Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Harvest from The New-Normal

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
DwsQiLZ.jpg
A few days later, I have been working under here in this crappy weapons shop from sun up to sun down. Had a few jobs here and there but they weren’t anything major. Lucky just sends one of her goons down with some weapons that a client was interested in getting repaired, I repair them, then I get a wapping 100 yen for my work! Chickenshit I know, she actually charges the clients like 500 a weapon but the “taxes'' that the rabbit takes out of my cut to keep this place open was insane. I would have talked her up into giving me more but I wasn’t really in a position to make demands so the best thing to do was to bite the bullet then do as many repairs as I could. That was when I ran into a little situation with one of his clients wanting a weapon that could shoot slugs that would detonate upon impact. I winced at the thought of asking Lucky for more money than I was already making, strapping my shotgun to my shoulder and sending a command of my Terran drone to come follow me. The mechanical arachnid-dog would then stop working on a weapon that it was gluing back together to follow me as I headed out of the ruined shop to walk over to the shirtless sharkman that stood guard outside of Lucky’s place. “Hey Fin, gonna be gone for a bit to see if I could find a part I’m after. Think you can keep an eye on the place for me?”

“No problem. Don’t worry about Lucky, Bro. I got your back on this.” said the nice shirtless street shark which was all I needed for me to get going.

“Thanks Fin, I owe ya one.” with that I decided to command the Terran to switch to scavenger mode while just as I emerged from the alley, adjusting the strap to my shotgun before activating the wheels that I built in the heels and soles which made my mechanical horror produce its wheels from it's footpads which it has on four of legs it's legs. The Terran also rewinded a cassette then began to blast a song loudly, with my song playing I would start shuffling my legs so I could move into the open road, picking up speed the more I moved. My head to the beat of the song, the world began to move fast once I really got going on my skates. The Terran was keeping up pretty well with him since it has no need to pump it's legs like I did, the wheels simply moved while it only had to move it's legs to adjust it's direction. Wanting to see how far the bot could really go, I decided to go at full speed so I would fly through the road. Dodging people, stray rocks as well as other obstacles in my way in order to try to shake my machine.

One thing my Terran knew how to do was to adapt, so when it drove its body forward it was able to swerve past obstacles in its way and even alter its own direction in order to keep near me. That was one thing I could pat myself on the back about but when I saw a building that looked empty I turned my feet to the side to skirt to the side which made my mechanical horror deploy it's stoppers to slow itself down so it could stop the same time that I did. Looking at the building, it appeared to have been ransacked and even gutted since there had still been unsalvageable items discarded around the entrance of the building. "Terran, set yourself to combat. We'll do one quick sweep to see what happened here." I commanded my machine while arming myself with the shotgun that I found. Loading a shell into my weapon, I got myself ready in case the goons that ransacked this place we're still around. The building was four stories that means four floors to comb through, this should be fun.

[Ooc: Migi entered]

TH3 T3RRAN
XgIdKZE.jpg

Ect: Music still playing​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back