Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Healing Begins [Private Yamanaka Mind-link - Mikasa]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Mikasa-sama… Mikasa? Are you there? I apologise for the mental intrusion but it is… beneficial to contact you this way. It is Migoya. If this is a bad time, shake your head and I will contact you later. If you do not wish to speak simply let me know and I will cut contact.”

Migoya was unsure if Mikasa had experienced the mental prowess and abilities of a Yamanaka before. Such invasive communication was certainly uncomfortable, especially to those who tended to enjoy keeping a part of their aspect secreted away. It was for that reason that Migoya loathed using this jutsu on others, unless it was necessary or against a foe.

Looking directly into the eyes of his Yamanaka ‘corpse’, Migoya replayed the mind-link, permitting Mikasa to see Migoya in her mind’s eye. He looked paler than she would remember, as if his skin was stretched over his bones. He donned an oversized black robe which now had two figures resting on his shoulder - one was recognizable as Mikki, his erstwhile companion. The other was a strange creature, akin to a flying rat that seemed to ‘shift’ in and out of vision.

But his eyes, those crimson orbs, were still intense, holding back whatever it was that Migoya kept behind them.

He was sitting in what appeared to be an adobe building, the strange accoutrements behind him suggesting that he was somewhere rather hot and dry. Luckily Mikasa would not see the risen corpse of a strange young man that Migoya now held in thrawl, using the corpses Bloodline abilities to transmit this message across the continent.

“If you are available, I would very much like to have a conversation. Simply ‘think’ what you wish to communicate and I shall hear it. Don't worry - I wont pry, we should all have some secrets at least.” What followed was his tell-tale smirk, a sure indication that he was, in fact, Myakashi Migoya.

[OOC: Yamanaka Distant Mind-Sync used]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well Migoya felt stupid, a very strange sensation for the genius. Apparently there was some sort of imaginary block that prevented mind syncs based on jurisdictional issues. It didnt really make any sense, but eh, the world was full of really strange rules. Migoya mused that it would have worked if they were an Uchiha because, well, they got everything. Hell they could teleport now, even if he once was able to do the same thing with a jutsu...

So Migoya had a one-way conversation with a dead body. It wasnt the first time, but hopefully one day someone might realise that speaking to walls tended to make people go mad. Well... madder.

[OOC: My bad!!! Skipped the 'in country' thing... maybe you could patch this given Yamanaka needs some lovin'?]
[Topic Void]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back