to share.

And the fact that Ziren hasn't seen him before must mean that he just came back from another mission. Probably out of the Fire Country. He might know something.

"My question is this. I'm not originally from the Leaf. I don't know much about my family, just that they were killed when I was young. If it is possible, I would like to know who exactly I am. Currently, I'm taking ANBU classes, but that could take months, years even to finally learn who I am."

Ziren paused for a second. Even for a well seasoned shinobi, this has got to be a rare occasion that Takeshi may have heard of. Ziren has tried to enlist the help of anyone he meets who might be able to help, but he has been met with road blocks every which way. None of it is their fault, the people he asks. But it's the fact that the information of what he wants about himself is unknown to everyone. He came from a country that he forgot the name of.

"Look, I know that seems like it's impossible, but you asked me for what my dream is, my ambitions. To know more about myself, what my bloodline is, would mean the world to me."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words of the kid that he had managed to join. It was clear to see that he had been having a personal struggle with this situation, something that Takeshi wondered how long has been going on for. It was not a usual situation but still it was one that was sure to raise some eyebrows if it continued to grow. He seemed to be trying to figure out his bloodline and even attending the lessons of the ANBU. Interesting in the eyes of the ANBU Sennin it wasn’t something that you would go seeking. But still it was something that Takeshi could hopefully do about it.

“Well you know when it comes to bloodlines its usual within yourself that unlocks it. It took me a while before I found out that I was a Uchiha. It doesn’t happen straight away, and it does take work to make sure it is done correctly”

Takeshi was speaking from experience he has not activated his bloodline yet. It was fully capable of just suddenly turning on but of course hunting down the rabbit hole was something that he wasn’t going to promote as it could lead to places that no-one wanted to be a part of. And in this situation, it seemed to be doing Ziren more problems that good.

“Right now, what you should be doing is working hard inside of the Academy. Making sure that sit in your silence and think about your inner mind. I am sure if you look around inside that head of yours an answer will come to you. Maybe not straight away but you are the only person that can unlock your bloodline, no-one else in this entire village will be able to do that for you”

Takeshi allowed himself to take a seat down on the rock as he folded his legs in and just leaned back looking up into the sky he allowed his back to press against the rock for a few seconds as he waited to see what the answer would be from what he had told Ziren.

[MFT:353]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Takeshi was wise indeed, Ziren thought to himself. But he still can't shake the feeling that it's more than just unlocking some unknown power.

"I don't mean to be rude and stubborn sir, but I think it's more than just unlocking my bloodline through training. I think the problem is that it may already be open. I've had a string of bad luck throughout my whole life. Most of which involves the death of people I care about. One rare occasion is that I was attacked by a rogue ninja a few years before the Leaf Village took me in."

He didn't dare use the word 'curse' for he has now found that word taboo when talking to adults. Mainly because he then finds out that they are ANBU and their job is to make sure the Village is safe. Part of that is investigating into why a Genin like himself is talking about cursed bloodlines and such.

Ziren looked out at the horizon, wondering about everything. Who he is, where he's from, if that rogue ninja has more connection to him than just having bad luck, then who was that and why attack him. He didn't realize it until a minute or so later, but he had his left hand trying to cover the scar on his right arm. He instinctively put his hand back down beside him and stayed quiet.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look over to the kid as he pondered the words to reply to him. It was clear that he was still young and so fresh, he knew that maybe a demonstration of raw power would show the kid that he had truly not unlocked his bloodline. For they were to be feared something to be wielded by only one. In a blink of an eye the familiar Sharingan shone bright as he glanced back over to Ziren in that split second before he allowed himself to consider the words that needed to be spoken.

“You need to unlock the power within, once you do that then you will truly understand your bloodline. No bloodline is a curse, they are all a gift given to us from our generations. They can help us achieve greatness. It’s about time you found yours out. You need to do a bit of searching within yourself to unlock this power”

The red eyes glowed brightly as he allowed himself to look towards the Genin it was clear that he still had much to learn about this world as Takeshi pulled himself up to his full height and looked down at the boy and smiled it was a gentle smile nothing more and nothing less that pure honesty.

“You need to practice and find out what lays within, trust me something does. You can either take it as a curse or a gift. That is up to you, these eyes are the gift I was given what did you get young man”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren pondered on that idea. He never saw it as that, mainly because all he seen was death every few years. But now that Takeshi has talked to him more, he's starting to figure things out. He took a look at his own past, sug down deep to try and remember all those who he lost.
Without meaning to, he started talking to himself out loud.

"The caravan said that my parents were assassinated. And when the wild fire killed the caravan, I do remember seeing a strange person. Then my scar..."
Ziren stopped for a second. Could this new crazy theory be more crazier than the one about cursed bloodlines?
"I was attacked by a rogue ninja. And the two Leaf shinobi that took me in were killed in their mission."

Takeshi must think that I'm crazy, Ziren thought as he found out he was talking out loud. But now everything is starting to make sense. There's a person, or a group of people that want him dead for some reason. Maybe because they are scared of what he can do if he learns about who he is.

"Takeshi. Are there people out there who want to wipe out entire bloodlines, no matter what the cost? Because they are scared of the gifts that each individual has?"
The more he thinks about it, the more it makes sense, despite making him sound crazy. Like who would go as far as doing so much damage to a kids life just to take them out?
Ziren settled his thoughts. He has a new goal in mind. But he needs to know what Takeshi thinks of the situation before he jumps to the next step.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the kid mumbling to himself in those few seconds, it was clear that he had a lot on his mind but of course any man would that had a past like him. It was clear that he knew full well the situation could go either way but also knew that he had to tread delicately, for a man that thought he was hunted would make irrational decisions. Takeshi had seen many of them in that situation, it was clear that he needed to watch the situation and make sure that it was controlled and not just thrown upon the kid like a set of weights to way down on his shoulders.

“Some people do not like certain bloodlines, that is correct, and it can be said that they do hunt them. However, within the walls of leaf you are safe for now, but you need to go and do some personal training. Find out what is required and unlock the key to using your bloodline. You can learn to control it and make sure that you grow stronger. That is my honest recommendation.”

Takeshi allowed the red eyes to shut and his normal green eyes to return as he looked back to the boy on top of the face of one of the great Hokage. It seemed that this boy still had a lot of work to learn in the future, and there was still much that he would need to get done. He wondered what choice the boy would make, it seemed that he needed to expand his knowledge and grow his abilities.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren now knew why they keep saying he needs to train. If he doesn't, then how can he fully understand who he is and understand about himself along with defending himself from whoever is after him.
It now makes perfect sense that is what is happening. Even if he is jumping conclusions, he knows that this make more sense than the cursed bloodline theory.
"I understand now. Once I find out who I am, what my bloodline is. I want to visit the clan if it's still alive. And also put an end to this person or group who wants me dead. But not for revenge. To protect those who I care about. So that nobody else dies just because I've grown close to them."
That's when he realized that as the first time he talked about killing. He didn't want to sound like Maru, one of the other people who is in the ANBU class that just cares about killing.
Ziren closed his eyes and let his anger and confusion about his whole life wash away.
He opened his yellow eyes with a new look at the world. He felt determined now more than ever. He knows that he has to do his best to keep everyone he cares about safe. Before whoever is targeting him strikes again.

"Thank you for the pep talk Takeshi. I promise to not abuse my powers. I feel more confident than ever now."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand up before he dusted off his robes, he looked out and smiled to himself as the sun still blossomed into the sky as he thought about the words that had been spoken. He allowed his head to lower slightly weather in disappointment or anger was something to be seen still. As he allowed himself to turn himself to face Ziern he listened to his words at one time deciding to speak to him about what he said.

“Killing isn’t something to take lightly, I remember every person who I have snuffed out in their prime, we Shinobi carry a heavy weight in our hands. People forget that, just do those you kill honour and remember them. Do not forget them and do not let them slip from grasp”

He spoke with the words of truth, he had experience life as it had been, taken life when it was needed but he never did it simply because he could. Their was always a reason and a purpose behind it. It was not the simple matter of just killing for the sake of killing, he knew that much from his experience. Takeshi looked down at Ziren.

“I hope not, or I will be the one they send to bring punishment down for your crimes. I should have formally introduced myself, Uchiha Takeshi. ANBU Sennin”

He allowed the words to linger in the air, though he was quite sure that the boy knew he meant no ill will. He never did he always got called to do the work that people wanted to avoid it was the luck of the draw in some situations. As he let his hand extend out towards Ziren in a friendly manner wondering if the kid would now take it knowing the picture that was painted in front of him.

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren understood what the Uchiha said. About killing. It's wrong on all levels, even if it means protecting himself along with those he cares about.
The second part if what he said, about remembering them and giving them honor was what really side swiped Ziren. But now that he sees it, probably from their own point of view and those that care about them will think of Ziren as a monster for killing them.
He looked back at how Maru is. The kid gets a kick out of killing. He definitely DOES NOT want to be like Maru.

It took a while, but Ziren finally spoke up. "I promise, that if I kill, I will remember them and honor for who they were. And I will accept full responsibility for their deaths. Killing is not a sport to be enjoyed. But something to avoid at all costs to best of my ability, until when it is the very last resort. Even then, it is wrong." Ziren meant everything he said. He now see what Takeshi means. I will not be like Maru, Ziren thought to himself.

The third and final thing that caught Ziren off guard was that the person that stood before him was the Sennin of ANBU. He was only partially right about the ANBU part. But to know that he is further in the deep that he ever could imagine is insane.
Even with that said, Ziren's gut feeling is telling him that he's good. As long as he stays out of trouble. He accepted the ANBU'S hand as Takeshi helped him up.
"I will try my best not to let you down." Ziren said.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back