Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Help Me.... NINJA!

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yuuto who was garbed in his Anbu outfit, burst into the building with unconscious Anbu with his cloak ripped open. There was a collection of circular runes on this unconscious man's chest, holding a rhythmic dark energy. Without wasting any time he'd set "Doku" (Fuu) down in a chair and rush to the receptionist. "Can I borrow your broadcasting mic?" She'd nod awkwardly not wanting to turn down an Anbu who just bursted in with a patient over his shoulder. Yuuto would tap into the intercoms throughout the hospital and begin to broadcast his message.

"Please send down any available medics immediately! I have an Anbu whose been inscribed with an S-Class Curse Seal. He's stabilized for now but needs medical attention to ensure his safety. His body temperature is high and he's sweating a lot. Make sure he's restrained and there are countermeasures for chakra usage from the victim in place. His code-name is Doku and -do not- remove his mask. If anything else happens call for me, my code-name is Zenku." He'd leave that message for those on call to hurry up and help out Doku. In the meantime he'd leave another message with the receptionist.

"Thank you for that. I have a message for you as well. Whoever comes down here please let them know Zenku will need a full report on Doku's healing state. We need to record any affect the Cursed Seals have or could have. I have to go meet with Hayata Shin and I can't waste anymore time." Yuuto would turn and leave rushing to his next destination.

[Dropping off Fuu]
[Topic Entered/Left]

Fuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waking with a start, Fuu opened his eye a slit, watching the movement that had woken him. A man in white, walking past his… bed? ‘When did I lie down?’ He wondered, his mind groggy. He could hear people outside of the room he was in talking, and a chorus of machines beeping and booping. A thick, sterile sort of smell hung in the air, sparking realization in the ANBU’s mind. He was in the hospital, but why? Concentrating, he tried to remember what had happened, what had led up to him being knocked out.

‘I was on duty, uneventful night. Then that drunk foreigner showed up… and then…’ With a burst of shock, the tall man snapped up into a sitting position, his arms meeting resistance as they caught on the restraints. That foreigner had done something to him, filled him with the worst pain he had ever experienced, and it had led to him being hospitalized. But what did he do?

Looking down at his torn robes, his eyes caught something odd. At the point of impact was a large black circle, surrounded by a half dozen smaller circles that all seemed to be orbiting the center. As he stared in disbelief, the spot began to writhe and squirm. In panicked awe, Fuu could watch as dots began appearing around the originals, some moving and some seemingly growing. Stifling a terrified yell the ANBU threw his weight against the restraints, trying desperately to free himself. He needed to get out, he needed to move. Pulling his extra arms from their custom hidden sleeve, the man set to work, removing the hand and leg restraints in seconds.

Moments later, he was flying through the village, with speed he had never even considered possible. ‘What has happened to me?’

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back