Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Haruhi [Cloud] -> Sanyu [Cloud]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yamamoto Sanyu utilizing the same info and history. Will need to edit class, jutsu, and possibly bl/ca since I did that OCR due to the system changes.px;">

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dunno what happened to that previous post, and since I can't edit, what I was trying to say was.

Going from Haruhi, whose profile should still be linked in Sig, back to the character that I had before, Yamamoto Sanyu but need profile info due to the battle system changes as I may need to change class, jutsu, bl/ca.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Apparently I never made a profile for Haruhi, which is so on-brand for me, so this will be based off of Sanyu's profile and the transition from Sanyu to Haruhi. The biggest change will be from Senju to Yamanaka.

Old Character Name: Motsuki Haruhi
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts: Cloud
Old IC Rank: Main Branch Chuunin

New Character Name: Yamamoto Sanyu
Preferred Username: Sanyu
New Village/Missing: Cloud
New BL/CA: Senju
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Forgotten Sunflower[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (40+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (60+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +4 Genjutsu DC
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Dodge, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Weapon Accuracy[/quote]
[b]Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin[/b]:  Main Branch
[b]IC Rank[/b]:  Chuunin

Character Age: 20
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description:

Sanyu is young man about to enter adulthood yet still carries the babyface he was born with. He is shorter than most people his age, standing at 5'9" tall and weighing only about 168 lbs. He styles his blonde hair in a way that appears relatively unkempt yet still cut to be manageable. He has brown eyes that appear to be slanted downward, giving him this dull expression if he isn't actively trying to appear happy or otherwise express a specific emotion. Through his training as a shinobi he has a slight toned body, what one would expect to see from a swimmer, but he prefers to fight in the back so he does not have much muscle.

Though he is trained as a shinobi and will conduct those duties as normal he also knows that the life can be very taxing on the body, and one day he may not be able to continue, so he is often seen wearing a school uniform from one of the smaller schools in the village, which consists of a white shirt and blue blazer, though he often also wears a sweater over the blazer. His casual clothing is much more relaxed, basic t-shirts and shorts that reach barely past mid-thigh.

Character's Mental Description:

Sanyu is commonly seen as a brave and righteous hero with an indomitable sense of justice and responsibility. Shaken by his family's tragic death, Sanyu's vow of responsibility has led him to a path of heroism and humanitarian service. One of Sanyu's most prominent traits is his sense of humor. He at times is seen as the class clown in every group he is in. Even in the face of certain death, Sanyu invariably cracks a joke, to the annoyance of both friends and foes. His reasons for this vary: either he wants to relieve the stress of a situation, or simply because he wants to hide how scared he really is during a crisis. Also, he does this to get on the nerves of his opponents, since he knows that if they are angry, that they would normally lose themselves and be vulnerable to a superior skilled opponent. Even when he is close to death he won't stop telling jokes.

Behind this humorous facade; however, is a wounded soul that has gone through much suffering. While Sanyu is in combat, occasionally another person dies, leaving him depressed for having failed in his responsibility. He is quick to assume guilt and responsibility for anything bad that happens in his presence or that can, in some way, relate back to him.Death in particular is difficult for Sanyu to reconcile with, leading him to make dramatic and unrealistic proclamations.

Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: Everything is the same and was approved in the Original OCR into Sanyu.

Sanyu grew up in a very tiny town, population of a mere 70 including his own family of four. His parents were farmers, and though Sanyu aspired to be more there was no real out for the residents of this town. Originally born Himawari Sanyu he was expected to work on the farm until his parents passed, find a nice girl and continue the family business, unfortunately experimentation with a member of the same sex spread throughout their small town and he became a social outcast. Since he no longer had friends and would often find himself the aim of bullies he stayed out of sight. When not working on his family's farm he would spend time in the nearby field of flowers, mostly consisting of pale white to yellow. This allowed Sanyu to blend in with his blonde hair.

During his time as an outcast a man by the name of Umashi would occasionally visit, as the village was between others and had occasional visitors stop by the inn to rest. Within a year of this man coming Sanyu began to experience supernatural phenomenons, crops that he was working on would grow quicker, strangely enough some even within the next day would be ready to sell. Nobody quite understood this, but the family was able to link it Sanyu's crops. They used Sanyu's crops to feed the family while the rest were sold in town normally.

The man named Umashi, however, recognized Sanyu's abilities, attributing it both to natural energy manipulation and a bloodline that he himself also shares, one to control plants, or the element of "wood" as he called it. Umashi offered to take the boy with him, but his family was vehemently against this idea, as Sanyu was key to their continued survival and success, and they didn't want the man filling Sanyu's head with any form of hope so they made it forbidden for them to meet, threatening to get Umashi banned from their town. Though Sanyu would attempt to meet the man on several occasions anyway, learning more about chakra and how to manipulate it.

Sanyu, wanting to help his family, used his new knowledge to increase the productivity of their crops. This allowed them to have plenty to eat, plenty to sell within the town, and the ability to sell to nearby towns, increasing their profits by quite a bit. Unfortunately this made many within the town jealous and would often attempt to spy on them to see their secret. This is how they caught Sanyu using his chakra to grow crops, but they viewed this as witchcraft. He was only 14 when the town, with their lit torches, took to their fields and their home and set it all ablaze. In their attempt to escape Sanyu got separated from his family, unable to return to them, he went back to the field of yellow flowers, hiding in plain sight.

He never attempted to go back, unsure of the fate of his family, but he was now alone. He stayed in the forest, away from the town and survived by manipulating nature to feed him. It was then that he was found by Umashi and a woman, who introduced herself as Yomi, and their kids. They planned to retire in cloud, Umashi recognizing Sanyu and hearing his story invited Sanyu to finally go with them. Incapable of of finding his family he dropped the name Himawari and joined a new family, the Yamamoto clan.

Once they got to the Cloud village Sanyu continued his training, while also beginning training in all forms of being a shinobi. He spent very little time in the academy, he was already 14 years of age and had some training in ninjutsu that he only needed to learn the other basics. He grew fond of genjutsu, even more than his affinity to wood ninjutsu, and even learned the art of kenjutsu. Once he became a gennin he spent most of his time helping others in most of his basic missions, though he later realized he gained a real thrill in battle. Not wanting to just fight other shinobi mindlessly he took to monster hunting, He joined others in groups to fight, and actively worked to make sure others were protected. He felt obligated to make sure everyone was safe, since he couldn't do the same for his family. His actions protecting others is what got him promoted to chuunin rank.

Unsure of his future in the shinobi world he began going to regular school to learn other trade skills, if something were to keep him from protecting people he could become some sort of herbalist, or even a gardener. Though he didn't want to be a farmer when he was with his family it was almost as if being a farmer was his only connection to them.

Clan Request: Yamamoto Clan

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: Apparently I never made a profile for Haruhi, links in signature will just link back to Sanyu's old stuff.
Old Training: Same as above.
Old Dojo: Same as above.

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:

Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
ASP: 822
PL: 3600

Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: None
New Stats: Same as above
New OOC Rank: [S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: Note: This is just undoing the jutsu swaps I had done [Here]. Since I didn't make a profile for Haruhi the jutsu list below represents Sanyu's jutsu list. The jutsu list basically just shows what my jutsu list will look like after this OCR.

All Genjutsu Mastered KEEPING
All Lightning Ninjutsu Mastered -> All EarthNinjutsu Mastered
All Fire Ninjutsu Mastered -> All Water Ninjutsu Mastered
All NE Ninjutsu Mastered KEEPING
All Gravity Ninjutsu Mastered -> All WoodNinjutsu Mastered

Everything else in my jutsu list below that is not included above, I am keeping.
EARTH
WATER
NON-Elemental

AUDIAL​
KINETIC​
VISUAL​
WILL​

Extra Ability Card Purchased
Class Bonus Card Purchased
Unused Discovery of Your Choice Card Purchased

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Name: 1st Approval
Clan: Need Umashi's Approval.
IC Rank: 1st Approval
BL/CA: Pending History Approval
History: Pending Clan Approval
Stats: 1st approval
Jutsu: 1st Approval
Previous Card purchases: I'm checking on the Contract discovery card. Everything else is good.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Messed up on class, have "Weapon accuracy" instead of "Ranged Accuracy"

Code:
[u]Forgotten Sunflower[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (40+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (60+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +4 Genjutsu DC
[i]High:[/i] Genjutsu DC
[i]Average:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy, Dodge, Genjutsu Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy[/quote]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Also I had left before the store was added, so I need to buy all my jutsu:

E: 450 * 26 = 11700
D: 1200 * 35 = 42000
C: 3250 * 40 = 130000
B: 7500 * 50 = 375000
A: 12500 * 47 = 587500

For a total of 1,146,200 Yen added to my current 645,977.

My new yen should be 1,792,177

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was gonna mention this earlier but got distracted, just above Keiji's post I had placed the yen I need to purchase all my jutsu through the shop since I left before that update, I can't purchase any stuff like augments until thats done.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back