Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Here I am... [Requesting Entrance]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi, Hoshi, and Momoko each reached the gates to Iwagakure. The three slowly walked towards the gate, though Ayumi was the only one to hold onto a passport. On the outside, there was only one thing the three shared. Their rippled eyes, and even then, they were of different color. Should one be able to see chakra, then one could tell they were one in the same. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She asked, more or less, rhetorically.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
sigfujiitsukebrandnew_zps8bb4ecf0.jpg

“Mine name is Darkness and I am of the night.”

Every now and then Itsuke would volunteer for guard and patrol duty, encountering and deterring the occasional criminal. It was surprising the type of people who would visit Iwagakure. He'd seen all kinds, merchants, mercenaries, and mere visitors. Even criminals would slip through, but they would usually end up caught and dealt with extremely. Oh, how these criminals amused him so, feigning innocence even with the most damning of evident literally in front of him. It was ridiculous , but then again, what could a mere criminal do against Darkness? Especially against Darkness, the torturer of shadows.

So there he was, donned in a collared coat and pants of black. Dark boots encased his foot, protecting it with every step. On his face was his mask, white skull on black. Purple eyes gleaned everything and soon were the three people seen. Looking at them carefully, they didn't seem much, all female except one thing in common: rippled eyes. How odd. He'd heard of many doujutsus, some great, some extinct, but never anything about rippled eyes. That is but for tales of legendary people with rippled eyes... but they were just that, legendary. Interesting to see it here, in three people.

He was hidden inside one of 'The Brothers', a known secret of those who dabble in the shadows, and out of sight. Three voices boomed, seemingly omnipresent, "Halt, for you approach Iwagakure. State your business and present your passports,"

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi and her two paths stood still was she listened to a voice boom out, that seemed to be omnipresent. Ayumi took a few steps forward, her passport still in hand. "My name is Yukiko Ayumi! I'm here from Kumogakure on personal business. It would be my vacation to travel and see the sights, taste the cuisine, and such. Also, the other two here are with me, seeing as they are... part of me." She said, smirking ever so slightly. Her Passport contained information which concerned the other two bodies, as they were registered as part of her.

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Appearing out of shadows, Itsuke approached the one with the passport and looked it over. Apparently, the information in the passport fit what she said about her other two friends, though he thought 'part of me' was a bit odd. Perhaps triplets maybe. He memorized all of their appearance and names, for later recording.

Nodding, Itsuke vanished back where he belonged, among the shadows of every nook and cranny. The three voices boomed once again, "Welcome to Iwagakure, then. I need not tell you what happens if you cause trouble. Enjoy your stay..."

[Entry granted.]
[topic left.]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi and her paths nodded as she listened to the man spoke after giving her passport back to her, and walking into the gates of Iwagakure. "Σας ευχαριστούμε για την εγγραφή." She said, smirking a little as the three bodies walked into the village. Ayumi simply crossed her arms as she walked while she had the others keep their arms next to them.

[topic left, village entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back