Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Harrruuu [Message for Haruka]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A turtle waddled up from the large incline of a rocky, horribly vertical mountain range. Why on Earth did the Iwa people settle on such an unpleasant terrain for a turtle? Although, who would've taken into consideration the discomfort of a single lone turtle as it swayed with finite movement towards the gates that really made it feel quite insecure. It took a long, oh my god, long time for this turtle to reach the gates - where it was perhaps met with the rather bewildered expression of a gate guard, whom would rather awkwardly unhook the scroll from the back of the turtle and read but a name addressed to the precipitant.

[Message for Haruuuu.]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thwack. Fingers would smack square into the side of the face of the guard who picked up the message. "What'd I tell you about touching shit and leaving prints? You could be screwing up perfectly good evidence here!" The young woman would state in a voice that expressed her immediate annoyance with the situation. With her gloved fingers, she'd pluck the scroll up and away from the guards fingers and he would dither off.Then, she would feel her blue eyes widen the slightest of bits. What the heck? Who would be sending a message to her of all people? Giving a small sigh, she would open the scroll with care to read the contents inside.

Well well, what did the message have to say to her?

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dearest Haruka,

It is me, Koa. I'm writing you to inform you that I needed to seek out my husband and make sure that he was safe. Things have gotten a little crazy, and I'm quite terrified to be honest. Right now, I'm on my way to Moon Country so my stomach is in knots. I decided that I wanted to protect those precious to me and that's my family; you, Keita and Onamuji. I'm going to stand by Onamuji's side to protect him, to protect you, from this vile poison that exists in the world... I'm imploring you, sister, there is a man called Miroku Akkuma - he's toxic and needs to be disposed of.

I'm travelling to this country with the intention to kill him. I don't know if I am capable of such a cruel thing but this needs to be done, I know that much, because I cannot allow his existence to even threaten my family. Iwagakure is corrupt and you can't trust them, at all. Akkuma seems to have some relationship with Hissori, the Medical Chief, and also the Guardian known as Kurayo. I want to protect you and I will do this, from the background, please keep yourself safe and sound.

I'll keep writing to you, Lady Haruka. My loyalty is with you and my husband, I know this makes things difficult and troublesome, and believe me I know it's conflicted.

Whenever you are free to meet me, I'll do my best to see you and beg for my forgiveness. I hope I haven't disappointed you too much, Lady Haruka. I should be safe with Onamuji, for now at least. I'm scared but I need to do this.

I'm sorry.

I'll be in touch soon.

All my love,
Koa

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the woman's blue eyes scanned over the paper, she drew in a hissing breath through her teeth. Did she not stick her neck out for her sister? The woman holding the common clan and family to her was really testing what abilities she had to keep calm. Had she not kept herself beneath the world for nearly a year to keep a lid upon that? Raveling up the letter sent to her, she would tuck it by her side now and she would twist on her feet, "Resume normal duty." She'd state in a cold tone of voice, her heels tapping against the ground as she walked away. No hurried pace, but she did have somewhere to be. Snapping her fingers, she would summon her mask and it would obscure her image from any view and she would continue along her way. . . but first. . .

A click on her headset, and static before she would speak in a smooth tone: "Shadow, Shadow. . . Come out to play. We've a date, don't you know? You'll know where to find me." Would be broadcast for people to hear and she would smile just gently: "Sub0 out."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back