Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Happy Holidays!

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hey everyone, been some time. I hope you're all having a fun time during these cheery and chilling times, spending time with family, friends and loved ones.

Christmas is always a time of solitude for me, a time where I decide intentionally to sit by myself taking small mental breaks between spending time with the family who have traveled for hours to get to our family home. It gives me time to relax my anxieties and also reflect on things by myself. (Note: I love spending time with my family, but taking small breaks helps ensure I stay properly sane)

This year, in its entirety has been a bit of a stressful one for me. Lots of changes in my family, but also here, on NC.
And while I can safely say there is definitely parts where I have regrets on the matters of NC, I can't help but continue wanting to strive for improvements both on myself, and for the site, finding better systems, better solutions and better people with the right heart and the right skills.

I have pretty high hopes that these improvements will finally find their right place during the coming year, and I look forward to building further onto it, improving it as we continue moving forward. (Especially the upcoming, soon finished Shop, which Enzan is working tirelessly on)

Genuinely, thank you all for sticking around with us, and thank you all for being a part of this site and community. You are all awesome!

Happy holiday ninja time!

- Keiji
Head Admin & site owner.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back