Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Head In The Books [Open][Requesting Daisuke]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"All right, your recovery is over! Your hand is back to it's normal state. Please make sure you don't over due the training again. You're still a young lad with much to learn." Junko said throwing some cask pieces away. In the room sat a young boy, fourteen at the most with his mother. "You are free to leave. Mom, keep an eye out, he's a tough one."Junko said with a warm smile as he took a few notes. Leaving with the group, giving a wave good-bye, Junko was done for the day.  

Turning in his paperwork on the patient, Junko let out a sigh of relief. "Hey, I need a room setup. It's time for some late night working sessions." Junko said, talking to the receptionist.

"Sure Junko, I'll see what I can do, but you could go home if you like. It's not too busy in here and we have a few others here that can handle first-aid for the night."

"Yea I know, but I have some other things that need to get done. I have set a request at the library, send two courier personnel to get the research material and place it in the room. I'll be back, going to get some food." Junko said before leaving. Being the Sennins Pupil had it's perks no doubt. Junko was able to do little things throughout the hospital to better himself learning wise.

Junko wasn't an official Medic, but his work ethic showed otherwise. Since the celebration of Daisuke's promotion, Junko had been doing more studying. Preparing himself for the work ahead with his sensei, Keiji-San, the Sentou Henka Division, and the harvester division when the time came. "Bloodlines, Biology, Charkra system, Anatomy, and Psychology." It's a lot to work on, but I have plenty of time. Junko thought walking with a bag full of food from the hospitals cafeteria.

"Room C117 Awaits you Junko and my Oh my! Those were a lot of books."

"Thanks and yea I know. If anyone wonders where I am, tell them my location if it's an emergency." Junko said moving to the designated room. 

Entering the well lit room, it was quite spacious. A bed placed to a far wall, multiple tables placed about with stacks of books all around. A Radio sat by the bed on a bedside table. A wonderful office chair was seen last to top everything off. "Let's get this party started." Junko said closing the door. 

Placing two stacks of Books on the nearest table, Junko took a seat. Cracking open books dealing with Bloodlines, Biology, The chakra network, Anatomy, and Psychology. "I might not can master everything, but I feel like I can conquer Biology while reaching a basic understanding of everything else." Junko thought beginning to read the plethora of information. 

As time passed, Junko pulled out a few scrolls. Summoning general study items such as life like human models, diagrams, live specimen, and medical tools. Practicing surgical examples from the books and examining different life specimen. Junko began understanding various aspects of each subject. Taking excellent notes as he moved throughout his studies, while feeding himself periodically. "Damn, So many bloodlines, but their amazing. All of them unique in their own special way. Uchihas and Hyuugas eye visual abilities seem so diverse, so complex. It opens up so many doors for them, allowing Them to defeat an opponent easily if used correctly against the right shinobi." Junko said astonished about some  of the bloodline information he encountered. "Genetically, Biology brings a shinobi together. Down to every last cell, tissue, and organ. Biology even flowed right into anatomy and then into the magnificent chakra network. This study is really an eye opener. I got to keep it up." Junko thought getting even deeper into his studies, Looking at the Psychology stand points of the shinobi world. Learning about an individuals character traits mentally. The mental aspect of a human that causes ones behavior. 

The room had changed. Books was no longer neatly stacked, but open all over the room. Half eaten food sat around at numerous places. Junko laid in the bed covered in notes, unconscious. An open notebook over his stomach, Saliva across his cheek, crumbs around his mouth, bags under his eyes,  and a book over his face. Their was no telling how long Junko was in the room. It was obviously  a few days worth of time. 

Removing the book from his face, Junko yawned. Rising to his feet, he stretched a little. Flipping the switch on the radio, a buzzing sound could be heard through the speaker. "Ugh.." Junko said speaking into the radio, still quite tired.

"Junko, Is that you? Oh My Goodness! Almost forgot you was still in that room! How are you? Are you okay?"

"aahhh, I'm fine. When you see Bone Hea.. I mean the Medical Sennin, tell him I would like his assistance in here. If he has some free time. Let him know it's one of my study periods." Junko said before cutting off the radio. Sure that the receptionist would deliver his message. Picking up a pen, Junko began taking more notes while reading and looking at the bodies different systems. If someone entered the room, Junko would be seen moving vigorously throughout the room, mumbling to himself, and quickly taking notes using his seikon natural ability. Bending reality to his liking, releasing warping energy, allowing him to write pages of notes in little to no time.

[WC:915]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Laying on one of the sectional couches in his office, Daisuke was resting after several days of work. Of course there were two paths in his office that remained awake and cognitive of their environment. While one body sleep, the others watched out for any emergencies. It had been a few hours and now he had started to rise again. Awaking from his slumber, the lethargic ninja realized that he had dozed off yet again and arose from where he was laying. While he knew the life of a sennin was not as easy nor as cushy as some might have lead them to believe, he still could not believe his position. Unbeknownst to him, all of the sennin were at one point suddenly pushed into the spotlight. This lead him to a thought.

"I should arrange to meet and get to know my fellow sennin. That way, we could all figure out a way to help each other if necessary. Though, I don’t want to bother anyone with my awkward social calls. Well...maybe if I got Junko to go with me...wait...where is he anyway", he thought as he wiped the cole from his eyes. If anyone might have heard his thoughts, they might think Daisuke a bad sensei, but in truth he had no one to compare teaching styles. Daisuke had no master to show him the way, only a few senseis at the academy taught him a thing or two and they never offered after school programs. With Junko, Daisuke sought to correct what had not been done for him. Realizing that he had better find his pupil, the bonehead stood up and stretched before attempting to take a stroll around the hospital. Passing his assistant’s desk, she handed him a note which informed him that Junko had requested his presence. He nodded to Midori silently before leaving out.

</B>
</I>The Fourth Path: Path of Omnipresence<i></i>​
<i>
</i>
101083180217_zps59e15b6a.jpg

Name: Azusa

Clan: Seikon (Link here)

Known Epithets:

Date of Birth: The 3rd of February (approval here)

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Dominant hand: Left

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Lawful Good description here

"So, what are we studying today Junko?" she said, suddenly appearing behind her student. Azusa was a path of Daisuke’s. Possessing the same speed and bloodline abilities as Junko, Daisuke thought it best to send her instead. After all, it was still Daisuke’s consciousness inside of her. She attempted to poke Junko on the side of his left shoulder using her left index finger. On the very tip of her finger was an extremely thin and small chakra rod which was intended to be planted into Junko so that Daisuke’s consciousness might reside within his student. If she was not caught then the poke would be completely painless and Junko might never know it was there. This way Daisuke could always keep an eye on his student and there was a reward for allowing this. Junko, in exchange, would be able to view everything from Azusa’s perspective and Azusa’s eyes alone. Daisuke watched his student and Junko watched his master.
<B>Heavenly Subjugation - <I>Special Activated Passive
RSHS.jpg

The Rikudo Sennin possess the ability to ultimately infuse their consciousness within a body and utilize that as the own vessel for their spirit; This technique utilizes only a fraction of that power and allows them to infuse their chakra and part of their consciousness through their Special chakra blade, and impose their will to a lesser degree upon a target. Though this doesn't allow the Rikudo Sennin to fully control the body of a Living Organism, this does allow them to heavily suggest actions to the target. Having a delayed effect, this causes the victim to envision the Rinnegan of the Rikudo Sennin within their mind, impairing their motor functions at crucial moment.
Information
Prerequisites Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, Chakra Disruption Blade

Effect:
- When attacking with their Chakra Disruption Blade, the Rikudo Sennin may infuse their chakra into the strike for 1 Ap. This is always modded as a Secret Action, and may only be done to one target per round.
- When infused, the user may choose to have their will activate during one of their techniques, or during one of the Victim's attacks. This does not take effect until the following round.
- If used to Disrupt the Victim's Attack, this causes the victim's Strongest Action to have -2 Accuracy and -10% Damage. This Attack cannot Auto-hit in any way.
- If used to Disrupt the Victim's Reactions, this causes the victim to have -2 Dodge/Gen Save and take +10% damage from one of the user's Actions. This attack cannot be Auto-Dodged in any way.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Writing pages of notes, Junko came to a sudden halt as he opened one book. "What the hell is this?" Junko said scratching his head. Looking at the mysterious writing within the book. "I can't even read this! It's in a whole different language!" Junko said becoming quite frustrated, throwing the book to the side. Opening a bloodline book, moving through some of the bloodlines he already studied, Junko came to a new interesting bloodline. The bloodline seemed to have something to do with reality itself, but Junko couldn't read the characteristics of the bloodline because it was in a different language as well. "Seikon. Interesting, but I can't read it! Why have the first part of the book in plain English! And have the other part in whatever the fuck this is?" Junko said face-palming.

"So, what are we studying today Junko?"

Upon a gentle tap on the shoulder, Junko turned around. "A little of everything! Bloodlines, Biology, psychology, the amazing chakra system, and anatomy! These books are coming to a stopping point for me tho. I can't read this mysterious writing!" Junko said showing Daisuke's path the bloodline book with the ancient Vulgar writing.  It seemed odd, but Junko had been accustomed to the different paths, even though he hadn't seen all the new ones. He simply thought of each one as Daisuke. "Sensei, it's been a minute. A lot has happened and so many things have been discovered. We have some catching up to do." 

It was obvious that Junko was determined. He was doing everything he could to prepare for the many obstacles ahead. "It's no telling how long I been in here. Could you assist me with my studies as we catch up?" Junko asked vanishing from his seat. Reappearing on the side of the path, placing a hand on it's shoulder.

[OOC: Sorry if this post seems dull]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Your ambition was always one of your greatest strengths. You’ll be an excellent doctor one day. It will take us both a few months before we gain a much better understanding of the various subjects." Azusa said turning towards Junko. When his pupil explained the situation about his road block involving a failed attempt to decipher strange writing, Azusa took a closer look at the markings on the page. She found it a bit strange that someone of Junko’s caliber would have trouble reading old textbooks, but soon she realized the problem. Junko had trouble because he never learned the language. The text was written in ancient vulgar, a subject she was very familiar with and had intended to teach her student, but never got around to it.

"Well, of course we can. Being a sennin is not as cushy as some might think. It’s actually very time consuming. I do apologize for that. We’ll do this right and study hard. Within the next three months, we will know these subjects in and out.” she said with a determined voice. "First off, this is in ancient vulgar kumo. I’ll have to teach that to you as well or you can learn it on your own." she added.

Unbeknownst to either Azusa and Junko, there were forces at work that would one day test Junko’s abilities and if he would succeed, Daisuke would see to it to promote his student. That day was just a little further down the line, but it surely was coming. She nodded before continuing. "So what lesson should we start with first?" she asked. Depending on his answer, Junko would learn how to kill a man properly, torment a man mentally, or master a subject he has been familiar with for a long time.

OOC: this will give me time to gather the correct information of a lesson. I'll try not to make my next post a wall of text, but I make no guarantee.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Your ambition was always one of your greatest strengths. You’ll be an excellent doctor one day. It will take us both a few months before we gain a much better understanding of the various subjects."

"Thanks sensei and I agree, it's going to take some time to get these subjects down packed." Junko said showing his determination. It would probably seem odd to others, but Junko showed no smirk. His eyes were still cold. Unchanged after the horrifying night within the Susukino District. Encountering the vicious Blood King demon Mazoku, Junko could no longer hide his pain. Now, his eyes showed it all.

"Well, of course we can. Being a sennin is not as cushy as some might think. It’s actually very time consuming. I do apologize for that. We’ll do this right and study hard. Within the next three months, we will know these subjects in and out. First off, this is in ancient vulgar kumo. I’ll have to teach that to you as well or you can learn it on your own."

Sitting down, Junko turned his head to the side, cracking his neck multiple times. Taking a deep breath, Junko sat down. "Studying is a pain in the ass, but I need it. Won't get to were I want unless I put in the work for it." Junko thought twisting in the chair a bit. "Ancient Vulgar Kumo. Already seems like a pain in the ass, but I'm ready."

"So what lesson should we start with first?"

Looking at the many possibilities, Junko had to make his decision. "Let's Start with biology. Afterwards, Psychology, Anatomy, and I wanna learn this Ancient Vulgar Kumo at any given time. I was just looking at this Seikon bloodline that seems interesting, it's one I can relate to sorta." Junko said rubbing his left eye. "With that said, Sensei what's new besides your promotion? I notice the canine summon and a few new paths. I can only imagine how great your travel were." Junko asked finally letting a smile creep upon his face.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Let's Start with biology. Afterwards, Psychology, Anatomy, and I wanna learn this Ancient Vulgar Kumo at any given time. I was just looking at this Seikon bloodline that seems interesting, it's one I can relate to sorta."

"Hm, okay. First, let’s find the entry and intermediate level textbooks on this subjects. As for biology...you’ve studied it long enough. Only novices study. Experienced players know that testing themselves on the subject matter is a way to improve and those who have a mastery over a subject will practice what they have learned." she added as she radioed her personal assistant to bring the necessary materials. She even made a request to bring lots of food as they would be there for a long time, increasing their knowledge and overall usefulness in the hospital.

"The seikon bloodline you say, while I can definitely help you with that. I’ve already mastered every technique known to the seikon. I’ll teach you later. But other bloodlines are important too. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it, though. In the meantime, I’ll get a nurse to bring some microscopes and tissue samples. I’m going to test you and grade you on how far you’ve come. Let’s see if you’re a true biologist", she said pulling up a seat while making her request over the radio. It would take a moment for everything to arrive and Junko had an excellent way to pass the time.

It was rather easy to read Junko’s eyes, especially with the rinnegan. Azusa, however, didn’t know what to say. She felt too guilty. Junko might have been a wild card since his youth, but it was Daisuke’s job as a sensei to shape him into a capable shinobi. The time they spent outside of cloud was the most defining moment in his training. Daisuke trained beyond the walls of Kumo very frequently over the years, but he always came back for some rest and relaxation. Junko, on the other hand, had stayed out there for an extended period of time. Living purely for survival for such a long period of time could affect a person’s psyche; Junko’s psyche. Daisuke should have known that his kind of training left a darkness in his heart, and while he tried his best to hide it...it still lingered there. Now it seemed Junko had suffered the same fate. He believed his training and tutelage had corrupted Junko in some way, though perhaps Junko was always this way and he was just blind to it. After the events with the demons, Azusa was determined to evaluate Junko and vice versa, but that was a lesson for psychology.

"With that said, Sensei what's new besides your promotion? I notice the canine summon and a few new paths. I can only imagine how great your travel were."

"Yeah well...I found the canine summons a long time ago when I was just a mednin. I had to help a canine infiltrate a castle, find the princess who was his wife, and then escape. They could not be together because the canine who employed me was not of royal blood. Afterwards, I have a falling out with the canines over some misunderstanding and I had to prove myself yet again. This time, I got it in writing and made a few demands as well." he explained, pulling out what appeared to be a few blank pages bound together. In actuality, it was Daisuke’s copy of the canine contract. Unfortunately for Junko, only those who had signed the contract could read the content of the pages. No jutsu known to man nor any doujutsu, not even the rinnegan, could read these pages without the having signed the contract. Daisuke intended to teach him the ways of the canine, but he would save that for down the line.

"Besides that, I created this path. Possessing the power of a demigod that cannot be omnipresent did not make sense to me. I intend to create two more paths, but that process will come later.", she added. There was not much else to discuss except what was obvious. She would go on to tell Junko that he was of course always welcome in the sennin’s office as well as his current situation. Since his promotion, there have been several people who had tried to take advantage the branch’s restructure. While Azusa studied with Junko, Daisuke was carefully searching for a paper trail which could prove that several people were embezzling funds. Such a thing could lead to unimaginable consequences, but that was an issue for another day.

Consequences that might occur from his actions... just brain storming some missions with promotion potential
1.) disgruntled employee # 1 could cut the power to a small clinic before infecting, then unleashing a virus in the small clinic through the use of rats. A medic with experience in biology and would need to enter the now closed off clinic, explore the building for clues and search for the research notes regarding the virus before treating those within. After treating those inside, the medic might have to find then apprehend or kill the person responsible for nearly causing an outbreak. This separates the MiTs from the medics. The last rat carrying the most deadly strain could escape by hiding in a crate of medication.

2.) disgruntled employee # 2 could take revenge by stealing and then selling a plethora of medication (a few dozen crates) to a major drug ring who have hidden themselves in a fortress and flood a nearby town with drugs and other vices. A medic with stealth skills might be charged with infiltrating the fortress undetected, interrogate (psychology) a grunt, destroying all the crates (thus destroying any connection between the drugs supplied and cloud village), and sabotaging their drug manufacturing operation before destroying the fortress entirely. The last batch of sabotaged drugs could be sent to the leader who was out of town at the time and is wanted for he connection to another even bigger drug and human trafficking ring.

3.) the leader of the drug ring could become infected by an diseased ridden rat that escaped the clinic and stowed away in a drug crate being shipped to the fortress. The leader, an addict himself, might take the sabotaged drugs and have a horrible reaction to the drugs and the disease. It could affect his illegally gained kinjutsu (maybe abomination) and thus he might need to be brought back to cloud village for kinjutsu correctional surgery. The medic assigned here would need to do the kinjutsu surgery (master level) as well as have a knowledge of biology (master level) to save the leader’s life because the anbu need him alive as a material witness (R.I.C.O. case for drugs and human trafficking). The leader could go insane and the medic / surgeon might need to neutralize him or kill him if need be.

These 3 brave medics would of course be rewarded with promotions for putting their lives on the line and be designated as official heads of their own divisions or departments.

--------------------------------------

A few minutes later...
403eae27-392a-41c6-802d-1c5d5775bc2c_zps9e057a35.jpg
Name: Midori
Clan: Uchiha

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Dominant hand: Left

Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: orange (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Neutral​

Midori entered the room quietly as not to disturb the gentlemen while pushing in a cart carrying the supplies. No doubt something she learned in her service to Daisuke. She brought everything Azusa had requested and more. "Hello boss. New path I see. I’ve brought your entry and intermediate level textbooks on the various subjects you requested and here are the tissue samples and microscopes located on the second shelf on the cart. Lastly, your food tray and large white board is next." she said leaving the room and returning with another cart. Daisuke hired her for her skill, speed, and dedication. Before Azusa could even request it, Midori began cleaning up the place properly. She, with Azusa’s help, cleaned off the tables, put away the books Junko previously used, set up the white board, and set the food down on a nearby table. She was to be his teaching assistant, after all. With everything in place, Azusa would start the session.

"Alright, we both know that you’re pretty much experienced in biology, but this will be a recap for me. I’m not familiar with the subject so for you to truly demonstrate your knowledge. You’re going to teach this path about biology. And not just the basics. Afterwards, we’ll examine tissue samples and if you can properly identify each tissue sample, then you’ll be one step closer to being named the acting head of your very own department. Sound good. If so, lets begin. Teach me what you know...sensei" she said. Part of mastering a field was being able to properly explain and practice that knowledge. It was not enough to simply read books. One had to apply what they learned in ‘real life situations’. "Lets see what happens when the student becomes the master...of biology.", she added. Azusa would still teach Junko all of the other subjects, but he had to master just this one.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The seikon bloodline you say, while I can definitely help you with that. I’ve already mastered every technique known to the seikon. I’ll teach you later. But other bloodlines are important too. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it, though. In the meantime, I’ll get a nurse to bring some microscopes and tissue samples. I’m going to test you and grade you on how far you’ve come. Let’s see if you’re a true biologist"

It was time for Junko to put his knowledge to use. He was making a great transition, Getting his head out the books and into the field more and more. It was key to becoming a Medical Shinobi, real experience, which Junko always preferred. After the radio call, the two passed time with a wonderful conversation. Catching up, little by little.

Within minutes, Daisukes personal assistant entered quietly, rolling a cart. Providing food, tissue samples, microscopes, textbooks, and a white board. Apparently, she was good at what she did. After all, Daisuke wouldn't have her if she wasn't. Within moments, they had begun cleaning. Junko stood by quietly, already thinking of how his studies would go.

"Alright, we both know that you’re pretty much experienced in biology, but this will be a recap for me. I’m not familiar with the subject so for you to truly demonstrate your knowledge. You’re going to teach this path about biology. And not just the basics. Afterwards, we’ll examine tissue samples and if you can properly identify each tissue sample, then you’ll be one step closer to being named the acting head of your very own department. Sound good. If so, lets begin. Teach me what you know...sensei"

Grabbing a apple, the white board, and a marker, Junko sat in front of Daisukes path. "Well, lets begin." Junko said before taking a bite out of his apple. Cracking his knuckles, Junko began. "Biology deals with the study of the many varieties of living organisms.
Biology is a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, evolution, and distribution. biology recognizes the cell as the basic unit of life, genes as the basic unit of heredity, and evolution as the engine that propels the synthesis and creation of new species. It is also understood today that all organisms survive by consuming and transforming energy and by regulating their internal environment to maintain a stable and vital condition.
Junko said before a brief pause.

"Subdisciplines of biology are defined by the scale at which organisms are studied, the kinds of organisms studied, and the methods used to study them. Biochemistry examines the rudimentary chemistry of life; molecular biology studies the complex interactions among biological molecules; botany studies the biology of plants; cellular biology examines the basic building-block of all life, the cell; physiology examines the physical and chemical functions of tissues, organs, and organ systems of an organism; evolutionary biology examines the processes that produced the diversity of life; and ecology examines how organisms interact in their environment. Junko said breaking down biology by the book, one of the only ways he knew. Drawing mini sketches and small details, to justify his teaching.

"All cells arise from other cells through cell division. In multicellular organisms, every cell in the organism's body derives ultimately from a single cell in a fertilized egg. The cell is also considered to be the basic unit in many pathological processes. In addition, the phenomenon of energy flow occurs in cells in processes that are part of the function known as metabolism. Finally, cells contain hereditary information (DNA), which is passed from cell to cell during cell division." Junko said with another pause, waiting for questions, comments, or concerns as he ate his apple before continueing.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Azusa was impressed, but that was to be expected. After an extended period of time learning about this subject, Junko would be a fool not to know at least that much. Azusa would ask only a few questions, before moving on to a simple test of tissue recognition. It was quite clear that Junko had mastered biology and would one day, should he chose it, run the biology department in the hospital. Azusa could not wait for that day and Daisuke wanted to promote Junko, but there was a waiting period. Daisuke, Keiji, and Kahako, all had to wait years before getting to where they were now. That was not to say that Junko was not making progress. She grabbed an unhealthy snack, as usual, before preparing to fire off some rounds.

Azusa began asking several questions, all of which Junko would get correct, while Midori set up the microscope and tissue samples. "Already big shot. Let’s see how you answer these questions" she said raising her hand like a traditional student. She was prepared to write down everything being taught to her. After all she wanted to be experienced in biology as well.
Biology questions said:
1. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection?
2. A person who studies biology is known as a?
3. Botany is the study of?
4. Can frogs live in salt water?
5. True or false? The common cold is caused by a virus.
6. Animals which eat both plants and other animals are known as what?
7. Bacterial infections in humans can be treated with what?
8. A single piece of coiled DNA is known as a?
9. A group of dog offspring is known as a?
10. The area of biology devoted to the study of fungi is known as?
11. What is the name of the process used by plants to convert sunlight into food?
12. The death of every member of a particular species is known as what?
13. The process of pasteurization is named after which famous French microbiologist?
14. True or false? A salamander is a warm blooded animal?
15. A change of the DNA in an organism that results in a new trait is known as a?

Answers:
biology quiz link

1. Charles Darwin
2. Biologist
3. Plants
4. No
5. True
6. Omnivores
7. Antibiotics
8. Chromosome
9. Litter
10. Mycology
11. Photosynthesis
12. Extinction
13. Louis Pasteur
14. False
15. Mutation

She waited for every question to be answered and they would be. She would read the textbooks find each eat just as Junko stated and would be a bit confused. It was at this time that she became rather serious when Midori presented the tissue samples. In the microscope, there would be five different images and it was up to Junko to properly identify them. "Are you so skilled that you can tell what cell you’re looking at from a far?" she asked as Midori placed a microscope in front of Junko.
bacteria.jpg

cells.jpg

lungfibers.jpg

fungi-cell-wall-pic.jpg

_65456950_structure_2_small.jpg

Answers:
1. Bacteria

2. Cells

3. Lung collagen fibers

4. fungal cell wall

5. virus cellular structure

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was quite apparent that Junko was a bit of a book worm. He was up on his studies to the peak. As Junko grew, so did his thirst for knowledge. Junko was lazy at times, but was always ready for something new. Today, he turned into the teacher. A challenge he never imagined to encounter, but was managing to rise to the occasion effortlessly. Finishing his apple, Junko closely directed his attention to the assistant. She was setting up tissue samples as Azusa grabbed an unhealthy snack.

"Already big shot. Let’s see how you answer these questions"

"Lay em on me." Junko said in response.

"1. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection?
2. A person who studies biology is known as a?
3. Botany is the study of?
4. Can frogs live in salt water?
5. True or false? The common cold is caused by a virus.
6. Animals which eat both plants and other animals are known as what?
7. Bacterial infections in humans can be treated with what?
8. A single piece of coiled DNA is known as a?
9. A group of dog offspring is known as a?
10. The area of biology devoted to the study of fungi is known as?
11. What is the name of the process used by plants to convert sunlight into food?
12. The death of every member of a particular species is known as what?
13. The process of pasteurization is named after which famous French microbiologist?
14. True or false? A salamander is a warm blooded animal?
15. A change of the DNA in an organism that results in a new trait is known as a?"

Junko was quite quiet. He had increased his hand speed using his Seikon abilities. With each question, he wrote down the question and answer almost instantly upon the white board. "fifteen questions, done" Junko said showing Azusa the white board with the answers in bold, waiting as she checked the books. He felt quite confident that his answers was right. He had been studying and observing biology too long to be horrible at it.

White Board
biology quiz link

1. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection? Charles Darwin

2. A person who studies biology is known as a? Biologist

3. Botany is the study of? Plants

4. Can frogs live in salt water? no

5. True or false? The common cold is caused by a virus. True

6. Animals which eat both plants and other animals are known as what? omnivores

7. Bacterial infections in humans can be treated with what? antibiotics

8. A single piece of coiled DNA is known as a? chromosomes

9. A group of dog offspring is known as a? Litter

10. The area of biology devoted to the study of fungi is known as? Mycology

11. What is the name of the process used by plants to convert sunlight into food? Photosynthesis

12. The death of every member of a particular species is known as what? Extinction

13. The process of pasteurization is named after which famous French microbiologist? Louis Pasteur

14. True or false? A salamander is a warm blooded animal? False

15. A change of the DNA in an organism that results in a new trait is known as a? Mutation

As Midori had everything set, Junko nodded, seeing as his answers was correct. Now, he was set with a new task as Azusa set a microscope in front of him with five different images. "Hmmm" Junko said looking through the microscope at the images. Each one unique in its own way, varying in shape and size.

"We have bacteria here. bacteria have a number of shapes, ranging from spheres to rods and spirals. Bacteria were among the first life forms to appear on Earth. We have Cells here, again, their one of the smallest units of life.

We have the Lung collagen fibers here. Collagen and elastin fibers are the major components of the lung connective tissue, but their spatial organization has not been well documented. We have the fungal cell wall here And lastly, the virus cellular structure.
Junko said lifting his head. With a brief nod, Junko grabbed a cookie, waiting for the next thing.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I apologize for the wait. My internet is down and I’m focusing a bit more on employment so my activity might decrease somewhat. To ensure that you aren’t left hanging, I’ll do as originally requested and grade you now. You’ll receive mastered level in biology and novice level in everything else. Should my activity increase, I'll pm you and ask if you want to continue this topic for a higher grade. If yes, then we can at a later time.

IC:

Azusa was impressed to be sure, but a good medic was never skills nor knowledgeable in only subject. Over the next two weeks, both Azusa and Junko would touch lightly on the various subjects then pupil wanted to learn. It was rather simple really, there was no major study session nor all-nighters spent reading the same theories over and over. It was as simple as reading the text books. In that short amount of time both student and master had gained a beginner’s level education regarding the subjects listed previously. After such a long and tedious series of sessions, Junko was free to leave the room and get some needed rest.

Junko's specialties as of 5/8/14
Junko's Medical Branch Specialties said:
Novice:

General Surgery, Trauma, Kinjutsu surgery from here, Bloodlines, The chakra network, Anatomy, and Psychology

Experienced:

Medical Combat Training from here and here

Mastered:

Biology, First Aid (includes CPR),

[Topic postponed until a later time]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being done for now, Junko's eyes lowered. Non-stop work had taken its toll on the young MiT. Hopefully, the hard would pay with a reward soon.

Standing to his feet, Junko bowed to show respect. "Thanks sensei." Junko said before leaving. Next destination, home for some proper rest.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back