Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hawkeye

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hawkeye
Hawkeye.jpg

A Hawkeye is said to have the gaze of a raptor, able to see farther and with greater detail than any normal person. With uncanny aim and precision, Hawkeyes are able to riddle an enemy with arrows, kunai, and other thrown weapons.

Note: A "Ranged Weapon" referred to in this table is defined as the Projectile, Thrown, and Puppet weapon subtypes.

Vital Strike - Passive (3 points)
Restrictions - C Rank and up
Taking their training to the next level, the Hawkeye masters to art of attacking enemy weak points, hitting them at an alarming rate.
Effect: Ranged weapon attacks have +2 Critical chance

Rapid Assault - Ability Modification (2 points)
Restrictions - Requires the Deadeye ability
By training ceaselessly in multi-hit attacks, a Hawkeye gains the speed and precision to fire off more attacks, more accurately in the same period of time.
Effect: When performing a Multi-hit action with a Ranged weapon, the first check that misses may be rerolled.

Flickering Shadow - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
By repeatedly experimenting with the Shadow Shuriken technique, the Hawkeye learns to apply it with their other techniques, bending the light and shadows within their attack, momentarily confusing their foes as they attempt to discern where will the attack will fly.
Effect: By paying +30% CP, the user may have a Ranged weapon attack trigger an opponent's conditional to use a Reflexive action, even if the attack would not normally trigger said conditional. This will only apply if the target had a conditional set to use an action reflexively during a round. This special move has two usages per battle, but regains a use every-other round.

Composite - Boost (1 point)
Restriction - may only be purchased a maximum of three times
The Hawkeye’s bows are tensed and well - balanced, and their kunai and shuriken have been sharpened for hours on end. Ranged weapons used by the Hawkeye are simply better and more effective.
Effect: Ranged weapons deal +5% Damage

Precise Strike - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
By taking their time to aim and waiting for environmental factors or an enemy opening, the Hawkeye is able to set up a shot far more accurate and deadly than normal. Through patience and discipline, they can deal a ferocious hit.
Effect: When attacking with a Ranged weapon, the user may choose to delay the attack. The attack will be delayed until the user performs another attack directed at the same target as the Precise Strike, the user drops or otherwise unequips the Ranged weapon used with Precise Strike, or the attack has been delayed for 10 seconds (a full round). For each second delayed, the attack gains +1 Critical and +10% CP cost, both of which bypass caps. The attack used with this may only target a single target, ignores the damage penalty of Suppressing Fire, and if a critical, the bonus critical multiplier is halved. This attack fails if the user is bound at any point during this delay. This special move has a round cooldown upon completion.

Full Shot - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
That archers are frail and possess little strength is a myth, encouraged by those who wish a little edge against their opponents. In fact, a ranged fighter must possess a great deal of strength to wield a bow--and even greater to use it to its maximum power.
Effect: When attacking with a Ranged weapon, The user may pay +10% CP and lower its Accuracy by -1 to raise its damage by +7.5%. May stack up to three times.

Sureshot - Passive (2 points)
The focus of a Hawkeye is intense. When they're on their game, the world narrows down to a single target and they are able to land a hit, no matter how many factors go against them.
Effect: All Ranged weapon attacks have a 10% chance to auto-hit their intended target. Attacks that auto-hit override any type of effect that would cause the user to miss this target. and land a 100% hit. Does not override auto-fail or other attack interrupting effects.

Keen Sight - Boost (1 point)
Restriction - May only be purchased up to three times.
With their sharp senses, a Hawkeye's shots tend to be far more accurate than the average bowman's. They are said to be dead shots, able to knock a fly off a target without brushing the target.
Effect: Ranged weapons gain +1 Accuracy

Suppressing Fire - Physical Style (3 points)
Restriction - C Rank and up
Though many Hawkeye are known for swiftly eliminating key targets on their own, their are others that use their impeccable aiming skill to support their allies and harass their enemies.
Effect: The user deals -30% damage after all other calculations. However, their Ranged weapon attacks which fully hit cause their targets to take +15% damage and deal -15% damage for the remainder of the round or until the user drops this styles.
Note: Like any other fighting style, this can be turned on or off at the user’s discretion or lack thereof.

Bounce Shot - Dependent Special Move (3 Points)
Restriction - C Rank and up
Often what looks like it missed is merely a surprise, trick shot. Hawkeyes can do funny things to their shots, making them bounce off obstacles or even thin air before hitting their targets.
Effect: By paying +30% Cp and lowering its Accuracy by -2, the user may have a Ranged weapon attack rerolled upon missing their targe. If it misses again, a secondary target may be chosen instead. May be used once per round.

Sniper - Passive (2 Points)
By their innate knowledge of how the human body moves and where to aim, a Hawkeye is able to make their critical hits that much more devastating.
Effect: Critical hits done by the user's Ranged attacks deal x2.3 damage instead of x2.

See The Wind - Jutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up)
Restriction- A-Rank and up
This jutsu is the pinnacle of Hawkeye secret techniques, allowing the user for a brief moment to see the exact trajectory, pull, and timing required to make the perfect shot. When used, the entire world seems to slow down as they aim and fire, allowing them to determine exactly what to do. Once fired, the projectile speeds through the air and becomes nigh unstoppable, as anything that the opponent might try to do was probably already factored in.
Rank 1: A single strike dealing 2,970 Damage at +2 Ranged Accuracy. Cannot be stopped by Wind Jutsu, Barrier Jutsu, the Deflection ability, or instant block effects. Counts as the users equipped Ranged weapon type.
Rank 2: A single strike dealing 3,795 Damage at +2 Ranged Accuracy. Cannot be stopped by Wind Jutsu, Barrier Jutsu, the Deflection ability, or instant block effects. This attack pierces through all damage reduction. Counts as the users equipped Ranged weapon type.

Costs:
Rank 1: 1,485 Cp; 2.75 Ap
Rank 2: 1,900 Cp; 2.75 Ap

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[b][u]Hawkeye[/u][/b]
[img]http://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/CoreAbilities/Hawkeye.jpg[/img]

A Hawkeye is said to have the gaze of a raptor, able to see farther and with greater detail than any normal person. With uncanny aim and precision, Hawkeyes are able to riddle an enemy with arrows, kunai, and other thrown weapons.

[i][b]Note:[/b] A "Ranged Weapon" referred to in this table is defined as the Projectile, Thrown, and Puppet weapon subtypes.[/i]

[b][u]Vital Strike [/b][/u] - Passive (3 points)
[i]Restrictions - [/i] C Rank and up
Taking their training to the next level, the Hawkeye masters to art of attacking enemy weak points, hitting them at an alarming rate.
[b]Effect:[/b] Ranged weapon attacks have +2 Critical chance

[b][u]Rapid Assault[/b][/u] - Ability Modification (2 points)
[i]Restrictions - [/i] Requires the [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=5404#p42623]Deadeye[/url] ability
By training ceaselessly in multi-hit attacks, a Hawkeye gains the speed and precision to fire off more attacks, more accurately in the same period of time.
[b]Effect:[/b] When performing a Multi-hit action with a Ranged weapon, the first check that misses may be rerolled.

[b][u]Flickering Shadow[/u][/b] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
By repeatedly experimenting with the Shadow Shuriken technique, the Hawkeye learns to apply it with their other techniques, bending the light and shadows within their attack, momentarily confusing their foes as they attempt to discern where will the attack will fly.
[b]Effect:[/b] By paying +30% CP, the user may have a Ranged weapon attack trigger an opponent's conditional to use a [i]Reflexive[/i] action, even if the attack would not normally trigger said conditional. This will only apply if the target had a conditional set to use an action reflexively during a round. This special move has two usages per battle, but regains a use every-other round.  

[b][u]Composite [/b][/u] - Boost (1 point)
[i]Restriction - [/i] may only be purchased a maximum of three times
The Hawkeye’s bows are tensed and well - balanced, and their kunai and shuriken have been sharpened for hours on end. Ranged weapons used by the Hawkeye are simply better and more effective.
[b]Effect:[/b] Ranged weapons deal +5% Damage

[b][u]Precise Strike[/b][/u] - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
By taking their time to aim and waiting for environmental factors or an enemy opening, the Hawkeye is able to set up a shot far more accurate and deadly than normal. Through patience and discipline, they can deal a ferocious hit.
[b]Effect:[/b] When attacking with a Ranged weapon, the user may choose to delay the attack. The attack will be delayed until the user performs another attack directed at the same target as the [i]Precise Strike[/i], the user drops or otherwise unequips the Ranged weapon used with [i]Precise Strike[/i], or the attack has been delayed for 10 seconds [i](a full round)[/i]. For each second delayed, the attack gains +1 Critical and +10% CP cost, both of which bypass caps. The attack used with this may only target a single target, ignores the damage penalty of [i]Suppressing Fire[/i], and if a critical, the bonus critical multiplier is halved. This attack fails if the user is bound at any point during this delay. This special move has a round cooldown upon completion.

[b][u]Full Shot[/b][/u] - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
[i]Restriction-[/i] C Rank and up
That archers are frail and possess little strength is a myth, encouraged by those who wish a little edge against their opponents. In fact, a ranged fighter must possess a great deal of strength to wield a bow--and even greater to use it to its maximum power. 
[b]Effect:[/b] When attacking with a Ranged weapon, The user may pay +10% CP and lower its Accuracy by -1 to raise its damage by +7.5%. May stack up to three times. 

[b][u]Sureshot[/b][/u] - Passive (2 points)
The focus of a Hawkeye is intense. When they're on their game, the world narrows down to a single target and they are able to land a hit, no matter how many factors go against them. 
[b]Effect:[/b] All Ranged weapon attacks have a 10% chance to auto-hit their intended target. Attacks that auto-hit override any type of effect that would cause the user to miss this target. and land a 100% hit. Does not override auto-fail or other attack interrupting effects.

[b][u]Keen Sight [/b][/u] - Boost (1 point)
[i]Restriction - [/i] May only be purchased up to three times.
With their sharp senses, a Hawkeye's shots tend to be far more accurate than the average bowman's. They are said to be dead shots, able to knock a fly off a target without brushing the target.
[b]Effect:[/b] Ranged weapons gain +1 Accuracy

[b][u]Suppressing Fire[/b][/u] - Physical Style (3 points)
[i]Restriction[/i] - C Rank and up
Though many Hawkeye are known for swiftly eliminating key targets on their own, their are others that use their impeccable aiming skill to support their allies and harass their enemies.
[b]Effect:[/b] The user deals -30% damage after all other calculations. However, their [i]Ranged[/i] weapon attacks which fully hit cause their targets to take +15% damage and deal -15% damage for the remainder of the round or until the user drops this styles.
[i][b]Note:[/b] Like any other fighting style, this can be turned on or off at the user’s discretion or lack thereof.[/i]

[b][u]Bounce Shot [/b][/u] - Dependent Special Move (3 Points)
[i]Restriction - [/i] C Rank and up
Often what looks like it missed is merely a surprise, trick shot. Hawkeyes can do funny things to their shots, making them bounce off obstacles or even thin air before hitting their targets. 
[b]Effect:[/b] By paying +30% Cp and lowering its Accuracy by -2, the user may have a Ranged weapon attack rerolled upon missing their targe. If it misses again, a secondary target may be chosen instead. May be used once per round. 

[b][u]Sniper[/b][/u] - Passive (2 Points)
By their innate knowledge of how the human body moves and where to aim, a Hawkeye is able to make their critical hits that much more devastating.
[b]Effect:[/b] Critical hits done by the user's Ranged attacks deal x2.3 damage instead of x2.

[b][u]See The Wind [/b][/u] - Jutsu (1 point, 1 point to rank up)
[i]Restriction-[/i] A-Rank and up
This jutsu is the pinnacle of Hawkeye secret techniques, allowing the user for a brief moment to see the exact trajectory, pull, and timing required to make the perfect shot. When used, the entire world seems to slow down as they aim and fire, allowing them to determine exactly what to do. Once fired, the projectile speeds through the air and becomes nigh unstoppable, as anything that the opponent might try to do was probably already factored in.
[b]Rank 1:[/b] A single strike dealing 2,970 Damage at +2 Ranged Accuracy. Cannot be stopped by Wind Jutsu, Barrier Jutsu, the Deflection ability, or instant block effects. Counts as the users equipped Ranged weapon type.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] A single strike dealing 3,795 Damage at +2 Ranged Accuracy. Cannot be stopped by Wind Jutsu, Barrier Jutsu, the Deflection ability, or instant block effects. This attack pierces through all damage reduction. Counts as the users equipped Ranged weapon type.

[u]Costs:[/u] 
[b]Rank 1:[/b] 1,485 Cp; 2.75 Ap
[b]Rank 2:[/b] 1,900 Cp; 2.75 Ap

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back