Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Help! I've Lost It! [Mission]

Motomori Mouko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Motomori Mouko moved through the streets as fast as he could, heading towards the last place that the old lady he had talked to earlier had seen her missing wedding ring. He had not expected to have the chance to go on his first mission so soon in his life, but here was. His academy instructor had handed out sets of missions to all of the students in Mouko's class that day for the reason of getting them ready for their time as a shinobi. Mouko was getting closer to becoming a Genin with every passing day, if he were not ready, then odds are that most of his earlier missions would fail. At least that is what the instructor had explained to the students at the time. Mouko had not wanted the mission he was given, considering it would be so difficult for him to find something that was so small. That was only if the ring had not been stolen by another member of the village and sold off. Sunagakure had seen better days certainly, and not all of the people within it's walls could be trusted. If Mouko had to confront someone in any type of combat, even if that person was nothing more then a street rat, he did not think he had a fair chance in winning. His combat skills mostly comprised of him standing in a single spot, and waiting on his opponent to rush him. He would throw any punches he could get in, but that was about it. Plus, today the boy did not feel like fighting anyone for something so trivial as a piece of metal that could be replaced. The boy stopped running as he neared the last shop the woman remembered her ring being at. He peeked inside first to see if there were any shopkeepers walking around, but not seeing anyone, he moved on inside. His eyes were scanning the room almost entirely, looking for any sign of the piece of gold that he could take back to the old woman. He did this for so long, that while walking, he eventually slammed into the hulking mass of a rather large man. The impact had been so surprising and so severe that Mouko was flung backwards, landing directly on his posterior. "Wha... what!? I'm sorry sir! Please excuse me!" The larger man huffed once, and then picked Mouko up by the collar of his shirt. When he spoke, his voice was a rather grouchy hoarse sound, almost like gravel rubbing together. "What can I help you with, boy! Maybe you came here to steal something!? Should I call the authorities! SPEAK CHILD!!!" His voice thundered throughout the shop, sending tiny glass bottles shaking. Mouko took a deep breath, trying his hardest to calm himself against the oncoming storm of the man's voice, before he spoke. I am an academy student, a future Shinobi, and I am on a mission to find Mrs. Akiri's wedding ring, which she thinks she lost somewhere around your shop." Mouko had kept his voice completely serious, and allowed a smile to stay on his face. The man's laughter boomed even louder then his voice had, and he let the kid fall to the floor as he dropped a ring into Mouko's lap. Mouko looked from the ring to the man, shook his head, and ran from the shop as fast as he could to return the ring to the ninja academy. He hoped that he had not seemed rude, and reminded himself that he would have to bring something to the shopkeeper as a token of gratitude for returning the ring to him.

[WC: 616]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back