Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Heading for Deyja [Requesting Exit]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The preparations were done. The time to leave Tsuchigakure and roam the world was at hand. The Fire Daimyo's reign over Konohagakure had lasted for far too much time, it was time to end it for good. The loyalists were in a severe shortage of man power and allies and Kazuki was on mission to correct just that. But there was one individual he wanted to meet before leaving the Earth Country. Senju Minoru, sent on a mission to infiltrate the forces of the Daimyo, long gone silent. The Overlord needed to find if the Senju was still alive and what results he had to show. His desire was to simply forget any and all gate protocol and storm off, but as a former Sennin, Reaper knew that it was wrong. So he stood there, glancing around, waiting for a gate guard to show up.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Had it been days, weeks, or months since this lump of clay had left him masters hand? The clay hawk wouldn't know since it didn't have a sense of time, or was an animated object.

Zenichi knew though, he had waited eagerly for one if his two clay birds to return. The unique chakra signature sailing through the air brought a smile to his face. He dropped everything he was doing and headed for the gates.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru walked up nodding to Kazuki. ”Came to see you off… between work and self-studies I should be able to do that much.” he commented looking at the larger man. ”You might need this.” Kamaru said forming hand seals with something in his hand. A small ear headset was encased in a miniature opaque white crystal wolf. Looking at Kazuki and then the miniature Kazuki would see the it’s small shadow flicker around a bit which was odd. ”Break the miniature if you’re close and need to reach us if you’re within range of the village for transmission. If someone just breaks the miniature they’ll destroy the head set one time, you should be good to use it for a few weeks though. Techs from Leaf liked having a pet project to work on for a change. I’m sure you’ll figure out how to unwrap it, it’s an easy puzzle since You’re capable of dealing with the key.” Kamaru explained watching the shadow dance in his palm and try to grab the crystal wolf’s ears but never reaching them before going back to being a normal shadow. Kamaru tossed it to Kazuki his hands sliding into his pockets, ”You good?” Kamaru finally added.

[Topic Entered]
[Permission for Kazuki to leave granted]
(OoC: Can't tell about Zenichi.. don't know if I'd notice a hawk being fake in the sky if that's all that's here.)

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah the great outdoors. They were there under his sight, within his grasp, but gate protocol still prevented him from starting the task that would define his life. What he had done before was meaningless. What he would do in the future was, probably, the most important task he would ever have the chance to do throughout his lifetime. Unexpectedly, the one that was going to initiate the normal procedures was none other than Kamaru, Kazuki's last and greatest ally. Not only that, but the Main Branch Sennin apparently had a list minute gift for the Overlord of the Senju Clan. A white crystal wolf and inside it, a small headset. "Understood. I will refrain from using unless absolutely necessary. As I have told you, I will periodically visit Stone and report my findings, if any, to you and you alone. The less people know of our plans, the less chances that what we know stays with us and does not reach ears that should have not hear it." Reaper stated as he admired the beauty of the Crystal. "Is this a product of your own arts? If so I have to say that I am impressed. I have some talent with crystal making and I would not do a better work myself, you are full of surprises." the White Wolf stated.

The time to leave had come at least. It was time to say goodbyes. Would they be final? No one could answer that. "I cannot say if this will be the last time we see each other. I cannot foresee what the roads has for me. But believe in me when I say that you have been one of my greatest allies and friend. And you are not native to the Fire Country, which really should had another degree of importance to my words. Farewell, until we meet again, hold the fort for me. May the Fire Will burn strong in you so we can burn the Fire Daimyo once and for all.".

And that was it. No more time to waste. As he was about to turn around and depart for good, Reaper raised his black irised gaze and noticed a familiar form near the wall. A boy, no that was a lie, an adult in the making, one individual that Kazuki had saved from a burning house and fiery doom. A young man that he had given shelter and an invitation to join the Senju Clan. A man that had disappeared through Leaf's grimmest moments only to reemerge in the gates of Tsuchigakure. What had happened in between, the former Sennin did not know, but he would find out. "Wait for my return as we will have an important conversation. There are somethings we need to settle for good but there is no time right now. Stay in Stone until my return. The Senju compound will provide you with a home if wish and you can trust this man in my absence. Stay safe and get stronger." the Overlord shouted. Zenichi wasn't that far out to prevent him from hearing the White Wolf's words. If he was going to comply or not, that was a different subject altogether. Him and he really needed to talk, but today there was no time.

[City and topic left unless stopped]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Zenichi walked towards the gates, he saw in the distance his old mentor. Not much time had passed since seeing him at these very gates has passed. He wondered what brought him here and who he was talking to. The answers didn't really matter to him but he was slightly heartbroken as Kazuki left started to walk away from Stone.

He had a lot of questions and wanted answers.

Just as he was about to break into a sprint and catch up to the Overlord, he heard the man's shout break the silence that had engulfed Zenichi's mind. He couldn't protest or try to slow the old man down. Not that he felt he was unable but that he didn't see the point in trying to gain the attention of someone that was already gone. Zenichi would find him again soon and force him to make time. Today wasn't going to be that day.

One single hand seal activated a well known justu. As he memorized Kazuki's chakra signature, he held out his hand for the clay hawk to perch upon. As he looked down, he marveled at how Sousuke had outlined the finest points and made the neck and beak look delicate. The man was an artist in everything he does. Truthfully, Zenichi was almost as eager to see what he made as much as the letter's contents. Zenichi would wait to read the letter contents so he can study the man's form a bit longer

[Snapshot used]
Message Received]
[TLUS]
[MFT]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru watched the larger man leave and stretched a bit. With a yawn and scratching his face Kamaru turned heading back into the village seeing a stranger… ”Guess I’ll try and visit the Senju Compound for… tea.” Kamaru muttered aloud, [/b]Hello.”[/b] Kamaru would state giving the man a nod before sliding his hands into his pockets to take off.

[Topic also left unless stopped]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Zenichi was started to make his way back into the village, the man Kazuki said could be trusted muttered a word about the Senju Compound. It had been years since he had stepped foot on the sacred grounds and even then, that was another place entirely. His opinion of the compound was pretty low. Mostly because he didn't like how they flaunt their wealth when Zenichi struggled for bread crumbs. He wasn't mad that they were rich, only that he knew it wasn't his, he wanted to build his empire, not inherit it. But still, a walk to see how much it was the same and how much it had changed would at least pass the time.

Mind if I tag along?

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru turned his attention to someone asking to tag along while he was in thought and muttering to himself. Was this the guy Kazuki was talking about? Kamaru shrugged to the man, ”If you like. I was going to get some coffee before checking in on some people in the village if you’d like to join me.” since he really didn’t know the guy Kamaru wanted to gauge what his interests were first, it’d be odd to show up to meet a guy somewhere and you bring along a random stranger.

[Topic Left with Zenichi]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back