Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

HARD KNOCKS | CLOUD ANBU (Open)

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So you sure about this Namazu?"

</COLOR>
"I have to pops,
it's the only way to go ya know?
All in,
ya feel me?"
<i>
</i>

"Son.
What are you chasing?
Power?
Social status?
Women?
I hope this isn't to impress some damn female!
Because let me tell you some-"

"Naw, it's nothin like dat old man.
I just feel its necessary for my career as an ANBU.
And as a young man who wants to find his own way in life.
You've done enough pops
it's about time I do me.
I feel moving into the living
quarters will help my focus, my training, and show my superiors I'm take'n my opportunity serious.
Plus I won't be distracted,
by my hooligan cousins, and those girls,
from being the best that I can be ya know?
Don't worry Dad, I'll be around
I know you're going to miss the joy I bring daily.
And we still can have our weekly sparring session as scheduled.
There will be major changes
but it's nothing I can't handle."
<i>
</i>

"I'm glad you're leaving the nest
That's one more less mouth to feed.
But seriously, if you feel you are ready.....
Well good luck,
and don't lose sight of Mother Eseasar
or your Chikyuhito heritage.
Remember remain focused Namazu
and don't let your motives and purpose get selfish."

"Alright dad,
I'll finish packing the rest of my stuff,
and blazetrail."
<i>
</i>

It was now final, despite his mother being totally against Namazu moving out. He now had the approval of his father and could culminate the packing of his meaningful belongings for his new home, or what some considered hell. It was Cloud's ANBU underworld, the living quarters of the infamous Sileo Tempestas.

Namazu motives for migrating at such a young age was partly independence, but majority of it was linked like he stated, to his career. He wanted to be in the hive, a busy bee contributing to the work of the colony. Plus he had superiors he wanted to learn from and impress. Furthermore he'd being lying if he denied that there was power to be chased and gained. With a final goodbye to his family, handing out a brief hug to each. Namazu quickly began his journey from the Chikyuhito clan block for destination Sileo Tempestas, setting out in the midst of twilight.

..... 30 minutes later
Boot.....Success. Chakra Signature Received.

Identification Verification Start:

Name: Chikyuhito, Namazu
Serial: 77- 6496
Squad Assignment: Training Squad One

Success, Entry Granted​

The young AiT was greeted, well more less like greeted and more like confronted by two guardsman who were built like a brick wall.

"Moving in huh? Its about time rook.
Go ahead,
You can proceed Namazu."

The mocha skinned teenage boy nodded as they conceded to the visible ANBU ID flashing in there faces. Thereafter entering he started meandering his way through the Byzantine corridors. Eventually his feet would lead him to the dormitory sector, more specifically his 5' 10" frame was parked before a onyx steel door.

<COLOR color="#BFBF80">"Eh? C."
<i>
</i>

I guess his room letter was pretty tame, nothing special about C. Feeling some vibrations tickle his feet, he looked both ways down the hall. Only to see a few operatives moseying along like sheep tending to their own business. Twisting the knob, Namazu forced his way in and crossed the threshold. The door seconds later would automatically slam behind him, but it was nothing to be startled by.
barracks_large_zpsfe00dfc2.jpg

He was taken aback by the blank glares that had WTF written all over them, probably due to the door incident. Then he slowly began to hear some playful greets from the individual bodies present. Which caused his face to react in the form of a smirk.

The barracks, were well barracks. They fell way short of Namazu's expectations. At the same time he wasn't extremely disappointed with the living conditions either. The Kyoujouran would settle in lickety-split, changing into standard attire consisting of black combat pants, a white wife beater, and a pair of black combat boots. After a few investigative questions he had found out where the lounge/kitchen area was located. Moments later he'd swiftly adventure his way to the presently empty haven.

Sneaking some quick glances to ensure the coast was clear. He had reached into the fridge and grabbed something a fifteen year old shouldn't be grabbing, a beer. Even worse it was somebody else's booze, but he didn't care to acknowledge the name upon it to see who. Closing the door he popped the top as a crisp noise of carbonation escaped from the seal being broken. He casually strolled going from the tiled flooring shifting to carpet and flicked on the television before plopping his ass on a cushion on the right side the boring brown couch. Taking a quick sip he finally relaxed with his head rotating and scanning the area one last final time.

This was now home.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back