Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Having the Time of My Life [Open]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chijimatsu never really had a chance to live an energetic or free lifestyle, though now that she's moved to the Kumogakure she finds herself wandering more than usual. Finding herself standing beneath the shadow of Aion is odd for her, having no idea who the man was. Chijimatsu hasn't seen much in terms of the history of Shinobi, and even now she hardly knows who the Kage are. Her gaze covers the courtyard, only stopping when she's sighted an empty bench. Her lanky figure strides towards it and she goes to take a seat, pulling the large axe off of her back and leaning it against the side of the bench that's closest to her. One leg crosses over the other and Chijimatsu leans back, admiring the sight of Aion. She wonders to herself if it would be taxing to be that large, even some shinobi today make her grateful for her agile figure.

She hasn't heard much from Jashin as of late, her mind free to wander the places it wants to. That doesn't change the fact that she still thinks about him though. The way she sees her master, or the God that calls himself Jashin is as a sort of friend, one that demands her to do things she doesn't want to. He's misunderstood by the outside world, to Chijimatsu it's easy to not do as he says, as long as she gives him a sacrifice every so often. If she doesn't call on the power he has to offer her, then why would she give him what he wants? "A plaza full of people? Seems like a place to spill a lot of blood..." The voice rings through her head like someone's just slammed a mallet against a gong. Her head shakes and she pushes the urge down, not wanting to destroy her new life before she even has a chance to start it. Maybe instead she'll put a team together and make a name for herself as a shinobi.

[WC:344]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The masked rogue happily skipped down the central square of the Dawnbringer's Plaza to look at a few items in the types of markets, shops and eateries are found around here. He hasn't really explored much around the inner side of the village, most of his work was pretty much done inside of the Ancient Forest or somewhere in the outer village area. So this place was pretty new to the masked rogue. At first glance you probably wouldn't think of him as a shinobi, with his stylish purple cape, fancy looking dress clothes that looked pretty new and a black masquerade mask most would think that he was some kind of entertainer of sorts or just some werido cosplaying a masked scoundrel from some cartoon show. Not to mention that there was the face that he was skipping which made him seem more less like a public nuisance than a threat. He was about to simply walk by until a girl walked by… then he froze in his tracks.

He sensed a aura similar to that of a Yokai around, the rogue was finely attuned with evil aura. Like when he got a sense of a dark and hot aura he knew something of evil was lurking around. Though the kind of energy that the white haired girl gave off was LIKE a monster but she wasn't a monster. This made the rogue smile then he pointed at the girl then began to make a scene from the gut feeling that he had that this girl had evil chakra. “WITCH! SHE'S A WITCH!” The rogue yelled pointing at Chijimatsu accusing her of witchcraft. Though it was hard to tell who a witch was, people who aligned themselves with evil had to be some kind of evil witch or a critter. “I knew there was some kind of weird cult around here. No wonder why we are getting so many monsters lurking around, especially with that monkey thing I just fought. You or your circle must have torn portal into the Yokai realm!” The rogue spouted accusations that clearly was because he just had a bad feeling about the girl, so he assumed she was a witch due to her human like appearance.

Flexing his cape dramatically, the masked rogue began to march over to the girl he is accusing of being a witch so he could take her to the Master Of The Hunt for questioning but upon flexing his cape he ended up stepping on his cape then slipped! “Kyaaaa!!!!!” He fell to the ground pretty hard on his stomach, that scream almost sounding like a girl when he fell. The rogue pushed himself up then began to dust himself off, pretty disappointed I'm his epic fail of capturing the witch but he was still holding strong!

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chijimatsu looked up to the foolishly dressed man, exhaling quietly from her seat on the bench, "Ah.." She begins, though her social skills certainly aren't the best. "I'm not a witch?" Her soft voice retorts, her brow rising just slightly. This wasn't the first time that she's been accused of being a witch or some sort of demon. Her eyes roll in the direction of Maru nonchalantly, as if saying he's just some lunatic. Her hands slowly clasp together in her lap and she allows him to make his scene while she casually watches. Chijimatsu doesn't stand or move an inch from her axe even as the man begins to march towards her, his cape flowing behind him. What an odd getup for someone that's just wandering the city, she's always tried her best not to draw attention to herself but it appears that the man standing before her has a completely opposite prerogative. He's beginning to make her angry and the muttering of Jashin, while faint, still bores at her inner thought.

Watching Maru grow nearer and nearer to her, her eyes narrow and she shifts her weight to the opposite side of her body and towards her axe. Just as Chijimatsu is about to throw herself to her feet, his heel catches the bottom of his cape and he slips head first to the ground just in front of her feet. She can't stop her lips from curling into a smile, a quiet laugh leaving through her nose as she looks down upon the costumed man. "Are you okay?" She asks, her voice now soft with the hope of redeeming herself in order to avoid questioning. She pushes her smile away and replaces it with the best attempt at a concerned expression that she can muster. It was hard enough getting through the gates here in the Kumogakure, and she certainly doesn't need a man dressed in stage wear to ruin a perfectly nice afternoon. "I don't know anything about a portal," She mutters, "And I've never once been to the realm of the Yokai." Her words work their best at sounding reassuring, not wanting Maru to make anymore of a scene.

[WC: 364]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Yes, I am fine but thanks for asking witch girl.” the masked buffoon raised a finger to the sky in declaration that he was okay. The rogue narrowed his eyes at the falsely accused witch for a moment, bringing his hand to his chin puzzled as to why a witch would ask if he was okay much less talk in gentle tone like she was concerned for his well being. “You know when I called you out I was kinda expecting a…-” he quickly bent his back all possession style, then began a sterotypical cackling like an actual old witch or at least what he thought a witch would sound like. Wiggling his fingers like he was about to 'get’ her. ”HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOKS LIKE YOU FOUND ME SONNY!” As quickly as the weirdo began his impersonation he popped back into place as if nothing happened, adjusting his mask then listened to the girl say again that she wasn't a witch. Now the problem with witches is that they are always framing other people to get falsely accused of witchcraft, it just happens since they are the most humanoid critter out there. Not to mention there were only like three ways to test if a person is a witch that he knew about, all might would lead him to accidentally killing the girl before he could bring her to the master of the hunt. Besides she wasn't wearing a pointy hat or shoes but the girl did have a aura about her that told him she was either some kind of Yokai or some kind of witch.

He pointed at the girl again. “Oh! I see so why do I feel a negative aura about you. I believe you have to know something about the weird stuff that is lurking around here.” He seemed to be not too convinced that the girl wasn't a witch, but if he wasn't incompetent the crowd might would've taken the him seriously. Then the rogue gazed at the ax then smirked, now since his Kensei Spirit was pretty much a sentient weapon that can absorb souls to make herself beautiful and gain knowledge from dead things naturally he would believe that all weapons have this ability to talk to him. Sometimes his Kensei Spirit Manifested as a ghost and sometimes she was just a reflection on his weapon, so he thought maybe the ax WAS ALIVE and started interrogating the AX! “You! Mr or Mrs Ax I presume!” He began, speaking loud enough to be heard. “Your wielder here seems to not know anything about the portals, I don't suppose you know anything about the infestation of weird critters lurking around here.”

“…..”

The rogue dramatically flex his cape “Not talking are you Ax?” If Chijimatsu wasn't sure that this guy was crazy before she would now.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chijimatsu's eyes roll as he continues to accuse her of being a witch. He may be on to something in accusing her of being different, but she was no witch! Her nose lifts and she listens as he explains his expectations of her, her entirety even flinching as his display goes as far as to echo around the courtyard of the statue of Aion. Even though he doesn't say anything after screaming, Chijimatsu watches him think before saying, "If I were a witch, wouldn't I have a broom, not an ax?" While the joke is cheesy, it puts a smile on her face. Her thin frame slowly leans back against the bench, no longer feeling intimidated by Maru.

However, she does flinch as his finger flies out in her direction, only really drawing her attention back to the visage of the man that once again goes on accusing her of being associated the "weird" happenings. Chijimatsu's mouth opens, though she pauses, his attention drawn to her ax. She gulps, leaning towards it as he Maru did. Her hands curl into fists and both of her feet press down onto the ground, but... He begins to speak in the direction of the weapon, the only response it has to offer being the beads moving with a soft breeze that blows through. "The ax, it doesn't speak." Her voice is loud enough for the apparent crowd that seems to be drawing the attention of more and more people by the moment.

Chijimatsu slowly tilts her head, her eyes narrowing at Maru while hoping that she isn't having some sort of a dream. "Ah.. Whoever you are, are you... Feeling alright?" She asks, worrying about the sanity of him if he is in fact standing before her.

The crowd that now watches them mutters quietly, and an equal amount of theories arise for the both of them. The muttering drives Jashin to metaphorically lick his lips, his glory could be known in this square and Chijimatsu was just the woman for the job! Who does this Rogue think he is anyway, comparing the aura of the Great Jashin to the likes of a Yokai, HAH!

"DO IT CHILD, SMITE HIM!"

The shout from her master nearly makes her faint, her bright eyes blinking quickly as she pushes Jashin down and turns her focus to the lighter side of the world right now, Maru.

WC: 400

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She did have him there, if this lady was a witch she would have a broom of some kind or some kind of wand. Traditional mages usually fight in the back, letting their evil minions fight for them while the witch breaks out the big guns unless the witch was one of those magic swordsman or swordswoman who fights on the frontlines. But if the weapon was sentient like he believed it to be it would most likely tell him the full story, he could read weapons a lot more than he could people so he awaited the weapons reply… A breeze went by, he seriously was waiting for it to spring to life then talk or summon some cute spirit but Chijimatsu weapon was just a regular non living ax which was pretty disappointing. She announced that her ax didn't speak pretty loud, loud enough to make the crowd look at the rogue with a hint of concern for the girl's safety. He quickly spun towards the onlookers, holding both of his hands out to defend the fact that he wasn't crazy.

“People! People! I'm a part of the monster hunting guide and I've been trying to investigate the weird happenings that had been going on recently!” He exclaimed, flicking his gloved hand upwards to continue to explain himself. “You see, I recently fought and killed a Sarugami! A monkey spirit thingy that was created by some monkey worshipping cult!” In a instant he pointed an accusatory finger at Chijimatsu who was on trail in Maru's figurative unofficial paranormal court, using the over exaggerations of a prosecutor with the dramatic flair of a actor. “This girl has some kind of strange aura about her, she isn't a monster from what I know since I can't find anything inhuman about her but she has the AURA that screams YOKAI!” The crowd gasped beginning to muttered to one another, then Maru spun around again to address the crowd. Practically not even paying attention to the growing tension between him and Chijimatsu. As a matter of fact he didn't even notice how she is spacing out like she was being talked to by someone… Or something. “So naturally, I believed that she was a witch but sadly she shows no sign of being one. However, I've seen little old ladies turn into huge spiders and talking objects! You can trust me!”

Now he sounded pretty convincing, but the man seemed a little off. Most people wrote him off as some drunk or some weirdo like the ones who walk around talking about the end of the world. Not to mention that this wasn't the first time this man had falsely accused someone, he had once caused a scene then told people aliens were invading kumogakure but in reality it was just some academy student who was indeed human but her hair was unfortunately mutated into tentacles. And there was the whole thing where he saw a half demon girl then called her a ugly Kijo then told people that the girl would make their children into Patty's. Both times there was always people who scolded him for bullying or harassment. Kumogakure really needs to separate the normal people from the monsters, even he lived in the outer village because he has pretty small horns well hidden in his hair that grow when he uses his critter abilities. Add that with the fact that he had a poltergeist constantly following him around, even he knew that he wasn't too normal to be with the general public.

“Now where was I…..” he was trying to remember where he left off, then jolted then pointed at the girl again. “Okay young!- Uhhh could you stop winking for a moment. You got something in your eye?” he commented on the repeated blinking, the only time he got that was when he was usually dressed into some kind of weird outfit or when he transformated.

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A monster hunter, that explains why he was so quick to pick up on the aura that she gives off. That damned Jashin and the energy that he carries. She didn't know anything about the weird happenings that he keeps mentioning, but he was certainly making her curious. Even his talk about cults make her neck itch, his addressing of the crowd pushing her to shake her head. Another finger in her direction, the loud mouthed stage character shouting to the commoners and shinobi alike that there's something off about her. This wasn't good, it was only her first day here and she was already on trial for something that she can't help being guilty for.

She didn't have anything to say or a explanation for her aura. The only plan she had was based on the hope that the crowd thought that Maru was absolutely insane. She seemed normal, right? He caught her recovering from the depths of her mind, though his only accusation this time was that she had something in her eyes, "No, I've got nothing in my eyes, I'm just... Tired of being accused by a stranger."

Chijimatsu sighs as his monologue ends and stands, stretching her back. She needed to get out of here before something actually happens, the nonchalant attitude is only going to help her evade him for so long. Her gaze drifts to the left, then to the right, spotting the long strip of shops and restaurants. She plants a thin hand on her ax, hefting over her head and sliding it into its rightful harness. The beads rustle as she settles the ax and she turns slowly, beginning to walk away from Maru and the ever-growing crowd.

"I'm gonna grab a bite to eat."

She says it simply, her tone fierce as she makes her way towards the shops. A gulp clears her throat and she doesn't look back. Chijimatsu walks in almost stoic manner, though not quickly as if not to raise any suspicion. She hopes he won't follow her, she's no witch and he knows that know. There is something that he doesn't know about and Chijimatsu plans to keep it that way. She's kept the secret for this long and there's no way that a crazy rogue of everyone in the Kumogakure is going to be the first to know.

[WC:392]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru jolted at the girls response, then turned back to the crowd to go back to explaining himself. He explained about the weird happenings brought on by the monkey worshipping cult he was trying to find, that he had to actually go toe to toe with one of these monkeys who were pretty damn strong. Plus he had to deal with the aftermath of telling the family of a kidnapee of that the Sarugami had taken had used their daughter as lunch meat. When he concluded his story he clapped his hands together, believing his rant was good enough but none really believed that the girl was a witch. Chijimatsu seemed like a normal everyday shinobi, while some people kind of believe the rogue most believed that he was insane. There weren't no such thing as monsters, nor were there any such thing as witches. There wasn't any way that Maru could prove that she was a witch, when he turned around to address Chijimatsu again….. she was gone! Vanished! Poofed! Maru's eyes threaten to pop out of his mask, he pointed at where the girl was. “See she vanished! How do you explain that!”

“Maybe because she walked off to get something to eat” one from the back shouted. Then Maru looked then saw that she was walking off, now normally he would let this go but there something that just wasn't right about the lady and he was determined to find out what. “Uhhh okay guys, I'm letting her off the hook for now but beware!” He grabbed his cape then mysteriously ran off in the other directions keeping his eyes on where the girl was going. Maru began to weave handseals to create a crystal eye then closed one of his eyes, then send the eye after the girl so he knew where she was going. Now he shouldn't be stalking anyone but what if? WHAT IF?! What if his hunch is right, was he going to let her gather up children to eat? Sacrifice beautiful women to summon cthulhu or whatever. He just had to be sure so he sent the crystal eye into the air, the small sphere of spiritually corrupted chakra went up into the air then the glass eye hovered above Chijimatsu so Maru could spy on his target to see where she was going.

Holding his right hand over his eye half of his vision was where the girl was while the other half was where he was. Multi-tasking was pretty hard but if he didn't want to lose were she was he had to move. The rogue began to walk, holding his eye. Watching where he was going while occasionally having to stop so he could get a look at were his target was going. If he was right and she was a witch then the rogue had to contain then shield her from the eyes of the public but if he was wrong the boss might not take too kindly to him harassing normal people. On a good day, he'll be demoted on a bad day he'll have to do nightly foot scrubbing of a massive disembodied foot that keeps breaking in people's homes demanding to be washed as a punishment mission. The famous Yamamoto line is that 'We Protecc’ and he needed to protecc!

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"The aura...of a Youkai? Can he really sense auras? And if he's got a habit of calling people out in public like that... That could be troublesome."

Conveniently, Yuuto had managed to be passing by, having gone to the Dawnbringer's Plaza to pick up some things from the markets, though his own curiosity had dictated that he investigate the nearby ruckus. Whilst listening to this mysterious masked man rant on about some monkey spirit stuff, the boy had subconsciously moved his left arm behind his back. It made him feel slightly more secure, even if the act would do nothing should the man's mysterious aura sensing gaze fall upon him.

"Being able to discern stuff like that so easily must mean he's a powerful shinobi. Plus he said he's a monster hunter, right? A guy like that would be so much fun to fight...assuming he's not some crazy person just randomly accusing people of being Youkai or something. Hey look, he's going somewhere! Go ooon, now's your chance!"

"I'm not going to fight him, but...would it be the worst idea to see what he's up to? And it could let me know whether I need to avoid this guy or not. Besides, I'm pretty sure some of the stuff I need to get is over there...somewhere."

Mind not completely made up, but having decided that following this weirdo was probably...maybe? ...potentially? a good idea, Yuuto waits a little bit, allowing the man to put some distance between them, but not enough to escape his sight, before pursuing, trying to seem as nonchalant and casual as possible.

[WC: 266, Topic entered]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It felt like a breath of fresh air while she was stepping through the crowd, unable to avoid the muttering that had surrounded her from the beginning of her meeting with Maru. A sharp sigh leaves her lips as she clears the last person who had been watching her witch trial. Her hand runs through her hair and she adjusts her posture as her eyes roam around the various shops in her line of sight. Spotting a small tea shop on the corner, she casts a glance over her shoulder with the funny feeling that she's being followed, soon dispelling that feeling she had before.

With another sigh, she settles at the bar and places an order for black tea with sugar. Her mind can't wander away from the interactions she had with Maru and how quickly he caught onto the feeling that Jashin emits. There was something that she had to do in order to avoid someone else feeling her stowaway, but what exactly could she do? Chijimatsu sips on her tea while she thinks, hoping that today won't be the day she has to confront the rogue once again.

Once again, she glances over her shoulder, mostly out a paranoia. Jashin mutters to himself in the back of Chijimatsu's mind, very upset that she has yet to spill any blood in an area that's so rife with incompetent people. The two of them working in tandem could bring the Kumogakure to it's knees! Jashin's counterpart however doesn't have the confidence that he does, worried that she'll be cut down the instant she draws her ax for more than a friendly spar or a bout of lumberjacking. Her fingers tremble as she sips on her tea, combating his words by making small talk with the woman behind the counter. The conversation is nice, and a commoner can by no means sense the aura that surrounds her.

Her eyes never find Maru's crystal one, and she's easily watched carrying out the simple act of taking a tea break. After this, she'd have to get established within the main branch shinobi here so that her every move can have purpose and she can deal without being accused of holding an evil spirit within her on the daily. While Maru was off of her case for now, she knew it was only a matter of time before he would return, and with evidence of her being something.

[WC: 405]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he maintained his crystal eye to watch Chijimatsu, he got a sharp tugging that there was another creature afoot. He snapped his head behind him then found no trace of anyone who looked abnormal, just a sea of people and the vision of where Chijimatsu was sitting. 'Hmm… that's odd.’ the rogue began heading the exact same way that the girl went but oddly enough at least 11 seconds into his walk he could feel that faint aura of a Youkai around again, though it wasn't as strong he felt as if there was something trying to scare him with their aura but when he looked back again it was the same. Just a sea of people, normal people who didn't even notice the aura of a Youkai again. He was able to control his Demonic Aura to where no one would feel the sense of wrongness that he usually felt when coming in contact with a Youkai. 'Hmmmmm.’ he put his hand on his chin, he already knows what bar did his witch go to and where she was sitting so if he hurried then he might would be able to make it plus catch who was giving him the sense of wrongness. Maru began to whistle, dropping the crystal eye ninjustu since he already knew where the witch was, the eye turned to dust then crumbled to the ground then Maru decided to stand on the opposite end of the bar, there was a clearing so he was able to see who was giving him that feeling. Now the aura Chijimatsu was more like bloodlust, more like it was hot, dark, and would be needing to spill blood.

She gave off the person who made a pact with evil kind of aura hence why he believed 95% that she was some kind of witch. But the other aura he felt was trying to make him feel dread or the sense that something was wrong. It was weak of course so it didn't give these feelings but it was enough for him to notice. Could it be that the thing following him was trying to hide but really aren't doing a good job. Luckily Maru was prepared, so he unfocused his eyes to take a quick snapshot of the area so he could scan for Youkai aura. Not only a snapshots can take videos and photos but it can also sense chakra signatures which made pointing out a wolf in sheep's clothing so much easier. When he replied the snapshot again he looked at the chakra signatures of the people walking, blue, blue, red, gold, pink, blue, blue, gold, rainbow, dark red mist, blue… wait. A small dark red vapor like mist! He saw a small outline within the dark red mist, it occasionally pulsed out but no one noticed that because it was too weak. When he blinked he saw what looked like a child was following him. Two monsters in one day! The Master of The Hunt would be proud!

“EVERYONE… DON'T… FUCKING… MOVE!” Some people stopped, then Maru pointed at the child who he knew wasn't a child at all he was a Youkai. “This child isn't what he appears! He is a Youkai! He's been trying to suck the life force from everyone and has been following me trying to see if I go into one of the these dangerous Ally's to try and devour my flawless flesh!” he yelled, pointing the boy out before the caped madman placed his hands on his hips then threw his head back then laughed. “HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Nice try Oni twerp! Now you're coming with me to the Kaibutsu Hunting guide for 72 hour Containment, if you prove you're not a threat then we'll release you to the heartlands where creatures like you belong!” Maru from his utility belt pulled out a small wooden ball from his utility belt, he tossed it at the ground then the rattling and clicking wooden parts could be heard as the small wooden sphere turned into a giant cage on wheels with a fancy looking 'M’ crest on the door and the cage opened by itself to invite the prisoner in. “Get in. You might would have some company if I see this witch do something to prove my theory. In you go little boy." He gestured his hand to the wooden cage, inviting the boy to get inside for a long trip to Tarterian Specus to be placed in a special holding cell in the underprison where the Kaibutsu Hunting guide secret hideout is, better than just out right attacking the child.

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
A brief look of surprise flashes across Yuuto's face, followed by him silently chastising himself for not properly thinking through exactly how he would respond to this situation. Being honest, simply going away with him to this 'Kaibutsu Hunting' place had at first not seemed too bad an escape. It would enable him to explain everything, why his aura was the way it was, and hopefully everything would go perfectly. But the more the boy thought on it, the less appealing it seemed.

First, he would have to spend 72 hours in a cage, being treated like some kind of foreign creature, having god knows what done to him to determine how 'harmless' he was.

Second, there was the very real possibility that it could go horribly wrong. What would happen to him if they deemed him unsafe? Execution seemed the most likely outcome. And what was all that about the 'heartlands'? Being thrown out of the village into the wilderness was definitely not what Yuuto wanted.

So submission was off the table, and so was an attempt at overpowering his would-be captor. He was stronger than the Notamashi, seemingly quite a bit, considering his ability to perceive his aura, suppressed though it was. And of course, attacking would only make him seem in the wrong.

"I'm not a Youkai. In fact, I think the only demon-like person here, is you! Are you even a real monster hunter? I doubt it. No, I think you're just some creep who prowls the streets of Kumogakure, looking for innocent people he can accuse of being Youkai, before carrying them off, to do whatever horrible things you please!

Gloved finger pointing accusingly at the masked man, Yuuto raises his voice for his accusation, trying to put as much conviction in his words as possible, while also trying to be heard by as many nearby people as possible.

"I hope monster hunters don't have any kind of ID..."<i></i>

[WC: 324]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Maru!"

The voice of Maikeru rang out as the young Uchiha would walk upon the group with his eyes drawn into a tight scowl. God forbid the young man be able to enjoy a rare day off, simply trying to get a cup of coffee which he now carried in his left hand, no that couldn't happen. Instead, it appeared it had to reign in his sensei from terrorizing civilians of the could village. Somehow he was left wondering what an actual master-student relationship was like, not this pervision of one he had seemed to garner in his youth. Still, he loved the man, and wouldn't abandon him as a sensei.

"For gods sake old man, we're trying to keep a low profile here!" He said, moving to stand in front of the older shinobi, putting a finger on his forehead. "Or did you forget we're only allowed here by the grace of the Raikage, and a level of trust that is shaky at best."

He let out a long, tired sigh, griping the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes. There was a calming breath as he tried to reign his annoyance with his sensei's actions in. Maybe an Omni-flash would show him the right way to do things? No, no, that was far too destructive, and would do the one thing he was really accusing Maru of anyway. With another sigh, he wrapped his arm around the man's shoulder, pulling him in to whisper in his ear.

"Or, perhaps, I should let Kaori-sensei know that you're bullying children? How do you think she would react to that? I imagine not very well buddy."

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh no, here he comes again, Maru is on the other side of bar now, but he doesn't seem to be looking in her direction. That's a bit of a relief, but just the fact that he's here could make more trouble for Chijimatsu. She watches him confront the child, one that will likely follow a similar path to her own. Her mind can't help but to go straight to pity, feeling a world of feelings for a child she's just seen for the first time in her life. Roughly, she plants the teacup onto the bar and pushes her stool out away from it, her eyes focused on Maru and occasionally shifting to the young boy defending himself from the Youkai crazed rogue.

Yuuto reacts outwardly, calling the rouge out just as he had been. It was good to see him standing up for himself, but Maru wouldn't be just throwing accusations at random people if he didn't have the strength to back his words up. Chijimatsu exhales and rolls her neck, preparing herself after seeing the cage form from a plume of smoke. She was ready to pounce on him, but another man approaches who seemingly knows how to reign him in quite a bit. This relaxes Chijimatsu's thin form, but she gets up anyway, beginning to walk the other way as nonchalantly as possible.

Maybe this is her one free getaway, but maybe she could keep up her masquerade for a little while longer. Hopefully long enough to come up with an excuse for the aura she has, or a way to explain her situation without being accused of being a threat to the country.

[WC:278]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rogue flinched when the demon child had the nerve enough to associate him with his kind, while he was partly a Youkai because he wanted a stronger weapon he would never walk around calling himself a demon. Plus the little fiend accused him of kidnapping innocent people, using his status as a monster hunter to snatch people up then do… nope! Last straw. The Youkai is coming with him by force now, he'll probably seal the fiend to the forest so he couldn't come back to the public and work for his meals. Then again he could just throw him in Containment then have him dissected to figure out the best way to keep these demons from coming in here. Maru calmed himself, finding out who's a witch was pretty hard but finding out who's a Youkai was a lot easier. “Ooooooh! So playing the whole I'm not a Youkai routine. That you're innocent?” he smirked, a vain popping out of his forehead. “Alright then, so if I scribe a Morality Seal on you for dark energy then it would simply vanish hm? It won't show a upside-down pentagram and make you weaker right?” Now that ought to prove that the boy is a demon for sure, plus he had snapshots of his aura so he'll have more evidence against the boy or the monster who was faking like he's a child. The crowd had mixed emotions on the whole spectacle, a man kidnapping innocent people was scary but a demon child was also scary.

Before Maru could scribe the seal to prove that this child was a monster, he heard a familiar voice call out to him in his unofficial court. He looked to see his students approaching him, beginning to shout at him about keeping a low profile putting his finger on his forehead like he was in the wrong. “Hey, I'm following the Raikages orders by getting rid of these monsters. They aren't even people at all! He!-” he pointed at Yuuto. “Is a no good, baby eating goblin thing hiding in a child's body. And if he isn't that means he's a Youkai half-breed who might still crave human flesh! Sorry but I'm not waiting to see whatever he is hunched over a innocent person biting into their leg like he's having Kumo-Fried-Chicken!” He flexed his cape then advanced towards the child. While rough he was doing his mission of containing creatures that might can threaten physical, phycological, or dimensional harm. All Youkai, according to the Master Of The Hunt, must all be treated equally by the Monster Hunter regardless of what the creature is…. Bad until proven to be safe.

He'll first expose the child for his Youkai origins then wait on the witch to give him suspicion on causing these creatures to spill in before taking her to Containment too. He would've done that but when Maikeru wrapped his arms around his shoulder, the rogue leaned in to listen to the uchiha but his heart hadn't yet thawed…. Or so he thought. Maru's mask moved with his face to make it look like his eyes were opened wide and his jaw dropped slightly. Monster hunting he was passionate about, sure, but the thought of Kaori knowing he was running around accusing children of being monsters was something he didn't want. She already allowed him to take her out to eat at their last meeting and that was hard as hell to do. With his own student threating to tell on him to his future wife and his bastard little brother holding onto the incident with the horned horned girl over his head it would make Kaori mad at him again! It was hard to thaw her heart to him the first time plus she had horns and probably went through the same discrimination that he was doing. He. Wasn't. Gonna. Win!.

Maru closer the cage then poofed it back into it's normal stage then raised his hands at in defeat. “After consulting with my favorite student, he confirmed that the child is deemed safe! Sorry, I should've checked the monster records. HA-HA-HA!” He laughed nervously. Clasping his hands together then bowed to the boy before apologizing again, hopefully this would keep Maikeru from telling his waifu or at least future waifu. If he did.... Perhaps sumbiting to Kaori's will, crying a lot, apologizing, then a good ol' fashion stalking would at least make her forgive him faster.

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
A seal capable of showing whether or not people were demons was the last thing Yuuto wanted stamped on his forehead. So it was inevitable that he'd be exposed either way...better to reveal it himself so he had a chance to explain everything.

"Alright, the thing is that-"

A sudden yell of what Yuuto figures to be the masked guy's name cuts him off mid-sentence, watching as some other person, some kind of friend, steps in and handles things. Though his would-be captor continues on, trying to justify his actions, and getting far too close to the truth for Yuuto's liking with his talk of "Youkai half-breeds", even if he didn't have a hungering for the taste of human flesh.

The boy starts slowly stepping away, trying to keep as passive a face as possible as the man encroaches on him, coming dangerously close to shattering his masquerade, his heart racing and pounding in his chest.

It all comes to a head with the newcomer whispering something in the masked man's ear, stopping him in his tracks as he presumably mulls over whatever it is he was told. As Maru declares Yuuto to be innocent, he lets out a sigh of relief, glad that this interrogation was donated over. A gloved hand scratches the back of his neck as the man before him bows in apology.

"It's fine...I guess. You were doing your job as a monster hunter and stuff. At least it's all over now."</B><i></i> As he walks past Maru, he quietly mutters to himself, <B>"Crave human flesh... probably doesn't even taste that nice..."

[WC: 265]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back