Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Helping Hand [Private/Yori]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa was indeed a doctor, a trained practitioner of the new arts of medicine, a branch that had long-since separated from the old ways of those noble Shaman folk. The majority of her time was spent in the hospital, tending to those who needed urgent medical care and service that was nothing but outstanding; delivered by a polite and contemporary bedside manner. But today was a slightly different day in that she was assigned to the Academy, to act as a nurse, and treat the students' injuries from their classes. Koa enjoyed this job a bit too much, she loved to get out of the hospital but more so loved that the children were a different type of patient; a little bit more light-hearted than dying people, to be fair. It was often a weight that she carried very personally whenever a patient died, and with each day, that weight got heavier so to be in the Academy was like a holiday for the doctor.

Koa sat in a little cubed office dressed in a black skirt with a white blouse. She had slightly olive skin with beautiful brown accents. She sat at the counter on her stool, legs crossed, with a notepad and paper being used properly. She would be writing down notes on her patients back at the hospital like methods of treatments and dosages. The doctor wouldn't have to worry about that here though, what was the worst a student could do to themselves in here? Actually, they were shinobi's in training - there could be plenty wrong with what was just said. At the threshold between the office and the hallway, the sound of tiny paws made their way closer; Koa would look up and offer a pearly white smile;

"Come in, please."

Hibiki Yori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yori was pretty nervous to see the face on the other side of the door. On the upside of things, this could also give him a chance to meet some people, possibly make some friends in this new foreign world. He reached for the door, grabbed it, and stopped. Do I really want to do this? What if there is a ton of other students in there? What will they think of me? Ah well, I better just go for it, how bad could it really be? Yori slides the door open and to his amazement, the room was empty save one kind looking woman who had a very friendly and inviting smile. Is this some kind of joke? I must be early, or hopefully, nobody else shows up. Yori didn't know what to do at this point, he was expecting quite the crowd upon entering the room, a sea of faces staring back at him, but there were no students his age to be found. "Uh, hey there, might I ask where everyone is? Or is it just us today? Please tell me I'm not late, class hasn't started yet has it?!" Yori didn't wait around for the answer, he quickly and quietly walked over to the nearest open seat and sat down. "I'm sorry, how rude of me, I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself. My names Yori, and your's?" All this time Yori was just dreading the idea that he had been late, he was really looking forward to meeting some new people. All he could do was wait, and that's what he did.

[MFT]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa had already lifted her head, and set sights on the young pup who entered the little cube of a room. She gave him an awkward, strained smile with burrowed brows. She was confused for a moment but then it made sense to her why the young boy was saying the things he was saying. He thought that this room, a tiny little nurses' office, was the classroom he was assigned to. "Oh son," Koa would say sympathetically, deepening her smile wanting to lift the young boy up and cuddle him, "You're in the nurses' office." The doctor would uncross her legs, and stretch them as she prepared to glide over to the young boy who sat down on an examination seat. She laughed, again sympathetically, before reaching his person space and invading it with a hand on his head.

"It's nice to meet you though, Yori. I'm Koa. I'm the nurse today." She would bend her body until she was at his level of height. A motherly instinct passed over the woman, which wasn't a surprise given that having a great bedside manner came hand in hand with her day job of being a doctor and taking care of patients. "Come on, we'll take you to your class." Koa said with a soft voice as her hand moved from Yori's head to his should and then to his hand. She rubbed her thumb against the back of his paw before retracting it and standing straight once more.

From there, Koa would go to the open door and stand; waiting for the boy to exit and she would then follow. "You must have the jitters, eh?" She would say affectionately.

Hibiki Yori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At this point, Yori had absolutely no idea what was going on. Even though the lady was much older than he was, he couldn't help but blush when her hand met his. She was so kind to him, something that most people weren't, almost like his mother. He had thought back to all years he had been picked on in his old village. It was nice to catch a break from all of that, moving to a new city and all. She seems like she could be a mother, so tender and caring. I wonder if she has any kids who might be my same age. Yori had completely zoned out for a mere 30 seconds, wondering what it would be like to have friends around the same age as him who attended the academy. He had been asked a question, how would he answer? Would he play it off like he isn't nervous or tell her the truth? "Yeah, ever since I moved here I have had butterflies in my stomach. I don't know anyone, the area is unfamiliar to me. When I was a little younger than I am now my family moved around a lot. I thought I would be used to it by now, guess not." This was weird for Yori, telling someone he just met stuff about his past. Yori doesn't usually trust people but, this woman, she was different. "I know this might come off a bit strange, but, why are you being so kind to me? No one has ever been this nice to me aside from family. It just doesn't make sense." He asked the question while he was walking up to the door. Just before he got to the doorway, the unthinkable would happen. Yori found himself falling face first towards the doorway. Was this really happening?

[MFT]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa noticed that the young boy's features flared at the touch of her hand against his. It was natural to blush because after all, he was jut a young lad growing up and these little moments would be something that he would one day forget. Yori, a student, would one day become a shinobi and harden to the world around him; unfortunately. Koa wasn't exactly a prime example of what a shinobi was suppose to be, mind you. She often broke the rules and revealed her emotions, broke codes of conduct just because she was human. "You moved from where?" She enquired with a soft smile, inching her head to the side curiously, "I wouldn't worry about adjusting to the village, everyone adapts differently and that's nothing to be embarrassed about."

Koa was caught off-guard by the young boy's question, it kind of shook her a little. It made her think that the boy hadn't experienced kindness from anyone but his own kin, and that tore at the woman's heart. She was a medical shinobi - caring was her job - but more so than that, she was just a person that needed love, care and attention like the next joe. There was no one holier than her, one of the same and nobody was different. But before she could reply, Yori would unluckily trip himself up and fall to the ground. Koa would instinctively reach for his tiny frame, clutching onto it with force to prevent him hurting his face but the result of her grab would mean that there was a little discomfort on his arm.

"Sweetheart listen," She would say softly, not using her bedside manner, but just that human response that everyone should have droned into their being, "If everyone was grumpy and unpleasant to each other then we would all be miserable. We'd have nothing to smile about and nothing to laugh about. You're just too adorable and I can tell that you'll grow up to be one fine man."

Hibiki Yori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yori's face was beat red now. How could that have happened, how could he let himself trip like that. "Thanks, and sorry about that. Must have lost my balance somehow." Yori was embarrassed now, if it weren't for Koa's fast reflexes Yori would've had a face full of ground. He was put off by the nurses words, he didn't know how to respond. "You.. really mean it? You think that I'll grow up to be a fine man?" Nobody had ever said anything like this to him so he had no idea how to react. He was standing much closer to her now, and finally everything hit him. All of those times that other students made fun of him, all of the pain and suffering he had endured over the years. This was the first time he had felt.. Loved. Yori lunged towards the nurse with arms wide open and wrapped them tightly around her waist. He couldn't help but tear up, this is what he needed. Someone to be kind to him for a change, to care if even just a tiny bit. "Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me. Your words have changed my outlook on life. All I need is to stay positive, laugh and smile. This world isn't a bad place, we as a people need to work hard to help one another!" Yori could barely push the words out over choking down tears. He wanted to stay there for an eternity, arms around her, crying into her. This moment was something that Yori would never forget.

~ Thank you, for everything. ~

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa was taken back by the boy's sudden pounce towards her, at first she thought it was hostile for a moment, so her body froze. But after a few seconds, it was clear that the boy needed a loving embrace; his arms stretched around her waist and locked together. The woman rubbed his head, coiling his hair around her finger, and placed a kiss upon his forehead with a smile. She remained close to his face and just held him. In truth, she hadn't ever met such a lovely young boy before in her life. He was so true and honest about his emotions. "Of course I mean it," Koa would exclaim, "I'm going to teach you everything I know, okay? You'll be my student from here on out, how does that sound?" The doctor wouldn't break the embrace, she loved it too much, because after all when was the last time that she had a hug from anyone let a lone a young boy who had more bravery than her.

"Okay, how about we get started on your training, what do you say?" The doctor would ask, still stroking the boy's hair, not wanting to let him go as she found him to be unbelievably adorable. Yori was still a young a fragile mind, so he would need to be moulded into the man he deserved to be, the man he wanted to be and allowed room to grow and expand. This is something that Koa would offer to him; a chance to train with her and evolve.

[ooc: Sorry it's so small Yori! I'm waiting on your IC response and then I can start to turn this into a tutoring thread. <3]

Hibiki Yori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Yori heard those words slip from Koa's soft lips, it was like he felt that everything in his life had meaning. "You...you...you really mean it?!" Yori embraced the moment, he tightened his grip around Koa and started to cry more intensely. He had never felt anything like this before, it was amazing. "I want nothing more than for you to be my trainer, I'll be the student I can be! How will I ever thank you?" Yori just held onto that moment for as he could before letting go and taking a small step back. It was kind of weird to think of it this way, but he had made a new friend regardless of how old she may be.

Yori was as happy as ever knowing that he would be privileged enough to spend time with Koa, he was starting to develop a crush on his new teacher. This could impact the way class would go, but either way he was glad that their relationship was growing strong.

[ooc: It's alright! :p Sorry mine was small too, so how is this going to work? Never done something like this before. New to RPing in general xD

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koa would laugh uncontrollably, it was because the young cub was crying but rather because he seemed to honest in regards to his emotions and had a very clear attitude towards others that showed him kindness. The doctor would stroke his hair and lower her laugh, holding him tightly, touched by the honesty of such a stranger; a student who didn't yet know his place in the world of shinobi but was taking the first step towards his destiny. "Repay me?" She would reiterate, pulling herself back with a smile, "You'll be my student and that's enough - although I'm the worst person ever at being tough on someone, so you'll have a field day with me." She would jokingly add, taking a deep breath as the boy took a small step back.

"So, how about that we meet up later on, when you're free and I'm not working and we can start a little training?" She would give the boy a proposal, one that was appealing enough for him hopefully. After all, the woman was on shift and to leave her duty would be quite uncommon of anyone unless it was a dire situation. The woman would stand at the threshold of her office with a smile still firmly placed upon her face before walking the young boy out. A message would be later sent to the boy's address, the listed one, and it would contain the location of the training location and time of said session.

"I'll see you very soon, Yori." The brunette would wave off the boy as the door closed, her peachy lips miming a goodbye.

[Topic left w/Yori to another thread]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back